Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


Shanell '#cuteblack privilege' Rivers & The Story of Jamaican Barbie revisited

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 07:48 PM PST

"The racist Starbucks employee who bragged about putting dog poop in White children's drinks tried to backtrack and pretend that her account was hacked.

A quick look at her post history
determines that's a lie - she just hates White people."



( JonBenét Ramsey was a SRA victim. May her soul Rest in Peace. )

The Story of Jamaican Barbie "The fact that I'm black and my old roommate was white, if the roles was switched, I want to know if it would be handled the same way,"

so ........ will ms. #cuteblack shanell be arrested?

Shanell Rivers spit in your Starbucks machiato!

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 04:33 PM PST

Medjugorje: January 2, 2018, & PROPHECY ~ recognize now that you are deep within the end times

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 03:01 PM PST

Pope St. Pius X on the Indefectibility of the Church and the Prophecies of St. John Bosco "Reading this timely blog post filled me with such hope for our immediate near future, replacing a lot of despair over the attacks on the Holy Father, as well as other grim news about the current state of our world, both spiritually and otherwise, to which there seems no easy or impending remedy. It was a goid reminder fir me personally to never fall into despair and remember that over everything that occurs, Our Lord has a firm grasp over events, and Our Lady is our cobstant advocate... many thanks for this!" Jason R.


1/2/18 Medjugorje: January 2, 2018, Message Given through Mirjana "Dear children, when love is beginning to disappear on earth, when the way of salvation is not being found, I, the mother, am coming to help you to come to know true faith – living and profound – so as to help you to truly love. As a mother, I am longing for your mutual love, goodness, and purity. My desire is that you be just and that you love each other. My children, be joyful in your soul, be pure, be children. My Son used to say that he loves to be among pure hearts, because pure hearts are always young and joyful. My Son said to you to forgive and to love each other. I know that this is not always easy. Suffering makes you grow in spirit. For you to spiritually grow all the more, you must sincerely and truly forgive and love. Many of my children on earth do not know my Son, they do not love Him; but you who do love my Son, you who carry Him in your heart, pray, pray and in praying feel my Son beside you. May your soul breathe in His spirit. I am among you and am speaking about little and great things. I will not grow tired speaking to you about my Son – the true love. Therefore, my children, open your hearts to me. Permit me to lead you as a mother. Be apostles of the love of my Son and of me. As a mother I implore you not to forget those whom my Son has called to lead you. Carry them in your heart and pray for them. Thank you."


message to Pelianito "My child, I have given you my Mother for just this reason. Little child that you are, you needed someone you could reach easily, someone who had direct access to me and could act as a ladder. Yet she is more than a ladder, she is an escalator, a rocket, a shooting star that carries your love straight to my heart. Never feel guilty about your love for my Mother. It never stops there, for she emptied herself so totally as to be perfectly filled by me. She is your access to me, your surest, quickest point of entry to my heart. I can refuse her nothing. Give her all the love you can and watch it bear fruit. For my part it gives me untold joy when you do this."


January 2, 2018 @ 9:33am, St Rosalie's Parish, Eucharistic Chapel, Hampton Bays, New York

Jesus the Redeemer to Ned Dougherty

My son,

I come to you today as Jesus the Redeemer of the world because, in these end times, many who claim to speak for me will deny My Presence among you.

Who is the liar? He who denies my existence; he who denies my return to lead humanity to redemption; he who denies My Presence in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist; and he who, therefore, ultimately denies that I am the Son of the Father in Heaven, who has chosen His Son to redeem humanity.

How shall you recognize the truth among so many who speak in my name during these end times? Know this: that there are many among you who speak on behalf of me, so they say, but they do not speak for me. There are many among you, be they prophet, priest or pope, or person, who do not know me and do not speak for me.

Therefore recognize that those who claim to speak for me, but only speak of me, can be recognized for their falsehood and failings, for they speak for the evil one, for the antichrist, and perhaps are themselves the antichrist of the end times, for the serpent, the snake that the antichrist is; he is the end times serpent that has many heads.

Recognize now that I have returned to mankind in the end times in Spirit, not as I came incarnate over 2000 years ago. I am just as powerfully among you today as I was then, and there will come a time very shortly when those who have doubted my role will be forced to face their Maker, the Father in Heaven, and to beg forgiveness for their transgressions against the Father in Heaven and His Son the Redeemer.

For those among you who persist as doubters, following the great warning, there will be no hope for salvation; for salvation will only come through the Father in Heaven who has blessed His Son the Redeemer to save all of humanity.

Recognize now that I have gifted humanity as Jesus of Nazareth with the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist which to this day and until the very end of the end times is your most precious link with your Redeemer.

Again I say unto you, any prophet, priest or pope, or person who does not recognize My Presence in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist may speak of me but does not speak for me.

And those who deny My Presence in the Holy Eucharist be he prophet, priest or pope, or person, shall be speaking for the antichrist. For the evil in the denial of the Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist is the denial of My Role as the Redeemer of Humanity.

So the antichrist, the serpent who has many heads in the end times, this antichrist is any person among you, who denies My Real Presence in the Holy Eucharist.

So knowing this now, all of you who call yourselves Prayer Warriors on behalf of My Role as Redeemer of humanity must recognize that the gift of the Real Presence of My Body and Blood in the Holy Eucharist is the gift that you must treasure and embrace as your regular spiritual practice to partake in this sacrament.

Especially blessed are those among you who partake in the Holy Eucharist not just regularly but daily as part of your prayer life, for you are the true followers of the Father in Heaven, and through His Son, you will be especially blessed in your place of eternal life in the Heavenly Realms.

A warning to those of you who claim to speak for the Father in Heaven through His Son, the Lord and Saviour, who deny the gift of the Holy Eucharist. You may speak of me, but you do not speak for me when you do not recognize my gift to humanity in these words: 'Do this in remembrance of me'!

All of my brothers and sisters here on earth must recognize now that you are deep within the end times when events will happen much to the disappointment of the Father in Heaven, of His son the Redeemer, of your Heavenly Mother, and of all the Angels and Saints, but know that you are protected by all in the Heavenly Realms from the worst of the events that are yet to come, because of your faith in Me and because you partake in daily prayers that include the reception of my gift to you in the Holy Eucharist.

Remember, my brothers and sisters, you have been told through the ages: 'Do this in remembrance of me', and your eternal life will be secured in the highest reaches of the Heavenly Realms.

Thanks be to the Father in Heaven and His Son, the Redeemer of the world!


message to Jabez "... much Evil will soon be unleashed upon the Earth. Pray, Little Ones, for your prayers can change the course of history. Pray without ceasing, and trust in Me ..."

QAnon: January 7th Posts, WTAF! Magic: The Gathering & PEDOs, Miller knows they're all fked.

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 03:14 PM PST

10 below zero no wind chill & STILL chem-trailing the NorthEast
___________________________________________________

Magic: The Gathering Has a Pedophile Problem That No One Wants to Acknowledge "pedophiles move to whatever the game craze IS for teens. For a time it was tabletop roleplaying games like Dungeons & Dragons, then collectible-card games like MAGIC outdistanced that in popularity, now you might see pedophiles hang around board games cafés if teens and children are welcome."


qanon-january-7th-posts-the-7th-floor-is-no-more

The Silence of The Shams

Walls Close In Around DOJ and FBI "Small Group" Participants…

2017, Let us review: About Miss Tur. She is a female Keith Olbermann. In fact, they are former lovers. If she has pause, everyone should.

then there's Maxine and Nancy: one meltdown away from a padded room

if Trump was IronMan, & NPR

why you never elect a man who has an Islamic name to the office of President of The United States of America. & Yet another joy of having Moslems in our midst. meanwhile, in Scotland! 

HOWEVER: if the feds crack down on voter fraud, they can't win another election…because they'll all be in jail.

COURT RECORDS: Fusion GPS Paid Media Companies As Well As Journalists

"If This Story Gets Out, We Are Screwed" Wikileaks: Doug Band to John Podesta

☆☆☆☆☆!
Tapper isn't used to people like Miller "Quote of the vid at 6:58: Miller: Why don't you give me three minutes to tell the truth.... Tapper: Because its my show and I don't want to do that." blastforth, &, some days before that: "Jake Tapper described President Trump's recent behavior — including the President's tweet about having a bigger nuclear "button" than North Korea — as abnormal and unstable." which brings us back to Maxine and Nancy.

PROPHECY ~ The promise remains. Pray for its fulfillment.

Posted: 07 Jan 2018 01:16 PM PST


"Mary was herself endowed with supernatural gifts, especially locutions." Anne Catherine Emmerich


via chantblog


I open wide the doors of my heart and all can enter. I reveal all my secrets and everyone can learn. I reach out to the whole world, to peoples of every land and every belief. I care for them all. I will stretch out my hand from East to West. All must come into my embrace.

I walk the streets, seeking my lost children. I look for new means to spread my word. Nothing escapes my search. .....

from 2 1/2 years ago
★ LOCUTIONS TO THE WORLD★
There is no new world, all is an illusion.


Jul 1st, 2015 
Mary

A great gulf has opened up, an ever-widening divide that will not close. There will be no efforts of unity. Each group will be satisfied to walk away with its rights intact. The good of the whole, the great enterprise of America will be quickly abandoned.

How can you stir a people to oneness when all think only of their own rights? How can unity exist when leaders think only of serving interest groups? Such is the political life of America, dividing into pieces and held together precariously by a Constitution that is politically interpreted.

The great divisions have not yet appeared but the unity of America has been sacrificed on the political altar. Only time is needed until people will see the great gulf that has opened up.

Life in America will never be the same. Inconceivable decisions will appear and the constant trust that the Constitution can provide the needed unity will be greatly tested. I will allow this to happen because America has chosen this path away from the heavenly Father's plan. What lies ahead in the future which will bring forth good? The fountains of light will spring up?

First, people will become alarmed. America has been stolen from them by those who clearly part their political advantage. Many will reassess their choices. Much cannot be rolled back but delays in the timetable can result.

Much more important will be my initiatives. They will seem small but are more far lasting. If darkness has captured the heart of America, my light will command the heart of Americans. If darkness has captured the political life, my light will capture the spiritual life. America is shaking. Confidence in the Constitution and America's future is ebbing away. "What will join us?" people will ask. I will come. I will shine my light. All will hear my name.(9/27/15) All will know my promises; all will see how I gather. What was just a tiny white cloud upon the horizon will become a great deluge of my gifts. More important, the hearts of Americans will seek my gifts because their illusions have been shattered, that an America which is not under God can survive. To all I say, this is a new time, a new era, a new stage. America has never been here before. The Civil War at least was open conflict and could be resolved. This conflict goes much deeper and will not be resolved. 

Previous
Next Post »