Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Mr Macaroni Reveals Kidnappers’ New Trick As His Friend’s Mum Escapes Abduction

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:00 AM PST

Comedian Mr Macaroni has said that his friend's mum was almost kidnapped on December 2.

The 28-year-old made this statement in a tweet while lamenting the government's lack to secure lives and properties.

On Thursday he advised his followers to be safe and be vigilant.

Whether traveling or not traveling, wherever you are, just be safe!!! The country Nawa!!!

If Government can't perform their duty of securing lives and properties, we must be vigilant!!! They almost kidnapped my friend's Mum yesterday!!!

If you are traveling, pls be safe. The security in the country right now is shameful.
Kidnappers are using a new trick!! They hit your car from behind or suddenly step on the brake if they are in front and they wait for you to come down from your car. Don't come down ooo!! ���

Lil Frosh’s ex girlfriend, Gift shares the DM she received from a fraudster

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

Gift Camille, ex girlfriend of upcoming singer, Lil Frosh has shared the message she received recently from a fraudster.

The fraudster sent her a DM informing her that he's using her photos to scam people and requesting for her help to continue the business.

He asked her to make a video of herself saying "I love you Chris" so he can send it to one of his victims.

"Babe I dey use your pics scam, Shey you fit help me do short video record of you saying I love you Chris", the fraudster told her.

Reacting, Gift shared the screenshot of the chat on her IG story, saying the audacity of the fraudster to reach out to her, baffles her the most.

Man Shares The Experience He Had While Looking For Sugar Mummy In Abuja

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:00 AM PST

A man identified as Brian Dennis has Shared what he passed through in a quest to get a sugar mummy in Abuja.

Read his words;

"One of the most popular misconceptions about Abuja is that there are plenty sugar mummies looking for young boys to spoil with their money in exchange for pleasure. Na big lie. Thread! !

I heard this lie so much that I started seeing every older woman who drives a big car as a potential sugar mummy material when I came to this town. I always in my best behavior around them, waiting to be noticed and approached. Nothing happened.


I was even helping some of them push their shopping trolleys in supermarkets when I noticed they needed help. Nothing come out. Nobody even asked me for phone number. I started thinking, Is it Jazz the other boys that have sugar mummies are using? Na wa.

Until one unfortunate Friday evening that I was having a drink by myself in a spot close to my house and I saw one light skinned thick woman in her late 40s pull up with a new RAV4.

She was also by herself and sat behind me. I thought it was a dream when the waiter brought a bottle for me and said that the woman at the table behind me sent the bottle for me. I turned behind and saw her staring lustfully at me. She smiled and I accepted the invitation. Cheap man like me. I sat with her and we started with short introductions of ourselves and started talking about random things.

She was divorced, never had a child and lived alone. My ear stand. By midnight, She offered to drop me off as I didn't drive but I told her I lived very close and could walk home so she suggested that she shows me her place so I can come visit anytime.

I didn't even think about it before entering the car like a lamb to the slaughter. We got to her apartment a few minutes later and she asked me to come inside. She was living well but I was not concerned about the aesthetics of her interior decoration. So many things were running through my mind.

Why did she ask me to come in? Maybe tonight na audition. She made me have a bath and I knew that my dreams of a sugar mummy had come to pass, I just had to impress her if I wanted to progress to the spoiling stage.

I sweated & worked all night and I was telling myself that let Newspapers not use me for "man dies in s3x romp" headline. When she finally slept, I was still awake and thinking to myself. So it is really true, sugar mummies are real and my life was about to be transformed by one. Wow. God is good.

In the morning she tapped me nicely, and I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with love in her eyes, I smiled back and whispered good morning to her. " Good morning, Brian. Your money na N40k "" Oh, thank you. You're too kind ", I replied. 40k for just one night? I don blow be that na.

I thought I was the one being paid until she asked me: "Should I send my account number or you have cash? "

Rapper Kel Recounts Experience That Made Her Give Up On Nigerian Men

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

Nigerian rapper, Kelechi Ohia popularly known as Kel took to Twitter to recount the experience that made her give up on men especially 'Nigerian men'.

The music star shared her hilarious experience with a man who made up imaginary scenarios simply to explain who his wife was to him.

Kel said no Nigerian man can shock her again after her last experience with a married Nigerian man who went to great lengths to conceal his marital status.
 
She tweeted:

"The time I knew no Nigerian man could shock me again was after I dated a dude with an imaginary dead twin brother in an imaginary accident which caused his knee problems (another side story), just to explain the existence of a female presence in his life, which was his own wife."

See post below:


Cardi B Named Billboard’s Woman Of The Year

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:00 AM PST

Cardi B, an American rapper, is the latest cover star for Billboard magazine in honor of being named their 2020 Woman of the Year.

The 28-year-old rapper thanked her fanbase – who are known as the Bardigang – for having her back as it was announced on Wednesday that the 'Bodak Yellow' hitmaker will take home the top prize at the virtual Billboard Women in Music event on December 10.

In Billboard's feature about her, the rapper spoke about her raunchy hit song "WAP," her feelings on politics, as well as her support for the Black Lives Matter movement.

On the backlash over her latest raunchy single with Megan Thee Stallion, she said: "So many Republicans…[like Ben] Shapiro, Candace Owens, Tomi Lahren — were talking so much crap about "WAP," she said. She later went on to talk about why she's so unfazed by attacks from political commentators, saying "The things that they say don't make sense. A lot of things they be defending, it's not something you need to be defending. It's wrong."


 "I want to show people that you can do positive things, but you can also be yourself," she said. Later adding, "I don't know if I'm an activist. I'm a Libra — we are the justice sign. I like fairness, and I have compassion toward everybody."

The mother of one is also a rising businesswoman, having inked lucrative deals with Pepsi, Reebok, and even the content platform, OnlyFans within the past year.


During the interview, she spoke about the importance of understanding your worth and a figure and brand. "A lot of these companies, they want to give you a couple million dollars to represent them, and it's like, 'OK, but what am I really getting out of it?,' she posed. "If 1% of my followers buy your product, you're going to make triple what you're paying me. I'm making sure I'm not selling myself short."

She also spoke about her support for the Black Lives Matter movement and discussed the push for social justice.


"People didn't go looting because Trump was president — they went looting because there's a lot of Black men getting killed unjustly," she told the magazine.

"A lot of Republicans think that we hate the police. Personally, there was a point when I did hate the cops because I had really bad experiences growing up with the cops, but I also met cops that are really good people and have really good hearts. I just feel like we need to hire more people like that."

See more photos below:



BBNaija’s Princess Gives Up On Love, Reveals Next Move

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

Princess Onyejekwe, reality star from BBNaija season 3, has joined the bandwagon of people who have given up on love, as the beauty entrepreneur took to her IG page to confess that she is done with dating for love and would rather pursue 'intensive funding'.

This comes as the reality star made this known via her social media page where she renounced commitment to love.

The reason for Princess resorting to this lifestyle change is yet unknown but as it stands, that's the way she wants it now.


The caption of a stunning picture of herself in a red dress which she posted up, carried the message which reads;

"Can I officially state that I am done dating for love…. I mean I am now only available for self investments/intensive funding. Best regards".

Stefflon Don Reacts To Burna Boy’s Cheating Allegations

Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:00 AM PST

Stefflon Don, British rapper, and girlfriend to Nigerian dancehall artiste, Damini 'Burna Boy' Ogulu has finally reacted to allegations that he is cheating on her with a Sierra Leonean 23-year-old lady named JoPearl.

Recalls that JoPearl set social media abuzz on Wednesday with allegations that she's the side chic to the self-acclaimed African giant, Burna Boy.

She took to social media to reveal she has been seeing the Nigerian singer for the past two years.
 
Joy Pearl made a 'tell-all' video were she opened up about how they met and have been in a relationship.

According to her, she has been a side piece for so long and was no longer comfortable with that.

Reacting to the development, Stefflon gave a response which hinted that she is as confused as everyone else when the news broke.

Stefflon Don commented under a blog saying:

"What in the Nollywood is going on here mate?"

Davido To Be Driver’s Best Man At Wedding

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:30 PM PST

David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, a Nigerian singer and music label boss, has announced that he will be the best man at his driver's wedding.

The 28-year-old and father of 3 said this in tweet on Thursday, December 3.

"My driver getting married …. and I'm his best man," he wrote.

OBO as he is fondly called is not new to the train of weddings as he was also one of the groomsmen for his older brother Adewale Adeleke.

The 'fem' singer is yet to be married.

In an interview with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on Bounce Radio live in September, Davido said that the coronavirus pandemic ruined his plan to marry Chioma in July.

"Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it would be sometime next year," he said.


Regina Daniels Backs Hubby, Ned Nwoko, Says He Can Marry More Wives

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:00 PM PST

Regina Daniels, Nollywood actress, brand influencer and last wife to billionaire business man and politician Ned Nwoko, has reacted to her husband's latest interview, saying he can marry more wives if he pleases.

While responding on twitter, the young actress, said she is happy where she is and the older man has shown her more love than any young man has ever done in her entire life.

She says she is happy and marrying more wives cant be an issue to her.

In her words,

As a matter of fact, my husband Ned Nwoko can marry more wives. It has never been a problem.

I love my husband, Ned Nwoko is an amazing father & that's what is important to me, He shows me so much love, mor than any younger man ever can. I'm happy, last wife or not.

See post below:


Zlatan Ibile – I’ll Embezzle Money, Legalize Weed If I Become President

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:30 PM PST

While sharing his journey to fame as an artist, Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile declared that he would embezzle money if he becomes the president of Nigeria.

Zlatan in an interview with BBC Pidgin said he worked as a bricklayer, gambled at game centres and did other menial jobs to take care of himself.

The musician said those were a few of the challenges he faced while starting his career as a musician.

When asked what he would do if he became the President of Nigeria, Zlatan said that he would embezzle money.

"I will embezzle money like our president and governors.

"I will also do basic things for the country but will embezzle some money and leave the country," Zlatan said.

The rapper added that he would also set up a farm to grow weed and legalize it in Nigeria as President.

Adorable Throwback Photos Of Davido, His Sister, Sharon And Their Late Mom

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

Throwback photos of Nigerian music superstar, David Adeleke, popular called Davido and his sister, Sharon and mum, Veronica Adeleke have hit the net and the pictures are adorable.

One of the childhood photo captured moment Davido was all smiles while being held by his late mom, Veronica.

The lovely throwback pictures also showed Davido being sat down in a baby stroller while his older sister, Sharon Adeleke could be seen standing next to him.

Checkout more of the lovely pictures below;




Yesterday, Davido's 5-year-old daughter, Imade Adeleke melted hearts online after a video of her advising her mother to always calm down whenever she's stressed out surfaces online.

BBNaija’s Princess – How I rejected Ned Nwoko when I was younger because I didn’t have sense

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Princess has disclosed that she rejected billionaire philanthropist, Ned Nwoko when she was younger.

Princess took to her Instagram page some moments ago to openly declare that she's done dating for love, and she's now open to self investment and funding.

Reacting to this, a fan took to her comment section to ask her if she would love Ned Nwoko to apply and she disclosed that he already applied, but she rejected the proposal.

She added that she turned down the billionaire because she was young at the time and she didn't have sense.

See posts below;

Billionaire Ned Nwoko spotted with light skinned Zambian lady

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

Popular billionaire businessman, Ned Nwoko has recently been the topic of discussion after he was spotted with a light skinned Zambian lady.

The photos making the rounds on social media shows the billionaire and the lady together. One of the photos also showed the lady leaning on his chest.

This comes after Ned Nwoko shared a video on his Instagram page where he told BBC Igbo, that he believes in culture and polygamy.

Ned Nwoko said he believes in marrying many wives, and his wife, Regina Daniels is also aware that he could take another wife any time he pleases.

See more photos below;




Linda Ikeji shows off her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:00 AM PST

Popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji has taken delivery of her 2020 Range Rover Autobiography, months after she showed off 85 pairs of shoes and 50 bags.

Recall, on her birthday months ago, Linda disclosed that she already ordered the new whip. Sharing photos and videos of the whip, she wrote;

"My baby is finally here! . 2020 Range Rover Autobiography (Long Wheel Base). Gift from me to me! Whoop whoop! Lol. And inside of the vehicle is absolutely stunning! . (Swipe to see). So chuffed!

Thank you God for making me win on my own terms. #womanlikelinda #blessed #sograteful. Hmmm, thinking my Bentley Mulsanne needs an upgrade? We'll see! Hehe #lifeisgood".






Bobrisky and his lover “Niyi” having a romantic time

Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:00 AM PST

Popular cross dresser, Bobrisky has shared a video of him hugging and lying on a bed with a man he identified simply as "Niyi".

The videos which were shared on Snapchat came with a tagline of "Niyi am killing you tonight". Bobrisky went on to reveal that his man is a Liverpool fan.

Watch the video below..


Previous
Next Post »