Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


holding DC hostage: the Reek of Panic @ WaPo, Monarch mind control sex slaves, Medjugorje Youth Festival, Our Lady's Message To Mirjana

Posted: 05 Aug 2018 07:14 PM PDT

Medjugorje Youth Festival 80,000 Strong, Papal Envoy in Attendance Almost 1,000 Priests…Media Ignores Largest Catholic Gathering in Europe


Dear children, I have called you and am calling you anew to come to know my Son, to come to know the truth. I am with you and am praying for you to succeed. My children, you must pray much in order to have all the more love and patience; to know how to endure sacrifice and to be poor in spirit. Through the Holy Spirit, my Son is always with you. His Church is born in every heart that comes to know Him. Pray that you can come to know my Son; pray that your soul may be one with Him. That is the prayer and the love which draws others and makes you my apostles. I am looking at you with love, with a motherly love. I know you; I know your pain and sorrows, because I also suffered in silence. My faith gave me love and hope. I repeat, the Resurrection of my Son and my Assumption into Heaven is hope and love for you. Therefore, my children, pray to come to know the truth; to have firm faith which will lead your heart and which will transform your pain and sufferings into love and hope. Thank you.



Think Q is trying to make the media panic?: "Again, it's no coincidence that Q includes this, right after he gives us a list of media figureheads, and the government officials they colluded with in an attempt to create the biggest cover-up in US history. Make no mistake: many of those names are in these sealed indictments, just waiting to be unsealed:"

This is so much bigger than we could have ever imagined.

FBI Vault Release – FBI Requested Data Forensics on Huma Abedin/Clinton Laptop AFTER the 2016 Election, Not Before

Holy Crap!!! JFK Jr. as Q Spokesman ... YES O_O "We thank the Daily Beast for alerting us to the truth bomb above, which is a relatively new one in the QAnon compendium." Enigmatic_Continuum

Q 1818: Robert C Byrd owned Mind Controlled Sex Slaves "Senator Robert C Byrd was an owner and programmer of Monarch mind control sex slaves, as Cathy O'Brien makes clear in her book TRANCEformation of America" & this: Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories 
 
America #1 in Child Sex Trafficking and Pedophilia – CPS and Foster Care are the Pipelines



& more stupid

STAY THE COURSE. TRUST THE PLAN. Be aware of your surroundings. See something. Say something. Q The Pedophocracy, VooDoo Donuts #SurvivorStories

Posted: 05 Aug 2018 11:45 AM PDT


"The Fake News hates me saying that they are the Enemy of the People only because they know it's TRUE. I am providing a great service by explaining this to the American People. They purposely cause great division & distrust. They can also cause War! They are very dangerous & sick!" President Trump

New Mexico sheriff: Compound searched, 11 kids removed

Voodoo Doughnuts Is Back In Pizzagate News.
🔥🔥🔥 Ritual Abuse Survivor Speaks


The Pedophocracy

"It should come as no surprise, then, that long-time CIA and 'intelligence complex' operatives turn up on the FMSF Advisory Board. Perhaps the most public member has been Dr. Louis Jolyon 'Jolly' West, a legendary figure in CIA mind control circles operating out of UCLA. Another is Dr. Martin Orne, an authority on torture who currently works at the University of Pennsylvania's Experimental Psychiatry Lab … Still another false memory luminary is Margaret Singer, professor emeritus at the University of California-Berkeley."
Previous
Next Post »