Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


Solemnity of the Mother of God † 'America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me.' Locutions 7/21/15

Posted: 01 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

 ' America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me.' 
 'Your Constitution will be sorely tested. However, for now, I will not let you fall into political chaos because many call upon my name and I remember the great service you have given to the world. The results of these divisions will be the realization that the Constitution does not guarantee unity. America's unity lies in a people who openly declare that they are "one nation under God". However, many Americans want to divorce their country from God. Listen to my words.  
No matter what happens. No matter what divisions arise. No matter that your Constitution sways in the political winds. No matter what elements arise trying to pull America away from God, I will never allow a divorce. I will never allow any force to sever the bonds that I made with your forefathers. America, you belong to me, the child of my heart. No one will steal you from me. I will never allow you to join the other nations that gained their divorce. This is totally my choice and my gift. From this, you will receive many divine blessings, even during these years of your faithlessness.' Locutions 7/21/15 

WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN
COME, & DO NOT DELAY!

Give us Your Light. Show us Your power. 
Seal us with Your Immaculate Conception.

Lead us on the Road of Light guided by Your Wisdom 
into the Ark of Your Immaculate heart.

Make us Children of the Light O Mary, filled with your enlightened confidence that we may thrive in the Light of Your Sun.

Destroy the false lights that now capture our minds that we will only know, think & hear the Voice of God; His Divine Will & Purpose.

Cleanse our hearts Holy Queen. Quickly remove the obstacles to these & all Divine favors that the Lord may breathe new Life into us;
place His Seal upon our hearts & make the hate still in us disappear. 

Draw us into the saving Fire of Your Immaculate Heart; 
Lead us out of our darkness Mother; take us into the Light.

WOMAN CLOTHED WITH THE SUN
COME, & DO NOT DELAY!
MARY TAKE OVER!!

Previous
Next Post »