One week only: 31 Days to Becoming a Better Photographer

Our most popular ever mentor-led course “31 Days to Becoming a Better Photographer” is only available for one more week, then we’re closing the virtual doors. 

When you purchase the course packed with 31 photography tutorials (at 75% off), you also get exclusive access to a dedicated Facebook group where you can get help from instructor Jim Hamel, and stay motivated by connecting with other students. We've already had a heap of people join the group to engage with Jim.

Check out the course outline here.

Here’s what people have been saying about the course….

"Thank you so much for sharing all your expertise and Knowledge! I thoroughly enjoyed the 31 day Course, got a lot out of it! Thanks again!!" ~ David M

"So happy with all this and, above all, it is really great to have Jim to reach out to clear any doubts. So thanks a lot Jim, for the course's content and for your precious help." ~ Sophie T

"I am so happy I signed up for this course. It gets me out to shoot every day. If I don't get a lesson, I can go back and try it again until I get it right! I am starting to be happy with my results." ~ Renee S.

"Best course I have taken face to face or online." ~ Leiila S.


All the best, 
Darren Rowse

Digital Photography School

P.S. If you’re motivated to improve your photography, then this course will help you get there with a 15 minute tutorial every day for a month. 









 

PO Box 1181, Blackburn North, Victoria 3130, AUSTRALIA

Unsubscribe | Change Subscriber Options

Previous
Next Post »