Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


“8 years ago, I married my best friend” – Chacha Eke celebrates wedding anniversary with four babies

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Chacha Eke Faani and her husband, Austin Faani celebrate 8 years of their lives together as a married couple.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share adorable photos of her family, dazzling in adorable outfits. The picture shared is a recreation of her in a wedding gown to celebrate her wedding anniversary.

According to the actress, she married her best friend, Austin Faani, and is excited to celebrate more wonderful years with him and her children.

Here's what she wrote;

"On June 1st, 2013 I married my best friend @austinfaani. 8years and 4 babies after, here we are. God loves me too much."



[Video]: Bobrisky shows off the result of his Brazilian Butt Lift surgery

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky has finally given fans and lovers a glimpse of his enlarged butt.

It will be recalled that Bobrisky made headlines some hours ago when he shared a video of himself undergoing butt surgery.

This move sparked reactions from fans with some claiming the cross-dresser is only chasing clouts.

Bobrisky in a new video posted on his timeline showed off his new butt as he continues to receive treatment.

All eyes will be on the cross-dresser when he finally leaves the hospital and shows off the new butt on social media.

See video below;


Former Presidential Candidate Sowore shot by a Police in Abuja

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Emerging reports indicate that a journalist, Omoyele Sowore, has been shot by a female police officer in Abuja.

The police officer reportedly fired a teargas canister at Sowore who showed up at the Unity Fountain in Abuja for a protest.

Details later…

Comedian Cute Abiola Officially Marries Secret Girlfriend From Ibadan

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Barely few months after popular Instagram comedian, Cute Abiola, engaged influencer, Adeherself, he has married another.

Recall that in December, 2020, Adeherself shared a photo of her engagement ring on Instagram, She tagged Abiola and wrote: "best Christmas ever! @thecuteabiola.
 
Abiola also shared a video and a photo of Adeherself's engagement ring on his Instagram handle. He also tagged Adeherself.

However, Instagram blogger, Gist Lovers has reported that Cute Abiola started his marriage rite with an Ibadan girl today.

According to Gist Lovers, the main wedding will hold at Ogbomoso tomorrow, 28th May.

They shared the photo below and wrote;

"Congratulations on your engagement today,but that wedding for recreation centre Ogbomosho tomorrow,na me and Una go gather Dey,taking the next flight tomorrow my guy codedly go ogbomosho go carry babe,after all the chop life gang in lekki with them lekki babes and them skit maker naso you and Omo ibadan relationship hit Olumo rock,well make Una cook plenty rice tomorrow o… I come in peace"

"Congratulations my guy,coming to main wedding tomorrow o,keep my chair,if you want to see the video do lai dis"

Ify & Jude Okoye’s Baby Boy is Here, Meet Ethan Jidenna

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

It's a boy! Music executive, Jude Okoye and his ex-beauty queen wife, Ify Okoye have welcomed a baby boy.

"Sent straight from heaven. Came an angel for me to love. To hold and rock and kiss good night. To wrap my arms around real tight," she wrote.

"When you were born, you filled my heart with pride, And I was overcome by the joy I felt inside."

As I held you in my arms that very first day, I knew I would never let any harm come your way.
With your tiny little hands and tiny little feet,
Every time I look at you, my heart skips a beat.
I love you Ethan Jidenna Okoye..
Our baby Boy is here and I can't keep calm 💃💃💃💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙 @judeengees
#babyokoye #Ethanokoye #babyno3
The new mum announced the birth with a sweet picture of her baby bump and the first look at her son on Instagram. The caption revealed that that baby's name is Ethan Jidenna Okoye.



2baba congratulates Wizkid for the success of his distinct sound

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Veteran musician, Tuface Idibia makes the day of an international superstar, Wizkid Balogun after commending his style of music.

Tuface had taken to Instagram to send a direct message, DM, to the Made in Lagos singer concerning his music style which he finds distinct and at the same time worthy of accolades.

"One of the greatest thing to happen to any musician is to find their distinct sound. Listening to SFTOS and MIL albums I see u have found yours. It's a beautiful thing young don. It was a dream," he wrote.

In reaction, Starboy Wizkid shared a snapshot of the message as he expressed utmost shock getting honored by his childhood superstar, Tuface.

"Wow! means a lot coming from a legend I grew up admiring. Thank you! @official2baba This made my day," Wizzy wrote while sharing the snapshot.

Daddy Freeze says praying in the name of Lucifer is reasonable

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Media personality and leader of 'Free The Sheeple' movement, Daddy Freeze has shared yet another controversial claim about certain practices in Christianity.

In an Instagram post he shared, the media personality stated that 'Jesus' has no meaning in Hebrew. He also said that 'praying in the name of 'Lucifer' is more potent than praying in the name colonial masters gave the savior'.

Daddy Freeze further added that a disciple of Jesus, Peter once called him "Lucifer" which means "bringer of light".

He wrote;

I  declare to you today that praying in the name or title 'Lucifer' is more potent than praying in the name your colonial masters gave your savior.
Jesus has NO meaning in Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin or English, while Lucifer' on the other hand means 'light bringer' as used in the original Latin scriptures quoted below, correctly translated from the Greek word 'φωσφ?ρος' which has the 100 percent exact same meaning as Lucifer.
Below, you can clearly see a well documented instance of Peter calling Christ 'Lucifer' in the Latin Bible and 'φωσφ?ρος' in the Greek Bible. The original language of the New Testament is GREEK and to properly understand scripture, you can't neglect it.
The Greek and Latin bibles were written more than 1,600 years before the grossly erroneous biblical mistranslation called the King James Version was declared as the 'Authorized Version'.
? 2 Peter 1:19 ?
Greek Study Bible.
κα? ?χομεν βεβαι?τερον τ?ν προφητικ?ν λ?γον, ? καλ?ς ποιε?τε προσ?χοντες ?ς λ?χν? φα?νοντι ?ν α?χμηρ? τ?π?, ?ως ο? ?μ?ρα διαυγ?σ? κα? φωσφ?ρος ?νατε?λ? ?ν τα?ς καρδ?αις ?μ?ν·
? 2 Peter 1:19 ?
Biblia Sacra Vulgata.
et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris


Tems thinks she could have performed better on Wizkid’s song ‘Essence’ if his team gave her a second chance

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Nigerian music sensation, Temilade Openiyi professionally known in showbiz as Tems has opened up on her performance on Wizkid's popular song "Essence".

According to the fast-rising artist, she didn't do enough on the track "Essence" and believed that she could have done better. In an interview with Dotty Show on Apple Music 1, Tems disclosed that when she did the first recording, she had wanted to polish it more to sound better but the team of Wizkid insisted that it was okay and did not allow her to do it for the second time.

"Even (on) the day I recorded (my verse on the song), I felt I could do better. I asked them to send me the beat again so I could redo my verse but they (Wizkid's team) said it was great. I told them I still wanted to 'top it' but they did not let me."


"However, I was happy with it. I always like to challenge myself and I used to be such a perfectionist. Wizkid also said he liked it."

When asked about how she felt when a video of Kylie Jenne, an American media personality, socialite, and billionaire, was seen singing along to her Essence, Tems described her feeling as good.

She said, "that was good. When I was in Los Angeles, I was hearing the song in the most random places. I did not even know that people there knew the song. it was quite an experience.

Samklef counters Lilian Afegbai with a subtle shade after she said 'Love is not hard to find'

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:30 AM PDT

The singer turned blogger Samklef has berated actress Lillian Afegbai for claiming love is too hard to find these days hence people should be allowed.

Lilian Afegbai in a post claimed that these days love is hard to find therefore ladies should be allowed to marry who they love and not compromise to marry someone else because of something advocating for women to be independent.

Samklef who seems to disagree with Lilian Afegbai on her post that love is hard to find these days, berated her even though he made the statement general to all ladies who agree with Lilian saying is because they are lazy.


According to Samklef, love is not too hard to find as Lilian Afegbai and some other ladies might think but it's because the demand of these ladies is too high that only rich folks can be meeting their demands every moment.

Samklef then asked Lilian and all ladies who think love is hard to admit that they are looking for an excuse to marry a rich person who will take care of them because they are lazy to work and provide for them themselves.

He then quizzed whether they think all the young ladies married to rich old men don't suffer in their marriage adding that if it's old men they want, why then don't they marry the broke ones too but always marry the rich ones.

Post below;

Adekunle Gold and Simi blessed our timeline with new photos to mark Deja’s first birthday; It’s cuteness overload

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Simi and Adekunle Gold have unveiled the face of their beautiful daughter, Deja, as she marks her first birthday on May 30, 2021.

The singers both took to their verified Instagram pages each to celebrate their first child with lovely photos and sweet messages.

This is the first time the couple who got married in 2019 is showing the identity of their daughter to the world.

Sharing photos in which both mother and daughter stunned in tulle dresses, Simi accompanied it with a beautiful and long message in which she showered Deja with sweet words, professing her motherly love for the little one.

Denrele Edun – “I will not get married and still be unhappy”

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Popular media personality Denrele Edun has disclosed that he's not interested in marriage since no woman has been able to reciprocate the kind of love he gives.

The 39-year-old TV host stated this in an interview with Punch. According to him, love isn't for him, although his sexual life is active. He also revealed that he's not in any relationship currently as he doesn't want to be unhappy in his marriage.

He said;

"I am not interested in the institution called marriage. I can say this because I am in control of my decisions. I set my principles, follow my guiding philosophies and do only what I want to do. I have not been lucky with love. I give out a lot of love but I do not get the same measure back. It is very hard to find people who genuinely reciprocate the kind of love I give.


"I know people will question my sexuality because we live in a society where people are constantly under pressure and different forms of discrimination. Recently, I saw a story claiming that I was in a relationship with a male artiste but I don't react to such claims anymore. I just want to be myself. I will not get married and still be unhappy. I am currently dating myself. My mother once bought me a diamond ring. She just wanted me to settle down. I have sacrificed a lot to take care of my family. I have been shouldering responsibilities since I was 11 years old."

Denrele has also disclosed having a robust sexual life and overcoming poverty.

"I am very sexually active. In the past, I confused sex with love or affection. But, I am at a point where I can draw the line. I once dated someone that I was ready to give up the entertainment industry for. I was so obsessed with her but she said it would be unfair to take that from me. Now, I have discovered inner happiness and peace of mind because God has used me to break the chains of poverty in my family. I will be hard on myself if I say I am not fulfilled or satisfied." he said.

Regina Daniels’ brother reveals their mom is about to marry

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Samuel Daniels, the brother of Nollywood act, Regina Daniels announces the date of their mother's white wedding to her newly found young lover.

It would be recalled that the photo of Rita Daniels and her young lover became viral after making its way to the internet some days ago and has since brought the Daniels' family a serious backlash.

Despite debunking the photos as a photoshoot from a movie, fans continue to haul insults at Rita and her family which prompted her children to continue playing along as Samuel drops a wedding date on behalf of his family.

"White Wedding Tomorrow:
St Patricks catholic Church Ogwashi Uku Delta state
Reception: Asaba Event Center Okpanam Road Asaba Delta state
3pm promt Gate pass LEt love lead
I'd spray you in bundles Tomorrow mum – @rita.daniels06
100guest max
Use your mask to avoid See finish biko
Congrats mom," he wrote.


In another post, he added a picture of a herd of cows with the caption "a token from my heart."


Actress Lilian Afegbai – Love is hard to find in this generation

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Actress Lilian Afegbai is of the opinion that love is hard to find in this generation.

Lilian shared this thought on social media while addressing people who are quick to judge others for the partners they settle down with.

See her post below

Photos from Uche Ogbodo’s surprise baby shower

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Friends and colleagues of actress, Uche Ogbodo, threw her a surprise baby shower on Saturday night, May 29. Uche is expecting her second child with her lover, Marris.

Actresses Anita Joseph, Mary Njoku, Omah Nnadi, BBNaija star Lucy Edet, Denrele Edun and many others attended the baby shower.





Comedienne Adeherself reacts after photos and videos of her rumored fiance, Cute Abiola’s traditional wedding surfaced online

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Comedienne and brand influencer Adedamola Adewale, popularly known as Adeherself, has denied ever being in a relationship with her colleague, Cute Abiola.

On Friday May 28, Cute Abiola tied the knot with his girlfriend in Ogbomosho, Oyo state. The wedding was attended by close friends and family members.

As soon as the news filtered online, many were left in shock as they thought Adeherself and Cute Abiola were in a relationship that would lead to marriage. The IG comedians made people believe they were in a relationship after they shared posts in December 2020, insinuating they were engaged. They also shared series of videos of themselves together so their fans were left in shock that Adeherself wasn't the lady Abiola tied the knot with on Friday… although it's been reported that their posts were merely skits.


Reacting to the news via her Instastories, Adeherself set the record straight, stating that she and Cute Abiola never dated and that they were never engaged. She went on to congratulate him on his wedding.

See her reaction below



BBNaija Fans React as Alex Unusual Announces Engagement, Shows off Ring

Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:00 AM PDT

It appears Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) reality star, Alex Asogwa, better known as Alex Unusual, may be either off the market or playing quite a prank on her fans.

The Double Wahala ex-housemate recently took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself rocking a beautiful diamond engagement ring.

Captioning the photo, Alex revealed that she had said yes after searching and finding her man.


The post which is fast gaining traction on social media has left many fans buzzing with excitement. While some have congratulated her, others believe it to be a prank.

[Photos]: BBNaija’s Tobi reveals his girlfriend and love of his life, Anu

Posted: 31 May 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Big Brother Naija star, Tobi has finally confirmed that he is in a romantic relationship with his "rumored" girlfriend Anu Oladosu.

Before now, the reality show had been dropping hints of being in a romantic relationship with her via his Instastory posts. Few months ago, he shared a video of him kissing her cheek and taking her home to see his mother.


Tobi has now confirmed that they are dating after sharing a loved-up photo with her. It came with the caption "My favorite quarrel buddy, LOML too".


Actress Jane Obi – ‘I’m Under Pressure To Get Married’

Posted: 31 May 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Nollywood actress Jane Obi, has cried out over pressure from her family to get married.

In a recent interview, the Enugu State based script interpreter lamented that there is serious pressure from her family and the society to get married but she said she is determined to marry at her own time.

She said;

"The pressure is seriously there both from family and society. My key is determination and focus. One thing I have promised myself is that I will get married but in my own time and to the right person. I am not going to allow the pressure to push me.

"Although sometimes, I wonder if there is ever going to be the right time or right person. I mean what's the guarantee that after waiting that I will make the right choice? There is no formula in life, so I just leave it in God's hand to make it right in his own time.
 
"For now, I'm still officially single, no boyfriend, no dating."

Asked if she would love to end up with a man like Ned Nwoko, her colleague, Regina Daniels old husband, Jane Obi says, "In as much as I love money oh I don't think I can marry an older man like hers. I want someone to grow up with me. In fact, on no condition will I even accept to become a second wife.


"Also disrespectful and insecure guys are a huge turnoff. Paying attention does it for me."

Recalling some points of her sexual harassment experience and how she dealt with it, the talented actress stated, "Sexual harassment is something every young pretty girl can't really escape both in and outside the industry. I just try not to expose myself to it.

"I avoid anything that might put me in such a condition. I just take it one step at a time. I have never really been desperate for anything. However, in a world like ours you can never be too careful but I will prefer not to call anyone out."

Simon Cowell Cancels ‘X Factor Israel’ Appearance

Posted: 31 May 2021 10:30 PM PDT

The scheduled appearance of veteran producer and reality TV judge, Simon Cowell as a judge on the upcoming season of "X Factor Israel", has been canceled.

Simon Cowell, had signed a deal to serve as one of the judges on next season of the Israeli musical reality show which is slated to begin filming this summer.

Over the weekend, Reshet, the Israeli company that produces X Factor locally confirmed Cowell canceled without elaborating on the reasons for his decision. A Reshet representative however told Variety that members of Cowell's staff had reached out with "legitimate concerns" over his participation in the show after the recent violence between Israel and Hamas in Gaza, but that at the time he had made no final decision.

Rumors of Cowell pulling out of the show began last week in the wake of renewed violence in the region between Israel and Hamas, and with reports of confrontations between Jewish and Arab Israelis in the streets of the country's cities.

Jewish News, Britain's largest Jewish newspaper cited an unnamed source close to the media mogul that claimed Cowell could not take part in the show for "a number of reasons" and was "bitterly disappointed."
 
Cowell who created the original version of The X Factor in Britain, announced in December that he would appear as a judge on the fourth season of X Factor Israel. At the time, Cowell said he could "barely wait to see what the Israelis have to offer."

Cowell's team also helped the local show select judges for the new season, including Israeli singer and former Eurovision Song Contest winner Netta Barzilai, alongside Israeli singers Aviv Geffen, Ran Danker, Miri Mesika, and Margalit Tzanani.

Actor Felix Ugo - “I Can Play Gay Roles And Kiss A Man In A Movie”

Posted: 31 May 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Felix Ugo, a Nollywood actor and filmmaker, has caused controversy after stating that he can play gay roles in a movie, adding that kissing a man while acting is not out of the way for him.

This is despite homosexuality being illegal in the West African nation.

Speaking in an interview with SATURDAY SUN, Felix Ugo stated that he can play any role given to him by the movie director which includes playing the role of a gay.

He said although Nigeria frowns on homosexuality and has not legalized it, acting as a gay in a movie does not qualify him to be one.

"Why would reject a movie role? I don't reject roles. I love to see what I can do to every character that comes my way. I can play gay roles too; I am an actor; I was trained for that. Except the production is not ready to shoot."
 
"I am open to playing any role on earth. Kissing a guy in a movie is also not out of the way; acting is my passion, so I'm committed to giving it my best. In Nigeria, homosexuality is against the law; however, when I am on set, I assume a character that is not Felix anymore and do what I have to do."

5 home remedies to get rid of eczema naturally

Posted: 31 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Nevertheless, eczema generally appears on the hands, feet, face, legs, or the inner creases of knees and elbows.

Although studies are yet to confirm the causes of eczema, it is often assumed to be an overactive immune response to irritants coming into contact with the skin.

Nevertheless, eczema generally appears on the hands, feet, face, legs, or the inner creases of knees and elbows; it is easy to identify and has been observed to affect far more infants and children than adults.

It is, however, important to note that eczema is often a chronic condition. This, among other reasons, is why those who have suffered from eczema will tell you that getting rid of it comes with great relief.

However, the orthodox treatments for eczema generally include steroid creams or orally administered steroids, antihistamines, UV light therapy, drugs that affect the immune system, and antibiotics if open blisters become infected.

And if all else fails, doctors may prescribe one of two topical creams – pimecrolimus (immunosuppressant) or tacrolimus (immunosuppressant) – with a long list of possible side-effects.

Some of which are pretty frightening, not only do they include things like nausea, fever, warts, hives, and nosebleeds, but difficult breathing, swelling of the face, lymphoma, and even cancer.

But this uncomfortable result of western medication can be avoided as there natural remedies that can help get rid of eczema in no time.

Here are five natural home remedies to get rid of eczema in time:

1. Turmeric
In as much as a good number of eczema treatments require topical care, this one, in particular, has more to do with what you ingest.

According to recent studies, this spice has been linked to reduce inflammation in a number of skin conditions, including psoriasis. Curcumin, an antioxidant found in turmeric, has been shown to protect skin by neutralizing free radicals and reducing wound-healing time.

However, in other to get rid of eczema with turmeric, aim to take in a teaspoon of turmeric every day.

2. Coconut oil
When it comes to getting rid of eczema, coconut oil is king. And this is because coconut oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that can help soothe your skin when it's itchy during a flare-up and can also help reduce the inflammation.

Additionally, it contains lauric acid, a type of fat that is found in mother's breast milk; the acid is used to treat a variety of viral infections because the body converts it into something called monolaurin, a compound that fights against bacteria, fungus, viruses and all that good stuff.

Coconut oil is also packed with caprylic acid, vitamins E and K, and capric acid. All these help to repair broken skin and nourish it at the same time. It also helps decrease the itching and flaking, plus prevents further infection.

3. Apple cider vinegar
Known to ancient civilization as one of the most effective home remedies for bacterial and fungal infection, apple cider vinegar has long been used to soothe skin inflammation and burns; not only that, it is also a disinfectant.

However, when treating eczema, you can use cotton balls to apply the vinegar directly to scaly areas, or apply to larger areas with a clean paper towel dipped in one part vinegar to one part water.

4. Olive oil
When it comes to natural remedies for skin infection, olive oil is one of the most unpopular. Nevertheless, it is important to note that this natural oil is packed with omega-3 fatty acids which reduce inflammation.

However, in other to get rid of eczema with the aid of olive oil, apply some warm quantity into affected areas of the skin to soften scaly patches. Also, adding olive oil to your diet can also help heal your skin from the inside out.

5. Aloe Vera
Every Dick and Harry know that aloe vera is great when it comes to natural remedies. And this is because it is rich in anti-inflammatory and healing compounds, and provides a nice cooling sensation for itchy skin.

Apply aloe vera to affected areas of skin on a regular basis when using it to get rid of eczema. It is advisable for people with reoccurring skin issues to plant their own aloe vera, as it will help them a lot.

You won't believe the health benefits of shea butter

Posted: 31 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

It seems to be everyone's favourite product but shea butter does so much more than you can imagine. Take a look at the benefits!

Fairly recently, this butter has gained huge popularity in the western world due to its widespread use in several beauty products, such as lotions, cosmetics, shampoos, and conditioners.

If you are looking to find a great natural beauty product for your skin or hair, then shea butter is a wonderful choice. There's more to shea than just beauty though, we are here to tell you more about the health and nutritional benefits of shea.

What is Shea Butter?

According to Wellness Mama:

Shea butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It offers UV protection (it is SPF ~6) and provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.

Shea butter has been used in Africa and many other locations for years to improve skin and hair. It also has a long history of medicinal use, such as in wound care and even treating leprosy.

It's also not uncommon in that part of the world to eat shea butter as well, much as we use palm oil in products. There's differing opinions on whether or not it's healthy to eat, and since some studies suggest that ingesting shea butter may interfere with the digestion of other proteins.

Health Benefits of Shea Butter
Shea butter is a mixture of different types of fats. Fats are made of two main components; glycerol and fatty acids.

Stay Well Now claims that:

In the case of shea butter, there are five different fatty acids; oleic acid (the same fatty acid in olive oil and sunflower oil), stearic acid (the same fatty acid in cocoa butter), linoleic acid, palmitic acid (the same fatty acid in palm oil) and arachidic acid (the same fatty acid in groundnut oil and groundnut paste).

Three of the fatty acids in shea butter are saturated fatty acids, which are generally regarded as less nutritious. However, recent studies have shown that the predominant saturated fatty acid in shea butter, stearic acid (which makes up about 40% of shea butter), is linked with a reduced risk of heart diseases, hence, shea butter is a healthier replacement for margarine. This is because margarine contains trans-fatty acids which are linked with heart diseases.

They go on to say that, ''shea butter also contains lupeol, a chemical that lowers cholesterol and protects the heart and blood vessels against inflammations. Also, there are seven other naturally-occurring chemicals in shea butter that help reduce pain by reducing inflammations.''

Moreover, shea butter is a good source of phenols which are strong antioxidants that prevent cancers and heart diseases.

Furthermore, shea butter is a great source of vitamins such as vitamin E and vitamin A which both protect the skin and help to promote good eyesight.

Not only is shea good for the skin, hair and nails but it offers excellent health benefits. It's a rich source of vitamins and contains disease fighting antioxidants. The ways in which shea butter promotes heart health mean it's also a great ingredient to cook with. We love a multi-tasking product!

How to remove snail slime

Posted: 31 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Snail meat is a delicacy, no doubt. But the real problem is cleaning off the slime completely before cooking.

As great as snail meat tastes, cleaning it is a headache most people would rather not go through.

The slime is very thick and sticky, sort of like clear, sticky phlegm.

There are several items that can be used to clean the slime off snails such as salt, lime and alum. Salt is used because of it's abrasive properties, lime is used for its acidic properties and alum is used for it's purification properties.

For efficacy and double assurance, you may use two of the three items named above.

What you need:

- Lime

- Alum

How to:

1. Put the snails you intend to clean (after removing the shells of course) in a bowl and sprinkle lime juice on them, making sure that the lime juice touches every part of the snails.

2. Scrape off as much slime as you can with a large spatula or the blunt side of a kitchen knife.

3. By now, the slime would have reduced considerably. Then you use the halves of the limes to scrub the snails, cleaning off more slime.

4. Rinse off with a lot of water.

5. Take a piece of alum and scrub the snails carefully, cleaning the corners that the lime did not reach.

6. By now the snails should feel squeaky clean, if not, scrub some more till completely clean.

7. Rinse with plenty water to remove all traces of lime and alum.

8. Cook as desired!


5 reasons why agbo (herbal mixture) should be preferred to unorthodox medicine

Posted: 31 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

If we pool the knowledge from diverse traditions, we will have a cure for just about every illness known to man.

There is something undeniably wrong when regulatory agencies pretend that vitamins are dangerous, yet ignore published statistics showing that government-sanctioned medicine is the real hazard.

Since the introduction of pharmaceutical drugs, Nature's medicine has been under siege. There is an evergreen urge from pharmaceutical company lobbyists through lawmakers and regulatory bodies, to deprive citizens of the benefits of herbal supplements.

This bias conflict is well known in the United States of America.

However, down here in Africa, Drug-company front groups have launched slanderous media campaigns to discredit the value of healthy lifestyles.

The continuous interference with those who offer natural products that compete with prescription drugs is apparent.

Be that as it may, it is important to state here that if we pool the knowledge from diverse traditions, we will have a cure for just about every illness known to man.

Here are five reasons why Agbo should be preferred to unorthodox medicine

1. It has a miraculous effect
The effectiveness of Agbo is miraculous. And this is with regards to typhoid; malaria, dysentery, headache, waist pain, rheumatism e.t.c.

On the average, it takes days for most orthodox drugs to suppress (suppress not heal) the symptoms of the ailment, only for the ailment to become immune to the drugs with time; as it is now the case with quinine.

But with Agbo, the mixture simply works like magic.

As a matter of fact, words will fail to describe the healing capacity of Agbo. A firsthand experience is all you need to make you an adherent.

2. It is easily affordable
Unlike most pharmaceutical drugs that can be quite expensive upon prescription, Agbo is not only cheap; it is also easily affordable.

With two hundred naira, a complete day dose can be well enjoyed. And the stress of going through the denseness of our public health centres is bypassed.

Don't even think of trying the privates if your income is not encouraging.

3. With Agbo, there's no fear for fake or expiration
There used to be a time in the media when the destruction of fake drugs was always the headline. But today it seems like everything is fine.

The truth is, as a result of the porosity in our market the numbers of fake drug dealers are on the increase; making it possible for more fake drugs to flood the system.

Expired drugs are re-packaged and sold; as fake ones are continuously mixed with the originals.

But with Agbo, there is no fear for fake or whether it has expired. The originality of the mixture is assuring, and its life span is evergreen.

4. There is little or zero cases of side effect
I have a friend that was admitted after taking one of the trending malaria drugs. The side effect was not good at all.

And that, of course, was not the first case. Series of similar cases have been reported.

However, with Agbo, there is no question of side effect.

5. It is a gift from Nature
Life on earth can to some extent be described as warfare. And Nature is not ignorant of this fact.

All the illness there is to suffer from is known to Nature and within her lays their remedy.

Agbo is Nature's gift to its own. And like every other gift from Nature, they cannot be compared to the creation of man. They are hundred times better the imitative products of science.

5 top foods for increasing breast size naturally

Posted: 31 May 2021 05:30 AM PDT

The breast can be improved on/increased just by eating these foods making the growth as natural as possible...

The breasts can be made bigger using natural and artificial means (for ladies who prefer to go a size/cup bigger).

A lot of ladies (with small breasts) would love their breasts fuller, rounder and with ample cleavage to show off in some outfit styles!

Using artificial ways including enlargement drugs, lotions and cosmetic surgery usually come with side effects making the natural way through specific exercises and foods the better preferred way to grow the mammary glands.

Here are 5 foods that make your breasts bigger naturally

1. Seafood
Seafood contain Manganese that studies show increase sex hormones that helps with breast growth so including seafood like mussels, prawns, shrimps and even fish amongst others helps the breasts grow naturally.

2. Dairy foods like milk, cheese
They contain natural hormones that are stimulants responsible for developing the female breasts and if you desire fuller bosom then diary foods are best consumed well alongside normal diet to help fill up the area naturally.

Include foods like cheese, butter, yoghurt and milk in your diet increase in breast size.

3. Nuts
Nuts have been fingered as ones to stimulate breast growth. If you want bigger breasts double up on eating seeds and nuts to help stimulate the glands in the area for bigger results.

Nuts as cashew, walnut, sesame and flax seeds are ones to consume for bigger breasts.

4. Whole grains
Whole grains are packed full with nutrients that are healthy as well as ones to stimulate the breasts to go bigger. Whole wheat and brown rice should be included in diets for bigger breasts.

5. Vegetables
Leafy greens are also foods to load up on for increased breast size. The upside is they come healthy too so why not?
Previous
Next Post »