Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Man Proposed to lady pretending to be Portable [PRANK]

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 08:00 AM PST

A video currently making the rounds has revealed the moment, Nigerian singer, Portable lookalike proposed to a lady in a mall.

Portable is a Nigerian singer who rose to stardom after debuting his first hit single, Zazoo Zeh' featuring Olamide and Pocolee.

The crooner who recently returned from his Kenya music tour, has continue to making headlines on social space.

In a trending video shared on Instagram by popular blog, Gossimilltv, the yet-to-be-identified man who appeared in Portable's hairstyles could be seen kneeling down to propose to a lady inside a mall.

Other shoppers could be heard hailing the man by calling him 'Portable', 'Zazoo' and all sort of the singer's popular slangs.

However, the source revealed that, the proposal video was a prank and the man presumed to be Portable does not relate to the singer.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/02/samdave/2022/02/16/post_10000000_2777208615916040_4309145225064915186_n.mp4?_=1

Fans and followers who came across the video, rushed down to the comments box section and reacted differently.

SEE REACTIONS BELOW




Actor, Williams Uchemba rains money to acquire a Mercedes-Benz for wife, Brunella as push gift

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 07:00 AM PST

Actor and humanitarian, Williams Uchemba appreciates his wife in the most special way for making him a father as he gifts her a new Mercedes-Benz car.

The comedian who announced the birth of their daughter, Kamara on the 13th of February decided to spoil his wife a bit with an expensive whip.

According to him, the car is a reward for all the stress she passed through during her nine months of pregnancy.

Accompanying the video he shared with some sweet words for his wife and all women, he wrote:

"A little Push Gift for all the stress you went through these past nine months trying to bring @kamarauchemba into the world. From the sleepless nights, to the back pains and how standing up became your favorite sleeping position😂. Thank you for making me a father to the most beautiful baby I've set my eyes on, you are indeed a super woman and your strength can't be matched. I LOVE YOU ❤️😘

And a big shout out to all the awaiting mothers and mothers out there, you guys are the real MVP🙏🏾."

See post below:

Mother threatens to do away with her child during live video –“As your papa ugly, na so you ugly”

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:00 AM PST

A heartbreaking video making the rounds on social media has captured the moment a mother threatened to do away with her baby.

In the video, the furious mother was spotted hurling insults on the father of her child during a live session.

She went further to call her child names as she threatened to hurt the baby.

According to her, she has only been able to refrain herself from doing something hurtful to her child because she gave birth to the child herself and nothing else.

She however added that if the child does anything annoying to her, she would do away with her baby.

Watch video below,

Lady cries out as she shares video of what a 19-year-old girl did to secure a man in Lagos

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:00 AM PST

An unidentified lady has taken to Instagram to share a video of what a 19 year old did to secure a man in Lagos.

In the video, an onion was seen inside a black nylon with a write up on a paper revealing the man's name.

The 19-year-old wrote in the paper that her love interest should buy her an iPhone and should not talk with another lady. The write up was inside the onion and pinned together.


Shading the video, the eye witness lamented that the said 19 years old should be in school, as she pointed out that this generation is turning into something else.

She said,
"This generation eh, a 19 years girl, what you will do is to write somebody's name he should buy you iPhone, he should never talk to another girl, put am inside onion use toothpick gum am na u know where u go I am not understanding this generation I swear, like are you not supposed to be in school?"

Watch video below:

https://www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/274108487_628945218457967_2180467650473676829_n.mp4?_=1

Lady shed tears after bang into her mother-in-law and husband in an “awkward” position

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 04:30 AM PST

A lady has cried out on social media after meeting her mother-in-law and husband in an "awkward" position.

Sharing her story to Facebook group, "Family Storyline", the lady who pleaded anonymity said she suspects that her mother inlaw and husband are into an intimate relationship.

She wrote:

"May God forgive me but I have been keeping this secret for a very long time and I can no longer carry this burden anymore.

My mother-in-law has been staying in our house for a very long time. Like she has been here since I got married to my husband. Our marriage is 8 years Currently.

You won't believe what she and my husband have been up to. No wonder she refused to go back to her husband. Jesus. People can be so unbelievable.

I came back from work months ago, I won't forget that date. It was on September 15th. Coming into the house and opening the door, I met my mother-in-law and my husband in an awkward position.

The kind of position that he should only be with his wife. I don't know if my mind is playing tricks with me but those two are too close and I feel they have been sleeping with each other. Please what can I do?"

Burna Boy becomes first African artist to reach 200 million Boomplay streams, sets new record

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 03:30 AM PST

Popular, award-winning singer, Burna Boy has added another achievement to his remarkable career as a musician after being named the first African musician to reach 200 million streams on Boomplay, a worldwide music streaming platform.

On Monday, February 14, Boomplay made the announcement on its official social media accounts.

"Odogwu you bad, e file fun Burna Boy as he poses with the first-ever duo-golden club plaque for hitting 200,000,000 streams on Boomplay!" said the streaming platform on it's official Instagram page.





Kemi Korede Calls Out Funke Akindele In Tears, Jide Kosoko Reacts - “I Am So Sorry I Have To Do This”

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 03:00 AM PST

Nollywood Star, Kemi Korede has called out her senior colleague, Funke Akindele with tears in her eyes after she did something unexpected for her.

Kemi Korede shared a collage of photos of Funke Akindele on Instagram moments ago with the caption that reads

"I have been struggling to find the appropriate words to use but I am not sure there are good enough words to express the joy I feel (tears of joy) rolling down my cheek. I know you don't like publicity but @funkejenifaakindele I am so sorry I have to do this.

You are one of the few people I know who go out of their way to help without announcing it to the world. You are a rare gem. A woman of substance. True definition of a Queen. Those who are blessed with the opportunity of knowing you personally can attest that your heart is even more beautiful than your outward appearance.Ah,Funke Akindele Bello Oremi atata

You will never know shame in your life time.You will never fall nor fail Insha Allah.Your leaf will never wither.May God continue to bind your family together with love.God will never give you more than you can bear.You will not cry over your children.You will never lose your smile.Eníyàn lásó,eníyan rèrè ni e Funke.May God continue to enlarge your coast,bless your territory & adorn you with his grace.Olorun Baba Agba will continue to protect you & your family.Thank you!Thank you!!Thank you!!I love you so much my darling sister & friend" She wrote

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW


Acknowledging her post, veteran actor Jide Kosoko wrote " You have spoken well, exactly what she is. She meant different personality to different people,but in all she is a woman of honour."

SEE SCREENSHOT BELOW



Man laments as his 19 year old son impregnates his 28 year old home tutor

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:30 AM PST

Richard Nana Sam, a Ghanaian father, has posted an uncomfortable situation on social media regarding his teenage son, who would soon become a father after impregnating his home tutor.

He shared his experience hiring a home tutor for his twins (a boy and a girl) who are both 19 yrs on the Facebook group "Tell It All".

According to Richard, he avoided choosing a male teacher because he didn't want to risk hearing an uncomfortable story about the instructor and his daughter when he returned home one day.

When the 28-year-old female instructor revealed to him what had occurred between her and his 19-year-old son, he was taken aback.

He wrote:

"Hello family, please I need your advise because it's difficult to handle this issue.

I have 19yrs old twins (a boy & a girl), I wanted a home teacher for them because I don't want a male teacher who might make advances on my daughter so I opted for a female teacher who is 28yrs.

This teacher is very good and very nice to my children. She's made my children addicted to books, now my children's academic performance is very very good. In fact I'm very happy to have her as my children's home teacher. My children can now speak English and French frequently

Beloved, after 8months of teaching my children, the teacher one day came to inform me that she is 3months pregnant for my son of which my son also accepted the pregnancy is really his. She says she in love with my son so I should allow them to marry.

Family please I need your advise because I'm going nuts now. I can't think far."



Reactions as Nini Ivy’s comment about Regina Daniels’ one-year-old son, Munir

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:00 AM PST

Reality TV star, Nina Ivy has sparked reactions on social media over her comment about Regina Daniels' son, Munir.

Regina Daniels on Monday evening shared a picture of her son Munir on Instagram, where she gushed over her baby boy.

The picture sparked the reaction of an Ex BBNaija housemate, Nina Ivy who claimed that Munir has the same face with her son.


She said, "Why do I see my sons face?"

Although Regina Daniels is yet to reply the comment, however, there are chances that she would definitely respond to the comment and the kids may likely get along well.



Netizens queries James Brown as he releases new photos –“Na babysitter work you go do for London ?”

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 01:30 AM PST

Controversial cross dresser and socialite, James Brown has taken to his verified Instagram page to share lovely pictures of himself in London which has caused a lot of buzz among netizens.

The controversial influencer, who recently traveled to London, U.k., published images of himself at a railway station posing with a baby carriage on his Instagram profile.

James reintroduced herself to his over 800,000 followers in the caption, stating that he is a trend-setter who sets the example for others to imitate.
James Brown wrote:
"My name is James obialor chukwueze
Aka JAMESBROWN Princess of Africa , hey Durlings, ADAEZE
I'm from IMO state father side, Mother
Ondo state
I was Born on February 22
I'm a Drag Queen 👸, an Actor, a Dancer 💃, A brand influencer
I'm from Nigeria
I was born a Royalty because my Father is a prince so that makes me A Princess

I'm a Survivor among 57 people
Because I fight for what I believe in & I take risk without looking back

I'm a leader.
Leaders don't follow the trend they set the trend and others follows"






Leaked chat between Femi Otedola and daughter, DJ Cuppy

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 01:00 AM PST

A conversation between popular billionaire, Femi Otedola and his daughter, DJ Cuppy has surfaced social media.

The billionaire's daughter in the conversation, corrected her father after he made a wrong claim about her university.

Femi Otedola had asked Cuppy about her university, "Cambridge", and Cuppy in her response, told him that she doesn't attend Cambridge.

Femi Otedola wrote:
"Good morning Ifemiii, pls which collage are u in Cambridge".

Cuppy in her response, told her father,
"Morning Papa, first of all I'm in Oxford, not Cambridge".

The WhatsApp chat has sparked reactions from Nigerians on Instagram.

See chat and reactions below:




Woman filled with happiness as son returns home with white lady after 13 years in Canada

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 12:30 AM PST

A beautiful reunion between a mother and her prodigal son who came home after many years abroad was caught on camera.

The young man had spent the previous 13 years in Canada and had returned back home to Nigeria with a lovely white woman.

As soon as her son approached their home, his mother who was surprised to see him, grabbed him in a tight hug while crying tears of delight, as could be seen in the video released online.



They all sat down as a family and pose for the camera at one point in the film.

Davido disburses N250 million to selected orphanages across the country

Posted: 17 Feb 2022 12:00 AM PST

Nigerian award-winning artiste, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido has fulfilled his promise to disburse N250 million to selected orphanage homes across the country.

Updating Nigerians, he released a statement and documents showing the selected orphanages across the country that have received part of the N250 million donation.

The singer posted the documents on his Instastory channel.

Documents Below












Governor Obaseki’s senior slams Sammie Okposo’s Valentine’s Day message to his wife –“Fear men”

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 11:30 PM PST

Sarah Ogunbor, Senior Special Assistant to Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State has slammed Sammie Okposo's Valentine's Day message to his wife, Ozioma.

This comes after the gospel singer had taken to his Instagram page on Valentine's Day to celebrate his wife with the message: "My wife my love my friend. my support my co pilot my Queen. Every day with you is vals day. 12 years done forever to go #everyday with you is vals day #12yearsdoneforevertogo"

Reacting to the singer's message, Sarah Ogunbor drew attention back to when Sammie Okposo cheated on his wife.

The senior aide wrote: "If truly everyday with her is valentine. What happened to the day he impregnated another woman? Fear Men" 

See Sammie Okposo's Instagram Post Below

Zambian lady reportedly calls out Tekno, says his songs made her pregnant –“He needs to pay for child support”

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 11:00 PM PST

A lady from the East African country of Zambia identified as Rita Mwayanda has reportedly called out the popular singer, Tekno while insisting that his songs caused her pregnancy.

According to the lady who blamed her pregnancy which in turn led to her sufferings on the singer, disclosed that she used to be an ardent enthusiast of the singer and liked his songs so much.

She added that when he released one of his hit tracks, 'Pana' she was so excited that she slept with a man and got pregnant. Maintaining her stance, she disclosed that Tekno is the reason she has a child today and ought to pay for child support.

The report reads:

"TEKNO needs to pay Child support for his baby. I cant suffer because of him"- Zambian Woman Cries out.

A Lady from Zambia, 'Rita Mwayanda' took it out in public to express how Nigerian musician , Tekno is the reason she has a child, and suffering.
"It was back in 2016"- She explained. "I loved Tekno's music so much. I would go out to a club just to listen to any song by Tekno. During the month he released 'Pana' I got so excited that I slept with a man I didnt know and ended up pregnant. If It was not for Tekno I wouldn't have this child so he needs to pay for child support"- Rita cried
From achieves"

See post below:


Nse Ikpe-Etim and husband, Clifford Sule celebrates 9th Wedding Anniversary

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 10:30 PM PST

Nollywood actress Nse Ikpe-Etim has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate her ninth wedding anniversary with her husband, Clifford Sule.

The thespian shared photos and videos to celebrate the huge milestone, with congratulatory messages from her followers overwhelming the comment section of the Instagram post.

The pictures and video accompanied the caption: "9 years with you and a lifetime to come. Happy anniversary to us."

Watch the short clip below:

Reactions as Mercy Eke and Tacha are spotted together at Alex’s birthday cinema hangout – “Na mumu dey join celebrity fight”

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 10:00 PM PST

Reactions trail a video of the ex-Big Brother Naija housemates, Mercy Eke and Natacha Akide better known as Tacha spotted in the same space for their colleague, Alex Unusual's birthday cinema hangout.

It is no news that the reality stars feud began right from when they were in the house and until this moment no update about their reconciliation has been seen or heard.

The duo is known to always make shady remarks in a bid to spite each other.

However, fans were surprised that they could be spotted in the same arena despite being at loggerheads. Some hailed Alex for facilitating their reconciliation. Others on their part maintained that there was no conflict between them all along.

Watch the video below:


Tim Godfrey writes as he proposes to love –“Thank you for saying YES!!!”

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 09:30 PM PST

Popular gospel artiste, Timothy Godfrey is undoubtedly making plans to walk down the aisle as he proposes to the love of his life.

Sharing some cute photos of himself and his partner, the singer showered encomium on his wife-to-be while thanking her for accepting his proposal.

Captioning the post which triggered countless congratulatory comments, he wrote:

"Meeting you changed my life.
Meeting you brought unending smiles.
Most importantly, meeting you was and is my GREATEST REWARD from GOD.
Thank you for saying YES!!!
I can't imagine how I have lived without you all my life… but guess what? I would have Waited forever till we cross part. But thank God, this blissful and Heaven made Journey has started.

After giving my life to Christ…
Sharing life with you is the best thing that has happened to me.

No measure of time with you will be enough, But let's start with forever .

"EKJ" You are my STILL WATERS!!!

I love you ❤️"

See post below:

Mr Ibu recounts –“My first and second wife left me because I didn’t have money”

Posted: 16 Feb 2022 09:00 PM PST

Legendary comic-actor, John Ikechukwu Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu speaks on fatherhood and how marital crises shaped his decision and remoulded him for good.

Speaking to The Punch in a recent interview, the actor highlighted the responsibilities that come with being a father and the head of the family.

According to him, he was a careless father at first but retraced his steps and changed for good.

Mr Ibu further revealed that two of his wives left after having a child each for him and made it clear to him that they left because he didn't have money. This however made him double his efforts in order not to be looked down on again.

In his words:

"When you are young and single it is a big difference from being a married man, and a bigger difference when you start to have children. When you have babies, you are becoming a man, and when you are becoming a man, you are thinking big. There were certain things I wouldn't do that I do now, because I am the head of my family and family comes first. Also, my children look up to me, learn from me and emulate me.

I have to show them that I am responsible, so that they can be proud of who I am. God says you should nurture them, provide for them and that is what I do. Fatherhood makes you a responsible person. We have fathers who are responsible and there are others who are irresponsible and careless.

When I started my journey into fatherhood, I was a careless father, but by God's grace I was able to retrace my steps, build up myself and today I am proudly a responsible father. If you are a careless father, who doesn't care for his children, who doesn't have love for his and family, who doesn't have love and passion for building a home, such a person is not a man. I have been able to live up to my responsibilities as a father by providing for my family and making sure they never lack.

You have to build confidence in yourself. You learn everyday as a father, and I never miss any opportunity to learn everyday and this makes me a better parent.

I have people who learn from me and I teach them how to build a home even though I had some ups and downs in the course of trying to build a home. My first and second marriages failed; they (my wives) left me after having a child each for me.

I wondered what made them make such decisions and they made me know that it was because I didn't have money. This made me know that I have to be able to keep my family and provide for them and make sure that they are satisfied and not have any reason to look down on me."

Previous
Next Post »