Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Let’s have a party – Adamu Garba as He reacts to allegation of taking money from FG to develop his app

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Former Presidential aspirant and businessman, Adamu Garba has reacted to allegation of taking money from FG to develop his app.

Some news platforms had reported yesterday that the "federal government has for two years been funding IPI Solutions, a software engineering firm owned by Adamu Garba to produce Crowwe, a platform, that would help the government silence existing social media platforms in the country."

The news platforms which claimed that the "app was largely unusable pushing Buhari, his administration officials and supporters to move to Indian platform Koo following their exit from Twitter earlier this month", also alleged that they have bank documents to support the claim.

However reacting to this, Adamu shared a Facebook post in which he called for a "party" to shame the "fake news merchants".

Insisting that he has no hard feelings, the former Presidential aspirant added that "he will never give up on Nigeria".

He wrote;

They claimed I've cashed out right? Let's have a party to shame the fake news merchants. We will never give up on our country. So, no hard feelings.

I'm old school so I present to you a proud Almajiri Dancer who loves his country, his people, his Crowwe and his cows! Enjoy our legacy Plantashun Boiz.

They thought I wouldn’t survive alone but now I’m richer – Peter Okoye writes about Psquare break up

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Peter Okoye of the defunct PSquare fame took to his Facebook page to send a message to haters who come online to just attack and mock him.

Peter fell out with his twin brother, Paul, and older brother, Jude, in 2017. Read here.

Peter in a post shared on Facebook, said that haters were thinking he wasn't going to survive alone after the breakup of the music duo. According to him, they can't stand the fact that he is now richer and doing well for himself.

"Team P! What were they thinking?

That I wasn't going to survive Alone?

They jus can't stand the fact that I am Richer now and doing well for myself. Pained!

And this post is for them and them alone! Just Watch them referring this post to my family as usual! Odes! Watch them start preaching!

Like I said!

Haters pls comment and Identify yourself on this post and my management will separate you out from my true fans. The Blocking also includes the people that liked and support the comment!

You must not like my doings! So Feel free to unfollow and unlike this my page! Or better still identify yourself so we can Block you!

Have a very good morning!

See his post below..


Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry To Sign Divorce Papers As She Insists He Is A Dead Beat Dad

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Yourbawood actress Mercy Aigbe, has called on Nigerians to beg her estranged husband Lanre Gentry to sign the divorce papers.

During the Father's Day celebration, there was a squabble between former lovers — ace actress, Mercy Aigbe, and her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry. This led the pair to fight dirty on social media. While Gentry has since told The PUNCH in an exclusive interview the rationale behind his outburst, Mercy Aigbe via an exclusive interview states her truth

What is happening between you and your estranged husband, Lanre Gentry?

I read my ex's interview in The PUNCH. I have been getting a lot of calls to grant interviews but I know that if I have to react, it has to be on The PUNCH. I want to react to some of the things that he said. Some of the things he said in the interview was that when I was with him, he was paying my daughter's school fees; that is a big lie. I am going to use this medium to challenge him to show proof. I have proof; I paid my daughter's school fees when I was with him.

He was paying for Juwon, but even at that, I had to bail him out because Juwon was always the last person to pay his school fees. Most times, they would send him back home from school and Juwon would come and meet me.

There was a particular day that Juwon came to meet me and he said, 'Mummy, but you pay Michelle's school fees, why don't you pay my own?' I felt so bad that from that day, I used to bail him out when he cannot meet up with the school fees.

At times, he would say I should borrow him the money but he would never pay me back. But I felt that Juwon is also my son, so, it is not a big deal because marriage is a partnership. It was something that happened very often with Juwon.

Back to Michelle, I paid her school fees all through when I was with him. The school is still there and I have my printed statement of account to show as proof that I paid my daughter's school fees so he should not be claiming what is not. There is really no need for him to do that, I am just granting this interview for posterity's sake.

You made it seem as if your estranged husband is a 'dead beat' dad. Is he?

He is. That is who he is. He is a 'dead beat' dad in capital letters. He is. So, he should not come and claim some things. These are things that can be found out because the school is there. Anybody can find these things out so he should stop lying.

He claimed that you changed your child's school because you have 'upgraded' and he could not afford the new fees

I saw that one and that is another big lie. That is why I felt there is a need for me to react to all these cooked-up lies. My son left primary school and went to secondary school. How did I remove him? I do not understand. I have the school receipt and the exchange of text messages between me and him, including voice notes to back up my claim that he is a 'dead beat' father, and he does not do his responsibility.

Your estranged husband claims that your divorce has been granted by the court…

Quote me, Lanre Gentry is a pathetic liar, he is an unrepentant liar. Does he think people are dumb? How is it possible for me to take him to five courts? How? Why did we go to five courts?

But has the marriage been dissolved?


No. Please, everyone should appeal to him to sign the divorce papers. He has even refused to accept them. We are still married and not yet divorced. The divorce is not yet finalised. Maybe I should use this medium to appeal, you guys should help me beg him to let me go.

He has refused to sign the divorce papers?

He has. The bailiff from the court went to his place several times. We had to appeal to the court so that we can be allowed to paste the court document on his gate; I do not know the procedure they call it. The case is still in court.

Before the court went on strike, this man refused to appear in court. So, all that he was telling you are lies. All these things that I am telling you are what can be investigated. We are still legally married. This man refused to sign the divorce papers and he has refused to appear in court. I don't know the legal term for this but my lawyer had to appeal to the court for them to permit us to paste the papers on his gate. That is what they did to him.

Four appearances and this man refused to show up before the court went on strike. Now that the courts have resumed, the case is back to court. He has refused to even show up.

But he is planning to get married in September…

Yes, he is planning to get married in September and one of his siblings told me. I do not have an issue with that; he can marry, he can do whatever he likes. That is not my business. But why is he telling all these lies? He is getting married in September but he has yet to fully let me go. Why is he holding on to me?

In one of his Facebook posts, he mentioned that you were into prostitution with movie marketers. Can you clear the air on that?

You know that when a man is toxic, he will do anything to bring his ex down, especially when the woman is doing very well. That is just the only explanation for it. I am not even bothered. He should let me go. That is it. He should do his responsibility.

I have instructed to file a case of defamation of character against him. If he likes, he should run, he will still have to appear in court. Also, I have spoken to the 'social security department' in Lagos because I know that there is a law that ensures that a man should take responsibility. So, I am talking to my lawyers, and I am dragging him there because whether he likes it or not, he needs to be responsible. No matter how small it is, he should contribute something to the life of his child.

If he thinks what I am doing is bad, why does he get bothered when I post and wish myself Happy Father's Day without mentioning his name? It is because he feels guilty.

This all happened because of a Father's Day post. Will this stop you from celebrating yourself on Father's Day?

It is not going to stop me because I wear the shoes. For the role I play in my children's lives, I should celebrate myself every day. I celebrate myself every day. Celebrating myself on Father's Day does not mean that I am talking to anybody, I am just patting myself on the back because it is not easy. It is just the grace of God that can let a person play both roles because we know the way Nigeria is today. It is not easy for two people, not to talk of just one person.

It is not just about the finances; with raising a kid, you have to be emotionally present. You have to be there for them and nurture them and instill morals in them while you are still working hard to provide for them.

If I am doing all this and my normal work, then one day I decided to congratulate myself, it is not bad. Fatherhood is not only biological. There are so many people that are raised by men who are not their biological fathers but they call them father because those men played important roles in their lives

Celebrating myself on Father's Day does not mean that I am saying I am a man, no. I am celebrating myself on Father's Day because I deserve to be celebrated. I do not see that day as one to celebrate the 'man figure. I see Father's Day as one we celebrate those occupying and performing the role of a father to their kids. I am a woman and I love being a woman. I am a queen; a beautiful strong queen and I love it. Fate and destiny have made me play the role of a father and I have taken up that responsibility with the help of God.

People are celebrating these people as father figures not because they are men but it is because they celebrate the role of a father in their lives. So why can you not celebrate a woman who plays the role of a father in your life? Why? That is my own understanding.

It is not just for women alone. If you are a man and you play the role of a mother in the life of your children, on Mother's Day, celebrate yourself. Do not be shy. We also have some women who are not present in their children's life. If you are a man performing this role and Mother's Day is celebrated 100 times in a year, celebrate it. Your children will celebrate you because you are playing that role.

“Don’t Mind My Fans” Singer Wizkid Apologizes To Seun Kuti For Criticizing His Grammy Plaque

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Grammy award-winning artiste, Wizkid has finally replied singer Seun Kuti after criticizing his Grammy Award plaque.

Earlier this month, Kuti claimed that Wizkid does not deserve to be called a Grammy nominee.

In an Instagram video, Kuti implied that Wizkid should quit claiming to be a Grammy nominee.

He claimed that he, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, and King Sunny Ade were the only Nigerian musicians to receive Grammy nominations.

In another post, Seun Kuti continued to mock Wizkid despite the fact that his Grammy Plaque surfaced on the internet.

Wizkid, however, took to the comment section of Seun Kuti's post to react. He wrote;

"😂😂😂No mind dem jare. Get the sax and make some music brother..We all enjoyed ur last album we still dey dance like this ❤️🖤🦅"

“Stop Deceiving This Generation With Your Fakeness" Actress Angela Okorie Slams Celebrities

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Angela Okorie, a Nollywood actress, has slammed Nigerian celebrities for sugarcoating issues and giving the audience a misleading perception.

The actress added in a post on her Instagram account that individuals should tell themselves the truth and stop concealing up wrongdoings.
 
The actress expressed her discontent with the state of the world and asked her colleagues to quit misleading the current generation with a false lifestyle and tell the truth.

She wrote:

"People need to start telling themselves the truth and stop sugar-coating their nonsense or stupidity, like what in da world is going on, stand by the truth and be saved, you guys need to stop deceiving this generation with all this fakeness, tell aim the real deal mennnn."


Seun Kuti Tackles Wizkid FC, Rubbishes His Grammy Award Plaque

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Seun Kuti, the son of Nigerian Afro-beat superstar Fela Kuti, criticized Wizkid's Grammy recognition even after receiving his Grammy Plaque on Wednesday.

Seun Kuti declared a few weeks ago that Wizkid does not deserve to be considered a Grammy nominee and that he should quit acting like one.
 
Seun Kuti reiterates his statement that there are only four musicians in Nigeria whose music has been nominated for a Grammy in a post uploaded on his Instagram story.

According to Seun, an album is not music, but Wizkid will compose music that will be recognized by the Grammys one day.

He wrote:

"There are only 4 musicians in Nigeria whose music has been norminated for the Grammys. If that annoys you its not my fault. Album no be music video. Your favourite will also one day by the ancestor's grace make music that will be recognized. I am dedicating today to you children.

"Today is the day for the ignorant. I told you. I am the chairman of haters. You don't want to believe I will prove it today. I am even more petty than you jobless people all over my page. I am a Nigerian. I grew up in KALAKUTA and also an ARSENAL FAN. Una never plenty reach. This one na dragging? You can't drag me because I no dey una hand like una fav yeyebrities. Una go hear word today. E be like say una wan cry. #getthesax #letsgetignorant #nosensethursday. Also I want to see all of una teacher, you can buy data but u don't know the difference between album and video?"

"Ok, Ok, Ok, Una don win. Your favourite sabi shoot music video pass me and my family! You know day I be music director. mumu. We talking music, you talking hype. When I finish with una today. Dem go disband this club!!! One man Army. Una never plenty reach!," he added.



BBNReunion: Check Out What Wathoni Posted Hours After Tochi Shaded Her

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Last night's BBNaija Reunion drew its typical horde of furious reality stars, with Wathoni facing off against Tochi.

Wathoni questioned Tochi about his conversation with Kiddwaya about her, and that's when it all started.
 
Kiddwaya, a community boy, told Tochi to go after Wathoni because she would be easy to catch, according to Wathoni.

Tochi, on the other hand, shut her down, claiming that she isn't his type, that he has never asked her out, and that there was nothing to catch.

Wathoni has re-posted an old video of Tochi referring to her as "Hot"… Fans are left to speculate as to what happened to his resemblance to her.

Wathoni's mother posted the video to her Instagram page, which she then reposted with the caption "My mom is a vibe."

Watch video below:

BBNaija Star Neo Akpofure’s Sister Battles Their Cousin Venita Akpofure Over Neo’s Affair With Vee

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

It is as complicated as the headline indicates. So, Venita allegedly helped her cousin Neo into Big brother Naija season 5 house and he came out and began dating housemate Vee. Ventia has always shown that she doesn't like Vee, apparently because of how Vee was in the house. Venita has always shown that dislike on social media by passing negative comments about Vee.

Neo's sister Obatare who couldn't take it any more, called out Venita shortly after Venita mocked fellow housemate Esther for supporting Vee.



Dancing and Jubilation As Kidnapped Nollywood Actor Finally Regains Freedom

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Popular Nigerian movie star, Pressing Forward, recently had more than enough reason to celebrate after he was finally released from the den of kidnappers.

The Nollywood actor had reportedly been abducted in Imo state and caused a lot of worry among his fans and some of his colleagues.

However, the actor's fate changed for the better after he was released from the den of kidnappers.

Just recently, videos made the rounds on social media of some of Pressing Forward's colleagues and many of his fans singing and dancing as they celebrated the movie star's return back home.

In videos shared on Nollywood actress, Ify Eze's page, she was seen alongside others rejoicing over Pressing Forward's regained freedom.

In the caption of one of her posts, she welcomed the actor back home.

She wrote:

"With so much joy in my heart, I say welcome back to us Nwa Ejiejemba @pressing4ward Glory be to God."

Nina tells Nigerians judging BBNaija “lockdown” housemates who had s3x in the house to stop acting like Assistant Jesus

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Former BBNaija housemate, Nina, has asked Nigerians to stop playing Jesus in the lives of others.

Nina said this while reacting to the backlash Dorathy and Ka3na of the BBNaija 'lockdown edition received after they revealed that they were sexually involved with male housemates, Brighto and Praise respectively during their stay in the house.

While Dorathy revealed that she performed oral sex on Brighto, Ka3na revealed she had s8x with Praise.

Nigerians took to the comment section on all social media platforms, bashing the ladies.

Nina via her Instastories mentioned that Nigerians should stop playing Jesus and allow Jesus play his role.

Blessing Okoro drags Orezi says, “If it’s a man spilling how he slept with a woman, the internet will forget”

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has faulted singer Orezi's comment pertaining to BBNaija housemates and the reunion saga as he's of the idea that the internet never forgets.

Recall that Orezi had disclosed that the internet never forgets as he warned the BBNaija Housemates to be careful and get ready to be responsible for their behavior during the BBNaija Reunion.

Reacting to this, Blessing Okoro noted that these kinds of sayings are no longer in vogue.

According to her, if it was a man that spilled his sex escapades, the internet will quickly forget, but when the table turns and it's a woman, the internet never forgets.

She wrote;

"When I hear the internet never forget I laugh. We that recycle same bad leaders and we forget, buy e reach sex u no go forget

You will be the jobless and stagnant one to keep digging up people's past work no pay.
A lot of BBN housemates 4cked in the house and them don marry so calm down. It's a reality show. Many men are just shocked that women now have guts.

If na man talk how him 4ck now, internet go forget buy it na woman internet no go forget. Backward people. Sex is not a crime all of us a victims of it . Rest pls and be entertained.

“Lord, I am in pains” – Harrysong laments on finding that he has been duped by a man disguising as a single mother

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

The Nigerian singer and songwriter, Harrysong has shared his pains on discovering that a man disguising as a single mother duped him of his hard-earned money.

In a post shared by him on Instagram, he had disclosed that for the past two years he had sympathy for a single mother with two kids and has been sending welfare money and for rental to the alleged woman.

Unfortunately, he just found out that he was scared by a man who disguised as a single mother.

He wrote;

"I ve been charting, sending money and paying the rent of a very ugly man for more than 2 years now Thinking I was helping a poor single innocent mother with two kids I just found out the true identity/true story of this man, oh my lord 0, am in pains".

Bobrisky – “Two fans are going home with 100k each as I unveil my new butt”

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Male barbie and Instagram influencer, Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju, popularly known as Bobrisky has promised to spoil two loyal fans with the sum of 100k each for gracing the unveiling of her new butt.

Bob who's excited about her transformation has stirred enthusiasm in her fans as they anticipate her comeback with her banging body.

To this effect, Bob has promised to host a party of 10 persons on Friday to flaunt her body. She has also pledged to give the two fans the sum of 100k each.

She wrote;

"I'm hosting 10 friends lets celebrate my new body, this week Friday. Let's waste money.

8 friends, two lucky fans. You are invited next week Friday let party hard. The two fans are going home with 100k each thanks for coming to party with d baddest. Pls dress to kill cos I'm definitely slaying die 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻"


DJ Cuppy – “I’ve been so nervous about making new music”

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Billionaire daughter and artiste, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy, in a recent statement, revealed how she's been feeling in regards to making music.

Recall that DJ Cuppy released her debut album "Original Copy" back in 2020, but it received mixed reactions from Nigerians.

She, however, revealed since the release of the album, she has been nervous about making new music.

"I've been so nervous about making new music, I've felt so lost with my direction since my debut album dropped… but the ONE and ONLY @Donaeo got me back in the studio! 🎶🎵 Now I'm making tunes with a LEGEND! #ToCuppyThisTune," She wrote via her IG account.


Actress Charity Nnaji – “Nollywood producers are the cause of bleaching in the movie industry”

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Scriptwriter and Nollywood actress Charity Nnaji has blamed Nollywood producers as the sole reason for the sporadic rise in skin bleaching in the industry.

Nnaji took to her Instagram stories to appeal to producers to invest in good and quality cameras so as to highlight the beauty of actresses on set.

This will also reduce their preferences for fair girls in Nollywood to avoid the black girls bleaching up their skins.

She wrote;

"Too many fair girls in Nollywood..and believe me movie producers are the reason for the high rate of bleaching in this industry .. invest in good camera to shoot your film you refuse now you want girls to bleach their ass out before your movie can come out colorful in Africa Magic and co „nonsense"

“It’s not me on the BBNaija Reunion ” – Singer Praiz gives clarity to those taking him for Praise

Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Talented Nigerian singer and songwriter, Praiz has taken to social media to clarify his identity to people who are taking him for BBNaija lockdown housemate Praise.

Recall that Praise was in the news a few hours ago after fellow housemate Ka3na Jones claimed he didn't last 5 seconds with her when they were in the house.

Praiz, in his statement via his Instagram stories, revealed people have been tagging him wrongly.

He added that his friends in LA have also been asking questions.

See his post below;


“Jungle don mature” – 2Baba congratulates Wizkid as he finally receives his Grammy Award plaque

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Nigerian veteran singer and songwriter, Innocent Idibia popularly known as 2Baba, has congratulated Wizkid after the latter finally received his Grammy Award plaque.

Recall that Wizkid on Wednesday took to his Instagram stories to flaunt his Award, which he won when he was featured on Beyonce's single, "Brown Skin Girl".

Reacting to the Star Boy latest achievement, 2Baba joined Nigerians to congratulate Wizkid as he took to his Instagram stories to share a photo of the plague.

The veteran singer, in his caption, wrote, " Congrat Big Wiz #Jungledonmature"

See his post below;


T-Pain Accuses Usher Of Causing His 4-Year Depression After Telling Him He Ruined Music

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:00 PM PDT

T-Pain has accused Usher of causing his four-year-long depression.

T-Pain recounted how he fell into a four-year-long depression after Usher told him that his use of Auto-Tune wrecked the music industry.

In a clip from the upcoming Netflix series "This Is Pop", T-Pain recounted how he fell into depression after Usher criticized his use of Auto-Tune in music in 2013.

The singer said they were both flying in the same airplane and on their way to an award show, when he was called to Usher's seat. He disclosed that Usher laid it in after they exchanged pleasantries.

T-Pain said in the clip;
 
"Usher was my friend. I really respect Usher. And he was like, 'Man. I'm gonna tell you something, man. You kinda (expletive) up music.' "

T-Pain reveaed that he let out a "nervous chuckle" at the comment but soon realized Usher wasn't kidding.

He added;

"I didn't understand. I thought he was joking at first, but then he was like, 'Yeah man you really (expletive) up music for real singers.' "

The singer also claimed that Usher's comment was the beginning of a trying time for his mental health.

He said;
 
"I'm like, 'But I used it, I didn't tell everybody else to start using it.'

"I don't even think I realized this for a long time, but that's the very moment that started a four-year depression for me."

T-Pain almost single-handedly popularized the use of the pitch-altering technology Auto-Tune in hip-hop, beginning with his 2005 debut hit single, "I'm Sprung," which made it to the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Singer YQ Hospitalized In US

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Nigerian singer, YQ has made an emergency trip to the hospital in the United States.

Though the singer did not disclose the reason behind the emergency trip to the hospital, but he shared photos of himself on a hospital bed, asking for flowers on the Instagram post.
 
The music star who tied the knot back in December 2020, also thanked God that an ambulance and the police that showed up in less than 5 minutes.

YQ wrote;

Thank God the ambulance and cop showed up in less than 5 minutes.

Can i get one flower now that am still here?

Thank you


Baba Ijesha Pleads Not Guilty To Alleged Child Molestation

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Embattled Nollywood actor, Olanrewaju Omiyinka, popularly known as Baba Ijesha, on Thursday pleaded not guilty to charges of child molestation before an Ikeja Special Offences Court in Lagos.

The actor pleaded not guilty to a six-count charge bordering on indecent treatment of a child, sexual assault, attempted sexual assault by penetration and sexual assault by penetration.
 
The offences contravene Sections 135, 259, 262, 263 and 262 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Following the plea, the Lagos State Director of Public Prosecution (DPP), Mrs Olayinka Adeyemi, requested that the defendant should be remanded by the court.

In a bail application supported by a 29-paragraph affidavit, Lead defence counsel, Mr Dada Awosika (SAN), prayed the court to grant the defendant bail in liberal terms.
 
The bail application was brought pursuant to Section 105(2) and (3) of the Administration of Criminal Justice Law of Lagos State, 2015, and Sections 35 and 36 of the 1999 Constitution of Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended).

"I will wish to note that the issue of bail, especially on an offence of this nature, is a constitutional right.

"This is a right the defendant has been deprived of for the past 48 days when he was unlawfully held by the police.

"We are also not unconscious of the JUSUN strike which made it difficult to bring him to court," he said.

The counsel prayed the court to grant the defendant bail, saying that it was guaranteed under the 1999 Constitution.

"Imagine if this man is kept in detention for many years and is found innocent, will there be any restitution? No.
 
"Justice and fairness should be done," he said.

In response, Adeyemi urged that the defendant should be denied bail.

According to her, the defendant is a flight risk and can influence witnesses, if granted bail.

"I want to bring to my lord's attention the nature of one of the offences – sexual assault by penetration – which carries life imprisonment.

"Bail is a discretionary right, it is not a constitutional right.

"On the nature of the offence and the strength of the evidence, there is a prima facie case before your lordship.

"The court should take judicial notice of the crime which is rampant in society," she said.

Adeyemi said that prosecution had six witnesses in the case.

Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo stood-down proceedings to give ruling on the bail application.

Don Jazzy – ”I’m scared for any established artists that decides to be lazy”

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Veteran music producer and Mavin music label boss, Don Jazzy in a recent statement, has revealed what could happen to any prominent artistes who decides to be lazy.

Don Jazzy made this known in a post via social media as he reacted to the kind of music young new artists in the country are making.
 
With the look of things, any prominent artists who decide to be lazy could be relegated to the background.

"The quality of music that these young new artists are making ehnnn . I listen to them and I'm scared for any established artists that decides to be lazy, " he wrote.

See Don Jazzy post below;

Congratulations pour in for Tonto Dikeh as she buys herself a ‘MAYBACH’ worth millions of Naira for her 36th birthday

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress and philanthropist Tonto Dikeh has gifted herself a new MAYBACH worth millions to celebrate her 36th birthday.

Recall that Tonto Dikeh clocked 36 this month and celebrated it in a big way.

Well, she recently took to her Instagram account to announce her new whip.

She wrote, " I remember when I bought my Bentley….I saved this picture🤣🤣🤣

Well thank God for his grace for Adding a MAYBACH to the fleets..
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃
GOD HAS BEEN SO GREAT…
New Age, New Ride 🥰🌹
Happy birthday to me again again again again again……..

Can't wait to hold you MB💃💃

In this Life Ehnn Shock your MOCKERS/HATERS ooo and the shock the ones the send to fight you too…

Do Peem and just Workhard and see.."

See her post below;

Actor, Zubby Micheal – “Stay away from illegal money that leads to spiritual death”

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actor Zubby Micheal took to his social media to advise youths on the implications of obtaining illegal money.

The actor described illegal money as money gotten through dubious ways. In his words, this kind of money can lead to spiritual death.

In his words;

"It is better to get a comfortable guy who has a house with two cars and can travel than to go get a multi-billionaire that has a spiritual death.

"What do i mean by spiritual death? Spiritual death is when your money is illegal. You dupe somebody, collect the money, the person hangs his/herself and die.
 
"Now you want to build house, buy cars and marry. NO! It won't work. If you give birth to kids, they will all die.

"Calm down, this life na jeje."

"What goes around, comes around… that's why people like us stay away from crime"

Watch the video:

Bobrisky drags Ka3na to filth calls her “Classless boss lady”

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky drags reality star, Ka3na Jones to filth for exposing fellow ex-housemate, Praise, about his sexual performance.

In the ongoing BBNaija reunion where a lot of secrets that happened during the Lockdown edition of the show are being revealed, Ka3na opened up on how she had sex with Praise and did not last 5 seconds.

In reaction, Bobrisky called out the self-acclaimed boss lady for being classless and without dignity to come on TV to declare such private information.

"Even d girls I expected so much class from fall my hand. That one that call herself the BOSS LADY should better go and join bus conductor 😂😂😂 she is too damn razz and classless 😡," Bob lashes out.


“Don’t turn marriage into a business, let side-chicks be” – TV personality, Princess Onyejekwe tells Laura Ikeji

Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Reality TV star and media personality, Princess Onyejekwe has reacted to the video made by businesswoman, Laura Ikeji pertaining to side-chicks and married women.

In the video shared by Laura Ikeji on her Instagram page, she urged women to cultivate the habits of saving and investing their money wisely.

This is because, after close observation, she figured out that side chick's str living better off by driving in Range Rovers at living a lavish lifestyle, unlike the wives.


Previous
Next Post »