Share to Support The Brave Ones, Marching for Our Lives

Please watch and share this video with all of your people.


To share, click SHARE or copy & paste this link: http://bit.ly/2FVZvlj. And if you post to social media, please tag all the humans in your life who are sensible, strong, angry and courageous enough to stand up for our lives. Tag your local representatives, too. (To quickly find your representatives' social media handles, phone numbers, and websites, go HERE and enter your address.)

After Parkland, Chase's friend Emma emailed me this: "Glennon. I need your help. I'm so angry and I need to turn my anger into action. Can you help me plan a rally?"

Yes, I said.

Then I Googled "How do you plan a rally?"

A week later -- with the help of my dear friend Katherine from Moms Demand Action-- hundreds of us rallied at the courthouse. 

It was tragic and magic -- a gathering of heartbroken warriors rising.

Emma asked me to speak. I wrote a letter to her generation -- THE BRAVE ONES -- on behalf of us, their parents. 
 



On March 24, the kids and families of March For Our Lives will take to the streets to demand that their lives and safety become a priority. The time has come to end gun violence and mass shootings in this country. On March 24, we will march to reclaim our humanity, our children, and our freaking soul.

Abby and I will be there in DC marching. The kids will lead, we will follow them and amplify them with fierce gratitude, respect, and resolve. 

It's time. It's happening. If we do not show up now - when our children are being massacred – then when we will show up?

March with us in Washington DC or march in your own community.

March for Our Lives - Washington, DC

Pennsylvania Avenue
between 3rd and 12th street NW
Washington, DC 20001
When: Saturday, March 24, 12:00 PM

To find a March for Our Lives event near you, go to https://event.marchforourlives.com/event/march-our-lives-events/search/.

First the pain, then the rising. Join us. 

LOVE,
View This Email in Your Browser   
Momastery
PO Box 7294
Naples, FL 34101

Add us to your address book


Copyright © 2018 Momastery, All rights reserved.
 You are receiving this email because you subscribed at Momastery.com

Unsubscribe   Update Subscription Preferences   Subscribe   Forward to a Friend

Previous
Next Post »