Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Don Jazzy leaks chat of lady sending ‘unclad’ photos, begging him to hook up with her

Posted: 08 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Popular music producer, Don Jazzy laments at the type of messages he receives from random ladies who send him explicit photos with desperation for a hook up with him.

In a recent outburst on Twitter, Don Jazzy quizzes his fans on how they would react to receiving multiple naked pictures from random women.

"If you just receive a what's app message saying #HiZaddy followed by 5 nude pics from an unknown number. Pls reply how you would reply," he wrote.


As a benefit of the doubt to those calling his claim fake, the Mavin Records CEO leaks a chat from a lady who sent him sultry pictures and further begged him to send her money if he would not hook up with her.

Comedienne, Mummy Wa – I get depressed when Men drool over my B00bs

Posted: 08 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Apparently, the name, Kemi Ikuseedun may not ring a bell, however, when you mention 'Mummy Wa' you will see several heads turn.

But, one thing makes Mummy Wa stand out and it's the fact that she's quite endowed in the upper region.

In a chat with Saturday Sun, the 'wife' of popular Internet comedian, Mr. Macaroni played by Debo Adebayo, bemoans her sexual harassment encounters.

"I think every girl, beautiful or not, has faced sexual harassment before. These include the way people talk to you, what some guys send to you, and some physical touches. The movie industry is a hiding place for perverts. That's the truth, because these days, every girl wants to be an actress. Some guys would seize that opportunity and take advantage of the desperate ones. It also happens the other way round, but maybe the guys don't complain. A female producer or director will sexually harass them; they would not complain because maybe they like it."


Asked if she would like to change anything about her physique, the actress lamented how she often feels depressed seeing men drool over her big boobs.

"Sometimes I feel depressed because I don't like the attention I get because of my physical features. While some days, I feel sexy, even though people always look at me with lustful eyes. I am happy with myself, my body. I love how I look."

On what turns her off in a relationship, Mummy Wa says it's dishonesty and lack of respect.

"I look out for a hardworking man, who is caring and supportive. Presently, I am dating an entertainer and hoping we get married someday," she said.


“Madam it’s okay” – Fans tell Iyabo Ojo to take a break from Baba Ijesha’s saga

Posted: 08 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has become the topic of discussion on the streets of social media.

It's looks as if some people are already getting tired of Iyabo Ojo following up the case of Baba Ijesha.

Last night Iyabo Ojo who is a popular Yoruba Nollywood star made a video trolling people who are trying to tarnish her image with her past actions.

She made it known that some people are threatening her with digging up some of the long forgotten saga.

The Nollywood actress has made it known that even if they dig up her worst experience, she won't back out of the case.

Video below:




‘E remain you’— Blaqbonez begs Davido to promote his Album after Burna Boy & Wizkid showed him love

Posted: 08 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez, has taken to social media and called on BET award-winner, Davido to support his music career as his colleagues, Burna Boy and Wizkid have showed love to him towards his new album.

Blaqbonez who called out Burna Boy yesterday telling him to give way to him so he can shine after his song was trailing Burna boy's song at the number 1 spot on Apple Music took to his Twitter page and reached out to the OBO boss to help him promote his album 'Sex Over Love'.

Burna Boy and Wizkid had demonstrated their support towards his new album as they posted his album cover on their respective Instagram stories and Blaqbonez who just acquired a new Benz to celebrate his new album is looking forward to see Davido go in the same tangent.

"Boss @davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy have posted my album, E remain you so everywhere fit choke," he wrote in a tweet.


Check out Burna Boy and Wizkid's posts on their Instagram story.


Lady beaten by her lesbian girlfriend; Shares photos of shows off her bruised face and neck

Posted: 08 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

A Twitter user, Stormy @Theylovestorm_, has revealed how her lesbian partner beat her up. Sharing disturbing photos of the beaten she got from her lover, Stormy wrote:

Domestic violence is real . Especially in same sex relationship. And it isn't addressed enough. Lastnight I experienced something no woman should ever have to experience . My face and neck are bruised cut and I was beaten. I am still in shock.

If anything is to happen to me . I would also like to add I am being stalked and or harassed via text messages.

This is not the first incident . She has beaten me before on April 13/14. She has a pattern of violence & has done this to several previous partners. She lived in my house & I took care of her since I met her. Done writing about this…




Actors Aki and Paw Paw hint on returning to acting as a duo

Posted: 08 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Looks like veteran comic actors, Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedezie popularly known as Aki and Paw Paw, are planning to doing movies together. The veteran actors graced the screens of many Nigerians with their comic relief movies.

They stopped filming together for a while but are gearing up to come back to our screens as a duo.

Osita first gave the hint when he threw the challenge at Chinedu on his Instagram page. He wrote


"@chineduikedieze How far Edu? Just over here soliloquising. I just the see Dm and old clips everywhere. Guess is time to answer the call of nature and drop something. How you see am?"

Responding, Chinedu wrote

"ositalheme, this will be interesting ooo
Should we give them a movie or series?

Guys what do you think?
Should we give you a movie or tv series,
What should we call it? "

Peter Okoye claims he won N48m from bet on Chelsea and Real Madrid’s match

Posted: 08 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Music star, Peter Okoye reveals how Chelsea's victory over Real Madrid got him richer, stating the certain amount of money he won.

Chelsea put in a dominant display on Wednesday night to book a place in the Champions League final at the expense of Real Madrid.

However, the victory which means Chelsea will be facing Manchester City in the final made Peter Okoye $100k richer. The talented singer revealed this via a post on his Twitter account.

He added that he might be winning more money during the finals if Chelsea ends up victorious against Manchester City.


Peter Okoye tweeted:

Who would believe I am $100k richer tonight after Chelsea's win against Madrid🤣😂🤣😂🤣And the individual is about to $200k Bet again in the finals against Man city😂🤣😂I smell more money😂🤣😂🤣

“Fraud is not hustle, you are a Thief” – Georgina Onuoha tells Nigerian yahoo boys

Posted: 08 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Actress Georgina Onuoha has advised that until we begin to differentiate ill-gotten wealth from genuine wealth, we'll continue being our own nightmare.

The actressmade the statement in a post campaigning against fraud on her Instagram page.

Davido – Any body supporting this government suppose go hell fire

Posted: 08 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Davido took to his Twitter handle to throw jabs at the government of the day.

According to him, anyone who supports this government is supposed to go to hellfire. He said this while reacting to reports of the news of clergyman, Fr Mbaka, being reported missing days after he criticised the Buhari-led government.


"God how did it get to this man !!! Any body supporting this government suppose go hell fire Walai …. it's not even ridiculous no more it's disgusting and evil !!!!"

Pastor Anselm Madubuko’s Wife Reveals How She Was Bullied For Her Dark Skin

Posted: 08 May 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church, Lagos, Anselm Madubuko's wife, Emmy Kosgei, has opened up on how she was bullied for years because of her dark skin.

The Kenyan gospel singer, disclosed that Emmy Kosgei,gave her all sorts of negative nicknames and after her marriage, she heard some people saying that she was a "refugee pastor collected from I don't know where"

She appreciated her parents and husband, whose love was instrumental in enabling her to understand that she is beautiful the way she is.  She wrote;

"#longpostalert Just loving me…. chair lady of the real black
#melanin queen of short natural hair I can't believe I use to fear and felt bad when I was bullied because of my color ati eh uko mweusi sana kama makaa.. ati ghai weee you are too black unakaaa.. unakaaa," she wrote on her social media pages.

I enter a room and I get this look … then I hated being nicknamed tuiya/cheptui /tisya/sudanesse/karamoja/pokot ..But my parents called me #cheptuiyenyu with so much pride for me to embrace and know that I am beautiful.

My mentor then Esther saw me for the first time and she was screaming what a beauty! She calls me # blacky she enrolled me to modeling immediately my mentor now # mrsA was blown away with this kalenjin girl..see goosebumps you are so pretty she told me….

When I got married some people never understood my look they had never seen dark,natural,short haired woman. I heard all sorts of things she was a refugee,apostle collected from I don't know where. I was a sermon/ preaching content for many "women of God"

Now natural is the way to go. They wear short hair confidently
atleast I have influenced them positively.. I'm waiting for the latest sermon. Oh but my husband he loves my tone and my look to bits, he calls me #myNubianqueen. I love myself, I love my tone I love all those names

If you like call me black. I represent my sudanesse,melanin,African to the core I am passionate on teaching young girls and women # selflove
# selfvalue #confidence not to be vulnerable and pushovers # DontBleach
# saynotobullying # notoStigmatization # blackdontcrack
@40 niko hapa.

Tell your daughters/wives/sisters they are beautifully and wonderfully made! Any man that makes a woman feel lesser and encourages her to bleach to be yellow ni burkenge ! and psengeng sorry. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa .. sijui kama polume iko sawa tuelekeze wapi speaker.

Don Jazzy – I Have No Regret Choosing Music Over My Ex-Wife, Michelle

Posted: 08 May 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Don Jazzy shares how his view on marriage is always inconsistent. He as well responds to a quarrying fan that he has no regret ending his union with ex-wife Michelle to pursue music business.

The Mavin Records label boss revealed his marital status, what his fans have been longing to know about his private life. He has also stated that if he has a child, he won't hide him for the public, however, he has none.

He said to BBC News Pidgin; "I have no regrets. I've been able to bless life by being a success story. I don't have any child that I know of.

"She's married and has a child now. She is one year older than I am. A lot of people saw the child she has on her page and thought that it was mine. If I had a child, everyone will know. I won't hide it."

He continued; "People were worried that I'm not married, but this made them say, 'Oh, okay. His heart was broken before, so he doesn't want to do it again. Let's not rush him.' Recently, they don't disturb me like that anymore.

"But I feel like they want to give me another one or two years, but I can shock them by marrying before then.

Don Jazzy added that he was not seeing anybody during the interview and beseeched his female fans to shoot their shot via social media private messages.

Actor Femi Branch Reveals Kidnappers’ New Strategy

Posted: 08 May 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Veteran Nigerian actor, Femi Branch, exposes the new tactic used by kidnappers in his latest social media post. The thespian advises Nigerians, especially young ladies doing online business to desist from delivering goods or rendering services in clients' private homes.

Branch noted that there had been many cases of abduction that occurred when sellers go to deliver goods to buyers in their homes or hotels. He also warned against delivery of goods to locations they are not familiar with.
 
He stressed kidnappers take advantage of hard-working Nigerian ladies, call them for orders, and ask them to deliver the goods in order to carry out their evil act.

The actor advised young Nigerians not to take the risk, but use delivery men or dispatch riders to avoid falling for kidnappers' ploys because many people have been kidnapped and used for rituals.
 
He shared; "Please, I want to use this avenue to ask our people to be very cautious. I'm talking especially to my people online who are hustling to make an honest living, those selling jewelry, fashion accessories, food, even those who are rendering services like make-up, like hair that have to go people's home to do home services or that have to deliver items to people's homes or hotels rooms, please avoid it."

"My young, hard-working ladies, I respect you so much. I respect your hustle. I respect you for deciding to make an honest living, but please avoid doing deliveries yourself. I beg you in the name of God. The kidnappers out there use this as their strategy. They didn't just start today. They've been doing it. But we don't get to hear some of it. It is only trickles that get to social media.

"A lot of people that have been kidnapped; their bodies are used for money rituals. These are desperate people out there who are just looking for ways to make money, and they think it's just right to use people for money. All my ladies who are doing business online to survive, be very careful. Avoid doing delivery yourself, use delivery men, and use dispatch riders.

"Your clients are paying for the deliveries now? Why take the risk? Use delivery men, use dispatch riders. Please, avoid making deliveries to hotel rooms or to areas and locations you're not familiar with. If you must go, go with someone like a guy you trust, but I advise don't go yourself.

"Use delivery men, that's their job. By God's grace, none of us will be victims of kidnappers. But, you have to be very careful. The cases I've heard recently prompted me to do this video," Branch said.

See the video below;


Rudeboy Shows Off YouTube Gold Plaque After Hitting 100m Views

Posted: 08 May 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Paul Okoye, who is better known as Rudeboy, from the defunct music duo; PSquare, has officially received a GOLD plaque from YouTube after hitting 100 million views on his hit single 'Reason With Me' on the site.

YouTube announced that the official music video of the 'Reason With Me' song has been GOLD certified after it reached 100 million views on the music and video streaming site.

The 'Reason With Me' song was released back in 2019 and was well received by most music lovers across the continent with the corresponding music video going on to accomplish this feat.

The song and the music video is by far the biggest hit from Rudeboy ever since he broke away with his twin brother Peter Okoye better known in Showbiz as Mr P.

See below:


James Bond Actor, Frank McRae Dies After Suffering Heart Attack

Posted: 08 May 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Popular Licence To Kill actor, Frank McRae, has died at the age of 80 after suffering a heart attack.

According to reports, McRae died in California.

He is survived by his son Marcellus and his grandchildren Camden, Jensen and Holden.

McRae played the role of Sharkey in the Bond classic. His comical role earned him fans all across the world.

He also appeared in Last Action Hero.

Fans have paid tribute on social media following news of McRae's death.

A message posted by the official James Bond Twitter reads: "We are sorry to hear that Frank McRae, who played Sharkey in Licence To Kill, has passed away.

"Our thoughts are with his family and friends."

Initially known for playing in the NFL, he left sport behind the create a career as an actor.

He made the move to Hollywood and won roles in films such as Hard Times, Rocky II, Paradise Alley and 48 Hours.

Fans have rushed to twitter to pay tribute to the tragic star.


Actor Somadina Adinma Buys New Car Ahead Of Birthday

Posted: 08 May 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Actor Somadina Adinma has taken to photo-sharing platform, Instagram to show off the new car he bought as a birthday gift for himself.

The excited actor shared photos of his new car in an IG post, today May 6, which came with the caption,

"Bought myself a small birthday gift #8thMay"

See post below:




In other report, former Big Brother Naija housemate, and actress, Erica Nlewedim, has been called out by her fan for kissing a man in a movie.

The Igbo born actress and model shared a screenshot of the message she received from the obsessed fan cussing and scolding her for locking lips in a movies.

Blaqbonez – “An artiste that left me outside his gate one time dey find collab now”

Posted: 08 May 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Africa's self-proclaimed best rapper Emeka Akumefule, popularly known as Blaqbonez has revealed that an artiste who never helped him when he was an upcoming artiste now wants to collaborate with him.

The rapper, who recently released his first album "sex over love", has garnered positive reviews as his fans are vibing to his lyrics and rhythms.

The 25-years-old singer, who's currently the rave of the moment as top Nigerian singers like Burna Boy and Wizkid has also promoted his album on their social media pages to the delight of his fans.

Blaqbonez took to his Twitter account to reveal that an artist once left him outside the gate when he needed an audience. Now, the same artist who has seen his fane and value wants to meet him so they can work together on a new song.

Here's what he tweeted;

"One artist that left me outside his gate one time dey find collab now, go collaborate with your gateman. Ode
Goodluck to him, make i face my own business, please stream My album".

“If a producer says he wants to sleep with you, call him out” – Don Jazzy tells female singers

Posted: 08 May 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Mavin CEO and music producer Don Jazzy has shown empathy for female singers who are faced with more challenges in the entertainment industry than their male counterparts.

In an interview with BBC, the 36-year-old producer made his thought known as he revealed that sex is often demanded from many female singers by music producers and TV personalities.

According to Don Jazzy, he can testify to this because he has a record label and male and female artists dominate his record label.

He further revealed that in the past, maybe I had the opportunity to go through a female artiste's phone and read conversations that the female artists had had with a bunch of producers, TV people, people in the industry.. everybody just wants s.e.x. It's tiring. I feel sorry for them.

According to him, the system is flawed and needs to be fixed, hence, parents should do better raising the male child.

He said, "We need to fix the system in general. We need to train the male child better."

As an alternative solution, Don Jazzy said that female artists should publicly expose music producers and media personalities who demand sex in exchange for a  favor.

"If these young ladies start calling them out, that's a start. If a producer says he wants to sleep with you, call him out!"


Pastor Adeboye’s son, Dare, dies at 42

Posted: 08 May 2021 01:00 AM PDT

General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adeboye loses his son, Dare Adeboye at the age of 42.

According to The PUNCH, Pastor Dare Adeboye, the son of Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Worldwide, is dead.

It was gathered that the 42-year-old, who is the third son of the revered cleric, died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.

The PUNCH gathered from reliable sources in the church that the deceased, who was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35, had ministered the previous day.


He was said to have retired to his bed and did not wake up. His wife, Temiloluwa, was said to have raised the alarm.

"He was not sick and did not complain of anything before the incident. Pastors in the church were summoned to pray for him, all to no avail," a source added.

Several leaders of the church, who confirmed the incident, said they could not comment on it.

The Head of Media and Public Relations, RCCG, Pastor Olaitan Olubiyi, however, confirmed the tragedy on Thursday morning.

He said, "It is true. The incident happened in Eket where he was based. I don't have the details for now. Maybe before the end of today, we will issue a statement."

Dare would have been 43 years old next month, June.
Previous
Next Post »