Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


BBNaija2020: Video of Erica and Kiddwaya “Knacking” Features on Popular P0rn Websites

Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

Lovebirds of the Big Brother Naija Lockdown House, Erica and Kiddwaya are about to get negative attention after a video of them in bed was uploaded on popular adult websites.

The video was from Sunday night, August 3, 2020 after the night's eviction. Kiddwaya and Erica were spotted having sex.

The video has now been uploaded to adult movie websites and this is why we think they might begin to receive negative attention.

See below;




Charles Okocha– “Time For All Y’all Fake Ass Politicians” Actor Steps Out With A Cock Pump Shot Gun

Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actor, Charles Okocha appear to have been provoked with the things going on in Nigeria and the disinclined attitude of the country's politicians.

He took to his social media page on Instagram to share a photo of himself with a cock pump shot gun. In the photo, he appeared to be stepping out but just stopped to pose for a picture on the stairs.

He the wrote in the caption; It's about that time for all y'all fake ass POLITICIANS


BBNaija2020: Prince to Tolanibaj – Why I don’t like sleeping in your bed

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:30 PM PDT

Nelson Enwerem Prince, one of the housemates in the Big Brother Naija Lockdown house, has revealed that he feels uncomfortable sleeping in his supposed lover, Tolanibaj's bed.

Prince said he does not sleep peacefully whenever he sleeps in Tolani's bed and that his spirit doesn't accept some of her roommates.

The 25-year-old Abia-born housemate said whenever he passes the night in Tolani's room, he'll have to start sleeping all over again in his own bed the next day.

He said this when confronted by Tolani to explain why he avoids her room.

"It's just about me," he said.


"If I don't feel comfortable about any place I don't like being in that place. Yes I can come there during the day do whatever but I'm not just comfortable sleeping there.

"As a matter of fact I don't really feel comfortable sleeping in any other beds. Me telling you that I don't feel comfortable sleeping in you guys' room, that's the reason.

"I don't feel comfortable there. Even when I sleep in your room, I don't sleep as peacefully because even when I wake up the next day…how many times have I slept in your room?

"For every single time [I slept in your room] I always go back to my room to sleep the next day. The funny thing is, I wasn't even the one that noticed it. People in my room noticed it.

"From day one, I've already told you I don't want to come to that room. If I want to do something I go ahead and do it. If I want to go anywhere I go there and I don't care about anyone's opinion.

"From day one when you asked me to come sleep in your room, what did I say? The first I said was no. I don't have to give you reasons.

"Can't someone just feel uncomfortable somewhere? There are some people I don't feel comfortable being around. Not that they did anything but because my spirit doesn't accept them," he stated.

Check Out the Beautiful Photos from Sarah Ofili & Seigha Adukeh’s Daughter Siena’s Birthday Celebration

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

They grow up so fast! Just last year, Sarah Ofili and her husband, Seigha Adukeh welcomed their first child, Siena, now she's celebrating her 1st birthday, Wow!

The proud mother shared some birthday photos of the birthday princess on Instagram with an adorable birthday caption. The ex-model started off her post by expressing her heartfelt gratitude to God for giving her the most precious gift, and then she appreciated her families and friends that have been there for them; Aunties, uncles, grannie.

She wrote:

Happy Birthday My Princess! Words fail me to type… my heart is full! God gave me the most precious gift from heaven.
Thank you to all our family and friends that have been there for us. Aunties, uncles, grannies… our baby is A Big Girl Now! 😩😭❤

Check it out!











BBNaija Organisers asked to return old voting process as Kaisha is evicted

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

Organisers of the Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 'Lockdown' edition, have come under attack over the eviction of housemate Kaisha on Sunday from the reality show.

Kaisha was evicted by the housemates after she appeared among the bottom four voted by the public last week.

With the new voting process, the housemates were told to choose two housemates to be evicted, which had Kaisha out of the house despite being on top of the bottom four with viewers votes at 3.89% unlike Neo, Trikytee and Wathoni.

This did not go down well with Kaisha's fans who took to their social media pages pouring out their grievances, as they called on organisers of BBNaija to bring back the old voting process.

However, few others were in support of the voting system.

Here are some comments gathered by DAILY POST from Twitter:

@GraceUdoo " Biggie is doing us Nigerian election style. BBN is the only place we trusted our votes don't disappoint us.Bring back voting process."

@Collabo_kings "I am still processing Kaisha's exit. I loved seeing that girl in the house. Biggie and the house mates did her dirty."

@Lucki_charm " You all keep shouting for big brother to bring back old voting process, but none of you considered the fact that Lilo too was the highest but still left, the girl was even more active than Kaisha. smh."

@IamPasqual " With this elimination process, someone with 0 votes can even survive eviction, while someone whose fans voted for will leave. Bring back voting process."

@PaulineWadrica " So Neo is safe because he's loved by his fellow housemates? Kaisha had the highest votes of the bottom four so unfair. Bring back voting process."

@Sammy_mmr " It's simple, if you vote for your favorite housemates well enough then they wouldn't fall in the bottom four. That's what ur vote is about, keep ur favs above the bottom four. Else, it's out of your hands. I don't see no injustice in it. Just rules and so far it's been fun and suspense filled."

@Kelgrin99 " Housemates nominate who leaves out of jealousy and hatred but fans vote out of love
If you want to stop housemate with bad behavior in BBN then do a thorough screening process b4 bringing Dem to the house. Of what use voting? Bring back voting process."

@Seo9ja "Kaisha's fans voted her thats why she had more votes than Neo that is still chilling in the house. The housemates shouldn't have the final say, we the viewers should. It's that simple."

@Kingston_davvy " They should bring back old voting process, this method is annoying and discouraging, this is a game, the best player should win. Bring back old voting process."

@Khanyikk "I prefer the current voting system! The viewers save you from being in the bottom 4 after that the decision is left with your homies to save u. Its not Biggie's fault that most of the housemates don't have a strong fan base. Most of them to be are boring as fu*k."

@Alvinuzor "I said this before and I'm still saying it again . It is unfair for BBNaija to tell viewers to vote for their favorites in the house and then housemates decides who leaves or stays, it is robbery. It happened to Lilo and now Kaisha. "

@Maximum " If this was how they voted last season, Tacha would have been the very first to leave the house. Most of her housemates didn't like her but because of her dogged fans, she lasted very long until Biggie unilaterally removed her. Please bring back old voting process."

Lily Afegbai says some people who insulted Bambam and TeddyA are still single

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

Nollywood actress and Big Brother Africa ex-housemate, Lilian Afegbai, recently took a swipe at trolls who came for some 2018 BBNaija ex-housemates.

Reality stars, Bambam and Teddy A who are currently married with a daughter, first met on the show and had quite a steamy romance in Biggie's house, so much that they were believed to have gotten intimate in the house.

This earned them criticisms from viewers who condemned the act and continuously trolled them even after their exit from the show.Well, Afegbai in a recent tweet which appears to have been taken down, threw heavy shade at these trolls.

According to her, some of these people who trolled the couple are yet to be married.

In her words: "Remember bambam and teddyA? They are married and some of you who insulted her are still single ‍♀️ #BBNajia #BBNaijaLocdown"


Tonto Dikeh - I achieved 100% of my life success through total strangers

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh has advised people to stop begging for support and start networking with strangers.

The actress disclosed that she achieved her success through strangers. She added that her success was not influenced by her friends and family. She went on to advise people to leave their comfort zone if they want to grow.

She wrote;


"Stop begging for support. Start Networking with strangers

As harsh as this may Sound!
You need to leave your comfort zone to Grow..
100% of my Life success today I achieved through total strangers, NOT FRIENDS, NOT FAMILY…..
Let that Sink!!!"

See her post below;

Davido's PA, Aloma reacts after he was allegedly kicked out of DMW

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:30 AM PDT

Aloma DMW has reacted after Isreal DMW, member of David's DMW crew, announced that Aloma is no longer the personal assistant to Nigerian Singer, Davido.

Isreal announced it this morning via his Instagram page, adding that anyone who does any business with Aloma, does so at his or her own risk. He also revealed the name of David's new personal assistant.

Reacting to this, Aloma wrote;

"Even Jesus Christ get enemy. Just be real and be good and it will set you free. Jealously and hatred don Dey tey tey. ALOMA man of the people always stand on truth. BLUNT".


BBNaija2020: Nengi reveals she graduated with a second class upper from UNIPORT

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

Housemate Rebecca Nengi Hampson has revealed she graduated with a second class upper division from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

She disclose while having a private question and answer session with Ozo.

According to her, she was one of only 20 students to graduate with a 2nd class upper in a class of over 500 students.

"I graduated with 2:1. We were 500 people in my department" she told him.

22-year-old Nengi studied communications at the University of Port Harcourt. She is an entrepreneur from Bayelsa State, a former model and MBGN Top 5 contestant.

Wizkid shows love to Burna Boy as he releases his latest album, Twice As Tall

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:30 AM PDT

Nigerian music executive, Wizkid Ayo has shown love to his fellow afro beat singer, Burna Boy after the release of his latest music album, Twice As Tall.

Recall that yesterday, August 14, Burna boy released his highly anticipated music album, "Twice As Tall" which Didi classified as "album of the year".

Sequel to this, multi award-winning Nigerian singer, Wizkid has taken to social media to show love to his industry colleague, Burna Boy.

Taking to insta story section on his official Instagram page, Wizkid posted the official Twice As Tall album artwork and wrote, "Eje mi".

This is contrary to a popular belief that both singers are not in good terms.

In a related news, Burna Boy's new album garnered over 5 million streams in just 1 hour of its release yesterday.

“Aloma is no longer Davido’s PA or in DMW” – Isreal DMW says as he warns people not to do business with Aloma

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

Isreal DMW, member of David's DMW crew has taken to Instagram to announce that Aloma is no longer the personal assistant to Nigerian Singer, Davido.

He disclosed it this morning via his Instagram page, adding that anyone who does any business with Aloma, does so at his or her own risk.

He also revealed that David has a new personal assistant identified as Santusgee.

In his words;

"Aloma, his no longer my Oga's personal Assistant or in DMW. Who so ever does anything with him, does it at his own or her risk. BADDEST PA now his @santusgee . Be Warned".


Ireland To Return ₦2.5Billion Abacha Loot

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:30 AM PDT

The Government of Ireland has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Nigeria that will see to the repatriation of stolen funds to the tune of €5.5 million.

This is according to a statement by the Department of Justice and Equality on Thursday.

The money is part of the $5 billion stolen by the late Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, between 1993 and 1998.

The Minister for Justice and Equality, Helen McEntee said, "I am very pleased to sign this Memorandum of Understanding between Ireland and Nigeria. This represents the culmination of a long process which began with an internationally led investigation.

"The Criminal Assets Bureau took part in this international operation which led to the freezing of over $1 bn in funds worldwide, of which approximately €5.5 million was identified in a Dublin based bank account.

"The assets misappropriated by the late Gen. Sani Abacha, former Head of State of Nigeria , were frozen in a bank account in Ireland by the Criminal Assets Bureau in October 2014.

Following an application by the Nigerian authorities last year, the High Court has recently made an order providing for the return of these assets to Nigeria."

Singer, Waje – “I got pregnant in SS3 and my church banned me from singing in choir”

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:00 AM PDT

Popular Nigerian singer, Waje has revealed how her Church banned her from singing in choir after she got pregnant in SS3.

She made this known in a recent Instagram Live chat with gospel rapper, Bouqui,

Recounting her pregnancy ordeal, Waje originally born Aituaje Iruobe noted that the outcome of that pregnancy is her 21-year-old daughter, Emerald Iruobe.

She went down memory lane about her "relationship" with the father of her child.

According to her, she loved him at the time and felt it was the only way she could express her love.

In her words… "I got into a relationship in SS3 and the relationship went from 'puppy love' to sexual. At that time, I felt I loved him and that (sex) was the only way I could express my love. At that time, I saw a fine boy who liked me, though we quarreled on several occasions. I didn't understand the responsibility that came with making decisions like that.

I got pregnant and I remembered one afternoon, I was in the bathroom when someone came to my house and told me my pastor wanted to see me. I knew that day, there were two things that would happen ? either I died or I died. Everything in me got drained.

Anyway, I went to see the pastor. He was in a conference room with other pastors and he said to me, 'If you lie, you will die, because you are standing in front of God, Holy Spirit and me.'

He asked me, 'Are you pregnant?' and I said, 'Yes'. He was so disappointed. He told me he wanted to see me in church every Wednesday and Sunday but I would no longer sing in the choir."

Waje also stated that her mother was not aware of her pregnancy until she was five months gone.

Speaking further, she added… "I wrote the WASSCE while pregnant and nobody knew, not even my mother. I told her about my pregnancy after five months.

After one morning devotion, I told her I had something to tell her. I told her I was pregnant and wasn't planning on aborting it.

At that point, she already knew who was responsible because he used to come to our house. After telling her, she told me to go back to bed. However, I knew something in her broke because she didn't go back to sleep."

Sandra Ikeji and hubby Arinze welcome baby boy

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:30 AM PDT

Award winning event and Wedding planner Sandra Ikeji and her husband Arinze Samuel have announced the arrival of their new born, a son.

In a traditional wedding that held in Imo state, Sandra's hometown, the couple tied the knot in 2019 and held their white wedding in January 2020.

Sandra shared a photo of Arinze holding their son and wrote:

Papa A × Baby A = Amazing Grace ❤📿


Her sister Laura Ikeji also shared a post with the caption: Yasss congrats Sandy and My bro Inlaw @sandraikeji

The new mum is younger sister to Nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji.

Naira Marley vows to help people around him in need

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:00 AM PDT

Nigerian singer, Azeez Adeshina Fashola, professionally known as Naira Marley, is loved by a lot of music lovers in Nigeria and his powerful fan base known as the Marlians, is clear proof.

He recently took to social media to express his desire to reach out to the less privileged.

"I'm gonna do my best to help everybody that needs help around me in my own little way. So help me God," he tweeted.


UKenny releases teaser video for his new song "Omo Yen Bad"

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:05 AM PDT

 

Ukenny

Ukenny is a rising, promising and aspiring music artiste from West Africa Nigeria, based in London United Kingdom.

He started doing music at the age of 7, first song ever Recorded was ''Mama'',

He has been busy recording songs ever since then, and he has collaborated with some Nigerian, Sierra leonean and Ghanaian artiste.

Ukenny is a versatile music artiste/song writer/composer and a model, with his real name as Udoh I.S Kenneth and stage name as Ukenny.

Dob: 01, February

Star sign: Aquarius

Popular Slang: Na Me Dey Play Men!, We Move! and Yes Oh!.

Origin: South-South region of Nigeria AkwaCross, born in Lagos island Nigeria, Grew up in Mushin, Surulere and environs.



Spoken languages: English, Pidgin English, Ibibio and Yoruba

Education: Euba boys' secondary school, Mushin Lagos 1999.

University of Calabar (History and International studies) 2006.

Further education: Business management (England, United Kingdom) 2012.

BA Diplomacy and International relations London Metropolitan University, England United Kingdom (2018).

Based in: London United Kingdom/Lagos Nigeria

Music: He was part of a church choir where he learnt the basic rudiments of music.

Started recording music in 2003 at dolphin studios Surulere Lagos Nigeria.

Producers worked with: Lorddsky, Kainawa Artist, Bmystireo, Olly jay, OY  Productions, Omololu, Sergio Marcelo (Cameroun), flexy bone  and  Future Samuel (Nigeria) Dangiggy (former Kennis music sound engineer), D.bazz (former little fish records producer) & Biggy D (Lagos, Nigeria).

First song ''MaMa'' features the likes of Pasto Goody Goody and  C mioni.

His latest hit Singles ''OmO yen BAD'' is an Afrobeat/Afrofusion music and it is a must dance track to spice up your party produced by Lorrdsky.

The video was shot, filmed and directed by DMA Simplicity and co-directed by Funmzie.

Shoot location: St Mary's Island, Medway Kent United Kingdom.

OmO yen Bad simply means when a lady is beautiful and intelligent with a beautiful features or physique. That make one say dam that girl, Lady or Woman is drop dead gorgeous, Sexy, hot, spotless, makes head turn, beautiful in and out.

Ukenny has two other videos to his credit Eya Adaba and Bumba.

Social media handles:
Facebook page: @Ukennyrabbi
Instagram: Ukennyrabbi
Twitter: @ukennyrabbi
Youtube: Ukennydarabbi
E-mail: ukennyrabbi@gmail.com

BBNaija2020: Nengi confesses to Ozo that she had butt surgery

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

BBNaija housemate, Nengi has publicly revealed that indeed she had a butt surgery, confirming rumors that were circulating.

She told her fellow housemate, Ozo during a recent conversation. According to her, one thing she regrets about the whole procedure is that she didn't publicize it adding that if she was to do another one, she would gladly publicize it for the world to see.

In her submission, she said;

"When I tell people I have had liposuction, they always said I should not be talking about it. The way I look at it there is nothing there at all.

If I ever had a procedure again I will talk more about it. I even regret not putting it in a blog like the white girls do 'cause' I had a bombass experience and it came out really nice."

BBNaija2020: Brighto and Laycon reveal the only real couple among housemates

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:30 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija housemates, Brighto and Laycon have said that there is only one real couple in the house.

They believe that Neo and Vee are currently the only serious relationship in the Lockdown edition that could survive outside the house.

It's already clear to housemates and most viewers that though Erica and Kiddwaya share some romance, there is nothing concrete between them.

Kiddwaya had made it clear on national television that he has no feelings for Erica and had in other occasions told fellow housemates he is just having fun.

For, Ozo and Nengi, nothing serious seems to be happening between them even though they are always seen around each other.

And having observed this, Brighto told Neo, "In all this things, the only relationship I feel is working and may survive this show is yours and Vee.

"I'm not lying. I been saying it even before the others who feel they have relationships. I've told you before now. I can see it."

Adding his voice, Laycon added, "Yes. You can see the dynamics and all the difference. It's joyful to behold . I'm very happy that I witnessed the how the two of you started."

BBNaija2020: Watch Erica in tears as she regrets choosing Kiddwaya

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:00 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemate, Erica on Friday night broke down in tears.

It all started after Erica said she doesn't like to chase guys.

Wathoni, then made a comment to Kiddwaya in the group discussion, saying "You did not chase any girl in this house."

Erica immediately put her on the spot and asked what she meant by that but Wathoni became speechless.

This got Erica questioning her stand with Kiddwaya as he admitted that he does not chase girls.

Erica got pissed and went into the head of house lounge where she broke down and started crying.

She further told Kiddwaya that she regrets and feels stupid for being with him in the first place.

According to her, this is not the first time Kiddwaya would not stand up for her in front of the housemates.

Erica said: "This is the second in public you don't have my back.

"I feel very stupid for being with you in the first place.

"I don't have any issues with Wathoni but why did she say you did not chase any girl immediately after I said I don't like to chase guys?

"You stood there and did not stand up for me."

Actress Didi Ekanem Gifts herself a Multimillion Naira SUV on her Birthday

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actress and fashion designer, Didi Ekanem encourages women as she gifts herself a multimillion naira SUV on her birthday.

She wrote;

You can get everything you want if you work hard for it. Y'all have seen my journey with @shop_odot since 2017 till date. the past 4 years has been an intense journey of hard work, sacrifices, savings, planning, pressure, sleepless night and all. Today, I stand to say that it is paying off. Without taking away the glory from God cos He alone can make this possible. 🙏 And to any woman who ever thinks that achievement is impossible without a man, I say, it is possible. EARLY BIRTHDAY GIFT TO MYSELF.


BBNaija2020: Kaisha is the latest housemate to be evicted

Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:19 AM PDT

This week, 14 housemates were up for possible eviction and surprisingly, this was not a double eviction night.

The show has ended for housemate, Kaisha.

Trikytee, Kaisha, Wathoni and surprisingly, Neo made the bottom four list for the night, leaving them at the mercy of safe housemates.




The rules slightly changed for the night giving the HOH veto to choose should there be a tie vote.

Perhaps, Kiddwaya's choice of Kaisha set the pace for the night considering the results that saw the selected housemate evicted from the Lockdown season.

With housemates' voting dynamic becoming increasingly predictable, the coming weeks will prove tough especially as the least favourite housemates seem to have either made their way out of the house or are yet to make the bottom four list.

A look at how the viewers voted:


Previous
Next Post »