Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Portable reveals – “They once used money to sleep with my wife, I’ll also use it to sleep with people’s wives”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 07:00 AM PST

Fast-rising singer, Habeeb Okikiola, better known as Portable makes a blatant proclamation following his recently attained fame and wealth.

The singer in a short clip narrated how a man slept with his wife due to how rich and affluent he was. Now, the Zazu Zeh crooner who has attained stardom and is swimming in riches is out for revenge as he publicly threatened to sleep with people's wives and further claimed that nothing will happen.

Translating from Yoruba dialect to English, he said:

"You don't have money, they slept with your wife, you're reporting instead of you to sleep with someone else's wife. They've used money to sleep with my wife once, I'll use money to sleep with someone else's wife; nothing will happen"

Watch the video below:

Tega Throws Shade After Queen Dragged Ex-Housemates-Your Heart Is So Dark, Filled With Jealousy

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 06:00 AM PST

Reality TV star, Tega Dominic has shared a cryptic post on jealousy and bitterness following BBNaija Ex-housemate, Queen Atanga's shade at co-housemates and a real estate company.

We recall that Queen called out some of her colleagues signing brand deals that's not worth a lot of money.

According to the beautiful screen diva, some ex-housemates are signing endorsements for bragging right.

Queen's rants came after Maria Chike took to her official social media platforms to announce a new deal with Havilah Real Estate Worldwide.

Hours later, Tega tweeted about her plans for the year and shaded a  jealous person in her tweet.

Her words;

"This year….manchala vibes, but before then, how can you have a heart so dark? Filled with negativity, hatred and jealousy? This is so dirty man. 2022 all love and vibes, spread love only dear T-hearts. Happy new year"

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW


Reality TV star, Angel Lashes Out At A Fanbase Mocking Her Over What She Revealed During The Show – ‘Pathetic Losers’

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 05:00 AM PST



Sina Rambo Flaunts His New House

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:30 AM PST

The new year has ushered in good news for many Nigerians. Some have celebrated great wins, new jobs, successful surgeries, new cars, new homes and endorsements. The latest today being an addition to house owners in Nigeria.

Nigerian singer and Davido's cousin, Sina Adeleke popularly called Sina Rambo has purchased a new house.

Sina Rambo took to his verified instagram page to celebrate his win, noting that the new year just started but God is already showing off with him.

He posted a photo of the house with a black Benz car parked in front of the house.


Excited friends, colleagues and followers have taken to the comment section to congratulate him and pray for their own big win in the new year.

Recall on Friday, October 22,2021 Sina Rambo tied the knot with his woman in a private civil wedding ceremony held in Lagos.

Up and coming singer receives N1.7M from Burna Boy following drama – I won’t let you go unless you bless me

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 04:00 AM PST

Up and coming singer, Hyzah, receives the gift of N1.7M from Grammy award-winning singer, Burna Boy, following a dramatic display.

Hyzah who was opportune to meet the self-acclaimed African Giant held on tight to his leg as he pleaded for a blessing from Odogwu.

Burna Boy, however, granted the wishes of the rising singer, handed him a cash gift of $3K, and a free verse.

Taking to Instagram, Hyzah appreciated Burna for the kind gesture in a post.

"What a way to start a new year. I met the African Giant and got his blessings. More greatness Odogwu," he wrote.

Watch the video below …

Rosy Meurer surprises troll that laid a curse on her marriage – “Una go break up soon, law of Karma”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 03:30 AM PST

Popular Nollywood actress, Rosy Meurer, reacts unbothered to the curse laid on her marriage to Olakunle Churchill by a troll.

The thespian who is often bashed for marrying Tonto Dikeh's ex-husband reacts differently to a troll who wished for her marriage to collapse.

Rosy had taken to Instagram to share a family photo which was met with lovestruck reactions except for one that reads, "Una go break up soon, law of Karma."

In reaction, the mother of one assured of keeping the fan around to witness the greatness of their union rather than blocking the troll.

"@barbiejuly I will not block you. I want you to be here to witness all the beautiful memories My husband and I will make till we are old," Rosy replied the troll.


Bobrisky rants – “Olosho still dey my blood, marriage is not in my own dictionary”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 03:00 AM PST

Bobrisky rants – "Olosho still dey my blood, marriage is not in my own dictionary"

Taking to his Instagram page, the socialite stated that the 'Olosho'(Prostitute) lifestyle is still very much active in him and he wants to continue chilling with his billionaire boyfriends; hence his unreadiness for marriage at the moment.

He wrote:

"No one should ask me when I want to get married because as you see me so… chilling with d billionaire still they my eye.

Small olosho still they my blood 😂
You all can be getting married no problem, sha be inviting me let me come and be eating rice.
Marriage is not in my own dictionary at the moment"

See post below:


Tonto Dikeh cries out after threatening to hack accounts– “Why is my account shaking?”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 02:30 AM PST

Veteran actress, Tonto Dikeh has taken to Instagram to cry out as her account begins to shake after threatening to hack the account of anyone who opposes her.

Tonto earlier took to her Instagram to send a message to some specific person/persons warning that anyone who

fights her this year will have their accounts hacked by her and she's going to shut the social media life of the person up and she wouldn't need to fight you.

Shortly after she made that post and deleted it after she realized it was a joke gone too far, Dikeh made another post crying out that her account has begun to shake asking whether one cannot joke anymore on the internet.

According to Tontolet, life isn't balanced at all because when you plot to damage someone or do something to them, someone else is preparing the same thing for you, and her page starts doing shakey and shakey, which isn't cool


Lady says – “I so love Burna Boy, he’ll knack this my big bum-bum”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 02:00 AM PST

A lady has boldly professed her love for the popular singer, Burna Boy while envisaging how pleasurable it will be if they finally get intimate.

In the video, the lady could be heard telling her friend who made the clip how much she loves the self-acclaimed African Giant. She went on to demonstrate how they would make out with each other if such an opportunity ever presented itself.

The young woman went on to flaunt her endowed backside while insisting that Burna Boy would 'get hold' of it someday.

Watch the video below:

Netizens have reacted accordingly to this video;

burutuelo1 wrote:

"Instead of you to draw closer to Christ which is Your lord and personal savior .. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand🙌🙌🙌"

justemmanuel24462 wrote:

"This one no even get sense for new year 😂"

brownsonsani wrote:

"😂😂this one think say na by big ikebe..who go tell her"

 

Shatta Wale– “Because Burna Boy is a rapist, he is jealous I did same to his girl”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 01:30 AM PST

Ghanaian dancehall singer, Shatta Wale continues to torment Afrobeat singer, Burna Boy, as he clearly admits to sexually molesting the latter's babe.

Burna Boy had called out the dancehall singer whom he claimed to have assaulted his girl during the stay in ghana.

In a recent tweet, Shatta Wale noted that Odogwu is jealous of him because he committed the same act as he did; sexually assaulting one of his babes.

"Because he is a rapist. He is jealous I did the same to his girl 😂😂😂cuz thats his job 😜 Raping jealousy 😂😂😂😂🤪🤪@burnaboy
Your artiste is a rapist …Dieeee!!!@burnaboy," he wrote.


Shatta Wale says as he knocks claims of envy–“Burna Boy will have to relocate when I start D’banj’s story”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 01:00 AM PST

Reggae dancehall singer, Shatta Wale, threatens to leak Burna Boy's impression of D'banj as he knocks down insinuations of envying Odogwu.

The feud between the two singers continues to extend like the stalk of a legume as Shatta Wale threatens to expose the self-acclaimed African Giant's gist on the Koko Master, D'banj.

According to the dancehall singer, his beef with Burna Boy has nothing to do with envy, rather, it has to do with Odogwu's reaction to a false accusation against him.

"Anyone who thinks I envy Burna boy will not make it in life .. Ask about me ,I am more than a pastor here in Ghana.. I was born rich ,got broke myself and got rich myself .. (SM4LYF)

Life is not about riches but if u get money show am like shatta wale 😜😂
You are not African giant oo
You be African Rat

The real G's no u so well .. Becareful cuz when I start Dbanj story ,you will have to relocate .. Should I say another u said about Dbanj… @burnaboy

My tongue cum😜," he wrote.



Soso Soberekon reveals what happened at Teni’s Port Harcourt concert –“It wasn’t a kidnap attempt”

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 12:30 AM PST

Music executive, Soso Soberekon has given his two cents on what happened at Teniola Apata's concert in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

 Recall that an alleged video of the moment Teni evaded kidnap during performance surfaced which stirred reactions on social media.

An eye-witness further confirmed that it was a planned kidnap, but Teni's bouncer's voided the attack by firing shots in the air.

In reaction to this saga, the music boss took to the comment section of an Instagram blog to affirm that it wasn't a kidnap attempt and that bouncers never fired shots in the air.

According to Soso, a fight broke out during the concert and that was the reason for the turmoil.

"Bouncer shot? Lies!! It was a fight not kidnap," he wrote


Tonto Dikeh spills– Why I cannot do without intercourse

Posted: 05 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

Popular actress, Tonto Dikeh opens up on why she cannot do without engaging in intercourse despite alternative options presented before her.

The thespian took to her Instagram page to present her followers with three options while insisting that they delete one; S@x, $600M, and teeth.

Reacting to her own puzzle, the mother of one revealed that she would rather remove her teeth and opt for artificial ones, but wouldn't take away s@x because she wants more children.

In her words:

"I can buy whatever kind of teeth I want and have every designer label custom make one for me each..
Who teeth help..
I wldnt take away SEX only because I want more babies, if not who sex help🥳🥸so don't think am a bad shild!!"

See post below:

Blessing Okoro’s new year gifts from lover spark reactions – “I dare you to stand by these items and take a picture”

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 11:30 PM PST

Relationship therapist, Blessing Okoro Nkiruka receive knocks from social media users after she flaunted gift items she got from her unknown lover.

The controversial relationship coach took to her Instagram page to share a photo of the expensive items such as an iPhone 13, HP laptop, eyeglasses and so much more she got as a new year present.

Captioning the post, she wrote:

"New year gifts from boo❤️❤️❤️❤️.
Love you silly.
We are ready for content creation 2022."

See the post below:

However, some netizens who insisted she was faking it all, questioned the nature of the gift items.

ezykelvin wrote:

"How can a sane person gift u 5 stylish shades and 8 perfumes, honestly no sane boo will do such senseless gift rather a sane boo will gift u few and gift u d money , u people should dis lies easy, we are not on any competition."

nuela2k wrote:

"Blessing i dare you to stand by these items and take a picture… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️. If it's truely yours, you would have been making noise with them one by one"

m_iss_dee wrote:

"😂😂😂😂 you need to rest abeg 😂😂😂"

To further prove that she actually received loads of gifts, Blessing in a follow-up post declared her intention of giving out her old iPhone 12 pro max.

She wrote:

"One loyal fan will go home with my I phone 12 pro max .

First make sure you have a business

Suggest how I choose the winner .

This phone brought me good luck so I will pass my good luck to someone."

Reactions as Davido’s babymamas, Sophia Momodu and Amanda allegedly fight in Ghana –“Chioma would never”

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 11:00 PM PST

Award winning singer, Davido's babymamas, Sophia Momodu and Amanda allegedly got involved in a fight at a club in Ghana.

Recall, the babymamas reunited in Ghana with their babydaddy and kids to have fun together.

However, barely a day after their reunion, blogger Cutiejulz who claims to have connection with inside has claimed that the ladies fought over attention from their babydaddy, Davido.

Cutiejulz wrote:

"What in scarcity preeek name is wrong with First babymama? Abi she no be ex again? 🤦‍♀️ Omo, them say the fight inside club that night wasn't small.

Cuz Aunty first babymama didn't want Aunty 2nd babymama to get too close to babydaddy. WTH.. even after all the internet cheers?

Wawuuuuu… tackiness level on high voltage. At this point.. eeehn it's best to pay groom price. I knew all that louding in and smiling in that toast was fake especially for our first babymama.

Girl, have some freaking self respect. The matter full ground for Ghana streets… fia!"




Netizens react – James Brown flaunts his father as he celebrates his birthday

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 10:30 PM PST

Popular Cossdresser, James Brown flaunted his father as he celebrated his birthday, and several social media users have been left in total surprise.

Brown for the first time shared photos of his father thanking him for giving him the greatest love any parents can give their child praying for long life in good health and wealth for him as he celebrates him on his birthday.

James Brown dressed up as a lady and presented himself as his father's daughter, implying that his father is aware of his son's work and is supporting him as he should be.

Some internet users have been left  dumbfounded by the Photos, asking the cross dresser whether his father allowed him go to the photoshoot with him dressed up as a lady.

Brown wrote:

"Happy birthday To My Ever Young Radiant Dad , Thanks For Giving Me The Greatest Love Any Parents Can Give Their Daughter , You Overdosed Me With All The Care , And Unconditional Love. I Love You So Much Papa Your Daughter Wish You Longest Life Time In Good Health And Wealth"


Some reactions gathered from Netizens:




James Brown cries out – I posted my father for the first time and it has caused calamity

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 10:00 PM PST

Controversial crossdresser, James Brown has spoken out after Nigerians dragged his father over his birthday photos with him.

Recall, hours ago, James Brown celebrated his father's birthday with photos which they took together.

Following this, Nigerians dragged James Brown's father as they tackled him for accepting his son as a crossdresser.

Reacting to this, James said in a video:

"So today is my daddy's birthday. Happy birthday to my dad. God bless you. I love you so much.

I posted my dad on my page. This stuff has caused calamity on my page.

The thing is you guys don't seems to get it. Not every father is your father. Not every father is uneducated, ignorant, hypocrite, uncivilised.

Now my dad is a medical doctor. Yes. So divorce happened. Affect my life and so on. I can't kill myself. You get? You guys should not sit down and judge other parent. Your parents doesn't love you or accept you doesn't mean other parents don't love their children."


Uyaiedu calls out former lover over abusive relationship

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 09:30 PM PST

Actress Nse Ikpe Etim's lesbian sister, Uyaiedu has called out her lesbian lover, Amara for allegedly abusing her while they were still dating.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Uyaiedu claimed that Amara once slapped her and would always scream at her whenever she's upset.

She wrote:

"I wanted to be silent but in the spirit of new year, I will be talking about how Amara abused me while we were in a relationship.

I met this babe in 2018. The same night I met her was the first time she and everyone else called me a lesbian.

Fast forward to 2019 when I first came out to myself, naturally, Amara was one of the first people I wanted to tell so I reached out to her and that was how we started talking again.

The relationship was great until I started to notice how Amara would scream at the slightest provocation. When we first started dating, Yinka would always wait for Amara before eating.

Amara brought me and Yinka together and was always down for threes0mes. During the act, Amara would get uncomfortable and start screaming at us. She would accuse Yinka of saving all her energy for me.

I remember when she slapped me. I called my best friend that night. My bestfriend told me to leave".

See full post below:







Uyaiedu sparks reactions to photo of Kate Henshaw and actress Nse Ikpe Etim’s lesbian sister

Posted: 04 Jan 2022 09:00 PM PST

A photo of veteran actress, Kate Henshaw and actress Nse Ikpe Etim's lesbian sister, Uyaiedu has sparked mixed reactions.

In the photo, actress Kate Henshaw was seen holding Uyaiedu tightly on her neck as she gave her a kiss.

This is coming shortly after Uyaiedu dragged her former lesbian partner, Amara for allegedly abusing her.

Uyaiedu claimed that Amara was so violent and would always scream at her at the slightest provocation.


She wrote:

"I wanted to be silent but in the spirit of new year, I will be talking about how Amara abused me while we were in a relationship.

I met this babe in 2018. The same night I met her was the first time she and everyone else called me a lesbian.

Fast forward to 2019 when I first came out to myself, naturally, Amara was one of the first people I wanted to tell so I reached out to her and that was how we started talking again.

The relationship was great until I started to notice how Amara would scream at the slightest provocation. When we first started dating, Yinka would always wait for Amara before eating.

Amara brought me and Yinka together and was always down for threesomes. During the threesomes, Amara would get uncomfortable and start screaming at us during s*x. She would accuse Yinka of saving all her energy for me.

I remember when she slapped me. I called my best friend that night. My bestfriend told me to leave".

Checkout reactions below:





Previous
Next Post »