Forms, Augmented Reality, and Games - The Week in Review

Good morning from hot and humid South Paris, Maine. The warmth and rain have made our flowers bloom which is a nice sight to see to after a long winter. My toddling daughter is certainly happy about this weather as it she loves to play outside and sniff ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


  1. Forms, Augmented Reality, and Games - The Week in Review
  2. More Recent Articles

Forms, Augmented Reality, and Games - The Week in Review

Good morning from hot and humid South Paris, Maine. The warmth and rain have made our flowers bloom which is a nice sight to see to after a long winter. My toddling daughter is certainly happy about this weather as it she loves to play outside and sniff the flowers. And that's what we're going to do right after breakfast. Wherever you are this weekend, I hope that you have time for fun in the sun too.

Before my kids start stirring I have this week's list of the most popular posts to share with you. By the way, you can get this list emailed to you on Sunday as part of my Practical Ed Tech Tip of the Week newsletter.

These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Using Google Forms to Track Professional Development
2. Five Options for Creating Animated Videos on Your Chromebook
3. Three Google Sheets Add-ons That Can Help You Get Things Done
4. Google Expeditions Updated With New Augmented Reality Content
5. Purpose Games - Create and Play Educational Games
6. Try These Google Forms Options to Organize Responses
7. Play Code Fred to Learn About Circulation and Respiration

Bring Me to Your School
I have three openings left in my summer schedule for on-site professional development workshops. I can provide professional development workshops on G Suite for Education, Teaching History With Technology, and many other topicsClick here to learn more or send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to book me today.

Book Me for Your Conference
I've given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com book me today.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.

More Recent Articles



Previous
Next Post »