Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Married man cries out after catching wife in bed with her blood brother

Posted: 03 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Young man laments as he narrates how he walked in on his wife and her own brother having an affair together in his matrimonial home.

According to a Twitter user identified as @OG_Stephenn who walked in on his wife sleeping with her brother, gets threatened by his inlaws for making the issue public.

Taking to Twitter, he wrote;

"My wife and her brother are having sex with each other, the day i found out my heart was bleeding, I never imagined a married woman committing incest in her matrimonial home. What baffles me is that my wife is a minister in the house of God.

I have still not recovered from the shock of what I saw in my home. Things are happening in this world, My family wants me to forgive her, but if I'm to forgive her I want it to come from my heart. For now I can't look her in the eyes

My wife and her family are threatening my life , there are demanding I take this post down but I won't , this is my wife handle @vivianrora we have been married for 4years now. She even have the guts to threaten me."

[Video]: Moment Ifeanyi photobombed Chioma Rowland’s birthday shoot

Posted: 03 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Ifeanyi Adeleke Jnr, the son of popular Afrobeat singer, Davido, photobombed his mother, Chioma Rowland, during her birthday photoshoot.

The celebrity chef who is celebrating her 26th birthday today marked the day beautifully as she rolled out dazzling photos of herself.

Fortunately and unfortunately, the beautiful birthday shoot did not come out as easy and quick as it seems due to Ifeanyi photobombing the shoot.


The young man could be seen in the video jumping as he goes back and forth to make sure he features in Chioma's shoot.


Watch the video below,

“Tell Burna to let me shine” – Blaqbonez laments as Burna Boy’s song tops his on Apple Music

Posted: 03 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Popular rapper, Blaqbonez laments as Burna Boy's 'Kilometer' track is the only song leading his 'Blings' single on the Apple Music streaming platform.

The singer who has been making big waves in the entertainment industry expresses displeasure as he is yet to hit the number 1 trending spot on Apple Music.

In a recent live stream on Instagram, Blaqbonez ranted on how he only needs to get to the number one trending spot in Nigeria for a few seconds so he could take a screenshot.

He further pleaded to Burna Boy to at least give him a chance to 'shine' as new blood in the music industry.

Watch the video below …

Odogwu na just screenshot he dey find abeg 🤣pic.twitter.com/2fIkcK8wDp


Bobrisky reacts after he was called out for asking a man to sleep with him in exchange for help (Video)

Posted: 03 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye has reacted after he was called out by Goodluck for not offering help to him and his grandmother.

According to Goodluck, Bobrisky allegedly asked him to sleep with him in exchange for help, and he had to run away from his house in Lagos.

He alleged that Bobrisky invited him and his grandmother over to Lagos after his cry for help went viral, but still wanted to sleep with him.

Reacting to this, Bob shared a long video on his Instagram page where he shared his own side of everything that transpired between them.


According to Bob, both Goodluck and his grandmother are smokers and when they got to his house, he took them to a hotel to lodge and the hotel staff called him to ask him who he brought to their hotel, because they were acting so irresponsible.

Bob also claimed that Goodluck is a scammer and he started feeling uncomfortable after he noticed that he was beginning to find out the truth about him, so he left his house with his grandmother.

Watch video below;

[Video]: Mother cries out over her two kids who are increasing daily in size

Posted: 03 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Parents of two kids who are increasing daily in size have cried out over the size of their children, and how they've been to different hospitals to no avail.

According to the story shared by Afrimax, their kids were born normal but after some time, they began to increase so much in size.

Read story below;

"My 5-year-old son was born successfully through a natural birth but he has kept on increasing both in weight and in stature. He grows daily in size. You can even sit with him and notice that he has gained 2 kilos within 1 hour. Sometimes it gets worse and he can't even stand or walk. Wherever he's going to, we have to lift him.

He's too big and one person can't even lift him alone. He is as big as 6 children of his age. Talking is one of the things he doesn't like at all because his weight blocks his neck and it's not easy for him to talk.

Our one-year-old is also fat. She's also as heavy as her brother. Neighbours have always bullied me, saying I wouldn't have married because I'm bringing curse. We have been going from one hospital to another but doctors said they have no disease.

My son was born with 2.5 kilos. He was a small baby. In his first month, his life condition was pretty normal. But between 6 to 9 months, things started becoming unreal. He started increasing from day to day to the extent that he weighed 30 kilos which is 66 pounds. Right now, he's 5 years old and he weighs over 100 kilos.

Watch video below;


[Video]: MC Oluomo builds multimillion naira mosque in honor of late mother

Posted: 03 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

NURTW Union chairman, Musiliu Ayinde Akinsanya, better known as MC Oluomo builds a mosque worth millions of naira for his late mother, Alhaja Sinatu Abebi Omotowo Akinsanya.

MC Oluomo's mother who passed on last year in April at the age of 87 years old will be remembered forever as her son immortalized her with an Islamic praying ground name after her.

The report of the new mosque is said to be revealed by the union's girlfriend, Ehi Ogbebor who is a popular designer.

Watch the video of the magnificent structure below …


Actress, Adesua Etomi narrates how she met Jemima Osunde

Posted: 03 May 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi celebrates colleague, Jemima Osunde as she celebrates her 25th birthday today.

Taking to Instagram, Adesua narrated the journey of how she met the beautiful screen diva and how amazing she has been to date.

In a lengthy note, the mother of one referred to Jemima Osunde as a hardworking lady with a 'coconut head.'

In her words;

"Omo, I don't even know where to start from…
Anyone that knows me well, knows just how much this lil lady means to me but very few people know why. I know I won't be to put it into words but I'll try..

I met Jemima 6 years ago on set of Shuga. She had just turned 19 and I was instantly protective of her. I knew she was special. She was hardworking, had great work ethics, was extremely intelligent (dunno if she still is🤭😂) and she had such a great spirit.

I have watched Jemima grow into the loveliest lady with a VERY strong coconut head.😂
On a more serious note, Jemima has been there for me more than I can possibly explain. From practically moving into my house so she could give me injections & help me when I was on my first IVF journey, to coming with me to appointments, to laughing with me & to crying with me.

Thank you for the times you celebrated my victories like they were yours and I'm sorry for the times my losses hit you like they were yours. I'm SO grateful for you. Except my immediate family, our journey to Zaiah was SO personal to you & you were there EVERY SINGLE step of the way.


It was a no brainer when we instantly knew that you were his God mother & you have been such an AMAZING God mother. I just love the way his face lights up everytime he sees you😭😍🥰

At 25, I wish I had had the amount of sense that you have😂😂😂. You are most definitely in a class of your own.
I love you sooooo much & I am forever in your corner. Always rooting for you, praying for you and carrying your matter on my head.

May the good lord bless the work of your hands. May your gift make room for you. May this new year bring you all the things you desire, in accordance with his will. May you always walk in light and repel darkness. May the glory of the Lord shine upon you. May favour surround you on every side.

Jem the stallion, the world will know your name.
You can always count on me.
Happy birthday lil sis.

Ps. Pls, now that you're 25, try to take a long break from stressing me. I'm actually begging. T for Thanks."

[Video]: Pastor Ituah Ighodalo speaks on marrying again

Posted: 03 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, The senior pastor of Lagos-based church, Trinity House, has opened up on marrying again following the death of his wife in June 2020.

The Senior Pastor of Trinity House in a recent interview, stated that he and his late wife had a phenomenal relationship.

He further revealed that he gave her everything and no longer has much to give to anybody.

Pastor Ituah concluded by saying he is now focusing on his future and raising his children.

Watch the video below;

From ASSURANCE to ENDURANCE– Reactions as Chioma Rowland releases stunning photos for 26th birthday

Posted: 03 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Celebrity chef and Davido's baby mama, Chioma Rowland, has gotten members of the internet community talking after she turned 26 today, April 30, and she released these stunning new photos of herself posing in sexy black dress to celebrate her day.

She wrote in her caption: "God is so good… 26 and blessed!!"

See more full photos below:

As expected, the pictures are circulating online and have sparked reactions.

Read some comments below:




[Video]: Stop using the name of God to influence voter’s decision ahead of 2023 election – Tacha warns religious leaders

Posted: 03 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

BBNaija 2019 star, Tacha, recently took to social media and asked religious leaders to desist from using the name of God to influence voter's decisions.

The BBNaija reality star took to her Instagram Stories to say that "Nigeria has been set back by 50 years" and it will take us several years to make progress.

She warned religious leaders not to use their prophesies to make matters worse for the country during the next election.

She pointed out that she respects religion and religious leaders but said it's troubling that when it's election period, religious leaders come out to claim that God spoke to them that a particular candidate should lead.

"2023 election is coming up, support your candidate. If God did not say anything to you, don't involved him," she told pastors.


‘I will r@pe Iyabo Ojo’s daughter’ – Man vows

Posted: 03 May 2021 02:30 AM PDT

A Nigerian man identified Olaolu Peter is currently trending online after he vowed to rape Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo's daughter.

According to Peter, if he was Baba Ijesha, he would rape Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla instead.


Taking to Facebook to share seductive photos of Iyabo Ojo and her daughter, Peter wrote in Yoruba;

"Iyabo Ojo with Daughter… Shior.. Baba Ijesha kani Emi ni iwo ni, i will rape Iyabo Ojo daughter"

Translation (Baba Ijesha, if I were you, i will Rape Iyabo Ojo's daughter"

“I love Tiwa Savage she is my wife & It has been revealed to me countless times”- Man says

Posted: 03 May 2021 02:00 AM PDT

A man identified as Prince G.C Igboasor on facebook has recently professed his love for Nigerian female artiste, Tiwa Savage.

According to him, Tiwa Savage is his wife and it has been revealed to him countless times.

He also added that Tiwa Savage is the only woman he has ever loved and anytime he is depressed and he looks at her pictures, he always feel relieved.

Furthermore, he said that his is love for Tiwa Savage is more than a mere crushing but a genuine love.

He wrote captioning:

"I see her in my dream every time. Last I saw her in my dream cooking dinner for me and her children. She was so happy and fulfilled in that dream, she wanted to feed me then I woke up. My spirit keeps telling me she is mind and in fact, we have a lots of things in common"


I am so proud of you – Dorathy celebrates Laycon on the release of his debut album

Posted: 03 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Former BBNaija Lockdown housemate, Dorathy Bachor today took to her Instagram page to celebrate her fellow housemate and Bbnaija winner Laycon on the release of his debut album.

The Stunning beauty posted the album on her social media page and gushed over his latest achievement.

She congratulated him on the release of the new album and said she was extremely proud of him. She also called on her fans to stream the new album.

Laycon replied her thanking her for the love and support and she asked him to run her a cheque for the immense support she has shown him so far.

Fans of the rapper have been raving about his new album on social media all day. A lot of them have applauded him for putting out a fantastic album for his debut album.

Post below:

Adekunle Gold replies his detractors on new single, 'It Is What It Is'

Posted: 03 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Hilariously he sings that, "Some people are worse than pandemic..."

Date: April 29, 2021

Song Title: it Is What It Is

Artist: Adekunle Gold

Genre: Afro-pop

Producer: TBD

Album: Afro-pop Vol. 2

Video Director: TBD

Label: EMI

Details: Adekunle Gold vocally replies his haters and detractors on 'It Is What It Is' and claims that he only wants to reply to money-related issues.

Hilariously, he sings that, "Some people are worse than pandemic..."

Play the song below;


Previous
Next Post »