Episode 2 on BOUNDARIES Available Now!

Episode 2 of our We Can Do Hard Things podcast is available now!

This week, discover: 

1.    My quirkiest boundary and how I finally fired Texts as the Boss of Me. 

2.    Our response to a Pod Squad listener's question about creating and holding boundaries with her in-laws.

3.    How my aversion to moderation has led me from too few boundaries to way too many.


I hope you like it but if you don't, I'll be okay because I'm working on my boundaries. (I will not be okay.)



You can listen to the episode at these links or wherever you listen to podcasts:
 

Apple Podcasts    
Spotify       
Google Podcasts 
Audacy   
Stitcher                          
TuneIn                                                               
iHeart                                                             
Amazon
 

Be sure to Follow/Subscribe so you automatically get all future episodes. Also, if this episode moves you, please leave a review. Reviews help. Unless of course you hate the episode—then please maybe don't leave a review because that is less helpful. Thank you.
 

We Can Do Hard Things,

Glennon

Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2021 Glennon Doyle, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed at Momastery.com

Our mailing address is:
Glennon Doyle
800 West Broad Street #6209
Falls Church, VA 22040

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Previous
Next Post »