Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


BBNaija winner, Whitemoney highlights reason married people should be prohibited from participating in BBN show

Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Winner of the Big Brother Naija season six edition, Whitemoney highlights the reason married people should be prohibited from participating in subsequent editions of the reality show.

According to Kemi Filani news, in a recent interview with Media Room Hub, Whitemoney noted that the married housemate, Tega Dominic is still suffering due to her actions in the show likewise Boma Akpore.

Mazi noted that married people are just like every other individual and not all of them have the ability not to get distracted in situations like such.


In his words:

"Big Brother, you know I love you so much, you made me a star, anything I asked, you always do for me, if you could do just one thing for me. Scrap out married people from the show, for the sake of the platform. A lot of people said this year edition taught them a lot things."

"Married people are humans, not all of them have the strong zeal to wade up distraction. For instance, Tega is still suffering from her last experience in the show, same thing with Boma. The fans are still dragging them till today"

Regina Daniels reacts after ex-friend blames it on son’s poor health –Am I posting my son too much?

Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels questions her fans about the presence of her son, Munir, on her social network pages after her ex-friend complained about it.

In a series of Snapchat posts, Regina Daniels stated that he ex-friend complained of how frequently Munir's pictures are posted on the internet and it is likely that it is the cause of the child's poor health.

"Guys I have a question….an ex friend told me "Gina you are posting your son too much, it's not good there are evil eyes everywhere, I'm sure that's why he's not feeling fine because as at then, moon wasn't feeling fine," She said.


Regina Daniels continues, "So I laughed and said nahhh there's no such thing because personally, I don't believe in that, she said it's true it happens everywhere stop posting him like that but you will not listen. I said i don't think like that, beside I'm a public person and my son is so cute so I'm just showing off it,
So she said no problem and ended the call. But here comes my concern, that same person now posts her son like almost every day, and I'm wondering could it be that she took my leads or was your annoyed seeing my son on her timeline irk

Personally, what comes to my mind when I see a friend's baby or any other cute child is "awww so cute like my moon" if I see the child 1million times, I compliment 1 million times. So guys tell me do you think I post my child too much ? Does he anno our timeline ????
While others always give compliments that I can't even begin to type always ask for either the picture or the video, take screenshots, use as DP, you know, a lot of positive vibe
AS IT SHOULD BE!"




JMK clears the air after being dragged for dancing in bikini – I’m not trying to sell market

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Popular reality star Jumoke 'JMK' Adedoyin clears the air on her intentions after being dragged for dancing in bikini.

JMK had been spotted in a video dancing at the beach in a bikini with a caption affirming the authenticity of her body.

Watch the video below …

Queen Dami begs to return to palace after feud with Alaafin of Oyo –“My friends misled me”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Ex-wife of the Alaafin of Oyo, Queen Dami, tenders a public apology to the royal family following her outburst which led to separation from the monarch.

Queen Dami in a recent post apologized to her ex-husband, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi III, over her misconduct, while blaming her actions on the influence of friends.


Taking to Instagram, she wrote;

"I want to use this medium to tender unreserved apologies to the entire families of adeyemi ( alaafin of oyo) over my last post. Pls I want you all to know that I'm not under duress in sending this message and that I'm in good state of mind.

That all that I said in my last post about leaving the palace and that alaafin was not taking care of me and all what I said negatively concerning him(alaafin) was false it was friends that mislead me and out of frustration. But now things are clear and I'm sincerely sorry for trying to bring down the royal family.

I have been to lagos and abuja to seek for the forgiveness of the royal family. I write this in tears and beg every good mother to pls plead to my husband( alaafin of oyo) on my behave to forgive me. And to all those that contribute one money of the other when I get back to palace I will definitely refund you people. Thanks
It's for those that understand that their is no place like home …."


BBNaija winner, WhiteMoney debunks rumour of sour relationship with Queen

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Winner of the 2021 Big Brother Naija reality show, Whitemoney debunks rumour of having a fight with his ex-love interest, Queen.

It would be recalled that Whitemoney and Queen were love birds during the course of the show even though their relationship went cold after the conclusion of BBNaija.

In a recent live video, the ex-housemates debunked rumours making rounds about the cold shoulders between them.


While on the live session, Whitemoney and Queen exchanged jokes while affirming the state of their friendship, and putting an end to the rumour of their separation as friends.

Watch the video below …

DJ Cuppy finally settles dispute with Zlatan Ibile –“Life is too short”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Disc Jockey, Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has finally settled differences with singer, Zlatan Ibile months after their feud started.

Recall that early this year, Cuppy revealed that Zlatan blocked her on Instagram and WhatsApp and she does not know why.

Shortly after the disclosure, Zlatan was asked during an interview to explain why he blocked the DJ and he claimed not to know her.

But Davido's PA, Israel DMW later alleged that DJ Cuppy did not pay Zlatan royalties for featuring him on her smash hit single, Zlatan.


However, months after the incident, DJ Cuppy who feels that life is too short to be holding grudges, decided to bury the hatchet by surprising Zlatan while he was performing in London at a concert.

She stormed the stage during his performance and they hugged each other passionately

Taking to her Twitter page, DJ Cuppy wrote;

"Life is too short… @Zlatan_Ibile

Decided to SURPRISE @Zlatan_Ibile on stage at his London show! #CuppyDat"


Watch the video below:

GUS EVICTION: Mfon’s Death Threat To Estima & More From Last Night Episode

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 10:56 AM PDT

Mfon Mikel and Gerald Odeka, two contestants of the 2021 Gulder Ultimate Search (GUS), have been evicted from the survival reality show.

Living in the jungle with limited supplies can be tricky, and it took a toll on the contestants as Esitima and Mfon exchanged harsh words over a pair of sandals.

The sandals given to the contestants are similar, and a mix up is bound to happen as someone wears another person's pair. This was what occurred as Mfon wore Esitima's sandals. But when Esitima asked for her shoes, that's when things took a downward turn.

For someone who was in the wrong, Mfon got too aggressive at that moment. He began name-calling Esitima and even went as far as issuing death threats. The other contestants did not find this funny.

Damilola, busy in the kitchen, had to pause his work when he heard the words Mikel said. Mikel told Esitima that "she couldn't dare talk to him that way outside the show" and "she should watch her back."

Mfon, on the other hand, felt Esitima was ranting and spoke to him rudely. He said that he had noticed she was "uncultured and disrespectful" and had been trying to annoy him. He said that he let his anger get the best of him and shouldn't have reacted that way.

Evening came and the contestants gathered at the place of the talking drum, where they met the anchor of the show, Toke Makinwa. She congratulated the winners of the day's task and addressed the issue between Mfon and Estima.

After hearing from both parties, Toke Makinwa disqualified Mfon for gross misconduct after he issued a death threat to Estima.

The task master, Kunle Remi, had earlier told the contestants that the group with the least performance will be losing a member at the talking drum. For the eviction process, they were given a task.After being part of the losing team, Gerald Odeka was thereafter evicted on Sunday – leaving 15 contestants remaining in the race for the show's N50 million grand prize.

The show, currently in its 12th season, is making its return after four-year hiatus.

Watch video below:

Fans react as Pere reveals the last time he made love – “He’s saving himself for Maria”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Fans of the reality star, Pere Egbi have reacted after he revealed the last time he made love to a woman.

 Pere who was joined by Cross in an Instagram live session was asked what seemed to be a very sensitive question. Cross enquired to know when last Pere made love, which subsequently got him (Pere) laughing out loud and after the burst, Pere disclosed that the last time he had a romp was before he got into Big Brother's house.

This revelation however got Cross screaming as he expressed so much doubt over Pere's answer. According to Cross' it's been 4 weeks since he got out of the house and he's quite confident to make such an affirmation.


Watch the video below:

 



Actress, Sonia Ogiri says as she continues to drag Tiwa Savage – I would never have a tape, I’m very smart

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Sonia Ogiri, who has been at the fore in condemning Tiwa Savage over her leaked tape which went viral some days back, has surfaced once more to intensify the drag.

The actress in an interview with Saturday Beats noted that she dates responsible people who would never want to leak her tape online. She also claimed to be a very smart individual who would be able to detect when such a thing is about to take place.

Coming to Tiwa Savage, she criticized the mother of one for making out with her lover unprotected and slammed her for allowing herself to be filmed during the act.


She said:

"I would never have a s*x tape, except it was done without my knowledge, but I am very smart to check around. I am not even in that situation because I date extremely responsible people. I don't do 'runs', I do relationships. My relationships are extremely responsible and my partners' social lives are paramount to them. They would never want to put such a thing out there, and I also would never want to put such things out there too; we respect each other's privacy and they're not social media intoxicated. They're not small boys that would be triggered to do such thing for whatever reason, because I am very careful, I find myself around very more careful people too."

"Of course I am in love with someone and I am in a relationship. If you're in love or in a relationship and both of you love each other, there is no limit to what you can do, but since there is no limit to what you can do, you have to do it wisely. I cannot control anybody's fantasy or teach them how to fantasise, but whatever fantasy you're having with your partner should be between just both of you; do not bring it to the general public, don't come and disturb us with it. When you bring it out there you would get different opinions, either good or bad."

"Let's analyse this, you're having sx with someone and the person held his phone, that should tell you that something was going on, he should be holding onto something or holding onto you or touching something, but he held his phone and you were busy moaning and enjoying the moment. He was busy videoing you up to your face, showing everything that represents her as a woman. To even add salt to injury, she did what she did without a c*ndom, what message is she passing to society? Apart from that, the sx tape of people that I have seen is always well organised, you see them in a proper arrangement on a well-made bed, lost in the mood with rose flowers or bottles of wine in the room. For a woman of that magnitude, status, level, age, and exposure, you can imagine how bitter this whole thing is; it's so disgusting and disrespectful to her."

Davido reacts as he shares photo of his grandfather with US Farmers Union President in 1967

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Superstar Afrobeat singer, Davido Adeleke reacts to a throwback photo of his grandfather, Chief Ayoola Adeleke, having a talk in 1967 with the then US Farmers Union President.

According to an article shared by a publication, Davido's grandfather was reported to be the second Republic senator, a labor activist from Ede, and was also the vice-president of the United Laboúr Congress of Nigeria as well as the chairman of Nigeria Red cross, Ede Branch.

In the photo shared in the publication, Chief Ayoola Adeleke was in a dialogue with Tony Dechant, US Farmers Union president.

Reacting to the article, Davido reshared on his Instastory with the caption, "❤❤GRANPA."

See some reactions below …



Uche Maduagwu comes for Davido –“Celebrate the shine shine teeth as Burna Boy dey celebrate Grammy”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 06:00 AM PDT

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu comes for the popular singer, Davido days after he flaunted his new set of teeth.

Recall that some days back, the superstar crooner took to social media to show off the result of the dental procedure he recently underwent while promising never to close his mouth again.

Reacting to this, Uche Maduagwu made some savagery remarks about Davido while trying to paint a nice picture as well.


Captioning the post, he wrote:

"Davido is a legend, when you celebrate the little things, big ones go #follow 2022 go be a big year for #Davido musically, write this prophecy down because you go win #Grammy but for now celebrate the shine shine #teeth as Burnaboy dey celebrate Grammy #instavid #naija #share #ghana #uk"

See the post below:

Cross speaks on supposed intentional tape leak – It was humiliating and the worst day of my life

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija reality star, Cross Ike addresses the leak of his bathroom tape, one which he restates as an unintentional act.

In a recent interview with The Punch, Cross apologized to his fans for the inconveniences the tape might have brought them.

The Punch asked the reality star to confirm if the leak was intentional as some suggested, Cross replies;

"I know people have their opinions and it is okay, that is why we are humans after all. However, I would like to say that I am not the type of man that would deliberately put my nudes outside. That day was one of the worst days of my life because I had to face my mother and siblings too.


The issue was quite humiliating. I never want to put myself in that kind of situation again, not even my friend, or my enemy. It has happened and it is gone and I pray it does not happen again. I just want the issue to die because that is not how I was trained. However, life happens and I have learnt that social media is a very deep place. I have moved on and I hope my friends and my fans know that it was a mistake and that they forgive me for it. Honestly, anyone that thinks I can do that intentionally does not know me and is not my friend too. If I was in the house and I wanted to trend, that would have been different but this is a reality now. There is a difference between being on the show and real life. Sincerely, there are certain things I cannot do. It is unfortunate that it happened."

Angel Smith laments after fans rained insults on her for arriving late to venue – “I’m disappointed”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Popular reality star, Angel Smith expresses dissatisfaction at the reaction of fans who blasted her for missing her first flight to Warri.

Angel had been invited to Warri for a meet and greet by fans but unfortunately missed her first flight and had to keep fans waiting longer than intended to arrive at the venue.

According to the finalist of the show, fans rained insults on her for keeping them waiting for so long.


In reaction, Angel wrote, "Won't lie that I'm not disappointed that I had dms from people in my own fanbase insulting me, when my team and I were literally behind the scenes pulling every string possible but goodnight and thanks to everyone that showed up and waited for me."

Watch the video below …

Ifu Ennada slams troll after dropping speech on avoiding temptation despite having banging body – “Your mama ashawo”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Popular reality star, Ifu Ennada lashes out at a troll who questioned her lifestyle after dropping a quote on avoiding temptation.

Ifu Enadda has taken to Instagram to share a photo of herself in a bikini while affirming that despite having the banging body, she never allows temptation to get to her.

"This is the kind of picture that makes them say CEO is an Ashawo They don't know I'm the Total Package – Beauty Brains, a crazy Child of God. I believe the way to make it in this life is the right way – the God way, so I "jump and pass" temptations no matter how juicy they are," Ifu wrote.


In reaction, a troll questioned, "But na Ashawo u still be??"

Ifu lashes out as she calls out the troll with different names, "Your Mama – Ashawo, your Papa Gigolo, your full family Beggars. You really miss road for this comment cos today is not the day. Yeye dey smell."


Liquorose reacts to criticism of her revealing outfit – “Why dem con dey para”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Runner up of the just concluded Big Brother Naija reality show, Roseline 'Liquorose' Afije reacts to criticism that trailed her outfit during the Lagos Fashion Week.

Liquorose had won a perforated outfit that revealed her underwear and body to the Fashion show some days ago, an imitation of American singer, Rihanna, which trailed reactions from many.

The outfit, however, triggered a series of reactions, some of which condemned the reality star as not living up to the expected value placed on her, while others see it as an elegant display of fashion.

Amidst the criticism, Liquorose took to social media to question the reason for the unrest while using a quote from Davido's song, "Why dem con dey para para."


OAP Toolz shares disturbing chat from follower – “This is why I’m always scared to check my DM”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Popular On-Air personnel, Toolz Oniru laments the type of direct messages – DM – received from her followers as she shares a recent one.

The mother of two took to her Instagram page to share a disturbing message received from a follower of hers who offered to share an unruly image with her.

In the chat, the fellow stated that the OAP makes him want to send her his private part without thinking.

"This is why I'm always scared to check my DM's. Too many mad ppl here mehn," Toolz wrote while sharing a snapshot of the message received from the fellow.


BBNaija star, Michael Ngene attacks ex, Dr. Cherry for shaming Liquorose’ outfit

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Reality TV star, Michael Ngene slams his ex-lover,  Dr. Cherry, over her opinion on the outfit of a finalist of the just concluded reality show, Liquorose.

Dr. Cherry had taken to social media to condemn fans for supporting Liquorose over her see-through outfit during the Lagos Fashion Show.


"Why do #BBNaija fans support rubbish and are always hypocritical in their judgement?🙄 What was #Liquorose wearing in the name of fashion in an African setting? I luv her but that outfit was a no no even for an exposed mind like myself…Plz let's stop these #nudity for kids sake," she wrote.


In reaction, Michael argued that Dr. Cherry once had an altercation with him when he advised her to refrain from the same act.

See his posts below …


Kemi Olunloyo reacts to comments of Davido’s late associate, Obama DMW on Wizkid’s MIL album — “Be careful of hateful moments in life”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has reacted to comments of late Davido associate, Obama DMW on Wizkid's "Made in Lagos" album.

Obama DMW had called the "Made in Lagos" album a "wack" and stated that Wizkid brought it on himself.

However, Kemi Olunloyo has condemned hisq statements while digging up the current successes of the album internationally, her rebuttal coming just months after Obama DMW passed away.

According to her, Obama is late now but Wizkid is still alive and recording music and making waves, hence the need for one to be careful of hateful moments in life.

While taking to her official Twitter page, Kemi Olunloyo wrote;

"A year ago Wizkid dropped #MadeinLagos album. Late DAVIDO associate Obama DMW called the album "wack". Today Ayo Balogun is currently on 7 billboard charts and possibly 3 Grammy nominations. Obama is 6ft under. Be careful of hateful moments in life"

Refer to her post below:


Mc Morris laments return to Nigeria over monthly bill of N1M in Canada – “Naija nor difficult like this”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Nigerian comedian, Mc Morris laments over the high cost of living in Canada as he threatens to return back to his home country.

Mc Morris in an Instagram post had listed out some of his monthly expenses in Canada which amounted to about 3000 Canadian dollars, an equivalent of N1M.

According to the comedian, living in Nigeria is never as expensive as what he's facing in the diaspora.

"$2300 for montly rent, $400 for monthly insurance, $80 for wifi montly, $75 for phone bill, $100 for car park. Feeding, gas and small family problem not included yet o. This is my last month in Canada, naija here I come, naija nor difficult like this," he wrote.


Reality star, Angel Smith sparks speculations over relationship status —“Na mumu dey fall in love”

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Reality TV star, Angel Smith has dropped a startling revelation to her fans, about the circle of love and her alleged romantic relationship.

Recall that Angel, during her stay in the Big Brother Naija house had disclosed that she got a boyfriend before coming into the show.

The reality star also stated that she hopes her boyfriend will forgive the things she did in the BBNaija house and continue their relationship, as she loves him very much.

However, while taking to her Twitter page recently, Angel wrote that only fools fall in love — sparking speculations that her alleged relationship might have hit the rocks.

"Na mumu dey fall in love," she wrote.

See her post below:



Actress, Etinosa Idemudia defends Tiwa Savage over tape saga — I’ve not heard anyone asking about the blackmailer, this is victim shaming

Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Etinosa Idemudia has taken to the defense of singer Tiwa Savage, over the criticisms regarding her alleged leaked tape.

Recall that Tiwa Savage has been in the news for weeks, after an intimate tape widely believed to be hers, leaked online.

Criticisms and judgement quickly followed as expected, from fellow celebrites, fans, trolls and social media users , even as others strived to defend her regardless.


However, while reacting lately to the Tiwa Savage tape scandal, the actress in an interview, has lashed out at people condemning the mother of one, instead of trying to find out the blackmailer behind the leaked tape.

According to Etinosa Idemudia, the criticisms and call for a public apology is unacceptable and is victim shaming at Tiwa Savage.

Watch the video below (Swipe):

Previous
Next Post »