Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


Feinstein's Cat Out of the Bag, RATS RUNNING, These people are STUPID. FISA GOES BOTH WAYS, Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein,

Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:19 PM PDT

ATTENTION AMERICA!! No election in our lifetime as important as this!: DS Coup d'etat Unraveling, Troll level Legend #MAGA Missouri Rally So Big 20,000 Turned Away

Posted: 22 Sep 2018 06:16 PM PDT



starts @ 4h43m34s .......
  Troll level Legend

Coup d'etat Begins to Unravel - Deep State Participants Open Fire on Each Other


"According to a an early draft of an Executive Order (EO), the White House will instruct federal law enforcement and antitrust agencies to launch investigations into the business practices of Facebook, Google and other social media companies, according to Bloomberg which says it has seen the draft."

So much discord 
ACatIsFineToo "Mistaking debate and argument for division is a rookie mistake. For those who can survive the banter, the sparring sharpens the mind and the wit and exposes hidden points of weakness. As long as only words are used and people aren't being censored or silenced, it's a sparring match that all walk away from and grow from. Unity from falling to the lowest common denominator is hardly a strategy." 
likealatte "But jarring people with crude comments and pics is not a way to sharpen ones mind. True debate is not that kind of speech. People who can only curse are really ignorant and have nothing meaningful to say and they don't know how to communicate to develop relationships." 
ACatIsFineToo "You're talking about a rootless, cosmopolitan group that carries out human sacrifice, rapes children, and uses mass-brainwashing techniques to control people. I'm not talking about some ivory tower debate team, I'm talking about people who are hardened enough to deal with reality and face it head on." 
TNLunatick "Never underestimate the power of a properly placed F bomb. Sometimes you have to speak a different language for people to understand you. Having said that, I'm not down with vulgar pics. Gotta be careful what you see." 
Battlefat "You are wrong and a dumb fucking idiot. Say I am inflexible on that stance and consider you my enemy. What do you do? Stand as my opponent. Now let's say you are wrong and a dumb fucking idiot. Nothing's changed except I allow you to be on my side — the difference is subtle, and you are still going to fight, just not against me. You don't want that, and I welcome you, unless you don't want me, then you are left to chance" 
ACatIsFineToo "Or you explain why you think I am wrong and a dumb fucking idiot, I consider your points, and if they are valid I adjust my views to better reflect reality.
"But calling someone a niggerfaggot isn't explaining anything!" No, but it's a good test to see if someone is too narcissistic to be willing to listen and consider other points of view."
Previous
Next Post »