Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Ubi Frankin finally meets and bonds with his 4th child, Ariella, who he recently welcomed with Sandra Iheuwa

Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:27 AM PST

It appears the bad blood between Nigerian businessman, Ubi Franklin and alleged 4th baby mama, Sandra Iheuwa, is over, judging from a recent photo posted to Instagram.

Recall a while ago, Iheuwa had taken to social media to call out the father of three for refusing to pay back some money she had borrowed him. Not only that, the lady also claimed he had gotten her pregnant and was refusing to accept responsibility.

Well, it appears all that is history now as the Triple MG record boss seems to have finally taken his place as a father of four.
Sandra left many social media stunned after she shared a photo of Franklin cuddling the baby girl, Ariella.

See photo below;

Comedian, AY and wife celebrate their daughter on her birthday

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

Comedian, AY and his wife, Mabel are celebrating their daughter, Michelle, who turned a year older today.

Proud father, AY shared the adorable family photo above and wrote;

'A virtuous daughter is one of the greatest achievements in any Dad's life. Having a good and beautiful daughter is the greatest gift of life. Happy Birthday, Michelle Adeola Makun. You're great in all aspects of life. May God continue to bless you.'

Tips on choosing the suitable wedding jewellery

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:00 PM PST

While a wedding dress can transform you into a beautiful bride, wedding jewelry is quintessential to add the finishing touches to your bridal look.

Your total look on your 'big day' depends on a lot of things including your jewellery.

Preparing for your wedding can be stressful especially when you don't have a wedding planner. From getting your the right gown to the venue and food, it's quite a lot to handle. Your wedding jewelry is an integral part of a bride's getup to give an exquisite look to her personality on the biggest day of her life.

Undoubtedly, bridal jewellery adds glam to the bride's aura and forms a significant part of her wedding. Your choice of accessories impacts your wedding day look to a considerable extent, and hence what you choose to wear with your wedding gown is very important. You don't have to worry about getting overwhelmed with the responsibility of choosing your jewelry.

Today's article will show you the tips you need to look out for when picking a piece of jewelry for your 'big day'.


1. Buy your wedding dress first
Your wedding dress should be first on your shopping list, and not something you buy after choosing your accessories. It is easier to find accessories that match the dress, than the reverse. So, if you have a special wedding theme, you need to buy your dress and then go shopping for accessories.

2. Consider the neckline of your dress
The neckline of your wedding dress is also a deciding factor for the kind of necklace you might want to choose. A choker or a shorter necklace is appropriate for dresses with a strapless neckline or sweetheart neckline. V-neck dresses, however, can have either chokers, pendant or layers with dangling earrings or studs (both can go).


 3. Don't overdo it
The first commandment for picking out your wedding jewellery: Don't go overboard. No matter how tempting it is to load up on baubles and bling, you don't want to risk letting your accessories outshine you. Keep "less is more" as your mantra and stick with a few key pieces rather than accessorizing every part of your body.


4. Keep your jewelry highlighted
Choose the jewellery in a way that it gets highlighted by your wedding dress rather than getting dimmed by the beauty of the dress. So, the metal should be chosen keeping in view the matching colors of the bridal dress.

5. Be yourself
The most important thing about picking the perfect pieces for your wedding gown is they should be a reflection of you. If you're not comfortable wearing big, chandelier earrings, stick to studs. If you're happy in all your accessories, you'll feel confident—and that's the best accessory of all.

BBNaija Enkay proves her love for Ankara with these amazing styles

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

The weekend is upon us and it's about that time when you get to rock some amazing Ankara styles.

This weekend is another time to slay to your parties/ events in amazing Ankara styles. Sorting out a perfect style can put you in that indecisive mode but we can save you from the misery of having to go through the stress of selecting the right style.

Over the week, we spotted some amazing Ankara styles on BBN former housemate, Enkay. We're loving her style profile and her Ankara styles will inspire your look this weekend. The styles she rocked would also help you make fashion statements.

Here are some of the style we fell in love with.

1. Splitting the patterns displayed an Ankara fabric right on a lace top is a creative style to rock. The high waist trouser is the perfect fit for the top. This look will work for a birthday or a casual party.

2. Going with the thigh-high slit trend, you can also rock it with a flowing Ankara skirt. You can pull off the skirt off with an off-shoulder top as seen in the photo. Getting snatched this weekend with this fashionable look.

3. Few people know how to rock to different Ankara prints and Enkay makes the list. She proved that by rocking this beautiful style effortlessly. We love the way the lazy shoulder was paired with the bell sleeves. The band on the trouser defined her waist.

See styles below;



Meet the Himba tribe: They Offer FREE S3X to guest; and don’t bath

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

The Himba people in Namibia are a unique set of humans whose culture has a twist that most of people will frown upon.

The Himba are often called the Ovahimba or Omhimba people who live in the Kunene region of Namibia. If you are wondering why this tribe is strange, we can tell you one of their cultures.

They give sex for free to their guests and also they adorn newborn with bead necklaces.

As if these are not enough, the tribe lives in isolation and is wary of external contacts.
The people work hard to ensure that their beliefs and culture is not contaminated in any form by outsiders.


You can see why we are curious to know this people who have not accepted civilization.

The Himba people are predominately livestock breeders and farmers while their women are preoccupied with gathering firewood, cooking and serving meals and sourcing for freshwater.

Some of the villagers are socially inclined and very religious, reversing and worshiping their ancient gods.

Polygamy is welcome and young girls are married off at their early ages.

Though polygamy is not peculiar in Africa, it is practiced widely on the continent.

However, not taking their bath is strange. Before you are taking aback, the reason why they don't bath with water is because of the harsh climatic situation in their region.

The Himba people lives in one of the most extreme environments; the harsh desert climate and the lack of potable water are the reasons why this tribe have difficulty getting a bath.

Their lack of bath routine doesn't mean that they look less pretty. When you find them on their traditional attire, they look great while some have their bodies exposed like the women.

Since the taking of a bath is difficult, they make use of the red ochre on their skins and then make use of a daily smoke bath in order to maintain their hygiene.

A shouldering charcoal is dropped into a bowl filled with herbs and the smoke is allowed to ascend and the people bow over this smoking bowl and because of heat, the body perspires and helps in washing the body.

The people are friendly to strangers and visitors but will not allow any interference in their culture.

Credit: zambianobserver.com

What factors are responsible for vaginal wetness during sex?

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:30 PM PST

This came after Tunde Ednut's argument that the vagina does not stay wet beyond eight minutes. Vaginal wetness is important to enjoying sex, but does it have a definite time frame to remain wet? Let's see what really happens to the vagina during sex.

Vaginal wetness: What happens to the vagina during sex?

According to Tunde Ednut's post, medically, love-making is not supposed to last for more than 10 minutes. This is because the vagina is not meant to be wet for more than 8 minutes, which makes lovemaking beyond 10 minutes torturous and very harmful to the vagina.

Actress, Bimbo Akinsanya reacted strongly to his post, insisting that it was not possible. "10 minutes ba wo? Is this person okay? Abeg shift. I say NO (capital no) to 10 minutes man."

So what really happens to the vagina during sexual intercourse. The wetness you feel in the vagina during sex comes from two places, namely the Bartholin glands and the cervix. The Bartholin glands are located inside the vagina and are responsible for making women wet when they're aroused or during sex. While the cervix produces mucus throughout a woman's cycle, even more as ovulation draws near.

How long can a woman stay wet during sex?
Normally, a woman who's healthy should produce 1-4 militarizes of vaginal fluids per day. This means that a woman is always slightly wet, aroused or not. Dr Jen Gunter further breaks this down, explaining that a very large, thick streak of vaginal fluid contains about 1 ml. So the Bartholin glands produce more fluids when a woman is aroused, which makes sex comfortable and pleasurable. However, this wetness doesn't just stop at making sex comfortable, it lingers even after the sex when there's no sexual arousal. The only time this stops being the case is when a woman begins to age. At such a time, the body begins to produce less and less of the hormone that triggers the Bartholin glands to produce fluid.

Factors that affect your vagina wetness
Women have different timings when it comes to sexual responses. In women over 40, it takes 1 to 3 minutes for them to get wet, while it takes 10 to 30 seconds for younger women. Other things that may affect response time include:

Smoking
Like in men, women get wet when blood flows to the genitals. This means that the clitoris and the vulva swell, making the vagina react by releasing fluid and becoming wet. So if you're a constant smoker, what it does is to block the small arteries that carry blood to your vagina.


Yeast infection
Yeast infection affects your ability to get wet by messing with the bacterial balance of your vagina. During intercourse, the vagina becomes more and more irritated the more the woman has sex. Although the symptoms are not always the same with every woman.

Medication
Flu, allergy, and asthma medications can cause your vagina to go dry during sex. Hence, you should do all you can to keep yourself healthy so that you don't have to take some of these medications. But if it happens that you get sick, you may switch to a more natural remedy. But speak to your doctor about it first.

Hormones
Hormones are also responsible for dry vagina during sex. The hormone that triggers the release of fluid in the vagina is affected during menopause, perimenopause, after childbirth, or during breastfeeding. Also, the treatment of cancer can affect the level of this hormone.

Guilt or insecurities
Your body responds to your state of mind. If you're feeling guilty or dirty about sex, your vagina might not get wet. This guilt comes in the form of thoughts where you're thinking that having sex is wrong, so your body listens.

As previously stated, your oestrogen level influences your Bartholin glands, causing them to produce more fluid in your vagina during sex. So a dry vagina may be treated with hormone replacement therapy, which is just a way of increasing your oestrogen level. A 2018 study published in JAMA encourages people to use vaginal oestrogen to increase vaginal wetness because it is more effective than traditional methods. Also, you can try using natural lubricants like avocado, coconut and olive oils.

11 Stories From People Who Regret Their Threesomes

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:00 PM PST

Sometimes, threesomes are the greatest gifts on earth . Other times, they lead to awkwardness, jealousy, and the end of otherwise-happy relationships and friendships.

Unfortunately, the latter is what happened to the people who took part in a recent viral Reddit thread. It asked the question: "Redditors that have had a threesome and regretted it, what was the unexpected fallout?" In less than 24 hours, the post had accumulated 10,000 commentsand damn, some of the stories are seriously cringeworthy.

Some people said the viral thread made them reassess their threesome plans: "Due to this thread, my girlfriend and I have talked and decided that since 95% of these result in a romantic break up or a friendship ending, it's not worth the risk," one person wrote. Reader, if you recently penciled in your first three-way, consider yourself warned.

Here are some of the best stories from people who regretted having a threesome.

\"On the day itself, the moment she touched his penis, she recoiled.\"

From rambtop : "My girlfriend at the time brought in a friend of hers to try for the first time (for both of us). It was real fun for all of us, or so I thought. We met up at a hotel during the day, it was all preplanned and went without a hitch. Later at night, my gf asked me to call her. She sounded furious. I had no idea where it was coming from. Apparently I had given more attention to the friend than her. I told her that I didnt do something like that consciously because I was too into it. This apparently set her off even more. Something about me subconsciously finding her friend more attractive. It was a full blown breakdown and she was feeling really insecure. I told her lets make this better. What would make it better? She suggested another session but with a guy friend of mine instead of her friend. I agreed. On the day itself, the moment she touched his penis she recoiled. She started crying. She started saying that she doesnt want to do this, it feels like cheating and shes feeling guilty. My friend hightailed out of there, leaving me to console her. We agreed never to try anything like that again. Turns out she was into voyeurism but hated it when anyone tried getting involved. She just wanted to fuck me (or her partner in general) and have others watch and get off. She thought she wanted more, but the first threesome experience with her friend made her realise that she really really didnt."

\"She left me for him.\"

From Tacomancer42 : "I had a threesome with my girlfriend and best friend. She left me for him. They have been married for over 10 years."

\"Now they are dating, and I\'m still alone.\"

From PinkAcrobelle : "I had really strong feeling for this guy, and we he been flirting for a while. It was going well, and one night I was over at his house with another female friend of ours. We got drunk, one thing led to another, and we had a threesome.

"Now they are dating and Im still alone."

\"The whole thing was a scheme for my girlfriend to break up with me.\"

From hokeyWB : "I was asked by my girlfriend to have a threesome with her and her best friend... a friend I had known for a long time and who had actually introduced us.

"A couple of minutes into it I realised that my girlfriend was not remotely interested and had pulled back... which made it awkward because I was not remotely interested in my friend sexually... I only agreed to it because my girlfriend asked and she had been a little distant lately... I thought it might help rekindle the relationship.

"I carried on and did my best to make my friend happy... and then all of a sudden my girlfriend stood up and said "Looks like you two are good, I will leave you to it".

"I stopped what I was doing and asked WTF was going on, and eventually they explained that the whole thing was a scheme for my girlfriend to break up with me and "pass me over" to her best friend who apparently had a crush on me.

"Needless to say this did not go down well, and I ended up losing both of them from my life."

\"She couldn\'t get the image of me having sex with her friend out of her head.\"

From Buffal0_Meat : "I mean, i guess it wasnt necessarily unexpected, but it just ruined my relationship with my girlfriend at the time. We had a threesome with a female friend of hers, and she couldnt get the image of me having sex with her friend out of her head. She said that she couldnt shake the feeling that if I truly loved her, i wouldnt have been able to sleep with someone else.

"Worst part of it was my gf was essentially my dream girl, and the girl we added to the mix wasnt nearly as spectacular as she was. So i traded a longterm relationship with my dreamgirl for one night of a threesome, and i would NEVER have made that trade with hindsight.

"That said, waking up in the morning with a hot naked girl on each side of me was pretty incredible."

\"I gave him head. Like, really good head.\"

From D0rkasaurusRex : "I had an unplanned threesome with a close friend and her boyfriend. He's well endowed and apparently she couldn't handle giving him oral, but I didn't know that and while we were fooling around I gave him head. Like, really good head. Like so good he wouldn't stop talking about how good it was and asking why she doesn't give good head like I do. It made her insecure and put a strain on our friendship as a result. Even after they broke up, my friendship with her wasn't the same."

\"If we do this again, can we get somebody I\'m attracted to?\"

From Windbelow161 : "I dont know if I regretted it per se, but I was the third wheel. After the sexcapade we passed out and later on that night her boyfriend went to the bathroom. She then cuddled up to me and said that was really fun and all but if we do this again can we get somebody I am attracted too. Then her boyfriend walked back in and she realized that I wasnt him, I could literally feel the room fill up with awkwardness."

\"The girl ripped my bra off, and I was really mad about it.\"

From marilmad : "The girl ripped my bra off and I was really mad about it since it was a 70$ bra that unclicks from the front and I really liked it. Tried to brush it off but couldnt focus on anything else.

"Then we start having fun and her dude makes out with me and she breaks down and stops everything, starts crying and runs out the room. Her guy followed her, I was just like 'Fuck this shit.' Got dressed and left by the other door.

"Note to all couples wanting to have threesomes: you dont HAVE to have a threesome sometimes it just needs to remain a fantasy or you need to be with the right person."

\"The boyfriend began giving me very intense dirty looks.\"

From ursoparrudo : "Male here. I was invited into a three-way by two other guys who were dating each other sort of casually. During sex, it became clear that one of the guys was really into me, and I naturally responded to him since he was giving me the most attention, while his BF was basically ignoring me. As it progressed, the boyfriend began giving me very intense dirty looks, so I called a halt by saying thanks, but Im going to head home now. They broke up right after and one pursued me while the other spent the next several years badmouthing me and glaring at me anytime he saw me, which was frequently since I managed the only gay bar in our relatively small town. The experience led me to develop a new personal rule: no threeways. Only groups of 4 or more (preferably 5 or more). It has served me well."

\"Turns out she liked him, and they started dating.\"

From Porporseu : "I was young, bi, and had a deal with my then boyfriend that I could explore sex with others as long as they were women and he could somehow join us. First two times went ok. Third he proposes a girl whom he found interesting, and I liked her too. It was amazing, and I kinda started to have strong feelings for her. She told me we would be together if I left my boyfriend. I did. Turns out she liked him and they started dating. 10/10 would not try that again."

\"He had sex with her again while I was at work.\"

From Megnuggets : "He had sex with her again while I was at work. Then texted me later to tell me. Not to apologize or anything. Just to tell me and let me know she needed a ride home when I got off work. He was a jerk of a guy."

Naira Marley features Ms Banks on, 'Anywhere'

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

After the release of 'Lord of Lamba' and a couple of videos, Naira Marley returns with a new single.

Artist: Naira Marley featuring Ms Banks

Song Title: Anywhere

Genre: Afropop, Afroswing

Album: TBA

Date of release: January 31, 2020

Label: Marlian Records

Producer: TBA

Video Director: TBA

Details/Takeaway: After the release of 'Lord of Lamba' and a couple of videos, Naira Marley returns with a new single. At Naira Marley's show, Marlian Fest in December 2019, Ms Banks performed.

Listen to the song below;


Photos: Another wife of MC Oluomo acquires a new house

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:00 AM PST

Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya, one of the wives of the Lagos NURTW boss, MC Oluomo, sent out an invitation for the house warming of her newly completed house.

MC Oluomo congratulated his wife by sharing photos and a video of the house. In the caption, he wrote:

"ALLHAMDULILAI,
My humble self and my entire family will forever be grateful to Almighty God for His blessings and love upon us. His love has been countless and He will forever be APPRECIATED!!!.

Allah, I am truly thankful for this home that You have provide for my beloved wife Alhaja Aishat Ajoke Akinsanya , Allah, for it is Your home. So, I ask for Your blessing on it
Almighty God, we humbly beseech Thee to bless the owner and tenant, sanctify this house and all who dwell therein and everything else in it. Amen."

See photos below;



Mr Eazi releases new single, 'Kpalanga'

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:30 AM PST

This marks Mr. Eazi's first single of 2020.

Artist: Mr. Eazi

Song Title: Kpalanga

Genre: Afropop

Album: TBA

Date of release: January 31, 2020

Label: Banku Music

Producer: Killertunes

Video Director: TBA

Details/Takeaway: As Mr. Eazi flew into the country to celebrate three years of his relationship with Temi Otedola, he releases his first single of 2020.

Listen to the song below;


Watch the trailer of Lolo 1's first movie as a producer in 'When Love Is Not Enough'

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:00 AM PST

Popular On-Air Personality, Omotunde Adebowale David popularly known as Lolo 1 is making her debut as a producer with the movie 'When Love Is Not Enough.'

Watch the trailer of Lolo 1's first movie as a producer in 'When Love Is Not Enough.'

'When Love Is Not Enough' is centered on Banji and his wife, Amara, who has their perfect love world shattered when his wife is diagnosed with an incurable disease. Tempers are raised, trust broken and feelings hurt. How do they come back from this? How do they stabilize their home and move on, when love is not enough?

The movie has some of Nollywood's talented stars on its cast like Deyemi Okanlawon, Adejumoke Aderounmu, Omotunde Adebowale David, Ayo Adesanya, Funsho Adeolu, Ladi Folarin, Odun Agoro and Abiola Segun-Williams.

'When Love Is Not Enough' is directed by Okiki Afolayan.


BlackMagic releases third studio album, 'Version 3.0

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

After a long wait, Nigerian afro-fusion artist, BlackMagic rleleases his third studio album, 'BlackMagic Version 3.0 (Starving Artist).'

The album is a follow-up to his sophomore LP, 'Version 2.0'

The album, which is a follow-up to his sophomore LP, 'Version 2.0' comprises 13 tracks, and it includes previously released singles, 'No Need,' 'Bad Intentions' and 'Anything 4 Love' as well as vocal contributions from singer, Tems and rapper, BigBad.


Production is handled by Spax, Ikon, Xela and Bond.

Lady pours hot water on her son for buying biscuits from the money he realized through hawking in Anambra State

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:30 AM PST

A Nigerian mother is being slammed online after photos showing the injury her little son suffered after she poured hot water on him for spending her money on biscuits without her permission, surfaced online.

The photos were shared by activist, Harrison Gwamnishu

"A mother boiled hot water and poured on her son. The boy told us he collected some money from his daily sales to buy biscuit.

No treatment and she still send him to hawk sachet water. We arrived Nkpor Anambra State to lend our voice and take him to a specialist hospital for treatment.

Your OPINIONWhat should be done to the mother? While dropping your opinion, let's discuss how we can send this boy back to school ? and how to end #ChildAbuse"




”I was more worried for my wife to live after child birth” – Noble Igwe writes as he celebrates daughter’s 3rd birthday

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:00 AM PST

Popular Blogger, Noble Igwe has narrated the story surrounding his daughter's birth as she marks her 3rd birthday.

Noble revealed that his daughter came into this world, it wasn't love at first sign because he was more concerned for his wife's health and hoped she'll live after child birth.

However, with time, when the worst was over, he bonded with his daughter and fell in love with her totally.

Sharing photos of Jax, he wrote:


"BEANS
To be called Daddy, you need to have fathered a child.
The first time I met Jax, it wasn't love at first sight.
She was light skinned, tiny, pretty and all that but I was more worried for my wife to live after child birth.
Days passed and we started spending time together. She would grab my fingers, stare at me and try to form a smile but I kept reminding her that I was married to a jealous woman.
Days became weeks, weeks became months and months became years.

Everyone who met Jax and I can tell that she loves me to stupor.
Jax is the centre of my entire life and the 2nd reason I work hard to be successful in life.
I'd put together a video and probably write a story about our love if you lot are interested.
Happy Birthday,Beans
Daddy loves you so much but I'm sure you can tell.Thank you so much for making me a #Girldad"

Timaya: “Everyone shows love and support to the dead because they are no more a competitor”

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:30 AM PST

Nigerian singer, Timaya has revealed why people support and show love to the dead as soon as news of their death is announced.

This may be in reaction to the tonnes of love shown to Kobe Bryant and his daughter who died in a helicopter crash last Sunday.

Giving reason why such happen, Timaya tweeted:

"Everyone shows love and support to the dead because they are no more a competitor".
This is coming just days after basketball legend, Kobe Bryant, his daughter, Gigi and 7 others lost their lives in a helicopter crash.


9ice celebrates his twin daughters as they mark birthday

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:00 AM PST

Singer 9ice has taken to Instagram to celebrate his twin daughters who are marking their birthday today, January 31.

Expressing love to the cute little girls, 9ice wrote:

"Happy birthday to my queens….awon ara isokun mi….you know daddy loves you to the moon and back"
Two weeks ago, 9ice celebrated his 40th birthday with lovely pictures on Instagram.


Also recall, the singer recently tied the knot with his baby mama expressed gratitude to his parents for giving birth to him.

American Govt discovers El Chapo’s drug-smuggling tunnel with underground railway from Mexico to US

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:30 AM PST

U.S. authorities on Wednesday announced the discovery of the longest smuggling tunnel ever found on the Southwest border, stretching more than three-quarters of a mile from an industrial site in Tijuana, Mexico, to the San Diego area.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said it featured an extensive rail/cart system, forced air ventilation, high voltage electrical cables and panels, an elevator at the tunnel entrance, and a complex drainage system.

"This one blows past (the second-longest)," said Lance LeNoir, a Border Patrol operations supervisor. "We never really thought they had the moxie to go that far. They continue to surprise me."


The tunnel raised questions about the effectiveness of President Donald Trump's border wall, which stretches several feet underground in the area. The tunnel was found about 70 feet underground, well below the wall.

Following the discovery in August, Mexican law enforcement identified the entrance and members of the San Diego Tunnel Task Force began mapping the tunnel that extends a total of 4,309 feet. (1,313 meters). The next longest tunnel in the U.S. was discovered in San Diego in 2014. It was 2,966 feet (904 meters) long.


The newly discovered tunnel is about 5.5 feet (1.68 meters) tall and 2 feet (0.61 meters) wide and runs at an average depth of 70 feet (21.3 meters) below the surface, officials said.

Agents discovered several hundred sandbags blocking a suspected former exit of the tunnel in the Otay Mesa warehouse district within the U.S.

It was discovered by authorities in August but has only now been revealed.


San Diego customs official Cardell Morant said: "The sophistication and length of this tunnel demonstrates the time-consuming efforts transnational criminal organizations will undertake to facilitate cross-border smuggling."

Authorities didn't say who they believe was behind the tunnel but the area has been a stronghold of Mexico's Sinaloa cartel. The cartel's longtime leader, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, was sentenced to life in U.S. prison in July.

See fhd video below;


Mercy Eke replies curious fan who questioned her about her BBNaija victory money

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:00 AM PST

Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke recently took to Twitter to jokingly express her interest in going back to being a corp member, because of the increment in corpers allowance.

Shortly afterwards, a curious fan questioned her about her BBNaija victory money and if it was finished.

Mercy's clapback however, has left social media users impressed. She simply wrote: "Have you ever seen a beach lack sand? No, it creates more sand."

This comes shortly after she was sighted in a new video on the Twitter page standing beside a pastor on the altar. She was heard sharing a personal testimony with the congregation.

Bobrisky – I’m Bobrisky the International runs girl

Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

Controversial Nigerian crossdresser took so social media to declare that she is now an International runs girl.

According to Bob, people already labelled her a run girl here in Nigeria, and since she's going International they as well call her an International runs girl.

She made this known via her Instagram page with the caption;

"Since some of them call me a runs girl…. There you go another tittle. Bobrisky d INTERNATIONAL RUNS GIRL."

See the post below;


Previous
Next Post »