Welcome to Nollywood Times

Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Ned Nwoko says he prays for his daughter to marry an old rich and matured man like him

Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

Nigerian billionaire, Ned Nwoko has replied a follower who prayed that his daughter, Julia marries an elderly man like him in future.

Ned Nwoko shared a photo on his Instagram page and a follower took to the comment section of his post to pray for his beautiful daughter, Julia to marry his age mate in future.

Reacting to this, Ned Nwoko said it's his prayer for his daughter to marry a mature rich man like him, who will appreciate her everyday.


"That is my prayer. She deserves a mature responsible honest rich man who will appreciate her everyday", Ned said.

See post below!

Paul Okoye – How I Planned Leaving P-Square Since 2007

Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:30 AM PST

Unarguably,  Paul Okoye, aka Rudeboy, and his twin brother, Peter, popularly known as Mr P, were one of the most popular twins in Africa when they both belonged to the music group known as P-Square.

Unfortunately ever since the group broke up some years ago, there have been many speculations and conjectures as to what could have gone wrong with them. Some were also of the belief that the break-up of the group was hasty and the brothers should have still stayed together.

However, in an exclusive interview with Saturday Beats, Rudeboy emphatically stated that the issues that led to the split of the group had been around for a long time.

He said, "I actually started my career as a solo artiste and I had recorded quite a number of songs. My twin brother (Peter) also had a dance group which I was part of before but left after some time. He (Peter) was brought in (to form P-Square) to create a unique group that would be different from other groups in existence. I was singing while he would dance, and it was the idea of our elder brother, Jude. We only had a stage collaboration, not a music collaboration. What made P-Square was the division of labour we practised. I was in charge of singing, Peter handled the dancing aspect and stagecraft, while Jude was our manager and he directed our videos. However, it got to a point when one person started making demands and called for the sack of some members of the team. Because we wanted peace to reign, we would let the affected employees go. That went on for some time but it got to a time that things could no longer continue that way.

"Our case is like that of a husband and wife whose marriage is not working but post lovely pictures on social media. People who don't know the details would see the rosy pictures and plead for the union not to break up. But, they don't know what is happening behind closed doors. The best thing is actually for them to go their separate ways.

"Some people think that all these started recently but it has been going on for a long time. I can confidently tell you that my first solo album was supposed to be 'Game Over' (released in 2007).

"That title, 'Game Over', meant I was done with the group. I recorded the album as a solo artiste and sent it to some people but they were surprised that I was the only one on the album. People said different things and I later shelved my plan."

On whether a collaboration was possible between them even if they did not come back together as a group, the 'Woman' singer said, "The question is, does he see us together? It is not compulsory that everybody in a music group must sing.

"P-Square was never a group of two singers (rather, it was a group of one singer and one dancer).

"I honestly tried my best for the group to work. There are so many issues the public are unaware of that led us to this point. I choose not to say many things because I want to protect my family." He concluded.

“See you in court” – DJ Cuppy to Davido’s aide, Isreal over comment on Zlatan Ibile’s issue

Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:00 AM PST

Gelato crooner, Dj Cuppy has dragged Davido's aide, Isreal DMW to court over claims of not paying singer, Zlatan Ibile after making a record together.

It would be recalled that some days ago, Isreal DMW made a strong accusation against the billionaire's daughter of not paying the Zanku master a penny after recording the hit single, Gelato, together.

In a recent tweet, DJ Cuppy stated affirmatively that all agreements of the contract on the song were met while adding that Isreal DMW will face the court for defamation.

"For the record… There have been no breaches of my contractual agreement regarding the song #Gelato as confirmed by lawyers… However, as @IsrealDMW publicly inaccurately declared I owe an artist money, I am suing him for libel and defamation! See you in court Isreal," she wrote.

BBNaija’s Kaisha Reacts To Claim Of Kissing Kiddwaya As She Shares Full Video Of Them Together

Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:30 PM PST

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Kaisha Umaru has reacted to reports that she and her fellow ex-housemate shared a kiss at a birthday party on Saturday.

This is coming after viral reports allege that the relationship between former BBNaija housemates, Erica Nlewedim and kiddwaya had crashed. The duo never came out publicly to state if the reports were true or why their relationship which began from during their stay at the Biggy's house crashed.

However, trouble started when Kaisha posted a video which ended abruptly with Kidd seen almost kissing her via her Instagram story while attending Praise's birthday party on Saturday night.

The video sparked a lot of dating rumors between them.

While some Nigerians on social media dragged Kidddwaya for constantly disrespecting Erica adding that it was inappropriate of them to be seen in such situation, some were of the opinion that they both deserved to be together.

Reacting, kaisha in a post via her Twitter account on Sunday stated that whatever misconception people had stemmed from her carelessness.

She also claimed she had too much to drink at the party that she unknowingly posted the video without releasing a full version of it.

According to her, "Kidd is like a brother to me and I have never imagined kissing Kidd.Never!"

"So I woke up to "Kidd kissed Kaisha last night". How??? Oh yes I had too much to drink at Praise's birthday party last night and I don't remember kissing Kidd so where's this coming from?

"Kidd's ritual of pouring drinks into our mouths is not new and we all know how playful he is.

"Kidd is like a brother to me and I have never imagined kissing Kidd! Never!!! It's my fault that I was careless last night; I had too much to drink.

"My carelessness pushed a Negative Narrative about Kidd and I sincerely apologize for that.For those assuming on Kidd's behavior saying he kissed me I have also released the full video so you see for yourself," she said.

Watch video

My carelessness pushed a Negative Narrative about Kidd and I sincerely apologize for that🙏🏾
For those assuming on Kidd's behavior saying he kissed me here you go… the full video. @RealKiddWaya pic.twitter.com/RauLSgtP5M

— Kaisha Umaru (@kaishaofficial_) January 31, 2021

Ex-Model, Sarah Ofili-Adukeh Shares Sad Story Of How She Lost Her Pregnancy One Month After Wedding

Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

After losing her pregnancy one month after her traditional wedding, former model, Sarah Ofili-Adukeh, has come out to encourage other mothers in waiting as she shared the sad story of how she was pregnant with a set of twins.

Sarah who said that she still cries over the loss and mourns them but takes solace after welcoming a baby girl, recounted how she lost her babies and how her husband had to go to the cemetery to bury them. She hopes that her story encourages a mother who is still in pain after losing a child.

She wrote;

"As today ends I have decided to stop calling 29th of Jan the worst day of my life, but now as the day I gained 2 beautiful Angels. I celebrate them! Exactly 3yrs ago, 1 month after our traditional wedding we lost our beautiful set of twins, a boy n a girl.

I remember every pain n sweat and tear… I remember not even worrying about myself but staring at my husband wondering if he wld be ok, after seeing his babies go and still having to support me thru surgery how scary that most have been for him. I remember waking up from surgery n asking for him, I was told how he picked them babies up by himself put them in a box and carried them on his lap in the car all the way to the cemetery. Sat with them till all paper works were done and said goodbye to them on behalf of both of us coz he didn't want me to wake up and deal with all that. All in one day!

To God be the glory we pulled through our first year of marriage with such heartbreak, also still dealing with my mums recovery and my husband losing his own mum…Whew! As I watch my daughter today I can't help but wonder "is this what they would have looked like too?"… how sweet to know she's all in 1! Today we had 2 butterflies around us constantly I thought oh well there they go watching us!

I decided to share this coz when I was depressed n lonely I read other mums stories on IG and they got me thru my days. So maybe there's just 1 mum out there I can console. The memory and questions never go away, I still cry even now as I type this. U will heal slowly but surely. U will smile again when ur rainbow baby comes. Just like a Chinese cracked bowl, d cracks in ur heart will be filled with gold. Stay strong mama! We are all in this together! Also thank you to our men that have been patient through the healing, God bless you  hubby! @zsihughez  #alwaysIyaIbeji #miscarriageawareness"

Teebillz Gushes Over His Woman Says, ”Without Her, My Life Won’t Be Perfect”

Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

Nigerian music executive, Tunji Ibrahim Balogun aka Teebillz has taken to social media to gush over his woman.

The father of one posted a photo of them on his Instagram page this morning, with the caption;

"Without her my life won't be perfect! Without her, you won't have your lil 15min of fame either…….. don't get it twisted! #TheOnlyOne "

The record label owner and talent manager was married to Tiwa Savage from 2013 until 2016.

In other gist, billionaire businessman and philanthropist, Prince Ned Nwoko has disclosed that he married his wife, Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels and the rest of his wives under three weeks, because he doesn't believe in dating.

According to the former lawmaker, he believes love grows after marriage, and during that time, a man should take his time to groom his woman to become what he wants her to be, while married to her.

You Will Wipe My Tears – FFK’s Estranged Wife, Precious Tells First Son, Lotanna, As He Turns 5

Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode and his estranged wife, Precious' first son together, Lotanna is five today, February 1.

The proud mum of four took to her Instagram page this morning to shower prayers on Lotanna who she described as the love of her life. She stated that he will be the one to wipe her tears.

"Happy 5th birthday to the the Love of my life,The one that understand my blink without an utterance , my swift battle sword, the one and only Lorlorlor . You are that one that would wipe that tears i wont shed now till its done ,the one that is blessed beyond measures and loved highly, the leader of the tribe and a loving big brother to my umu boys.
 
"As the Lord's countenance continues to shine on you, you shall fulfill your destiny, evil shall not see you, your days will remain blessed as designed by the almighty as he sets the trail for you. I love you silly mommy's man and can't wait for that outing we talked about. Happy birthday my Sonshine Lotanna "

Actress Rahama Sadau Shares Family Pictures From Brother’s Wedding

Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

0) {obj0.innerHTML=s.substr(0,r);obj1.innerHTML=s.substr(r+16);}
Previous
Next Post »