Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


BBNaija: Angel –Whenever I walk together with my mom, guys toast her before me, she’s so hot

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Big Brother Naija 'shine ya eye' housemate, Angel has heaped praises on her mother, Titi for being hotter than herself.

The 21-year-old in a conversation with Cross, Pere, WhiteMoney and Queen made it clear that her mother is very beautiful and attractive.

According to Angel her mum who is currently in her mid-30's, gets more advances from men than she does, even when they are together.


She explained that her mother is so young that male housemates might consider shooting their shots at her if they get the chance to meet her.

In her words,

"You people will most likely toast my mum… Even when me and my mum dey waka together anytime I travel to go and see her dem dey toast my mama before they toast me…my mum is hot as f**k".

Man calls off wedding after finding out his wife-to-be slept with his best man

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:00 PM PDT

A Twitter user identified as @sugarrbaby has narrated how a man called off his wedding after finding out that his fiancee had an affair with his bestman.

While planning wedding, the heartbroken man discovered that his wife-to-be and his best man had sexual relations in the past, and he couldn't control his emotions so he quickly called off the wedding.

According to Sugaarrbaby, the man called off his wedding after he learnt of his fiancée's and best man's past escapades.

Apparently, he found out a day to their wedding that his bride-to-be had slept with the best man years before she met him.

The tweet reads; "Lmao so this guy called off his wedding because his wife to be had sexual relationship with his best man years before they even met.

He found out a day to their wedding day. She said she didn't think it was necessary. That she had even forgotten about it."

BBNaija: Tega reacts as Boma bags deal with Africa International Film Festival

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Tega Dominic has reacted after Boma signed a deal with Africa International Film Festival.

Recall, hours ago, Boma announced he bagged the deal via his verified Instagram page on Wednesday, September 22.

The native of Delta state shared a photo with Chioma Ude, the Founder & Executive Director of Africa International Film Festival.


He captioned it; "With the amazing Amazon @realchiomaude 🎬🎥 deal Signed ✍🏽 @afriff loading 👌🏾. Watch this space 🙏🏾"

Reacting, Tega took to the comment section of Boma's Instagram post to write – "👏👏👏👏 moves".


Socialite, Huddah Monroe reacts after a man kept their chat for 7 years

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Kenyan socialite, Huddah Monroe has penned down a warning to fans after she found out that a man kept their chat for 7 years.

Huddah, in a series of post narrated how she met someone she knew years ago, and he showed her receipts of their chat from seven years ago.


She wrote,

"Man I hate chatting with people! I am scared of humans at this point!
I met someone I couldn't even recall him.

He kept our messages for over 7yrs. And he isn't the 1st one. Many others.
What the hell is wrong with people?

I delete messages right after chatting with someone. I delete all my photos from my phone after posting. I don't even save on iCloud. Unless it's work. But people keep your messages for years.

So they can be telling people they know you? Or what? I'm shook!

This dude removed evidence that I know him from 7 yrs ago! And another shocked me. At 18 we chatted he still has the msgs! Till date! It's not like we dated or we f*cked! Just chat!

Be care who you talk to and chat with. And be care of what you say! And also who you take photos with! A lot of people are not menatally okay!"

BBNaija: What Nini Told Housemates After Her Return

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Nini, one of the Big Brother Naija season 6 housemates, on Thursday told other housemates that she has been on her bed sleeping.

NOLLYWOODTIMES recalls that Nini left the Big Brother house to begin the secret task she was given on Tuesday.

Biggie, during a diary session, told Nini to use a secret emergency exit upstairs and exit the house for 24 hours.

However, Nini around 3am on Thursday, sneaked into the house.

Pere, who was the first person to see her, alerted other housemates.

When asked where she has been all along, Nini told her fellow housemates she has been on her bed sleeping.

She also told Angel she has been in the toilet since."You guys must be kidding me. I have been on my bed all this while.

"I was here when Queen and Whitemoney came inside the room to sleep.

"It's funny that you guys are saying you have been looking for me while I have been on my bed ever since.

"I was here when Whitemoney pecked Queen on her cheeks and asked her to sleep, even when Emmanuel and Liquorose were playing before she finally left for the head of house lounge to sleep," she said.

Actress Eniola Badmus Set To Celebrate 20 Years As An Actress in the Nigeria entertainment industry.

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

20 years is enough to give anyone bragging rights and that's exactly what Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus is doing. She revealed on her Instagram that she's now 20 years on stage, and she will celebrate by telling her story with a book launch.



Pastor Mildred Okonkwo – Masturbation and phone sex are allowed for couples in a distant marriage

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Pastor Mildred has responded to questions about couples in a distant marriage and if it's OK for them to engage in masturbation and phone sex while they are living apart.

While answering a question on the topic, she said: "It's a distant marriage and your sexual needs have to be met."

She added: "The Bible tells us that there's no… God doesn't really give us clear instructions on what to do inside your marriage.

"When you're married, he kind of leaves you guys to know how to explore. So, there's no rule that says, oh, don't kiss on the forehead, kiss in the ear. It doesn't break it down.

"So, when it comes to that kind of thing, God is trusting both of you to make the decision on what really works."

She continued: " And if there's no other way for their sexual needs to be met, what should they do? They should burn? They are married so it is their decision."

She said phone sex between a married couple living apart only becomes a problem when the couple can't complete the phone sex due to whatever issues such as poor network and one partner then goes off, looking for someone else to finish off with.

Watch the video below;

HIV Positive Actress, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah Shares Emotional Note – Be Kind To My Children When I’m No More

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT


Ghanaian actress and former HIV/AIDS ambassador, Joyce Dzidzor Mensah has dropped a heartfelt note as she urged everyone to be kind to her children when she's no more.

The actress who seems to be marking her 14th anniversary of living with HIV/AIDS, said her children shouldn't be victimized because of her status and mistakes.

Recounting how she cried many times while others were sleeping because of her status, the actress also revealed that she was admitted in a psychiatric hospital for major depression in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019.

She wrote;

"In September 2007 when I was diagnosed, tears never departed from me…. i consoled my mother to stop crying and told her i wasn't bothered about my status…..but when everyone is sleeping deep at night, I'd sneak out to cry out loud….

"And when I started educating people on HIV, I encouraged others but always cried in silence after my talk….I maintained s smiling face so that most people with HIV will derive some strength from me. I have been admitted to the psychiatric hospital in Hamburg on 4 occasions. 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 all in a psychiatric hospital for major depression. Due to my constant admission, my son Prince was taken away from me.

"But now I'm weak…Please be kind to my children when I'm no more. Do not treat them badly for my mistakes. God bless you all."

Bobrisky – Posing As Woman Has Paved Lots Of Ways For Me

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky has said claiming the female identity has paved a lot of ways for him than when he maintained as a male.

The controversial socialite stated that those born as women don't know how to use their resources as a woman, but claimed he is now richer when compared to when he was a man.

Bobrisky made this known in his recent chat with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, on his program dubbed 'With Chude', while disclosing his initial plan was to disguise as a crossdresser for a short period, however, since the identity is paying him millions weekly, he's not ready to stop.


In his words; "Yes, I was born as a Man…I can never be a she but I'm making more money than the critics who condemn me. If you like to address me as he or she, it doesn't bother me…Being a woman has paved lots of ways for me, women don't know how to use their resources as women…when I was a guy, I didn't have money, just there hustling, they don't even want to associate with you but I'm not in for that, I want to be a boss of my own so I chose this path and I'm enjoying it."

"My initial plan was to do it for a small time to make money as a cross-dresser but now I'm not ready to stop because it is paying me millions weekly….I started cross-dressing three years ago and I have built my brand in 4 years…I finished from UNILAG in 2016, I was supposed to go for my NYSC but I didn't cos I wanted to make money…UNILAG prevented me from being Bobrisky cos my course advisor was tough…after I left school, I became free to live as I wanted."

"In 2018, I bought a house in Chevron. In 2019, I thought about doing surgery but I was scared and same with 2020 and in 2021, I went for lipo and tummy surgery…."

The 31-year-old self-titled male Barbie added that he believes money is everything. "When you tell me money is not everything, it's a lie. Money is everything," he said.

Ooni Of Ife –‘Olojo Festival Is The Celebration Of God Almighty’

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

His Majesty, Arole Oodua Olofin Adimula, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II, has described the Olojo festival as the celebration of God Almighty.

Ooni of Ife made this known while announcing the commencement of Odún Olójó, the festival of the first dawn and first creation, the day of Olódùmarè from the 25th to the 27th of September 2021, at Ile-Ife, the spiritual home of the Yoruba race.


Olojo festival is the mother of all cultural festivals created to celebrate the creation of the first day. It is filled with elaborate displays of vibrant cultural performances and sacred and colorful rituals.

Ooni of Ife brands Olojo as the celebration of God Almighty. He calls it the way of Yoruba culture, tradition, and heritage. He believes that the Olojo Festival is a celebration for Africans all over the world, not only the people of Ife, Osun State.

This year, the sum of N990,000 cash prize will be given to 99 lucky people who partake in the #MyOlojoMoment giveaway on social media. All you have to do is; make a "video" or "text post" about an experience, prayer, or supplication you were blessed with by Almighty God.


BBNaija 2021: How Saga And Other Housemates Reacted To Nini’s Sudden Disappearance From The House

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Shortly after Nini's disappearance from the house, Her close friend, Saga, and other housemates searched for her all through the wee hours of Wednesday morning.

During her diary session, Big Brother told Nini that she must secretly sneak out of the Big Brother's house while the other housemates are asleep. Biggie said that she must stay out of the house for 24 hours before returning.

Big Brother instructed her to keep it a secret and act like she knows nothing if her fellow housemates questions her whereabout.

Few hours ago, Nini began her secret task as she was spotted sneaking through an exit door into a secret room .

Saga noticed her sudden disappearance from the house and hinted others about it. WhiteMoney, Queen, Angel and Pere were at the forefront with Saga while they searched the nooks and crannies of Biggie's house.

Cubana Chief Priest Solicits Votes For BBNaija's Whitemoney Ahead Of Last Eviction Show

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu aka Cubana Chief Priest, a Social media influencer and Celebrity barman, has taken to his Instagram page to campaign and solicit votes for BBNaija season 6 housemate, Whitemoney.

Whitemoney is currently up for possible eviction alongside Angel, Pere, Nini, Queen and Saga; and the housemates who survive the eviction process will make it to the grand finale.

Reacting to this, Cubana Chief Priest in a post he shared on his Instagram page, declared his intention to make sure Whitemoney remains in the house till the last day and offered to give out N500k to 5 lucky winners who vote aggressively for him this week.

The nightlife king shared a photo of the housemate's campaign poster and disclosed the criteria for winning the giveaway.

He wrote,

"Tag Me With A Video Of Your Plenty Votes For @whitemoney__ I Have 500,000 Naira For 5 Lucky Voters, We Do It Everyday Of Voting. Pls Vote For Our Guy @whitemoney__ Tag Me On Your IG Stories With Your Plenty Vote Proof Once I Repost it You Get Instant 100k"


Emotional Moment Yousef Reunited With His Brother

Posted: 23 Sep 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Evicted Shine Ya Eyes Housemate, Yousef met his brother for the first time after being evicted from the reality TV show.

We recall that on Sunday night marked the end of the game for him and Saskay as far as the Big Brother Naija show is concerned.

Yousef couldn't help but break down in tears while hugging his brother tightly.


On the other hand, Yousef's brother, Adam Garba gave kudos to Yousef while hugging him. In his words, Yousef's brother said:

"You did good"

However, as Yousef shared the emotional video on his official Instagram page, he couldn't help but pen down a heartfelt message to his fans after acknowledging his brother and stating that he has really missed home. Yousef wrote:

"It feels good connecting with my brother, Family is everything.I have missed home greatly.

"YUNIKSTARS all over the world,My love for you is deep and I don't take it for granted.Join me as we build an empire where true love dwells in."

Previous
Next Post »