Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Juliana Drops Another Shocking Revelation About Pastor Adigun

Posted: 27 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

Former actress on Jenifas Diary, Olayode Juliana popularly known as Toyosi, for her role in the comic drama TV series has continued to drag her former pastor and manager, Timilehin Adigun, accusing him of sexually abusing her sister and making her leave the set of Jenifa's Diary.

Few years ago, when Juliana left the set of Jenifa's diary, one of her co-actors said she spoke rudely to the crew members, and Funke Akindele scolded her.

Juliana reported the issue to Pastor Timilehin who sent Funke an email saying Juliana will no longer act on the set of Jenifa's diary and they are also ready to refund any money or gift Funke has given to them over the years. This was what caused the separation between Funke and Juliana.

This morning, Juliana shared new videos on her Instagram page with caption:

"You know your children Timilehin, don't ever call me you daughter again! And don't ever call yourself my father again!

I don't know why you mentioned Jenifa's diary, you want people to drag me for the mess you made.

You are just wicked honestly, what has Jenifa's Dairy got to do with passwords.

You sent an email and messed up the whole thing. Never said anything about it, people said all sort of things to me then, some are still talking till today.

You messed things up and I paid for it, who did I tell?

I almost went crazy when you started put the blame on me, as you have a habit of to blaming me for different thing, you just never take responsibility for the things you do.

I had to talk to the person who was present the day you sent the email as I thought I had amnesia.

I even had to chat with the director, because it felt like I was going crazy….

"Timilehin Adigun, I can not make sense of the videos you did. Just when I think I have seen it all, you reveal another side of you. I thought I knew you but I didn't. You have no heart!

Your videos brought back memories, sad memories, painful memories, I have not been able to stop thinking about them, I can't even sleep.

Did you listen to yourself at all? I don't think you did.

You manipulated and sexually abused my sister and you thought I would be calm, you expect me not to be furious, how are you processing the things you did and the things you said? How? I don't get you.

You talk about apology and forgiveness.Forgiving you is a process for me. I forgave you then, for may sanity, just when I am trying to move on, you do something else that triggers me and I get mad at you again and I beg God to help me forgive you again.

The hurt is really deep, the pain, the trauma, the disappointment, the sleepless nights, the tears that drenched my pillow, the shock, the entire experience is indescribable.

Like I said, there is so much to say. I don't have the words yet.

My book Rebirth is full of your praises Timilehin, I spoke about all the things you did for me.

Even though then you had done it with two or three people that I know, but they were in good terms with you and they had forgiven you and everything seem to be okay.

We all thought it was a thing of the past for you and it will never happen again. When you told me it will never happen again, I believed you, I thought it had stopped.

Hence the reason I chose to"

SEE VIDEO AND POSTS BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/01/samdave/2022/01/26/post_1000000_447766203721369_7882238701277426419_nTrim.mp4?_=1





BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Writes Open Letter To His Colleagues – It’s Okay To Take A Break

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

Big brother Naija star, Kiddwaya has taken to social media to advise his colleagues on how to survive in the industry. The reality TV star took to his verified twitter account to write an open letter, warning his colleagues that their industry is a toxic one and it's okay to take a break once in a while so as not to get caught up in the toxicity.

He tweeted:

"Dear colleagues
This industry is very toxic. But what's more toxic is YOU getting caught up in the toxicity. It's ok to take a break. It's ok not go to the club. It's ok to not be seen. In the name of your mental health. work on yourself physically, mentally and spiritually."

Eniola Badmus speaks following weight loss transformation –“The attention i get now is quite overwhelming”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 11:00 PM PST

Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus expresses concern over the massive attention trailing her weightloss transformation.

The actress who underwent underwent a gastric bypass surgery to shed some weight has since stunned beautifully in her new shape.

Taking to Instagrm, Eniola Badmus noted that the attention she gets as a result of her new body makes her feel like a newborn in a different life.

"The attention i get now is quite overwhelming feels like I'm a new born baby it's a new life for me and a new journey So walk with me on this and be a partaker don't dull," she wrote.


Olamide replies fan who asked him for a car, see reactions

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:30 PM PST

Popular, award-winning rapper and song writer, Olamide Adedeji better known simply as Olamide, has come under fire from fans after replying a fan who asked him for a car to start a bolt business.

Commenting under the YBNL boss's post, the fan asked the rapper for some money to start his bold business –which is a popular taxi business.

The rapper, ostensibly enraged by the comment asked the fan if he had given him any money to keep for him, concluding by making a remark which netizens perceive to be a jibe at the fan's mum.

Olamide wrote;

"Money weh you keep for my hand … Ori iya e gbaa lle"

Olamide's reply has elicited from fans on Twitter, varied reactions. Here are some reactions gathered;

kwame Nkrumah wrote: "Actually "Ori iya e gbale" doesn't automatically means "your mum's head….." if you are used to street slangs you will understand it's nothing really serious . It's more of a slang, y'all shouldn't read unnecessary meaning to this . Ina ati ara"

Wale Adebayo @RealWaleAde wrote;
" I kn you love Olamide. Trust me, | love him too wholeheartedly. But on this one, he's wrong. | get it, he might not be in the mood, he's human, but Olamide gat apologize to the young man. A spade is a spade. The dude did nothing wrong asking for help. Badoo, calm down apologize."

iambasunma wrote:

"As yoruba will say person wey get mama for house no go abuse another person mama for outside…i don't blame him saaa…i blame u all that praise them..celeb my foot.."

Daniel Regha wrote;

"Olamide, ur fan Oluwaseun only requested u assist him in purchasing a car so he can become a taxi driver & hustle for his daily bread; He didn't impose. U are arguably rich, if u can help him kindly oblige but don't make a mockery of him cos it takes guts for one to ask for help."






BBNaija's Khloe speaks after drinking dettol to end her life

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 10:00 PM PST

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe has narrated how she drank Dettol after her unclothed photos made the rounds on social media.

Recall, months ago, Khloe's after surgery photos leaked on social media, showing the BBNaija star lying on a table unclothed.

Speaking on the photos for the first time, Khloe said she was ready to end her life as at when it happened.

She said:

"The surgery part, it took me out of the spot to Oblivion. I always say to people you can post anything about me but I never want to see my n*ked pictures on social media.

I don't know who posted this picture, but I know God is angry with you. That one took me out. I've never said this before. I was su!cidal. I was dead for 24 hours.

Thanks to Alex. Banged the door with my younger sister, broke the door and dragged me to the hospital. I drank Dettol. I was ready to go. Cause I was like, what will my parents say about this?".



BBN Star, Nengi Reveals – My Worst Habit Is Farting Anywhere

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:30 PM PST

Former big brother Naija housemate, Rebecca Nengi Hampson simply knows as Nengi has taken to social media to reveal that her "worst habit is farting anywhere and anytime."

The light skinned beauty, shocked many of her fans to the marrow when she recently opened up on this, via her Instagram stories.

She wrote:

"My worst habit is farting anywhere and anytime.
Woh free me, mess no get toilet."

In other news; here is a list on musicians who have had major hits that was top chart at some point in their career but are currently struggling to maintain the spotlight after leaving their known record label.

DeGeneral Speaks Following His Release From NDLEA’s Custody – I Only ‘Traffic’ Comedy, Not Drugs

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 09:00 PM PST

Nigerian skit maker and comedian, Joshua Sunday, popularly known as DeGeneral, has released his first statement following his release from the Nigeria Drug Law Enforcement Agency's custody on Monday.

The Instagram comedian made a clarification regarding his business, saying that he is not a drug trafficker.

Justice Daniel Osiagor of the Federal High Court on Monday, convicted the comedian alongside Caleb William, a cinematographer.

But in his ruling, the judge held that the volume of substance was minimal so rather than sentence them to jail, he warned them to "go and sin no more".

DeGeneral took to his IG page on Tuesday and shared a video where he assured fans that he was alive, well, and prepared to go back to making skits after a short two-week absence.

The skit maker said; "As you all can see, I am alive, I am healthy, I am back to my house eating, and I am freshened up. I just want to thank the general public and to let them know that I am fine. And for you folks trying to reach out to me, showing your concern, I appreciate it a lot.

"I just want to want to debunk the news circulating that De General is a drug trafficker. I'm not a drug trafficker! If I was a drug trafficker, do you think they'll allow me go like that? I only traffic laughter and comedy.

"So let's get our facts right. De General is not a drug trafficker, and I love you all. I don miss to dey do skits. E kon be like say nah one year".

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2022/01/25/i-only-traffic-comedy-not-drugs-degeneral-speaks-following-his-release-from-ndleas-custody-video/

Video

American lady who had an amorous affair with Sammie Okposo spills – He became aggressive towards me after I became pregnant

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 08:00 AM PST

The American lady said to have been impregnated by the gospel singer, Sammie Okposo has narrated how the artiste became aggressive and unfriendly towards her immediately he found out she was pregnant.

The lady identified as African Doll revealed that they met in Texas, USA and subsequently started following each other on IG. She disclosed that the singer later requested her phone number which she gave him.

According to her, Okposo invited her to his hotel, where they spent several pleasurable nights together.

The lady revealed that the gospel artiste insisted she gets rid of the pregnancy and when she felt reluctant about it he became so furious and unfriendly towards her.


She recounted how Sammie Okposo used derogatory words on her such as 'Fool and Idiot' during their phone conversation because she never wanted to undergo an abortion.

In her words:

"We still kept contact when he would go back to Nigeria back and forth. He started misbehaving after he found out I was pregnant. He basically blocked me, he told me he was done with the conversation that I'm trying to disgrace him. But I'm telling him the whole time that I am not trying to get anything from you, I am not trying to disgrace you. We are both wrong but respect me and don't treat me like shit. He even posted pictures of his wife in January and that was like after what we have gotten into it.

"Again its not to slander him, I've never asked him for anything other than respect because he got really aggressive and called me a fool and idiot over the phone when I first told him. He said it wasn't about him not believing me, that it was about doing the needful and getting rid of it."

This narrative came before the singer tendered a public apology over infidelity in marriage to his wife.

Bolanle Olukanmi blasts Sammie Okposo amidst infidelity saga –“You can’t be cheating and still ministering”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 07:00 AM PST

Media personality, Bolanle Olukanmi encourages the popular gospel singer, Sammie Okposo, to take a step back from ministeration amidst his infidelity saga.

Sammie, had taken to Instagram to confess of his involvement in a romantic affair with an American lady who got pregnant for him.

According to the Bolanle Olukanmi, it is a vile act to be a ministration personnel and still getting involved in infidelity; one which she termed a spiritual violation.


In a Twitter post, she wrote;

"Honestly I will never understand why people ministers and pastors feel like they can cheat and go on like all is well. It is not well! Cheating is a violation that is so deep and reflection of a deep disconnect with where you should be spiritually.

When you cheat & you are in a moral position you must step away from Ministry! You have to ! And also it's sooo important to hold yourself accountable & confess.

When something is in the dark let it come to the light so that there is healing!

Yes he did a horrible thing & now he has made steps to restore & heal. You can't be cheating & still ministering. Even if you have repented . Leave the ministry & go & ask yourself why were you cheating. Find the foundation of your relationship with God before your lead others."

American lady pregnant for Sammie Okposo narrates encounter, laments bitterly – “He asked me to abort the baby, blocked me everywhere”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 06:00 AM PST

Hours after the popular gospel singer, Sammie Okposo tendered a public apology to his wife, the lady pregnant for him narrates her encounter with the singer.

Sammie, in an Instagram post had apologised to everyone affected by his infidelity with another woman who ended up pregnant for him.

The lady in a chat with Obodo Oyinbo TV, narrated that the singer denied responsibilities on the child and also restricted access to him.

"Sammie okposo got me pregnant and does not want to take responsibility and blocked me on all social media platforms. We met at a concert in one church close to my home and we started following each other on Instagram. He asked for my number from Instagram and we started conversing regularly.

"He invited me to his show in Houston Texas in November 2021, he invited me to his hotel and we hung out. I spent the night with him until the next morning. We kept speaking even when he invited me to Nigeria, we messed around on several occasions. I am accountable for my part. In December again , he invited me to his show and we messed around," She said in part.

Watch the video below …

Up and coming singer debunks claim of being James Brown’s boo – “I am not Papito, I only worked with him”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 05:00 AM PST

Up and coming singer, Marshall Ratti debunks claim of being Papito, the lover of popular crossdresser, James Brown.

This comes following a romantic date between the lifestyle influencer and his masked lover supposedly exposed by netizens who matched Marshall's dentition to that of Brown's lover.

In a video making rounds on social media, the singer emphasized that the scenario is an absolute mixup while stating emphatically that he only had a work relationship with the so called Papito who is misconceived to be him.

Watch the video below …

Baba de Baba urges Mercy Aigbe – “Snatch whatever you admire”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:30 AM PST

Popular comedian Baba de Baba has commended Mercy Aigbe for taking another woman's spouse and encouraged mercy to snatch whatever she adores.

While some trolls are chastising Mercy Aigbe for taking another woman's husband, the comedian is supporting her, encouraging her to keep snatching whomever makes her happy since he believes she is not to blame.

The comedian explained to those dragging mercy that whether they like it or not, their partner was at one time somebody's partner; they are dating or married to someone's ex.

He went on to say that those who can't guide their partners will have them snatched by someone.

The comedian wrote;

"For those trolling Mercy Aigbe, wether you believe it or not, YOUR PARTNER IS SOMEONE'S EX (ex girlfriend, ex boyfriend, ex husband, ex sugar daddy )If you are married and you can't guide your husband, dem go snatch am.

Mercy, may God continue to give you the grace to snatch whatever you admire.

Meanwhile, if this man tire you, I'm available to be snatched.. I don tire for this my babe.

Congratulations Mercy Aigbe .. I'm proud of you"


Jezzyken- Music saved my life

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 04:00 AM PST

Ezeja Ogechukwu Kenneth also known as Jezzyken shared his story in an exclusive interview as the rising star began his narration going way back to his secondary school days.

"I was timid and always on my own which made me not have many friends, I'm always indoor. My only hobby was listening to music and writing computer programs. My brother and I would spend hours analyzing different sounds and genres of music." He said.

He recalled starting his musical journey as a music producer saying he wasn't able to save up for music studio equipment but his passion was so affirming that he had to use his tuition fees to buy his first set of musical instruments.


He would stay up all night practicing in his room with his supportive brother who won't complain whenever the sound of instruments wakes him up at night and would even sometimes join Jezzyken and they would both vibe to the beats.

Jezzyken had it all going great as a beatmaker but being so shy and an introvert made it difficult for him to meet with artistes to sell his beat which became a very big challenge after spending much money on equipment.

"I had to start vibing to my instrumentals and beats and before I knew it my classmates would gather at my window singing along," Jezzyken said. He gradually became popular in his neighborhood and school and began earning stipends from neighbors, friends, and other music lovers before putting together a formidable team to create his record label Mys3lyf and as since till date been striving as an independent artiste making waves and doing exploits releasing his first single "Ecstasy" in 2019 and his first Ep "SUBZERO" in 2020 with other hits songs in consequent years.

For more stories and content about Jezzyken, follow him across social media platforms; IG: @iamjezzyken

Twitter: @jezzyken1

'Tell Somebody'- Singer, Yemi Alade and Yaba Buluku Boyz stun in new video

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:30 AM PST

Produced by the sought-after and award-winning producer Vtek, the anthem features razor-sharp vocals, aggressive chants and is an overall musical spectacle.

Africa's powerhouse diva Yemi Alade and Mozambican trio Yaba Buluku Boyz stuns in the tribal visual for thumping African celebratory dance-hit christened "Tell Somebody", presented by Effyzzie Music.

Produced by the sought-after and award-winning producer Vtek, the anthem features razor-sharp vocals, aggressive chants and is an overall musical spectacle.

The audacious dance-packed visual which breathes life to the vibrant number was shot and directed by1Ikenna, starring TMGreatness. Tell somebody about the anthem and video, which is available on all music platforms.

WATCH "TELL SOMEBODY;

Reality TV Star, Omashola, Welcomes Fiancée With A Baby Boy

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 03:00 AM PST

Former Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem Gang housemate, Omashola Oburoh, is a now a proud new dad as he has welcomed a baby boy with his fiancée.

The excited reality TV star announced the cheering news on his Instagram page on Tuesday.

Sharing a picture of himself opening a bottle of wine, he wrote, "It's a boy."

This comes barely a week after he shared a video of his fiancee at the hospital undergoing a pregnancy scan. The video showed a sonogram which showed the baby's movement in the womb.

"All these years, I was thinking my 'pee pee' doesn't work. Finally, we got a very long leg start," he captioned the video.

Omashola had marked the beginning of the year with the news of his proposal where he shared a video that suggested that he proposed to his girlfriend under the water.

He had captioned the video, "2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history. Please don't ask me what happened. Happy New Year."

Omashola was one of the housemates that made BBNaija season four show interesting with his Warri accent and mien.

While on the show, his loquacious personality endeared him to viewers and won him many fans as well 

Court Tells Skit Maker DeGeneral ‘Go And Sin No More’ After Conviction

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:30 AM PST

A Federal High Court in Lagos state has convicted Nigerian skit maker Joshua Sunday, profoundly called DeGeneral, of drug trafficking.

The social media influencer was arraigned to court alongside a cinematographer, Caleb William, by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA).

The 22-year-old defendants were charged with three counts of trafficking Tramadol and Cannabis Sativa after NDLEA had arrested them on January 12, 2022 for illegally dealing in 15g of Cannabis and 14g of tramadol in Lekki area of Lagos State.

The duo pleaded guilty to the charge, told the court that they've never tasted drugs. They declared that the substances were props for their comedy skit, which they were about shooting before being arrested.

The Defence Counsel, Lilian Omotunde, urged the court to consider other options besides sentencing the defendants, on the grounds that the defendants were still at their prime and could still be useful to society.

Justice Osiagor, on Monday, January 24, 2022, while delivering judgement, held that the volume of substance was minimal and would rather convict the defendants and caution them, rather than sentence them.

The court convicted the defendants and cautioned them to "go and sin no more".

Lady Reveals – How Sammie Okposo Impregnated Me, Asked Me To Abort The Child

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 02:00 AM PST

Nigerian gospel music minister, Sammie Okposo, seems to be embattled as he has been accused of impregnating and abandoning an American lady, based in Texas, identified as African Doll.

African Doll during an interview with a YouTuber, Obodo Naija TV, made the accusation against the gospel singer.

She disclosed that she met Sammie in Texas when he was on a tour of the US and he invited her to his hotel where she spent the night and messed around with him.

Alongside screenshots of a conversation with the gospel artiste, Doll claimed they had a relationship for months and spent time together until she found out she was pregnant in January.

She disclosed that Sammie told her to abort the baby when she informed him of the pregnancy.

"Sammie okposo got me pregnant and does not want to take responsibility and blocked me on all social media platforms.

"We met at a concert in one church close to my home and we started following each other on Instagram. He asked for my number from Instagram and we started conversing regularly.

"He invited me to his show in Houston Texas in November 2021, he invited me to his hotel and we hung out. I spent the night with him until the next morning.

"We kept speaking even when he invited me to Nigeria, we messed around on several occasions. I am accountable for my part. In December again , he invited me to his show and we messed around.

"I know it's wrong what I did sleeping with a married man and tried to communicate with him so we can find a way out but he kept telling me I'm trying to disgrace him."

She, however, said she's not trying to get anything from him or blackmail him but he disrespected her by calling her names.

"After I left the hospital and called him, he told me to do the needful and get rid of the child after I told him I was pregnant.

"He blocked me and called me names when the issue of the baby came up," she claimed.

She added that she came out because Sammie has left her to sort out the issue alone.

This is coming at a time when Sammie Okposo apologised to his wife for cheating on her with a mystery lady in the US in 2021.

Actress Toro Aramide Writes After Former BFF, Mercy Aigbe Unveiled New Husband – What A Wicked World

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:30 AM PST

Hours after her former BFF, Mercy Aigbe unveiled her new man, Kazim Adeoti, who is said to be married, actress Toro Aramide has apparently reacted.

Toro shared a cryptic post in her Instagram post, saying that we live in a wicked world. She went on to cover her home with the blood of Jesus.

See her cryptic post
Hours ago, news broke out that Mercy Aigbe has tied the knot with her married lover, Adekaz.

Following the news, Nigerians dragged Mercy Aigbe to filth as it was also reported that her new lover already has four children with first wife. 

Blaqbonez Recounts -“My Mother Made Me Give My First N200k As First Fruit To A Pastor”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 01:00 AM PST

Nigerian singer and rapper, Emeka Akumefule, professionally known as Blaqbonez has recounted how his mother made him give his first earnings as an artiste as first fruit.

The 'Sex over love' singer recounted the story on his official Twitter page on Monday.

In his words: "When I made my first 200k and I wanted to buy studio equipment my mum carried me to go and give pastor as first fruit".


The Chocolate City artiste also narrated some hurdles he had to overcome on his journey to stardom.

"I TOOK THE LONGEST ROAD TO SUCCESS IN THIS MUSIC TING, I FUCKING DROPPED 8 MIXTAPES, WHEN I LOOK BACK IT DON'T MAKE SENSE THAT I DIDN'T GIVE UP. AT SOME POINT I HAD TO PRODUCE MIX AND MASTER MY SHIT COS I WAS DROPPING EVERY WEEK, LIKE 50 SONGS A YEAR. WHICH MONEY I GO USE PAY PEOPLE??

THE FIRST MIXTAPE I RECORDED, SOUND ENGINEER CALLED ME TO SAY HIS SYSTEM CRASHED AND EVERYTHING WAS LOST, I FELL TO THE GROUND ON THE MAIN ROAD IN TEARS, COS OMO I WAS TRAVELING FROM OAU TO LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND TO RECORD IT".

Reminisce Promises -‘You’ll Get A Lot Of Music This Year’

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 12:30 AM PST

For those asking where Reminisce has been? Ask no more, 2022 is a year of plenty music for the veteran rapper.

Reminisce, in a recent chat with media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, he disclosed his forthcoming collaborations with burgeoning talent Buju and another with respected songstress Simi.

"We're going off with the first [song] in three days. Next month, there's one with Buju. In March, there's one with Simi. Next, the album comes out. I've told you all, so let me rest on Instagram. You'll get a lot of music this year," he said.

Reminisce, real name Remilekun Safaru, noted that he gave his fans some insights into his private life in his forthcoming studio album, which is scheduled for release in March.

The talented rapper added that his style of music has changed because he is now in a more mature stage and it is reflecting in his songs.

The 40-year-old hinted at staging a concert this year. He shared; "I'm in the mood and you'll get a concert as well. From the artwork to the content, I like my music projects to be themed. In the album, I talk about how my experiences with people and how family made me rearrange priorities. I want my fans to grow along with me."

"They're older as well. I want them to be able to relate to what I sing about. I don't dress the same anymore. Where I am at the moment, I want to make that reflect in my music."

Mercy Aigbe’s ex-husband allays suspicions of netizens –“My son is my son 100%”

Posted: 26 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's former husband, has spoken up about their son's paternity after some questioned it due to the uncanny likeness between him and Mercy Aigbe's new spouse.

Some social media users, had yesterday, observed the striking likeness between Mercy Aigbe's son and her current spouse and demanded that her ex-husband Lanre perform a paternity test to determine whether the boy is his or not, claiming that the striking resemblance is enough evidence of her infidelity.

In response to these suspicions, Lanre claimed that the boy is 100 percent his son and that there is nothing on earth that can take him away from his child as he says he loves him dearly.
The post made by Lanre clears Mercy Aigbe of accusations that she handed her ex-husband another man's child since, despite the boy's striking resemblance to her current spouse.

Here's a screenshot of his post;



Actor Bob-Manuel Udokwu Reveals Sentiment About African Deities And Idols

Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

People feel differently about African idols and deities, and this has been a conversation for a long time from people who fail to reach common ground on the topic. Veteran Nollywood actor, Bob-Manuel Udokwu, however, has weighed in on the subject, sharing his sentiment on African deities.

In his argument, he stressed the importance of not throwing away tradition because we have the 'white man religion' while also stating that there is some part of the African tradition that needs to be abolished.

He further stated that African deities are powerful and that is why the whites are returning the stolen deities back to Africa after so many years of taking them from Africans.

Bob-Manuel Udokwu said this during an interview with BBC Igbo while stressing how modern religion has affected the African culture.

"As white people came to our land, they took away our artifacts, deities, insignia, and other valuables. If you look up the news, you find that they're returning them because these statues are tormenting them.

"The white people brought modern Christianity but included the part where we're being made to pray in the name of some of their saints and adherents who have died. These are dead people we never got to know.

"If you pray in the name of white saints, make sure you include those of your home country.

"If your father is dead, know that he has joined the saints and ancestors that would do intercessory prayers for you wherever God is.

"It doesn't amount to worshiping deities. And even worshiping African deities is nothing bad.

"There are some customs that are not acceptable. Let's stop those. And some have indeed ceased to exist. Let's not dispose of both the baby and the bathwater.

The veteran actor also stressed how important it was following the African way of doing things, hinting at the need for some of those things to remain the way it was.

"Before the whites came, we had herbalists who treat various ailments. All of them were categorized as native doctors and spiritualists. The whites came and made us believe that native doctors are a bad omen.

"Today, where are those traditionalists who cure insanity, iba, diarrhea before white people came? Open your eyes.

"I'm educated. I agree that sick people should use the hospital but let's give what's to Caesar to him and what's to God to him. Breaking kola is no different from the Holy Communion we take in church.

"The white people who told us these things are demonic are taking back their words because our deities they stole are tormenting them."

Maduka Okoye’s girlfriend praises him after being dragged by trolls –“You helped the team; you deserve to be celebrated”

Posted: 25 Jan 2022 11:00 PM PST

Jelicia Westhoff, the rumored girlfriend of the Super Eagles goalie, Maduka Emil Okoye, has expressed her admiration for his efforts, stating he ought to be celebrated.

Maduka Emil Okoye had been chastised by some infuriated Nigerians for failing to save the ball that led to Nigeria's elimination from the AFCON in the round of 16, his alleged girlfriend believes he deserves to be congratulated for getting that far in the game.

Her post read;

"We are proud of you,not just when you win, or when you stop a ball but because of the person you are from the inside.

Im proud of your efforts Your Focus, Your drive,and how you never give up.

You helped the team.. and made a Big mark while there..

You deserve to be celebrated to making it this far

Forever proud
I love you"


Obi Cubana tells Phyno; stirs reactions –“You look like Jesus”

Posted: 25 Jan 2022 10:30 PM PST

Nigerian billionaire, Obinna Iyiegbu a.k.a Obi Cubana has tipped popular rapper, Phyno, for a role in one of the Christian movies because he looks like Jesus.

Obi Cubana, who spoke in Igbo whilst chilling with Phyno and some other friends at an event, stirred reactions as netizens concur with his opinion.

@deejaybunmi: "Jesu oyingbo."

@pretty gloria 16: "We all don't know how Jesus looks, or he can say phyno looks like the acting Jesus then."

@grac_ey: "Phyno my musical celebrity crush."

@laura_baby_: "he didn't lie."

Watch Video Below

Blaqbonez says as he reminisces on humble beginnings – “I took the longest road to success in this music thing”

Posted: 25 Jan 2022 10:00 PM PST

Popular singer, Emeka Akumefule, known professionally as Blaqbonez, has taken to his social media page to reflecton his modest beginnings.

Blaqbonez also recounted to his fans, how he spent the first N200,000 he earned. Reflecting on how far he had come, he stated that he had taken the longest road to becoming successful in the music industry.

The rapper further stated that when he earned his first 200k he intended to use the money to purchase for himself, some studio equipments, but his mum insisted that he give the money to their pastor as his 'first fruit'.

The artist added that since he couldn't afford to pay others for their skills, he was forced to become self-sufficient, producing, mixing, and mastering his own music.

Blaqbonez further described a time when he collapsed on the side of the road and sobbed after a sound engineer informed him that his system had failed and he had lost all of his music.

Here's a screenshot of his post;


Previous
Next Post »