Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Naira Marley Shows Off His Multi-Million Dollar Property In Lekki

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

In the video here, you can hear them(the works and site supervisor ) hailing him and joking saying this place is the marlian republic

Naira Marley partnered with sujimotos for this project

The project is a high-rise project. and from the 3D model, it looks like 10-12 story building.






Singer, Fantasia Shares First Photo Of Her Newborn Daughter

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

For the first time, singer, Fantasia Barrino has released a photo of her newborn daughter, Keziah.

On Wednesday, June 9, the 36 years old American Idol alum, shared the first photo of her 2-week-old baby girl as she held the newborn on her chest.

"Almost Home," Fantasia captioned the photo.
Fantasia's daughter was born a little too early on May 23 and since then has been in the newborn intensive care unit (NICU).

"Keziah was born a little too early but she is a fighter just like her Mother," Fantasia, who is married to Kendall Taylor wrote on Instagram May 26, days after announcing Keziah's arrival. "When you see the words Strength, Determined, Perseverance, and Unbreakable think of Fantasia Monique Taylor."


Fantasia announced she was pregnant with Keziah in late November during an Instagram Live session with her husband. The pair also spoke about her problems with fertility.
 
Then in December, Fantasia appeared on The Tamron Hall Show and opened up about her pregnancy journey, sharing that it took her years to conceive naturally.

"This is a three-year journey we've been on," she revealed at the time.

The baby will be the first for the couple. Fantasia already has two children from previous relationships, Dallas Xavier, 9, and Zion Quari, 19.

Taylor also had a son named Treyshaun from a previous relationship.

I Want My Life Back – Bobrisky Cries Out After Plastic Surgery

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, a controversial  Nigerian crossdresser, has cried out over the side effects of the cosmetic surgery he allegedly underwent recently.

The 28-year-old claimed he would be undergoing the procedure to help him have a more feminine body.

However, Bobrisky has now said he "wants his life back", as he has been sleeping in one position for days.

According to him, "the pain is out of this world".

He wrote on Snapchat: "I'm sorry I have been off here lately!!! I'm in pain… 360 lipo is damn painful. I want my life back. My stomach is so hurt. My back is gone. I can't hold the (sic) no more.

"The worst of all is sleeping in one position all day;

"Thanks to my house girl (Rita) for always rubbing my back at night. I love you for supporting me with this journey. I thought I was dying. The pain is out of this world."

Onyeka Onwenu – Withdraw Troops From South-East, Dialogue With Igbos

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Onyeka Onwenu, a Veteran Nigerian singer and Human right activist, has told President Muhammadu Buhari to withdraw troops deployed to the South East.

She urged Buhari to rather dialogue with secessionist agitators and youths in the region to stop killings.
 
Onwenu, speaking at a press conference organized by the Credible Igbo Women Initiative, CIWI, in Lagos, expressed concerns over the wanton killings in Igboland.

She said, "Something dreadful is happening in south east right now. I happened to come from Imo state and I know what people are passing through there. Please, federal government should stop the killings

"Some people want to agitate for referendum, it is their right. Some people want to cry out that they are being marginalized, it is their right. Listen to them. You may not agree with them, but they have the right to speak."
 
She appealed to the Nigerian government to talk to aggrieved parties and youths in the South East region, adding that Igbo people had the right to agitate.

"We are begging, we are asking, please let us sit down and talk about what is going on. Let's call our people who are agitating, who are not happy with the situation and talk to them. Nigerian government let's talk. Pull out the troops from Igboland," she stated.

Onwenu also appealed to the youths to embrace dialogue with the government.

"I also want to use this opportunity to reach out to our young people to embrace dialogue. Please, come let's talk. We will stand for the right of Igbo people", Onwenu pleaded.

[Video]: Timini Egbuson Gifts Himself A New Range Rover SUV In Celebration Of 34th Birthday

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actor, Timini Egbuson has gifted himself a brand new Range Rover SUV to celebrate his 34th birthday.

The seasoned actor who is marking his new age splashed some millions of naira on himself to mark the day.

Despite holding back on announcing the new whip alert, his friends took to their pages to congratulate him on the double blessing involving his birthday and the arrival of his multimillion naira SUV.

Taking to Instagram to wish himself well, Timini Egbuson wrote;

"Birthday today … it's really been the best year of my life 🌟 BadboyT is 1 year old btw."
Watch the video below;

Eedris Abdulkareem – Igangan: Buhari Would Have Threatened Igbos If Cows Were Killed

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Nigerian hip hop artist, Eedris Abdulkareem has lashed out at President Muhammadu Buhari for failing to speak out against the recent massacre in Igangan, a town in the Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State.

The 47-year-old noted that the North seem to be more bothered about the activities of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in the South East than the destruction of lives and properties being carried out by Boko Haram terrorists and bandits in the region.
 
Recall that gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen attacked Igangan Town, killing over 50 people and destroying houses and other valued property

The attackers stayed in the community for over three hours, during which several residents of the town were killed. And no presence of security operatives were felt for the duration of the attack.

The jagajaga crooner in a series of posts on Instagram wondered if President Buhari would have reacted, if it were cows that were killed in the South-East.
 
He wrote, "48 hours after the terror unleashed on Igangan, no word from Buhari, but if a cow is slaughtered, he will threaten the Igbos who know nothing about it.

"Northerners are more angry with ESN/IPOB in the South East than Boko Haram/Bandits in the North."

Digital Underground’s Shock G Cause Of Death Revealed

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Digital Underground founding member Shock G's cause of death has been revealed, months after the rap icon died at age of 57.

According to TMZ, Shock G died from an overdose of fentanyl, alcohol, and methamphetamine, as determined by the Hillsborough County Medical Examiner. He was found unresponsive by a hotel manager at a Tampa hotel on April 22, and was last seen the day before.

The manager went to check on Shock G's room after he reportedly missed his check-out time at the hotel. The manager called 911 upon finding him, and Shock was pronounced dead at the scene shortly after.

His death was confirmed by Digital Underground's co-founder Chopmaster J in a post on Instagram in April.

"34 years ago almost to the day we had a wild idea: We can be a hip hop band and take on the world," wrote Chopmaster J. "Long live Shock G, aka Humpty Hump. And Rest In Peace my Brotha, Greg Jacobs!" Shock G's funeral was held on May 1.

Shock G was best known for his work as a producer for some of the most important names in hip-hop, including Tupac, and his output with Digital Underground.

The Bay Area rap outfit released six albums throughout their career, and was best known for its 1989 song "The Humpty Dance."

Denrele Edun — The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Popular Nigerian entertainer, Denrele Edun, has shared one of the most embarrassing moments of his life.

The TV host, recounted the day his mother caught him pants down with his then-girlfriend.

According to Edun, the incident happened in 1999 when he was 18 years old.

Sharing one of his throw back pictures, he wrote, "1999. I was 18. When it comes to my list of sex nightmares, my mum walking in on me probably tops d list! I was dating one of the hottest girls in my hood (Ebute Metta) then, but my Mum was unimpressed! She just couldn't stand the sight of the girl but I didn't give a flying f**k! I was 18 and damn well was gonna enjoy adolescence.

"One fateful Tuesday (after so much strategic planning), I had arranged for this chic to meet me up at d house. 6:30 PM sharp! My Dad and younger sisters would have gone to choir practice; my Grandma and evil cousins were at Bible Study and my Mum would have gone to her MFM Prayer Warrior Service.

"Baby girl and I were going to do the 'Deed' after weeks of endless 'petting', 'making out' and 'groping genitalia'!"(sic)
Recounting the incident, Edun, said that his mother entered the dimly lit room where he was making out with the girl and caught them in the act.

"Long story cut short; We were going at 'it' in the dimly lit living room when my Mum walked in on us. 'Shit!' as we jumped off each other. Me scrambling to wear my pants and my babe covering her full breasts to my Mum's glaring disapproval and disgust.


"'So, this is what you've been coming to do in this house', my mum said calmly at her. (Tiwa Savage style)." (sic)
The TV host turned actor noted that he had to 'defend' his lady when his mother caught them naked together.
Edun continued, "Omo, I stood tall and faced her. I was 18. I could talk back. 'She came to greet me. Why aren't U in church?', I retorted. My mum muttered something in her Indian dialect and left. I knew trouble was brewing but HIAN!

"Baby girl, on the other hand, was shaking so bad. Saw her off to the junction & she went home."

Although his mother did not react to the incident that day, Edun revealed that when his mother decided to react weeks later, she embarrassed him in public, in the presence of all his friends and schoolmates.

He said, "Fast forward to a few months after; I had planned a massive party in the area with another friend of mine (late Abass, RIP) and as it was my 1st year in UNILAG, turnout was MADT! Peeps were photocopying the I.Vs and we were feeling FLY!

"Halfway into the rave, my Mum walked in and I could sense something was amiss but was caught up rocking babes on the dance floor. My mum took the microphone from the DJ and faced the crowd. Omo, she finished me that night! She spoke about my bedwetting back in the day, my lazy antics… In short, she open my yansh, De-REP me FINISH! I was so embarrassed.

"Her parting shot; 'You have 5 mins to finish whatever nonsense you're doing here and come wash the dirty dishes u left at d backyard!'. I'm laughing now but Mehn, it wasn't funny then!"

Kim Kardashian Opens Up About What Made Her Reassess Her Relationship With Kanye

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

In the final episodes of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kim has opened up about her relationship with Kanye West and what she wants from a partner that was lacking in hers.

According to Kim, she has no partner to share her achievements with, even after attaining everything she had set her mind to, because she and her husband were mostly apart.

She said she realized she and Kanye got along best when they were living apart – something she says she isn't proud of – so she thought she could be fine with that and just find fulfillment in her kids. But she turned 40 and realized she didn't want to have a husband who lives apart from her.

She said: "I've lived up to my expectations and achieved ten times more than I even thought was humanly possible. But I don't have a life to share that with.

"Like, I do. Obviously, my kids and everything. But am I just gonna sit here and think, 'Okay, my kids fulfill me and I'm good?' And then I never thought I was lonely, and I always thought that's totally fine. I could just have my kids. My husband moves from state to state and I'm on this ride with him. And I was okay with that.

"And then, after turning 40 this year I realized no, I don't want a husband that lives in a completely different state. To me, I thought, oh my God, that's when we're getting along the best. But then that is sad to me and that's not what I want."

She then goes on to tell her mum what she wants from her partner.

"I want someone that we have the same shows I common. I want someone that wants to workout with me," she said.

Kim revealed she had started to feel envious working out with her sister Khloe Kardashian and her boyfriend Tristan Thompson every morning during quarantine. She said she felt she was "third-wheeling it" with the couple.

Kim filed for divorce in February this year and Kanye is now dating supermodel Irina Shayk, who dated Cristiano Ronaldo and has a child with Bradley Cooper.

“She is still fine” – Fans react over photos of BBNaija’s Nengi as a bread seller

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Nengi recently took up the role of a bread seller in a new skit alongside popular social media made comedian, Broda Shaggi.

This comes as Broda Shaggi took to his IG account to share photos from the video of the comedy skit.

The photos showed Nengi dressed as a typical Lagos bread seller in an exchange with a bus conductor.

Broda Shaggi while sharing the photos captioned it " I don finally find my new love @nengiofficial 😍😍😍."


Nengi went on to respond as she wrote via IG; "Buy your sweet butter bread… Agege bread, this was so fun to shoot."
 
The photos have received massive reactions from fans and followers with many stressing that she still looks beautiful even as a bread seller.

See reactions below;

@belinda.idemudia wrote: she can never be caught unfresh

@diiadem wrote: My girl still wore Fashionova to hawk levels

@symply_tifah wrote: there r levels to this things

@edmundqueeneth wrote: it's called maintaining beauty

@presh_chocsncosmetics wrote: Even as bread seller self nengi still fine


Actor, Uche Maduagwu -- “I would rather leave Nigeria than allow Nkechi Blessing kiss me on any movie set”

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actor and controversial gay activist Uche Maduagwu has recently revealed that he would rather leave Nigeria than kiss his colleague, Nkechi Blessing on a movie set.

He took to his verified Instagram page to make this shocking revelation. He further disclosed that even if he's given the sum of 10 million naira he would never dare to because his lips are too precious.

According to Maduagwu, Nkechi talks too much as a celebrity yet says nothing.

Here's what he wrote;

"My lips are too priceless abeg, even if Nkechi beg me with 10 million naira to #kiss my lips on #movie set, i no go allow am. I am A-List celeb for #naija not a #yorubamovie make me a star, she talk too much for social media yet says nothing madam take am easy if u wan be A-List like Funke, Mercy and Iyabo".

Hushpuppi’s friend, who was arrested alongside him, speaks out as he regains his freedom

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Socialite Hushpuppi's friend, identified as @officialpac2 who was arrested alongside him, has broken his silence after his release from freedom.

Recall that the socialite, Hushpuppi who flaunted his opulent lifestyle to millions of his followers on Instagram was charged to court for running a global scam that allegedly targeted a Premier League club.

However, his friend and partner who was arrested with him has regained his freedom and took to his Instagram page to share a handful of his experiences in detention.

According to officialpac02, freedom is good but the experience remains indelible as he can't free his thoughts and minds from the grips of confinement.

Here's what he wrote;

"It is not funny how a dramatic turn of event can change everything forever. What seemed a quest for greener pastures turned out to be the darkest 6mths of my life. The pains of incarceration, the groans of solitude, the agonies of torture, my life that is lived with hope and great expectations was crumbling before me. A year ago today, I, Rahman(Hushpuppi) and some other friends got arrested in Dubai, it was a week to my birthday, I thought the end has come. How am I supposed to make it out of these? I came to Dubai for opportunities, but here I am, behind guarded bars.


The experience was not palatable, I wouldn't wish it on an enemy. Miraculously they got nothing on me. Freedom is good, but the experience remains indelible as I can't free my thoughts and minds from the grips of confinements. I still have nightmares. For all it is worth, I am happy to walk the street and take in the air as a free man. I am thankful for life and for the grace to look forward to my next birthday as a celebration of life and not behind bars counting down days with possibilities of worst outcomes. Life has not been the same since, more so, with my best friend and benefactor(Hushpuppi) still in detention. I hope he gets lucky too. I hope he returns back to his friends and families in one healthy piece.

I want to thank everyone that stood by me during these trying times. I want to say thank you to obakaakaki for the ceaseless love and affection. Words can't capture all that Biola Brain has done, @_standing9 thanks for the show of love. @lifeofendowed @prince.alo @hustlesaucee @hustle @_general_nas @badmannp @tbaba @kazy234 @kussy @captwale @baddyoosha @siradmiralkissh @samlarryy @kimonacci @rosheedakinyele @officialsoautos only GOD can reward you Bro. God Bless you".

“Spoil yourself” – Fans react as actor Timini Egbuson gift himself a Range Rover as a birthday gift

Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actor Timini Egbuson has gifted himself a brand new Range Rover as he celebrates his birthday today.

His friend and colleague, Bisola Aiyeola took to her Instagram page to share the good news as she flaunts a video of the car.

According to Bisola, The car gift was a well-deserved birthday gift for his hard work.

She wrote;

"Bad Boy T @_timini it's your birthday and it's time for everyone to Get lit with you. You deserve everything good coming to your way cos you've worked hard for it. This is a Fabulous gift from Timini to Timini 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾. Happy birthday G 🎁🎊🎁🎊🎉🎂🎉🎂"

However, Timini also took to his page to celebrate himself with a short note;

"Birthday today … it's really been the best year of my life 🌟. BadboyT is 1 year old btw"

However, reacting to this, fans of the actor congratulated him and wished him a happy birthday.

adukegold1 wrote: When you work with the right people and you choose to be humble with your bosses.

teeto_olayeni wrote: Well deserved….The guy dey work round the clock🙌

baskets_shops_ wrote: Weldon u have done well for ur self

mgdeesuccess04 wrote: Spoil yourself dude; good job

Previous
Next Post »