Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


15 Light Veggie Korean Recipes & almond-crisped peaches

Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:52 PM PDT

Threat received. USSS acted appropriately. This is not a game. Q President Donald Trump MAGA Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA 8/2/18, Sarah takes Jim to the serious shed

Posted: 02 Aug 2018 08:32 PM PDT

President Donald Trump Holds MAGA Rally in Wilkes-Barre, PA 8/2/18


The reason you did not see a lot of Q signs. The Secret Service were taking them.




POTUS & crew played the media like a fiddle, & now we're getting Voter ID.

DIGGER'S DELIGHT!! ENJOY!! >WH visitor logs<
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/COMEY/HUSSEIN (dates?)
WH visitor logs: NO NAME/BRENNAN/CLAPPER/RICE/HUSSEIN (dates?)

again w/feeling: another SHED MOMENT!! 

meanwhile: One of the great role models of our generation.




"The "thought of stopping crossed my mind once. My legs hurt and were shaking, When I wanted to quit is when I prayed. Prayer gave me the strength. That and my dad's jokes. He made me laugh and it gave me energy. And feeling the angels lift the dog off of my neck was what I needed to continue on."

“Never Interfere With an Enemy While He’s in the Process of Destroying Himself.” Q : Conspiracy Stew!! LIARS, SCUM & THIEVES & Sarah Takes Them Out To The Shed!!!

Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:38 PM PDT


protecting the integrity of our elections, & then, Sarah Takes Them Out To The Shed!!!



#Qanon 1797 
What does FEAR look like?
What does PANIC look like?
What does CONTROL look like?
What does COORDINATION look like?
What does FAKE NEWS look like?
SHEEP NO MORE.
[Sample 4]


CNN's Conspiracy Stew!! "I'll be honest - I'm a natural skeptic. This is the first time I've really given any credence that Q anon is a legitimate source. The fact that CNN is saying is fake is enough for me to believe that it is real. That's my litmus test." mostlyfriendly

LIARS, SCUM & THIEVES!

instructed to make faces & roll eyeballs when reporting on Q.

Cuomo Compilation: "...bound by the fetters of Logic & english grammar: what's w/the air kisses?..."

the Lie that is Solar, the Lie that is the Cali fires

Posted: 02 Aug 2018 12:38 PM PDT

Previous
Next Post »