Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


BBNaija's Jackye creates tension with sexy bikini shots

Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Jackye didn't come to joke when she posted her bikini photos on her Instagram page on Sunday.

The reality TV star who rose to limelight after participating at the fourth edition of the show that was tagged 'Pepper Dem' took to her official Instagram Page to share some sexy bikini pictures that have got fans talking.

The tech expert struck some suggestive pose and made sure all eyes were on her page as she showed fans what it means to have featured in the Big Brother Naija Show alongside the likes of Mercy and controversial Tacha.

BBNaija Jackye Madu: I Broke Up With My Ex Because He Refused To Have Sense

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:30 PM PDT

Ex BBNaija housemate, Jackye Madu has opened up a little about why she broke up with her ex-boyfriend, Lami.

Jackye Madu during a recent QnA section on her social media page, a fan asked her why she broke up with her ex-boyfriend.

She answered simply as;

"Uncle refused to have sense"

Jackye and Lami met 6 years ago while he was still working with Nigezie, but their relationship crashed on grounds of him cheating repeatedly on her amid other issues. She opened up to Mike about him cheating on her in the BBNaija house then and Mike advised she put some value on herself.

Lami first gave off hints of having a hard time in his relationship in a public apology he penned down to the reality show star on May 3. He admitted hurting her so much and begged her not to leave because "waking up to see her face is his dream and joy".

Beauty Brand Drags Bobrisky Over Breach Of Multimillion Naira Deal

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

A Nigerian beauty store has called out Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky for breaching a multimillion naira deal after receiving a part payment of ₦2 million to promote the brand..

The skin care brand, "Pamper Glow", revealed that the cross-dresser failed to fulfil his part of the deal and has also refused to refund their money.

Calling out the crossdresser on their official Instagram page, the beauty brand wrote…

"Dear Bobrisky, we are putting this out here because we are tired of the stories and lies you told just to secure this deal. From saying, your partnership with other brand s was ending in about 7 days, to eventually seeing that after almost two months, the deal still runs, to say you don't do mobile bank transfers, to saying you would refund and till date, we have not seen our money and numerous others You received the sum of 2 million naira as part payment to influence our brand about two months ago. Since you received this money, it has been difficult reaching you as against how you frequently called even in the midnight before this payment was made. And when you finally responded, it was another story. Having found out all these, we asked for a refund and we expected to receive the payment immediately but you said you don't do mobile transfers and you gave us a date, the date came and passed with no sign of the money. Calls and messages sent to you were ignored. Took you many days to come up with another story. We are tired and no brand deserves this."

however, as at the time of filing this news report, Bobrisky is yet to respond these claims.


Hushpuppi Hires Another Top Rated Lawyer In Addition to Gal Pissetzky

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:30 PM PDT

Alleged internet fraudster, Ramon Abbas better known as Hushpuppi has hired another top rated lawyer to represent him in California.

The first lawyer Hushpuppi hired, Gal Pissetzky is only licensed to practice in Chicago and will now be supported by Vicki Podberesky of Andrues/Podberesky law firm based in Los Angeles.

Vicki Podberesky's law firm has a reputation in representing individuals in both state and federal criminal matters, as well as companies and individuals in administrative and in-house investigations.

Pissetzky had applied to appear Pro hac vice on behalf of the alleged fraudster in California on July 22, with an attestation letter from the Attorney Registration and the Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court in Illinois.


According to Premium Times, Mrs Podberesky was hired as the local counsel to work with Mr Pitsetssky after Justice Pedro V Castillo of the U.S court in California granted the Chicago lawyer's Pro hac vice request.

Pissetzky who spoke with the publication, also disclosed that the case is far from being set to go to trial as government of the United States of America is yet to turn over all the evidence.

Pissetzky however said date for the next court appearance is yet to be fixed.

Don’t look at ladies like BBNaija’s Nengi and Mercy as your role models – Lady says

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:00 PM PDT

A Nigeria lady, Maryam Charles has taken to Instagram to slam big brother Naija's Nengi and season 4 winner, Mercy Eke.

According to Maryam, she has been watching the show and is disgusted by what Nengi has been doing, as she always showing off her body in the house.

She went further to say that Nengi learnt it from Mercy, and that ladies should not look at them as role models. Read her post below…

"I've been watching this season of BBNaija and I won't lie, I've been disgusted by what Nengi has been doing.


Am I the only one wondering whether this girl has clothes at all? Because it seems anytime the camera is on her, she is either half naked or wearing something showing off her bum.

For Christ sake, is she telling us that it's only when you show your nudity that you will win the show? Is it only when you twerk that fans will appreciate your 'talents?'.

She continued;


It makes no sense!

I dont blame her though. She learnt it from another ex housemate Mercy. Remember how Mercy too used bottom power to win the show when there were more talented people there? This rubbish has to stop.

I don't blame Nengi, she's probably not smart enough to know that Mercy is not the kind of person to use as your role model. There are strong, influential and well respected women out there that can lead you in the right path.

To the young girls out there as well, nudity is not a sure way to success. Sure, perverts will literally eat you up with their eyes, but that's it. You will not gain anything. Instead, it's your virtue that will reduce. Do not look at ladies like Nengi and Mercy as your role models, like I said earlier, there are better women out there."


Watch official trailer for short film, 'Last Tango In Abuja'

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:00 AM PDT

Ace screenwriter Emil B. Garuba ('Lionheart', 'Road To Yesterday', '4th Republic') is set to debut 'Last Tango In Abuja', a short film starring Ruth Nkweti and Preach Bassey.

The love story is written and directed by Emil Garuba.

Undoubtedly for an adult audience, the intense love story tells the tale of former lovers, Monique and Tayo who meet up for one last rendezvous as one of them prepares to tie the knot. The film's release date is yet to be announced.

Watch the trailer:


Olakunle Churchill shares photo of himself and Rosy Meurer with the caption ‘Loyalty is important in both business and our personal lives’

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

Olakunle Churchill, estranged hubby of controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, recently used his social media platform to write on the importance of loyalty.

Sharing a photo of himself and Rosy Meurer on his Instagram page, he wrote:

"Loyalty is important in both business and our personal lives"

See his post below:


Some months ago, Meurer used her social media platform to celebrate the birthday ceremony of Olakunle Churchill.

Meurer noted that Churchill is a special person to her. She added that he is a leader and a blessing to the entire world.

Meurer also showered prayers on the birthday boy and prayed the good Lord to continue blessing him.

BBNaija's Mike react as Omashola tells Nengi and Lilo to keep Records of their Win in BBNaija House

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Omashola, has advised current housemates, Nengi and Lilo to keep record of their wins, so their reward won't be given to someone else at the finals.

Recall, last year, Omashola criticized organisers of the reality show for crowning Mike the winner of Arena games. Mike was announced as the overall winner of Arena Friday games and was given cash gift N2m naira.

Reacting, Omashola in an interview with Ebuka expressed disappointment over the winner of Arena Games. According to him, he won seven arena games and should have been declared the winner.

He said,

"Let's be real, I won arena games seven times, yes Mike won twice but I am not saying there was cheating. I just need an explanation on why I did not win Arena Game".

Owing to this sad experience, the ex-housemate has advised Nengi and Lilo to keep record of their win so another person won't collect the trophy during the finals.

Reacting to Omashola's claim, Mike said;
"Hey Siri, Define entanglement".



Mike Godson accuses Linda Ikeji for being the reason why he is not married

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

Handsome Nollywood actor, Mike Godson has accused popular blogger, Linda Ikeji of being the reason why he is still single and unmarried.

Narrating the story, Mike Godson said Linda Ikeji once published a fake story about him which ended up chasing ladies away from him.

He wrote,

"Dear bloggers both big & small, Kindly do a research about a story before you put it out to the public. Some time ago, Linda ikeji put out a fake story about me being married & expecting twins.

Now no girl wants to take me seriously because they think I'm married. I keep getting congratulatory messages and calls, people wishing me a happy married life & asking about my children. I just don't understand this type of rough play. Some times I ask my self, did my ghost leave my body to get married without my knowledge?🤔🤦‍♂️"


"Dear Linda ikeji, you have finally burnt all my cables, as all my girls say they can't marry me because you said I am married. So It is time to give me one of your sisters. 😔😫"

Love Gone Sour: Actor Timini Egbuson and Girlfriend Unfollow each other on IG

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actor, Timini Egbuson and his girlfriend Lydia have been the topic of discussion after they unfollowed each other on IG.

The award winning Nigerian actor and gentleman, recently came under serious heat on social media after it was reported that he's allegedly dating a 19 year old beauty.

Timini fueled the dating rumours when he dropped series of comments on the 19 year old's photos on IG.


Reacting to the trolls, the couple shared a loved up video of themselves in the bathroom to pepper haters spreading stuff about them.

However, there seems to be trouble in paradise as the duo just unfollowed each other on Instagram. The reason behind their action is still unclear at the moment.

Nigerians Go ‘Gaga’ As DJ Cuppy Offers N1million To Anybody With The Craziest “Jollof Rice” Video

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:00 AM PDT

Social media is currently ablaze with photos and videos from 'JollofRice' challenge which was initiated by billionaire daughter and artiste, DJ Cuppy.

The disk jockey asked her cup cakes (fans) to make a video of themselves eating Jollof Rice in the craziest place.

The challenge kicked off after Cuppy told her fans that she will go on a jollof rice diet for 2 weeks, and promised it will be exciting.


She offered 1 Millon Naira to the winner of the challenge with no runner up, and urged them to post a video of themselves eating Jollof rice in crazy places.


Watch videos below;

Kanye West Tender Public Apology to wife Kim on Twitter

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:30 AM PDT

American rapper, Kanye West has taken to Twitter to apologize to his wife Kim Kardashian West for his recent behavior.

The Gold Digger rapper embarked on a scathing Twitter rant last week stating he had wanted a divorce for two years, after Kim had a business meeting with rapper Meek Mill at a hotel. He then called out her mother Kris Jenner and said he refused to allow their children to pose for Playboy magazine.

Prior to that, he disclosed at his presidential campaign rally that he and Kim had considered aborting their eldest child, daughter North.

Kanye west has now issued a public apology to Kim via Twitter last night, writing:


'I would like to apologize to my wife Kim for going public with something that was a private matter. I did not cover her like she has covered me.To Kim I want to say I know I hurt you. Please forgive me. Thank you for always being there for me.'


Donjazzy reacts as DJ plays “Duduke” during BBNaija Party

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

Mavin record boss, Don Jazzy, last night, kept fans updated about the BBNaija lockdown party, especially about Simi's Duduke which was played during the party.

While the party was ongoing, the music changed and Simi's latest hit song, Duduke started playing in the background.

Reacting to this, fans expressed their disappointment with the DJ, saying there are better songs to be played during a party, not a song for pregnant women.


Don Jazzy, also gave his opinion on the matter, warning the housemates not to get pregnant. Stressing further, he mentioned 'evangelist' Brighto who was already pressing breast at the party.

Regina Daniels brags as she shows off hot figure

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:30 AM PDT

Billionaire wife and new mother of one, Regina Daniels has shown off her hot figure in a new video which just surfaced.

The beautiful actress was spotted in a new video, flaunting her curves while noting that she does not need to do surgery for her body to be lit.

"Surgery for what? Surgery for? No surgery zone", Regina bragged.

Regina Daniels welcomed a baby boy with her husband, Ned Nwoko last month and the news of the baby's arrival was shared on Instagram on Monday, June 29, 2020, by the movie star's brother.

Watch video of Regina flaunting her body below;

Nigerians drag Erica for saying she and Nengi are the hottest girls in the house

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 03:00 AM PDT

Fans of Big Brother Naija reality show are currently dragging Erica for tagging herself and Nengi the two hottest girls in the house.

Erica called Nengi over for a little peace talk where they hugged themselves and settled any kind of misconception or beef between them.

During the peace session, Erica said most people might be expecting to see them at loggerheads with each other because they are the 'two hottest girls in the house'.

Reacting to this, fans of other female housemates dragged the hell out of Erica for saying she and Nengi are the hottest housemates.

According to them, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, and being light skinned doesn't give them an edge over other beauties in the house.



Photos from actress Angela Okorie's engagement party

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie is set to walk down the aisle as she gets engaged.

The ex-model turned actress will be walking down the aisle for the second time.

The movie star's friend and colleague, Chita Agwu Johnson, took to her Instagram page on Saturday, July 25, 2020, where she shared photos from the engagement party.

"Awwwww love is a beautiful thing. Me I can't keep quiet 🤫 ❤️❤️. Congratulations sis @realangelaokorie I got ur back 💯 Am so happy for you," she captioned the photos.


The identity of Okorie's new man is yet to be known.

Okorie is a Nollywood actress who became famous after a role in the movie 'Holy Serpent.'


The ex-model used to be married and has a son from that union.

Jude Chukwuka – I switched off my phone after Naira Marley promised me ₦1 million

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

There is no doubt that controversial singer, Azeez Fashola, aka Naira Marley, has a lot of fans and their numbers seem to be growing by the day. Despite his vulgar lyrics, the Opotoyi singer's admirers are drawn from various walks of life.

However, many were surprised when a 56-year-old actor, Jude Chukwuka, became an Internet sensation after posting video clips of himself singing along to one of Marley's songs titled, Mafo.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, Chukwuka, who speaks Yoruba fluently, said, "I enjoy singing and in recent times, Naira Marley has become my favourite artiste. It's like I help my contemporaries to hear and understand what these young boys are doing. I don't know why the video of Mafo that I posted went viral. I had actually wanted to do another song but I changed my mind and that one went viral. I didn't know it was going to spark such an interest globally and I'm glad it did. I cannot say how long it took me to learn the lines because I must have heard the song over a hundred times. Every time I heard it, I picked one or two lines and in a short while, I started to sing along."

Recalling how he felt when he was informed that Naira Marley was 'looking' for him. He said, "I really cannot explain how I felt when I was told that Naira Marley was looking for me online. I got over 500 calls. When I eventually answered a colleague's call, he told me to go on Instagram that Naira Marley was looking for me. I then went online and saw so many messages. I didn't even know how to feel at first. But to keep my sanity, I switched off my phone, so no one could reach me till I got home.''

Ngozi Nwosu Talks About The Day She Almost Died

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:30 AM PDT

In a recent Instagram interview with Chude Jideonwo, the actress disclosed that she had A close shave with death a few months ago.

"After a shoot that fateful day, I went into my room to get water from the fridge, and that was it. I fell and blanked out. When I regained consciousness, I thought it was just a minor thing until I tried to get up and walk. I kept telling myself 'Ngozi get up and walk' but I couldn't. I was looking at my phone, yet I couldn't call for help. I was like this could be the end of the road. I couldn't really understand what happened.

I couldn't move my leg. It was stiff. I cried and cried. I couldn't reach anyone to help out. Then, I went back to God and said, 'If truly I serve you, this would not be the end of the road. Just give me the grace to get up and open the door for help'. I was lying there looking at myself helpless. After a while, the strength came from nowhere, I had to use my buttocks to crawl. Then I held unto the door, managed to open it, and then screamed. Help came and I passed out again," she recalled.


Reacting to the rumours that she had leukemia, the thespian stated, "Then I started hearing that I had leukemia. I was getting calls from everywhere. At a point, I had to ask myself again, 'Ngozi are you sure you are alive?' I know leukemia is cancer of the blood. I looked at myself and my hair is still intact, every part of me still intact. I just sat down and started crying. Well, that's part of the prizes we have to pay as celebrities. In fact, the prize you pay to be a celebrity is too high. If I didn't handle it the way I did then, it would have led me into depression."

Wizkid reveals that he is ready to learn how to dance from Poco Lee

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

Award winning Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun professionally known as Wizkid was spotted in a new video showing off his 'zanku' legwork moves.

In a video making the rounds on social media, the Superstar singer was spotted on a brown 'Gucci' shirt as he vibed to the music.

Reacting, fans said he couldn't raise his legs very well while dancing because the weight of his money is too much.

The video was shared by Nigerian dancer, Pocolee, who asked Wizkidayo to come for more dance lessons.

Wizkid in his response, sent out a 'laugh emoji', hailed the dancer and asked him to teach him.

"Pocooooooo 😂😂😂 Teach me", Wizkid wrote.

Watch the video below;



COVID-19: U. S based Cameroonian doctor, Dr Stella Emmanuel reveals cure for COVID - Update

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

Dr Stella Emmanuel. Credit: Twitter

U.S based Cameroonian doctor, Dr Stella Emmanuel reveals to the world that there's cure for Covid-19. Dr Stella Emmanuel disclosed that she has treated over 300 patients with Hydroxychloroquine and no casualties recorded.

After her revelation, Dr Stella Emmanuel who is a MD in ER in Texas, and a pastor at Fire Power Deliverance Ministry, challenged Anthony Fauci, and other personalities to come up with their Urine Samples to prove whether or not her suspicion is correct, which is, they're currently taking and/or took HXQ+Zinc

Dr. Stella Emmanuel said; "NOBODY NEEDS TO GET SICK, THIS VIRUS HAS A CURE"

She explains how it not only works as a cure but can also be used to PREVENT COVID-19 infection

Watch her video below:


OAP And Wife Of Late Singer Nomoreloss, Phoenix Osinuga, Is Dead

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:30 AM PDT

Phoenix Osinuga, the wife of late Nigerian singer, Nomoreloss, is dead.

Blogger, Kemi Filani announced the news of her demise on Saturday, July 25, 2020.

Osinuga who was an On-Air personality has been suffering from fibromyalgia for almost 4 years.

Fibromyalgia is a rheumatic condition characterized by muscular or musculoskeletal pain with stiffness and localized tenderness at specific points on the body.

Back in 2017, friends and colleagues of the Rhythm FM OAP, took to social media to solicit for funds to help get her back to her feet.

Osinuga was married to Nomoreloss, who passed away in 2016 after a short battle with Pneumonia.

The couple got married in 2008 and welcomed their daughter in 2011.
Nomoreloss

Kanye West spotted at the hospital after apologising to Kim Kardashian

Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:00 AM PDT

Kanye West was spotted at a hospital in Wyoming after apologising to his wife Kim Kardashian for 'going public' with their 'private matter.'

On Saturday afternoon, July 25 the rapper, 43, was pictured entering the Cody Regional Health to treat his anxiety.

According to TMZ, West stayed inside the hospital for about ten minutes but got uncomfortable by the crowd and left before he could get any treatment done.

After returning to his ranch in a private jet, an ambulance with EMTS later arrived on the property to check his vitals – heart rate and blood pressure and determined he was not in danger.


The publication also said Kanye invited four paparazzi inside his home after the ambulance left. He made them wait for two hours before coming to meet them for a few minutes.

The rapper reportedly told the photographers to let him "control the narrative." After that, the press people were escorted out.

Previous
Next Post »