Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


brown recluse spider bites!!

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 09:01 PM PDT

You've been bitten by a brown recluse spider. Now what?


"Ichthammol ointment or Prid. Works if you put it on right away." Jenny

"A bite from a brown recluse is just like a sting from a wasp or bee. The individuals sensitivity to the venom is the determining factor. I once got a brown recluse bite on my right calf. It produced a large, painful red welp with a large black center. The black is necrotic tissue. Following an old folk remedy, I drained the wound and applied a moist tobacco poultice, changing it out daily. A week or so later it was all gone. Never had another problem with it. I consider myself lucky." Ron

"SPIDERS HATE SMELL OF VINEGAR AND MINT ESSENTIAL OIL MIX 1 PINT VINEGAR 1 PINT WATER AND 25 DROPS OF MINT ( I prefer Peppermint or Spearmint (found in pharmacy section of drugstores under aroma therapy section) PUT IN SPRAY BOTTLE AND SPRAY DOWN HOUSE EVERY WEEK AS YOU CLEAN AND SPIDERS AS WELL AS MOST OTHER RODENTS WILL LEAVE YOUR DWELLING" kkqu2

"Brown Recluse bites can range from a bump that itches to, in severe cases, death. Much like a bee sting it depends on your bodies reaction. I was bitten and just needed some antibiotics, and only because the bite became infected from my scratching. A co-worker got bitten and an hour later was horribly sick. When he started hallucinating his wife took him to the ER. However, living in Oklahoma, you just get used to them being in your house." John

"put a charcoal poultice on it and swallow several charcoal pills" Beverly

"You feel NOTHING when these sneaky monsters bite you! The proper thing to do is get on antibiotics IMMEDIATELY and pour strong, warm salt water over the wound and do NOT rinse! (Do not use neosporin, etc)." Ljw831



https://www.naturalnews.com/046693_brown_recluse_spider_bites_home_care.html

"a friend was bitten on his knee and cheek by a brown recluse spider or two. the bites swelled to the size of grapefruits. he made some colloidal silver and soaked cloths in it to make a sort of poultice that he wrapped onto the wounds and kept wet and kept resoaking. result: swelling went down in 2 days, no lesions or other tissue damage." Kurt

"Indian clay (Magnetic Calcium Bentonite) from specialclay dot com. Even works on a buck moth caterpillar sting within minutes." 









Natural Remedies for a Brown Recluse Spider Bite (all comments)

"I was bitten 3 times by a brown recluse spider 2 days ago. I didn't realize what it was until the next day. One bite between my fingers was the worst bite and I was woken up several times throughout the first night with intense itching and swelling. Scratching in my sleep created a small opening to that bite. Swelling and pain continued. Everything that I read stated get medical treatment. I was at the 24 hour mark and from what I was reading, medical treatment at that point was treating the symptoms. Horrified at the pictures from this spider bite, I started looking at home remedies.
I am a soap maker and know that other treatments do in fact work with other issues. I came across several articles with plenty of remedies. By my experience and items on hand, I chose to make a paste to include activated charcoal.
I mixed 1/8 cup water, 1 tablespoon activated charcoal, 1 tablespoon of dead sea salt, and a little less than 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
I used a gauze pad and inserted about a tablespoon of the mixture in the middle and folded the gauze. Applied the gauze directly to the bites. It burned a little from the salt, but more bearable than the pain from the bite. I changed out the dressing after about 4 hours. The second dressing stayed on over night. The bite with the small opening responded best, of course that's the one that I also applied some of the paste directly on my skin. In between the dressings, I noticed that particular bite was forming a hard knot under the skin (which is why I added more paste).
By morning, most of the swelling is gone and the knot has also gone away. The other two bites are still sore and a little swollen so I will continue the process. They still have no direct opening, which is great due to the fact that normally they should be showing signs of infection coming out. The pain is definitely tolerable. I'm not sure if the small opening or me putting the paste directly on the bite with the worst symptoms made the difference in the healing. I would not recommend opening a bite for healing. I can live with the extra time and less complications to just keep applying the paste. I have definitely been amazed by some of the natural remedies that I have tried. This one possibly saved my hand from what could have happened. Two bites on my hand and one on my foot." Freaking Out 05/25/2018

the whole truth about "un-viable tissue blobs"

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 03:59 PM PDT

"Here is a bit of unfiltered truth.
Anything less than the whole truth is an obstruction of the truth. Here's the whole truth about the attitude of abortion doctors. Sometimes the truth is hard to look at. Hidden camera? Abortion doctors caught playing with aborted babies.
The actual video was on Youtube for less than two hours when I grabbed these frames and made a gif. Now that this is a gif, Youtube is not needed. POST THIS ANYWHERE YOU LIKE Yes, aborted babies are FUN to play with! I would not be surprised if this video was in fact required for blackmail purposes, before these "doctors" were allowed to hold a political office."
JSFJ @

NaturalNews has launched it's video site  
SEE THIS.

Q Anon Proofs, Global Earthquake Forecast, sex-changing weed killer, Formaldehyde & Pediatric Cancer, Chemical-Aerosol Spraying, Haiti, France & Portland,, &, IRAN!

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 03:11 PM PDT

"We have been sleeping far too long ....., the heinous treatment of the Bundys & Hammonds, U1 & the Murder of LAVOY FINICUM

Posted: 10 Jul 2018 02:52 PM PDT

... Yes, and the sad thing is that some never will wake up unless it all comes crashing down at once. They are in a trance. Filling their bellies with Craft Beer." 

President Trump Grants Full Pardon for Dwight Hammond (76) and Steven Hammond (49) – Oregon Ranchers…



The bigger picture here is Uranium 1: the Bureau of Land Management as a weaponized real estate grabber. &,  The Murder of LAVOY FINICUM "Finicum was feared by the cabal. They felt he could be true rallying point, that he would make an impact. A revolution was feared. Vested interests reacted. As a result, Mr. Finicum was assassinated."



"Flynn showed Comey the goods which is why he HAD to do the about face and "revisit" the investigation. It's also why McCabe said "first we fuck Flynn, then we fuck Trump". Flynn foiled their coup plot."
 
Important: Robert Mueller Lead Attorney Coordinated Investigative Strategy With Four AP "Reporters"…

Chapter 13: The Franklin Disgrace: US History's Biggest Pedophilia Scandal and Cover-up inside the Bush Senior White House 

" yes the parents were just SHOCKED to realize that they really were not the child's parents! It's not that they intentionally traffic children and lie and say they are the real parents, we swear!" UncleSnake3301

DON'T THINK IT'S DANGEROUS? THE BORDER PATROL JUST ARRESTED CHILD PREDATORS AND GANG MEMBERS IN THE SAME AREA: "What you're NOT hearing about is the TRUE abandonment of small children by smugglers in the hot dessert. The border patrol says they deal with this every day! What kind of parent sends their child alone with a stranger to travel through the hot dessert?"

RR and Mueller are Whitehat controlled. It's becoming obvious. Consider the following:


Previous
Next Post »