June's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers

Good morning from hot and steamy South Paris, Maine. As the calendar flips from June to July the weather flips from pleasantly warm to hot! Fortunately, "hot" in Maine doesn't last too long and is still not all that hot compared to many places. For ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


  1. June's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers
  2. More Recent Articles

June's Most Popular Posts on Free Technology for Teachers

Good morning from hot and steamy South Paris, Maine. As the calendar flips from June to July the weather flips from pleasantly warm to hot! Fortunately, "hot" in Maine doesn't last too long and is still not all that hot compared to many places. For example, it was much hotter when I visited South Carolina a couple of weeks ago and I'm sure it will be hotter when I'm in Virginia in a couple of weeks. Those are just a couple of the hot spots that I'm going to this summer to lead professional development workshops. If you're interest in having me come to your school too, please get in touch.

As I do every month, I've put together a list of the most popular posts of the previous thirty days. Take a look and see if there is anything that you missed in June.

These were the most popular posts in June:
1. Five Google Classroom Improvements Announced During ISTE
2. Huge Flipgrid News! - All Features Now Free
3. New Google Forms Customization Options
4. Quizalize Introduces New Differentiation Tools
5. How to Use Flipgrid to Publish Instructional Videos
6. An Easy Speech-to-Text Option for Word, OneNote, and PowerPoint
7. Lessons to Help You and Your Students Become Better Researchers
8. 82 Math in Real Life Lessons
9. Changes Coming to the Google Sign-in Screen
10. Educational Games for Elementary School Science Lessons

Bring Me to Your School
My fall calendar is almost full! If you would like to bring me to your school for a professional development day, please get in touch. I offer professional development workshops on G Suite for Education, Teaching History With Technology, and many other topicsClick here to learn more or send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com to book me today.

Book Me for Your Conference
I've given keynotes at conferences from Australia to Alaska for groups of all sizes from 50 to 2,000+. My keynotes focus on providing teachers and school administrators with practical ways to use technology to create better learning experiences for all students. I like to shine the light on others and so I often share examples of great work done by others as well as my own. Send an email to richardbyrne (at) freetech4teachers.com book me today.

Please visit the official advertisers that help keep this blog going.
Practical Ed Tech is the brand through which I offer PD webinars.
Storyboard That is my go-to tool for creating storyboards.
MySimpleShow offers a great way to create animated videos for free.
University of Maryland Baltimore County offers a great program on instructional design.
PrepFactory offers a great place for students to prepare for SAT and ACT tests.
Boise State University offers a 100% online program in educational technology.

More Recent Articles



Previous
Next Post »