Egg and Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

PaleOMG New Blog Post!
View this email in your browser

You are receiving this email because you opted in at PaleOMG.com. To unsubscribe, click the link below.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

paleomg.com

PaleOMG Exclusive Discount:
Egg & Nut Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
(+ a special discount for you)

chocolate chip cookies

The holiday season is upon us which means one thing - cookies. Yeah yeah, it also means family and thoughtfulness and hope for the future. But it mostly means cookies. And if you have made any chocolate chip cookies in your life, you probably know that most include eggs. And if you've done any paleo baking, you know that most paleo baked goods include almond flour. So if you have a food sensitivity or even an allergy to eggs or nuts, you can feel a tad screwed. And that's just not fair, especially around the holidays.

Well I'm one of those people that is screwed when it comes to nuts and eggs. Screwed probably isn't the best word when talking about nuts and eggs, but you know what I mean. You get me. Before I even took my own at-home EverlyWell Food Sensitivity test, I noticed that I had a hard time digesting both nuts and eggs. I first noticed the sensitivity to almond butter when I was eating SO MUCH on a daily basis and was feeling constantly bloated and was experiencing regular break outs. Then once I cut nuts out of my diet completely, those issues subsided. Next up was eggs. And that was a hard pill to swallow. Eggs were a daily occurrence in my life. I had them for breakfast, I baked with them, I had them for a snack...but my skin issues continued even without nuts in my life. Until I finally faced the music and cut out eggs. That's when my skin problems were finally under control (along with the help of a dermatologist and esthetician, duh).

chocolate chip cookies

In case you haven't heard of EverlyWell yet, EverlyWell offers health testing in the comfort of your own home. You'll find a ton of different tests that they offer such as food sensitivity, heavy metals, sleep and stress, STDs, thyroid, metabolism, and a ton of others. You'll be sent your test in the mail that includes detailed instructions, collection tools, secure sample container, and a pre-paid shipping package to return your kit in after you've collected the sample. Once you send your kit back, you'll receive results in about 5 business days. It's so freaking easy! And you can review all your results online and even print out your results to take to your own doctor.

If you haven't given EverlyWell a try yet, right now is the perfect time. Get your results back before the holidays and know which foods are the best for you during this indulgent time! And when you use code PALEOMG at checkout, you'll get 15% off your test orderClick here to see all the tests and get your discount now before it's gone! You can even use it to purchase a test for a friend! Give the gift of knowledge this holiday season. And also give the gift of these cookies. You're going to be so excited how good they are, even without almonds and eggs!

everlywell test
Today on the blog, I'm sharing the two ingredients that helped me create nut and egg free chocolate chip cookies that taste like the real deal! And don't forget to use code PALEOMG when ordering your own EverlyWell Food Sensitivity to get 15% off your order!

Click Here To Get The Recipe!
chocolate chip cookies
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Instagram
Instagram
Pinterest
Pinterest
Copyright © 2018 PaleOMG, All rights reserved.

This post is bought to you by EverlyWell and I may be compensated for the post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! 

You are receiving this email because you opted in at my website PaleOMG.com. To unsubscribe, click the link below.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 
Previous
Next Post »