Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


[Photos]: BBNaija Mike Edwards enjoys vacation in Spain with pregnant wife, Perri

Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

First runner-up of BBNaija season 4, Mike Edwards and his pregnant wife Perri Shakes-Drayton are currently on vacation in Spain.

The reality star, Mike celebrated his 30th birthday 2 days ago in balloon themed photos and further revealed he would be flying to Spain with Perri – his pregnant wife.

Mike and Perri are currently in Spain having the time of their lives and Mike shared videos and photos from their outings.

Mike Edwards vacation in Spain


The celebrity couple have both remained an internet sensation after they revealed they were expecting a baby together.

Sharing one of the photos, Mike wrote, "My wifey a spice like I'm David Beckham ❤️ #MikeandPerri".

His wife Perri also posted same photos and wrote, "Verified
I think I'm doing pretty well as Mike's personal tour guide ha. 🇪🇸"

Feed your eyes with fascinating photos and video from their vacation in Spain below;





View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mike Edwards (@aireyys) on

Noble Igwe – “Igbo women are lazy, they don’t like to work, they just want to enjoy their husband’s money”

Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

Media personality, Noble Igwe has dropped his two cents on Igbo women and the Igbo man in general.

According to the 41-year-old Abia state born blogger, the Igbo women are lazy, they do not like to work and all they want to do is just sit back and enjoy their husband's hard earned money.

He went further to say that they want to inherit their husband's property and also inherit from their father's house as well.

Noble also compared the Igbo woman to the Yoruba woman, according to him, unlike the Igbo woman, a Yoruba woman is hard working, and does not fight for her father's property.

"The Igbo women are lazy, does not like to work and just want to sit back and enjoy their husband hard earned money.

They want to inherit their husband's property and then inherit from their father's house as well but do nothing but answer "Ori Aku"" Noble tweeted.

He continued; "See Yoruba women.
Hard working,building houses and not really trying to fight for father's house in Ibadan.
When they want to make changes, they do but Igbo women will come and make it seem like someone is holding them down.

The Yoruba woman is a go getter. Breaking boundaries, doing new things every day and she does not even need a law to back her.
Just her belief and living life on her terms.
Guess what? They don't need anybody's permission."

Read more of the tweets below…





Toyin Abraham – My husband fainted when our son was delivered

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

Nollywood actress, filmmaker and producer, Toyin Abraham, has revealed that her husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi fainted after they had their son, Ire.

In a chat with Vanguard Allure, the actress whose son will be turning one in a few weeks said "I actually recorded everything because I had a caesarean section. I was given an injection that numbed my back. I know I was having an operation but didn't feel it, I was just talking. I remembered the moment they brought my baby out, my husband saw him and fainted. It was a sweet experience. It wasn't easy but we thank God.

Motherhood has really changed a lot about me. Even before I had my baby, my husband had already changed me. Motherhood is like icing on the cake. It has really changed my mentality, my thinking; in fact it has changed everything about me. Now I know I am living for someone. I am living for something."

Speaking further on how the Covid-19 has affected her and her income, she said "It's not easy, trust me. I can't even work. You know it's easy for older children to say 'mummy, I have a headache' but for a baby, she cannot tell you how she is feeling. As for work, it's just my husband who has been working for now. But when I have shoots and some endorsements, I go. When I do, I go with my thermometer and hand sanitizer. Once I get home, I quickly take my shoes off and wash my hands. I must confess it hasn't been easy at all.

It has really affected us in the movie industry. My new movie Fate of Alakada which I shot in collaboration with Filmone, cost close to 45 Million. I put almost all my money into that project which was an investment: and now, they said the cinema can't open. So, my whole investment is stuck somewhere and we are not shooting like before. Everybody is just being careful.

Some production outfits, when you want to work with them, they would insist on you taking a Coronavirus test and I heard the test is painful. So, it has really affected us.

Ini Edo shares Stylish Photos to Celebrate her Re-Appointment as a Special Adviser

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

Ini Edo is celebrating her reappointment as the Special Assistant on Tourism Development to Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Emmanuel in stunning style.

The actress shared the news of her reappointment on Instagram with photos of her in a gorgeous suit, thanking her boss, the governor. She wrote:

Grateful to God and my Boss , His excellency, Gov, Udom Emmanuel for the re appointment to serve in the tourism sector of our dear State..I look forward to great accomplishment and milestones in this new era .

God bless Gov Udom Emmanuel
God bless the Great state of AkwaAbasibom
Good bless all my brownsugar family for your constant love and support ..
Everything good thing will come to those who trust in the name of the Lord .🙏

Check out the photos:



Amara Maduka - I Don’t Mind Playing X-Rated Roles

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

At a time when many actresses say they cannot appear nude in movies, starlet, Amara Maduka, has said she doesn't mind playing X-rated roles in movies.

The Anambra State-born role interpreter told Sunday Scoop, "It is no longer news that Nollywood doesn't pay (well). However, it prepares one for bigger things if one is smart. I could play x -rated roles but not in Nigerian films. We still lack the professional and emotional intelligence to pull off good x -rated movies."

Asked if she missed sex as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and its attendant lockdown and social distancing guidelines, she said, "I do miss sex. Of all the times for my vibrators to get broken, they decided it was during the pandemic. It's like they planned to mess my 'isolation' up."

Recall that the plus-sized actress had recently stated in an interview that it was better for a person to masturbate than to rape. Clarifying the statement, Maduka said, "That this statement is being debated is sad. How can anyone compare masturbation to rape? It is crazy the type of humans we have around these days. They are so messed up. When a woman is raped, the scar lasts forever. She becomes messed up for life. How can anybody compare that to masturbation?"


On how she handles male attention as a result of her erotic social media pictures, the actress said, "It is expected. I get harassed on social media every day. However, I know who I am and when one is secured about who one is, other people's understanding and opinions wouldn't hold water."

Wofai Fada – People Who Turned Me Down Now My Colleagues

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

Actress, Wofai Ewa, popularly known as Wofai Fada, has said that some of the popular people who turned her down when she was trying to find her voice in the entertainment industry are now her colleagues.

The 30-year-old entertainer also said that she gained her parents respect after she started making money from her talent. In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Wofai said, "People think young ladies don't have the money to afford a good life but they don't know my story. They also think that successful ladies do different (unwholesome) things for money. When I got to Lagos, I didn't have where to stay. If you give me (as little as) N5,000 now, I would save it. I don't know how to be extravagant. I like to save as much as I can because of the fear of going back to the level I was. When I got my (Mercedes Benz) G- Wagon, people said a man must have given it to me but that's not true. I guess a lot of women face such claims but it would have been better if they said God gave me.

"God has been the one helping me and I just wish everyone would give Him the glory. I was turned down by a lot of people and some known celebrities but now, those people are my colleagues in the industry. I only wanted those people to give me a platform to shine, not money. I honestly didn't think things would work out well for me. I've always believed in myself but didn't see it coming this fast."


The comedienne further said that her drive to be more successful was borne out of the fear of returning to square one after all she had suffered. She said, "When you're consistent, you would have your own audience. With the support of social media, I kept pushing and I've become more innovative.
When I started my skits, it was just for fun. I didn't even know how to make money on Instagram then. Over time, I didn't want to be known only as an Instagram celebrity, so I had to think of something else and that's why I opened a restaurant. New comedians are evolving, so if one doesn't innovate, one would become stale.

"I have never taken myself seriously, so whatever anybody said to me was not discouraging. It was my parents that didn't understand what I was doing because I was sent to school, not to be a comedian. I only made sure I graduated and they thought I would start looking for a job afterwards. I didn't tell my parents I was leaving home for Lagos. I'm sure that they thought a boy had tricked me into leaving home. When they eventually saw some of my videos, they were disappointed, saying that was not what they sent me to school to do. Over time, they saw I was serious about the skits. I was also becoming popular and making money. That was when they started praising me. I studied Theatre Arts at the University of Calabar against my father's will. He actually wanted me to be a medical doctor."

Bloggers Fight: Tunde Ednut and Joro Olumofin bitterly clash again

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

Relationship expert and love doctor, Joro Olumofin has decided to speak out to defend and rescue himself from former musician and Instagram blogger, Tunde Ednut.

In the post Joro shared on his Instagram page, the relationship therapist shared Tunde Ednut's picture and wrote some negative things about the self acclaimed comedian.

According to Joro, Tunde has lots of shadows in his cupboard and he has refused to lay low. Joro revealed that the 'i'm catching cold crooner' has failed in every area of his life referring to him as a socially handicapped because the fear of deportation can not allow him move freely in America where he resides.

This is coming after Tunde accused Joro Olumofin of always lying about the relationship posts he shares on his Instagram page.



Regina Daniels Dad attends his Daughter's Baby naming ceremony, shares reasons why he reconciled with daughter and Husband

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

Barr. Jude Ojegwu, the Father of actress Regina Daniels, has revealed why he decided to reconcile with Ned Nwoko, his daughter's billionaire husband.

According to Vanguardngr, the dad, who initially staunchly opposed the marriage of his 20-year-old daughter to the business mogul and politician, was at the naming ceremony of his grandson on Friday in Abuja.

He reportedly revealed that the birth of the baby made him reconcile with Nwoko, for the sake of peace, joy, and happiness.

His words: "The birth of this child has answered the question (about the controversy); everybody craves for peace, joy, and happiness. I have accepted everything. I feel very happy having a grandchild and that is why I am here.

I travelled all the way from Lagos to this place just to celebrate with the family. I told him (Nwoko) and the mother to call him Ifechukwude which means what God has written."

Abuja landlord says Wuse 2 property not owned by Kiki Osinbajo

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

An Abuja property owner, Ayuba Musa, has dismissed a report claiming that the vice-president's daughter, Kiki Osinbajo, owns the property on Durban Street, Wuse 2, which is allegedly worth N800m.Musa who is the landlord of the property housing GLAM'D Africa, the company of Kiki Osinbajo, faulted the report which was posted on social media by Jackson Ude, a New York-based blogger, The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reported.

The landlord, in a disclaimer signed on Friday, July 10, in Abuja, said the property was never, at any point in time, sold to the vice president's daughter or to anyone.

Musa said all documents on the house were still carrying his name. He challenged anyone doubting his ownership of the property to check with the FCT authorities.

The landlord explained that Osinbajo's daughter has been his tenant since April 12, 2017.

Malami – I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

The Attorney General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami (SAN) on Saturday denied buying a N300 million house for his newly wedded son, Abdulazeez, in Abuja.

Malami, in a statement issued by his media aide, Umar Gwandu, also dismissed as untrue claims in a social media report that COVID-19 guidelines were flouted during Abdulazeez's wedding fatiha held in Kano yesterday.

He daubed the report mischievous, deceitful, perfidious and "a clear violation of ethical journalism practices on verification of facts and authentication of claims."

He challenged his accusers to name the vendor of the purported house and its location and to publish the title documents.

"God knows that I did not purchase any house for him in Abuja. Not even a rented house was secured for my son in Abuja, because he has no plan to live in Abuja," Malami was quoted as saying.

The statement added: "The allegation of hiring private jets for the marriage was preposterous.

"It is common knowledge that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice had neither a father nor mother anywhere in Nigeria to be conveyed to Kano for the wedding.

"Who then is the Attorney-General using the chartered flight to convey? Which jets are chartered? Who paid for the charter? Through which means was the money paid?"

He said the wedding fatiha took place "under strict observance of the protocols and guidelines of the Presidential Taskforce on COVID-19."

"It is important to note that the wedding fatiha took place in Kano on Saturday 11th July, 2020 in the morning.

"Any other activity before or after the wedding fatiha is not connected with the marriage and we therefore disassociate ourselves from it in its entirety."

Mimi Orjiekwe gets a brand new SUV for herself as birthday gift

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:30 AM PDT

Actress Mimi Orjiekwe has gotten herself a brand new SUV as she celebrates her birthday today, July 12th.

The actress took to her Instagram page to recount her excitement over the new acquisition.

She posted photos of the Lexus Lx570 SUV with a caption that revealed that she got herself al she wanted for her birthday.

See below:


UFC Star, Kamaru Usman Beats Jorge Masvidal To Retain His Welterweight Title

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

Nigerian UFC champion, Kamaru Usman has retained his Welterweight title after defeating his American opponent, Jorge Masvidal at the UFC 251 which took place last night on 'Fight Island' in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.

The Nigerian Nightmare, 33, dominated the fight as he defeated Masvidal, 35, via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 49-46), equalling former champion Georges St. Pierre's record of 12 straight wins at welterweight.

Masvidal got off to a quick start in the opening round, throwing a series of fast strikes and taking down Usman. But Usman took over the clash from the second round on, delivering foot stomps, body shots, and shoulder strikes as he dominated the fight till the last round.

The fight between Usman and Masvidal was arranged only in the past eight days after Usman's original opponent, Gilbert Burns, tested positive for the coronavirus and pulled out from the fight.

After the fight, the undefeated champion Usman said: 'Gamebred is the biggest, baddest dude out there right now, so i had to switch gears preparing for him on six days notice. All these guys are preparing for one guy and that's me, at the top of the mountain.

'I trained for Gilbert, i had a different game plan. Gamebred is tough, he landed some elbows from the bottom and he didn't quit.

"I knew Jorge is tough, I've always said it minus all the trash talking and all the things going on, Jorge is a tough guy and I give him credit for that.

'I'm just levels better. I have more tools in the toolbox and when I need to I can pull them out and use them.'

Singer 9ice – I Promised Myself, Not Fans, Grammy

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

Singer, Abolore Adigun, aka 9ice, has said that contrary to popular opinion, he never promised fans to win a Grammy award for them.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, he said, "People are getting it wrong. I didn't promise anyone a Grammy award; I promised myself. I promised myself a lot of things. I promised myself a Music of Black Origin award and I got it. I promised myself to be one of the most reckoned with artistes and I've achieved that.

The Grammy award has been one of my targets as well. There is a Yoruba adage that says, 'Ba o ku, ise o tan' which literally means, 'If there is life, anything can still happen'. I'm still doing music and who says I cannot get it (Grammy award) tomorrow? I still have that belief and I know God will do it for me."

News Credit: Punchng

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 45th Birthday With Stunning Photos

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

Award-winning A-list Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha, turns a year older today as she celebrates her 45th birthday.

Rita Dominic writes on Instagram:

Thanking the almighty for another year, for life and good health..��

I've been in the industry for 22 years and you all have been steadfast with your support. This I do not take for granted. It has been good most times and rocky sometimes but in all I give God the glory.

Love you all so much! Bless..❤️❤️
Happy birthday Reedee ��

Ebuka Uchendu’s wife, Cynthia says schools Nigerians on open marriage issues

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

Cynthia Obi-Uchendu, the wife of TV host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu has sparked an outrage on social media following her opinion on open marriage.

Recall that the news of Will and Jada Smith allegedly having an open marriage recently sparked a debate on social media about whether open marriages help reduce cheating.

Jada was dragged and mocked online after singer August Alsina claimed he was involved in an affair with her for years.

Many Nigerians on social media condemned her for the act while some defended her, saying having an open marriage is better than cheating.

Well, following the mixed reactions on the internet, Cynthia has now stated that there is nothing wrong in having an open marriage.

She made this known in a now deleted tweet on Twitter.

"I've always said that there is absolutely nothing wrong in having an open marriage", she tweeted.

See her post below:


See some reactions to her post below:



Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Daughter, Michelle On Her 19th Birthday

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

Nigerian Nollywood actress popular for her Yoruba movies Mercy Aigbe has taken to social media to celebrate her daughter, Michelle on her 19th birthday.

Celebrating her daughter Michelle Aigbe who happens to be her first child, Mercy wondered how fast kids grow up.

Revealing that Michelle at 19 is already a CEO of her own company, Michelle Beauty, an influencer and a brand ambassador of several companies, she couldn't help but thank God for the life of her pretty angel.


Mercy also posted some lovely and adorable throwback pictures of Michelle during her naming ceremony and when she took her first step as a child learning how to walk.

Mercy had given birth to Michelle before getting married to her now estranged husband Gentry with whom she had a son.

Sharing series of adorable photos of her daughter on her 19th birthday anniversary, Mercy Aigbe noted the following;

"I woke up with a heart full of gratitude 🙏🙏🙏 For indeed Jehovah has been faithful! Which of your blessings can I deny Abba Father! Who am I that you are this mindful of me Papa?! I return all glory, honour, adoration to your holy name! I stand in Awe of you Jehovah! Be thou forever be exalted! I worship and praise your holy name, agbanilagbatan! 19 years today you gave me this huge blessing and since then you have never ceased blessing me! Father I have come to your throne of Grace to say THANK YOU 🙏 ……. happy birthday my brown sugar 😍"


"Happy birthday to the C.E.O Michelle Beauty, brand influencer, ambassador to a lot of brands! I couldn't be prouder! 19 sure looks good on you my love 😍"

"Throwback to the Day my baby took her very first step and she was rewarded with a big glass cup of milkshake 😂!!!!!!!….. I can't believe she is 19 now! And so far away from me! @michelleio__ I miss you too much 😭…….. Happy birthday my love, I am so proud of the young lady you have grown to become! I am so happy that you always remember the morals and values I taught you! I am so proud that you are bold, very smart, intelligent, and a goal getter! I love you Michelle @michelleio__ 😍❤️😍"

"They grow so fast! 😂😁😍….. see who turns 19 in few mins! Happy birthday in advance to my first fruit, my princess, my joy, my world, my everything @michelleio__ ….. I miss you too much ❤️"

Checkout beautiful photos and how actress Mercy Aigbe celebrated her daughter on her birthday below;

Mike Ezuruonye mocks his old looks as he thanks God for grace

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

Famous Nollywood actor, Mike Ezuruonye has shared an epic throwback photo of himself as he mocks his old looks and thanks God for grace.

The Nigerian actor shared this photo yesterday July 10 on his official Instagram page.

Starting off with a sense of humour, the handsome thespian pleaded with his followers not to laugh at his old looks except they're ready to post theirs too.

He then took time to question the size of his head and his shirt. "See my head, see my shirt, chai..!", he exclaimed.

Bearing in mind his journey thus far and his rise to stardom, Mike Ezuruonye appreciated God.

He wrote, "If you laugh before me ehn 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. If you have mind oya post ya own. See my head, see my shirt.. Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️🙆🏽‍♂️. God I thank you oh"


Regina Daniels – Marrying Ned was my choice

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress and new mum, Regina Daniels in a recent interview, revealed that the decision to marry her husband, Ned Nwoko was her choice.

when was the first time you knew you wanted to become an actress?

I have always loved watching movies but I never imagined myself being an actress. But my mother introduced me to Nollywood and I found myself loving acting as a career.

What is the toughest role you have ever played?

That would be when I had to play a double character. Switching from one character to the other is quite hard because one has to practically change one's personality.

Can you recall your most embarrassing moment on set?

I was quite young then. I was usually scolded on set by directors and they would say things like, 'This girl cannot act', 'Come and take her out of our production'. They would also call my mum names.

Despite those early challenges, why did you decide to forge ahead?

Though I was quite young, my mum believed I could do it. Therefore, she took all the insults. She cleared the way for me and I was sailing through.

Is there any role you would have loved to play but you have not had the opportunity to?

I have played so many roles. I have acted as a good girl, bad girl, thief and lots of others.

You have a glamorous lifestyle and many of your fans think you don't have any challenges. Is that so?

I think it is normal for every celebrity or influential person to face challenges in their daily lives. There are things one cannot do because there are many people looking up to one. One has to keep living a modest life and act in a certain way in public. It is important for one to exhibit a character that is worthy of emulation.


You recently had your first child. Tell me about your pregnancy experience?

Before I got pregnant, people had told me so many things, that pregnancy is hard and the journey is not easy. But, I am still very young, and for me, it was more like living my normal life. I didn't have morning sickness or face any challenges.

What do you like most about being married to Ned Nwoko?

I feel free. I can do whatever I want, dress how I like, live my life the way I want to. My husband is always pushing me to be a better person. He wants me to be more exposed and see the world in a different way. As a matter of fact, there are many things I enjoy about the marriage that I cannot explain.

Apart from acting, what are your other interests?

At the moment, my husband is helping me to build my TV Channel. It would be called Regina Entertainment Television and it would be on cable TV.

You recently published a magazine. Do you have plans to practice as a journalist?

Not really. It is not my field but I love news. I love making people informed and that's the inspiration behind the magazine.

As a kid, you were said to have told your father that you would marry his age mate. What made you come to that conclusion?

I didn't actually put it that way. I told him that when I got old, I would marry somebody of his age. I was just joking as a young girl.

Can you remember the first impression you had when you met your husband?

The first impression I had when I met him, which I will keep saying is that he looked like a farmer. We actually went on a tour to his house in the village (Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State) and he was so polite and educative. He wants one to know about nature and the world in general. He wants one to experience different things, so he was always trying to educate us on that particular visit.

What's the most romantic experience you have ever had?

I cannot remember.

Some people have criticised you for marrying somebody older than you. What do you have to say to such people?

I have nothing to say to them. (Marrying my husband) was my choice.

Your age has been a subject of controversy. How old are you?

I am forever 16 years old.

How do you feel when negative reports are written about you?

I really don't care because I have grown a very thick skin. I just laugh over such reports with my friends and brothers. Such people who say things like that are only saying what they know. As for me, I know myself.

How would you describe your personality?

I am fun to be with, lively, accommodating and very friendly but I am also strict. I don't really know how to describe myself because I don't want it to seem like I'm praising myself. However, I would like my child to have a personality like mine.

Some people have the impression that celebs like you are arrogant. What's your reaction to that?

I can tell you for free that I am not proud. I am not arrogant but I could be mean if I need to. I don't take rubbish. People who say that actresses are arrogant should understand their mental states. We are humans too and we have different moods when fans walk up to us.

Do you have any fears?

Definitely! I am afraid of losing my loved ones. I believe everybody has that fear.

Can you recount the number of movies you have acted in?

I definitely can't tell because I started acting since I was six years old. Till I got married, I filmed every day. There was never a day I stayed at home doing nothing. I always had a place to go.

Would you say that acting runs in your family?

Yes. My mum, sisters and brothers all act. My mum wants everyone to have a career.

How do you relax?

I sit down and watch movies.

What advice do you have for up-and-coming actors?

I would advise parents to guide their children in whatever paths they want to follow. No talent is a waste.

Have you ever experienced sexual harassment in the movie industry?

I had good guidance from my mum. She was able to build a reputation for herself in Nollywood. Once anybody knows I'm Rita Daniel's daughter, they can't walk up to me and say rubbish.

Besides, I have a limit to which I play (with people). I don't give anyone the opportunity to come too close to say whatever they have in mind. That is how I have been moving forward.

Titans pledge to contribute money to buy Tacha a ₦50 million Maserati as her birthday Gift

Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:30 AM PDT

Nigerian reality star, Tacha's fans have taken their admiration a step further. The fans known as Titans have allegedly vowed to buy Tacha a new car on her birthday.

Recall that Tacha received a surprise Mercedes Benz car gift reportedly worth N9m, from her fans and well-wishers on her 24th birthday.

It looks like the reality star is getting another car gift after one of her fans noted that they are contributing money to buy Tacha a Maserati worth ₦50 million.

David Ibikiri, noted that a 'Masaratti' is needed because it has the same logo as Tacha's trident.

"Ok, let's settle this once & for all…… Tacha's next birthday, we the Titans Trident emblem are buying a car known as Masarrati, the car has the trident as it's logo. With this one, they can go & kee themselves if they want.", he tweeted.

See his tweet below;

Previous
Next Post »