Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Alex Unusual reacts to rumor of dating fellow ex-housemate, Prince Nelson

Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Popular reality star, Alex Unusual expresses shock about claims of dating fellow Big Brother Naija star, Prince Nelson Enwerem.

Prince who used to be really close with Dorathy kept his distance after getting even closer to Alex which triggered the rumour of an affair going on between the duo.

In a recent question and answer session on Instagram, a curious fan quizzes the beautiful brand influencer if she is truly dating her colleague low key.


Alex, however, expressed shock at the claim as she blatantly debunks the claim while affirming that absolutely nothing is between them and has never been.

See the exchange below;


Reekado Banks narrates how his girlfriend stabbed chef for cooking for him

Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Popular singer, Reekado Banks opens up on how his girlfriend once attacked his chef for making him a meal in her absence.

This is coming after a fan professed love to him during a question and answer session on Instagram. According to the 'Easy Jeje' singer, his babe is a jealous woman who is very particular about his everyday activity and whoever he is with.

Narrating how his girlfriend once stabbed his chef for cooking for him, Reekado Banks wrote;

"I love you too, but what about my girl? Can you get rid of her? She stabbed my cook for cooking for me. Now I can either only eat her coochie or whatever she cooks."

Reno Omokri – “If you live in luxury more than your landlord, you are a luxurious fool”

Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Ex-presidential aide Reno Omokri took to his Twitter page to share his profound words on marble as he addresses big boys who are luxurious fools living in a rented apartment.

Reno has slammed the hell out of boys who live more improved lives than their landlords. In his description; they drive better cars, use better phones, wear more expensive clothes than their landlords, and yet they pay rent in luxury apartments.

Here's what he tweeted;

"You drive a better car, use a better phone, and wear more expensive clothes than your landlord, and you think you are a big boy? You should pray for wisdom. Big boys don't RENT luxury houses and BUY luxury cars. That is the luxury of big fools!"



“It was a waste of sin for me’ – Lady recalls spending a night with Ubi on his matrimonial bed

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

A lady identified as @the_real_queen-biolaa has claimed that what she had with the music executive, Ubi Franklin on his matrimonial bed whilst still married to his wife, actress Lilian Esoro was a wasted sin.

The lady judging from the saga ongoing between the trio; Ubi, his 4th baby mama, and his new girlfriend wonder why these women are still after him.

"The dick no big sef" – She says as she recalls having a romp with him on his matrimonial bed whilst still married to his ex-wife, Lilian Esoro.

Here's what she wrote;

"The dick no big Abeg! Maybe because I'm a plus size lady .. had it in 2017 mumu me even went to his then house he shared with his wife Lilian . Feel so bad .. I didn't feel anything special wasn't memorable Nd he is very stingy Nd disrespectful.. asked me how do u want it after leading me to the room ..I thought I was just going to meet a celebrity o..maybe kolaq Nd herbs now made it stronger Nd bigger or maybe because I'm bigger fnlus•size ) it was a waste of sin for me… "



Crossdresser, Bobrisky – “I’ve been on my period that’s why I am not fasting”

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Controversial socialite and crossdresser, Idris Okuneye is popularly known as Bobrisky has stirred online reactions as he announced why he isn't fasting in this month of Ramadan.

He took to his official Instagram account to reveal that he's undergoing menstrual pains and is unable to fast and pray just like others.

This month is the month for those practicing Islam to undergo their quarterly fasting to mark the upcoming Eid Fitr. However, there's a rule they exempt women who are under their menses not to partake in the fasting and prayer because they are not whole.


Taking to his Instagram page, he wrote;

"People have been asking me why I'm not fasting. Well, have been on my period lately!!! As you all know women menstruating are usually not complete". 

“Latrina Copycart” – Ka3na dragged for naming her new fashion line ‘Star Girl’ collection

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Controversial BBNaija reality star, Ka3na Jones steps on the toes of the Elites after naming her fashion business 'Star Girl' collection.

Ka3na had taken to Twitter during the launch of her new fashion line to announce its name as that of Erica Nlewedim's nickname.

"Introducing The StarGirl Collection By #KPLFashion 🌟🌟🌟 This time for my gurl @EricaNlewedim Elites Get In Here😁😁," she wrote.


This however did not sit well with Erica's followers – Elites – as they attack her in numbers for infringing a 'trademarked name.'

See some reactions below;


Nigerians drag Kiddwaya for showing off his bodyguards

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Billionaire's son, Kiddwaya Terseer is once again on the receiving end of slander on social media after showing off his bodyguards.

The reality star had taken to the micro-blogging platform to flaunt his fully kitted security personnel as he poses for a caught-unaware photo.

It did not take long at all before trolls came at him with insults on how he behaves like a child and undeserving of the unnecessary clouts.

"@PoliceNG these officers will be better utilized on the Streets of Nigeria fighting crime thats on the increase daily. The individual that owns this account can easily afford private security. Nowhere in the world do you see Police officers as security detail to private citizens," a user wrote.

See more reactions below;





Actress Omosuwa Bukola – “I Get Turned On When He Smells Nice”

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Omosuwa Bukola has made a name for herself in the industry as "Omoge Ikale" after her first self-produced movie titled " Omo Oko Ikale" hit pay dirt.

She has a degree in Home Economics" from the College of Education, Benin City and also a Bsc degree in Entrepreneurship and Business Management from the National Open University, Akure Study Centre.

The fast-rising beauty from Ondo State who started acting professionally in 2016 has featured in many great movies like Omo Meji, Akebaje, Olowo Idan series, Iseoluwa, Firekanmi, Ibudo Aje, Japa, Ooya Ife, Wemimo, Egungun Gbigbe, Kayo, 14 Days amongst many others. She has produced two films, namely; Omo Oko Ikale and Ipinnu.

In this interview, she bares it all on her life, the industry and other issues.

Challenges
As an upcoming actor, I had a lot of challenges back then. When I started I felt Intimidated, I used to be a shy kind of person but I thank God today all this has brought out my real self and I'm no longer camera shy. My self-confidence has greatly improved and nothing really fazes me any more.

Every career has its own high and low points, sometimes your works are accepted and sometimes they are not but in all have learnt to always keep my head high no matter what and always believe I can do it. I snap out easily from past events and move on as if it never happened. I try as much I can to keep away negative vibes, I am positive in all that I do.

Sex, marriage and relationship
To my own understanding, Sex does not have to get boring in the long-term in a marriage. As years go by and you get older, your intimate relationship should get better. Sex with your partner can become more satisfying because you know each other's likes, dislikes, habits, and preferences.

On being sexy
Every woman needs to look sexy, radiant, captivating, charming, gorgeous and outstanding. From my own perception, it means taking good care of oneself, your dressing, your looks and the way you carry yourself around because you will be addressed the way you are dressed. In my opinion, I don't support the idea of a woman flaunting her endowment. I hate indecent dressing.

Turn-on and turn-off
I easily get turned off by an opposite-sex who can't take good care of himself. Things that turn me off include poorly maintained teeth stained with cigarette smoke, general tardiness, unfaithfulness, jealousy and nagging.

I get turned on when he smells nice, clean-shaven, open-minded, honest, humourous, humble and matured.

Selling points
My banging body, sexy nose and pretty face. Yes! Aside from the talent God has bestowed on me, I'm privileged to also have a very pretty face and sexy body a lot of filmmakers are on the lookout for. Everyone wants a new face on the poster but a pretty one that is sellable. And I can boldly say it has also helped my career.

Heartbreaks
As a matter of fact, I've had several heartbreaks and they weren't good at all. I remembered dating a guy I loved so much, even though he had a positive impact on my life that I wouldn't forget in a hurry, he shattered my heart into pieces.

I could remember a day I walked into his house and I met a lady he was also dating there. I was literally shivering, and he begged me to leave that day. It took a very long time before I could get over it but eventually with the help of people around me I got over him.

That is why it is advisable to be surrounded by positive-minded people and friends because you'll certainly need them at your lowest moments.


JJC Skillz acquires a Prado SUV

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Nigerian director, JJC Skillz has acquired a Prado SUV. This comes days after his wife, actress, Funke Akindele-Bello, also acquired a Lexus SUV.

Funke shared a video of him riding the SUV into their home in Lagos.

Congrats to him!


Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation With Her Husband By Her Side

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Actress Regina Daniels has taken to Snapchat to share a video in which she disclosed that she is undergoing a surgery.

Though she didn't reveal why she's undergoing the surgery, Regina asked her fans to wish her luck and also stated that she has her husband by her side.

Watch the video below;


(Video): Student seen getting intimate with her boyfriend during Zoom class after forgetting to turn off camera

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

A young lady was viewed making out with her boyfriend after she forgot to turn off her camera during classes.

The lady, a student at Legon, in Ghana, was having a Zoom class when her boyfriend appeared behind her and started making out with her.

The other classmates had their camera off and the lady, apparently thinking hers was off too, kissed her boyfriend back and allowed him to continue making out with her.

Unfortunately, her camera was on and her classmates not only watched the intimate moment, but they also filmed it and released it on Twitter.

Watch the video below.


Man Slams People Who Support Kannywood Actress, Rahama Sadau

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

A Nigerian man, identified as Abubakar Suleiman Idris has called out people who support Kannywood actress, Rahama Sadau.

Idris referred to them as anti-Islam and North. He stated this on Sunday, April 18, after George Onmonya Daniel commended the actress for donating food items to the less privileged.

According to Abubakar, George and other people who support the actress and commended her charitable donation are anti-north or Islam because the actress' way of life is not in line with her region and religion.

"George, we know you will support or write good about her because of her way of life is not in line with northern or Isalm. You are anti north or Islam." he wrote.

When Mr Onmonya asked what he meant by the actress' way of life, he mentioned her mode of dressing in particular.

"Her mode of dressing is one, and the way she conduct herself is another and again because people from the north complained about it you like it and continue to support it because of your hatred of the north" he wrote.

Mr Onmonya and other Facebook users tackled him over the comments. One Ibrahim Bature, from Kano State, accused Abubakar of hypocrisy and turning a blind eye when daughters of the political elite wear skin-baring outfits.

"El rufai's son is also a muslim, prior to his wedding, his wife's dress was revealing and provocating, he was even kissing her in the photo shots, some iman critised him, saying it is not in line with nothern and islam, he insulted them and their generations, nothing happened, because he is el rufai's son and cannot be touched,i have seen videos of Ganduje's daughter dancing and shaking her booty and boobs, during her wedding, recently it was buhari's son and the Emir's daughter, her dress was also not in line, but hypocrites won't say a word, because you have two justice systems, for the vunerable and for they rich and powerful"



‘I Had A Very Troubled Past’ Toyin Abraham Speaks On Her Journey To Fame

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham has taken to social media to speak about her troubled past and her journey to fame

Advising her fans who look up to her as a role model, Toyin in a post shared on her Instagram page,  said every role model was once a protégée, and nobody came perfect.

According to the actress, the journey to her fame is a long and troubled one; however, she expressed appreciation to God and the people that she also met.

Share an adorable photo of herself, Toyin Abraham captioned the post:

"Every role model was once a protégée. Nobody came perfect. We all have past. Some troubled past, other smooth sailing past. Now that people call me role model, I wonder if they know I didn't come perfect.

"The journey has been long but thank God for God and the people he sent to my life. I am not perfect, you will not be but let's not forget that we are all role models to some people.

"That alone is enough motivation to keep going on your journey and be happy with the fact that , success is a journey not a destination.

"For the avoidance of doubt, I had very troubled past but here I am today. What a journey, what a life and there is still more to come.


‘I’m The Baddest’ BBNaija’s Khloe Brags As She Flaunts Her Backside

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Big Bother Naija star, Busayo Abiri popularly known as Koko, has taken to her social media page to flaunt some photos of herself in see through two-piece outfit on her instagram page.

The reality TV star who once had a very flat behind rocked a body hugging jumpsuit as she called herself the baddest Barbie in town.
 
She wrote, "Just A Reminder That I'm The Baddest Barbie On Tha Block , But Not On Your Block Thou"

Reacting to the hot photos, Lawyer and social media influencer, King Pexxie hailed her and called her a bad Babie.

"Actually no! You are the baddest Barbie in the entire damn factory, and block!! You said it and we don't doubt it!! Melanin laced Barbie!! Ken better come correct" He wrote.



Actress Genny Uzoma – “I Do Not Believe In Love At First Sight”

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Genny Uzoma, Nollywood actress and filmmaker, has revealed in an interview that she does not believe in love at first sight.

In a recent interview when asked if she believes love happens at first sight, she says, "It happens, I guess. For me, I think it is more of lust or physical attraction at first sight. I may have said 'yes' wholeheartedly if I was asked this question 10 years ago. But now, I know that there is more to love than just meeting someone for the first time. And, love is even not enough most of the time (in relationships)."

On how she has been able to stay away from controversies, Uzoma said, "I would not say I have the cleanest slate. I guess I don't make lots of noise, thereby not attracting too much attention to myself. However, that might not be such a great idea in the entertainment industry because people thrive on controversies. One would also need to be noticed in order to make a headway in showbiz. That's why it is said that 'all publicity is good'. Though it is tricky, one needs to find a balance around it."

Uzoma who is gradually becoming one of the most sought-after faces in Nollywood movies, bemoaned the rate at which Nigerian movies are shown in cinemas.

She said, "Most certainly, not all movies should make it to the cinemas. I'm in the (film) business, so I understand how filmmakers feel. Nobody makes movies with the intention of it being crappy but sometimes, it turns out that way due to some reasons such as sound, lighting, storyline or acting.

"If it turns out that way, there are other platforms to market and distribute our movies. We should not turn the cinema to a play thing or a joke, and constantly have the audience or reviewers insulting our movies. These things should be looked into by filmmakers and movie distributors. On the other hand, we are also improving and I know we will definitely get there, though politics will also always come into play."

Ebenezer Obey - My Mother Never Believed I Could Succeed Through Music

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Veteran juju musician and national award recipient, Ebenezer Obey-Fabiyi, who has successfully sojourned through the world of music has revealed how his mother tried to stop him from venturing into the industry.

According to Obey, his mother never believed he could become successful through music.

Fondly referred to as Chief Commander, the legendary juju singer, while speaking during a Zoom interactive session with Professor Toyin Falola on Sunday, noted that his mother wanted him to become either a lawyer or doctor.

Obey said, "She did not want me to play music because she wanted me to be a successful person in life. As for my mother, she did not believe that it could happen through music. She wanted me to be either a lawyer or a doctor. She thought my success would come through either being a lawyer or a doctor. She would wake me up at midnight, praise me, and then ask me to listen to her advice. She would tell me to stop beating drums about.

"She would say, 'don't you want to be a successful person? If you face your studies and become a lawyer, they would be calling me Iya Lawyer'. She would ask if I would not like to drive a pleasure car. I will respond that I will like to ride a pleasure car. My mother did not know and I could not blame her. But finally, when she saw that it was music I wanted to do, she let me be."

He explained that his mother's fear stemmed from the fact that she believed all musicians were alcoholics and smokers. Obey said when his mother revealed her fears to him, he promised her that he would be a good example as a musician.

Obey said, "One day, I was bold enough to ask my mother why she did not want me to be a musician. Then she told me that musicians smoke cigarette, Indian hemp, and they are drunkards. She said that she did not give birth to a drunkard or Indian hemp smoker.

"I thank God that my mother did that to me because I promised that if those were the reasons she did not want me to become a musician, I will go into music and I will be a good example. It was a good warning because everything that my mother said, I met them when I started music; however, I always remembered my mother's words.
"By the grace of God, I thank God that I promised my mother that I would be a good example and I have been a good example."

The veteran singer further stated that his mother witnessed his success before she died at the age of 97 in 1995.

"My mother was alive to see part of my success. My mother went to be with the Lord in the year 1995. She saw my success and she was very happy that her dream for me to be a successful person came through, even though it was not being through a doctor or a lawyer, as she wanted me to be; but she was a happy mother.

"She knew that my name was all over the world. She knew that I had taken my music to almost all the parts of the world. She was a proud mother. She was very happy. She died at the age of 97. She was fulfilled before she went to meet the Lord."

Mr Macaroni – How Police Threatened To Kill Me

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Renowned social media comedian, Mr Macaroni, has narrated how he was ill-treated and threatened by the police after they arrested him at the #EndSARS protest ground in 2020.

The police arrested Mr Macaroni alongside other protesters for defiling Lagos State government's order against the protest that was held to kick against the re-opening of Lekki Tollgate.

The comic actor took to his official twitter page to narrate the ordeal he faced in the hands of the police officers that arrested him. He claimed one officer said he would have killed him if he wasn't a popular figure.

He said; "Every day, there is always one Negative report or the other about the Nigerian Police. The Police have turned themselves to criminals. Robbing us, oppressing us, and doing everything in their power to make life miserable for the Average Nigerian.

"Majority of your officers are just there to steal, rob, harass, brutalize and oppress the people. We see it happen every day. You swore an oath to protect. Yet you kill and destroy. Zero conscience!


"When I was at Adeniji police station, the police officers took turns to beat me up. They were even calling themselves to come and beat 'Mr Macaroni'.

"They said in my life when next I hear police, I will run! One said if not that people would ask about me, he would have killed me.

"That very day, I swore never to stop using my platform to call out the evil that the Police do. If they can do that to someone people know, imagine what they do to hundreds of thousands of unknown Nigerians. We are in court, though. We filed since last month. Aluta Continua.

"Interesting to see some government officials and supporters talk about Love and Compassion. Same people mocked me when the police brutalized me. They enjoyed my torture. They believe I am their enemy, and so I deserve every hate and cruelty that I get. History will judge us all".

Mr Macaroni and other arrested protesters were granted N100,000 bail each and charged to court for flouting the COVID-19 protocol on public gatherings and breaking an order not to protest.

Toyin Lawani Releases Pre-Wedding Photos With Segun Adebayo

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Fashion Celeb Stylist, Toyin Lawani, is getting set to tie the knot as she shares stunning prewedding photos.

Toyin who announced her engagement on Valentine's day to her personal photographer, Segun Adebayo, took to Instagram to reveal their wedding will hold in 2021. She shared their wedding hashtag alongside photos.
 
This will be Toyin Lawani's second marriage and third time being engaged. She was married at 19 and gave birth to her first child, Tiannah, at 23. She later got engaged to Lord Triggs and they share a son together, Tenor.

Her current fiancé, Segun Adebayo, is also said to have married a woman named Edel 6 years ago and they share 2 children. Their second child is said to be less than a year old.

Below are Toyin Lawani's "pre-wedding" photos.









Actress Nnaji Charity Warns Against Listening To Motivational Divorcees

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Nnaji Charity, a Nollywood actress, has asked those taking advice from people she described as "motivational divorcees" to stop as it will make their marriage crash.

Charity who gave the advice via an Insta story post she shared, added that only the husbands of these "motivational divorcees" can prove her otherwise.

She wrote;

Your marriage is 99% about to hit the rock if you keep listening to a motivational divorcee…..E get why

Pls and pls don't ever take advice from a motivational divorcee…..only the ex-husband will proof me order wise….e get why


In other report, fashion Celeb Stylist, Toyin Lawani, is getting set to tie the knot as she shares stunning prewedding photos.

Toyin who announced her engagement on Valentine's day to her personal photographer, Segun Adebayo, took to Instagram to reveal their wedding will hold in 2021. She shared their wedding hashtag alongside photos.


Bobrisky And Tonto Dikeh Unfollow Each Other On Instagram

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Controversial Internet sensation, Bobrisky, whose real name is Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju and Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh are no longer following each other on Instagram.

It is not clear when the former friends hit the unfollow button but it was noticed after Halima Abubakar released her chats from 2019, showing Bobrisky calling her out after someone told him she had blocked him.

Halima later claimed it was Tonto Dikeh that told Bobrisky she had blocked him, causing the crossdresser to insult her while she was on her sick bed in 2019.

Halima released the chats over the weekend and this led to Bobrisky calling her out for bringing up something from 2019 after he had apologized.

Subsequently, it was noticed that Bobrisky and Tonto are no longer on each other's lists on Instagram.

Bobrisky also dropped a cryptic post warning that "if you unfollow me, I go just support you with a block."

Photos from Simi’s beach birthday party with her friends

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Popular Afropop singer, Simisola Kosoko, a.k.a Simi had a splendid birthday at a private beach party organized for the celebrant by her husband.

The singer who marked her birthday yesterday got a surprise treat from the father of her daughter, Adekunle Gold, to an exclusive party with a few friends.

This was followed by a declaration from the celebrant on how AG Baby deserves four more children for the unexpected birthday treat.

Photos and videos from the private party have however surfaced online that includes fun activities like group photos in Simi's balloon castle, swimming pool relaxation, and other enjoyable activities.

See more photos and videos below;




Previous
Next Post »