Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Woman confesses Why she slept with her son

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 08:00 AM PST

Matina Agawua, a native of Yelwata, in Nasarawa State, has narrated why she slept with her biological son.

In a recent interview with The Nation, the woman confessed to have slept with her son, to confirm if she is fertile.

Agawua said when she lost her first husband, she decided to remain a widow for 13 years. She revealed she lost her first husband to herdsmen att@ck in Northern Nigeria. Her first marriage produced a son.

She remarried years after the de@th of her husband but had difficulties having a child with her second husband, Mr James after six years of marriage.

The woman said her in-laws thre@tened to show her the way out on the ground of not being able to have a child for their son. "We had been married for more than six years but were still childless due to my husband's fault, according to doctor's report, and I was hearing from the grapevine that he was planning to take a second wife on the grounds that I could not give him a child."

She said while she took fertility test, her husband did not deem it necessary to go for a medical check-up to ascertain the source of the problem.

She said she suspected that her husband was s#ffering from low spe#m count which made him unable to father a child as the test she took showed that there was nothing wrong with her. The woman said it was amid this cr!sis that she slept with her only son from her first marriage.

"Since he is not comfortable with us going for medical checkup on the assumption that nothing was wrong with him, I decided to convince my little son, who is just about 16 years old and schooling in Akwanga. I visit him regularly. He stays in a private apartment with my relatives, so I was going there to spend some time with them, especially on weekends when my market is off. It was actually difficult making love with my own son, but circumstances forced me to go into it. I needed to be sure of my fertility.

I know my husband very well. If he discovered I had an affair with a man outside, he would kill me.

"I love him so much and I'm afraid of him, so this evil plan kept ringing in my mind to know how fertile I am. I tried to visit my son in Akwanga mostly when I was on my ovulation period. I decided to develop a crush on him and draw him very close to me. We got intimate and ended up having s*x.

"One faithful day while I was on my ovulation period, I visited him. It was at about 11pm. I held his hand and made him sit beside me.

"I asked him if he had ever had s*x and he said no. I held him in my arms. This time, I felt warm and I think he too did. After that night, I felt extremely embarrassed, and guilty that I committed such an abomination with my own son.

"It was actually a taboo, but I warned him to keep it secret."

📸: The Nation

Clergywoman stirs controversy –“The N10k a man gives his wife is more valuable than N250k she earns at work”

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 07:00 AM PST

Tongues are wagging over a comment a female preacher made while preaching to her congregation.

In the video making the rounds on social media, the clergywoman chastised men who choose to marry financially independent women while doing little to assist them.

Using Abuja men as an example, she stated that men need to take their familial responsibility seriously and begin providing for their wives.

According to the clergywoman, a man must live upto his responsibility as the head of the family even with the little he earns, rather than waiting for his wife who earns more than him.

She further added that even though a man might be earning a meager salary, if he gives his wife N10k, it is more than the N250k she might be earning from work.

Watch video below:

Reactions trail video of Davido singing Assurance on stage – “He didn’t even mention Chioma my lover, Why did he keep quiet?”

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 06:00 AM PST

A video of Nigerian singer, Davido Adeleke singing one of his hit songs, Assurance on stage has sparked reactions on social media.

In the video, the singer was heard singing assurance song, but fans noticed that he kept mute whenever it reaches the "Chioma my lover" part.

Reacting to this, Froshyqueen said, "he didn't even mention Chioma my lover".

Adebayo wrote,
"This Davido just dey use Chioma dey catch cruise. I was expecting him to bring her out to the stage. Sheyb na them sing the assurance song together".

Kamara wrote,
"David just dey annoy me. My Chioma baby in the mud."

See video and reactions below,

https://www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/10000000_443098594223402_5846483351906823417_n.mp4?_=1


I’m done with relationship — Lady tearfully announces, after being served the proverbial breakfast

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 05:00 AM PST

A heartbroken lady has announced that she wants nothing to do with relationships anymore.

The young lady who was recently dumped by her boyfriend videoed herself crying bitterly while she lamented her ordeal.

Netizens have taken to the comment section to share their two cents:

ayzne_ wrote: "And she's pretty… what will become of me"

paschalpepper wrote: "Relax na turn by turn. Relationship wey everybody dey chop breakfast E reach your turn you say you re done. You dey do like that abeg."

iam_benkid wrote: "Common breakfast you are crying some girls they chop breakfast almost everyday."

wendy_adamma wrote: "Breakfast nah your mate ???"




Watch video below:

Davido says as he recalls man who told him they’d cancel his show – “Trusting God’s plan isn’t always easy”

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 04:30 AM PST

Sensational award-winning singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido is still celebrating after selling out the O2 Arena for his show which held on Saturday.

The singer had a star-studded show with an electrifying performance which has left tongues wagging for days now.

Taking to the microblogging platform, Twitter, the sensational singer recounted how a man told him they'd cancel his show on that very day it would hold.

Making a jest of the man's failed plans, the 'Skelewu' crooner stated that they man would probably come and and watch the show

He wrote:

"Trusting GOD's plan isn't always easy. Doubt, fear and insecurities can fill our minds. But we have to remind ourselves that our GOD is an Awesome GOD. HE's the only one who knows our future and HE's in control.!!!!"

Watch video below:

Davido acquires a brand new Mercedes-Maybach following a successful O2 show

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 04:00 AM PST

Afrobeat star, David Adeleke, better known as Davido augments the list of cars in his garage once more with another exotic ride; Mercedes-Maybach days after shutting down the London O2 arena with his superb performance.

The singer had made tongues wag a few months ago after he bought his Lamborghini Aventador worth over N275M. 

However, not too long after this, OBO recently took to his Snapchat handle to share a video of the new whip.

Captioning the video, he wrote:

"Who vex me"

Watch the video below:

https://www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/WhatsApp-Video-2022-03-07-at-11.33.29-PM.mp4?_=1

Fans however expressed surprise over the singer's love for exotic cars as they thought Davido would keep to his words by taking a break after acquiring his Lamborghini.

Peter Okoye brags – Psquare will shut down O2 Arena even without new songs

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:30 AM PST

Sensational award-winning singer, Peter Okoye, better known as Mr P, has stated that they'll shut down O2 Arena even without new songs.

The popular singer stated this on his Twitter page, following the recent success of Davido's London concert.

He wrote:

"We don't need to shut down O2. We are only going to close it down; with or without new songs! Legend is Legend."

Mr P previously posted a video from their former show, asking fans to vote which location they'd like for their next London concert.

In his words:

"Team P-SQUARE, should we O2 or Wembley this sh*t? Comment below. O2 is calling The Kings of Stage. #Rehearsals #AboutToDisturbLondon
#PsquareWorldTourLoading,"


Reactions as man shuts down local bar with stacks of N20 notes –“That money no reach N10k”

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 03:00 AM PST

Netizens have reacted to a video of a certain big boy who repeatedly sprayed bundles of 20 naira notes in a local club.

The unidentified young man who seemed to be the centre of attention could be seen seated comfortably with bundles of 20 naira notes.

Netizens reactions:

zarapearls wrote: "that money no reach 10k"

martinstino_ wrote: "Total expenses = #6,320″

koko_papping wrote: "Dorimé for four cousins…that means i be billionaire be that o"

__lolo__413__ wrote: " Is the pride & swelling for me"

_theugliestaram wrote: " Why he con dey frown?"

opinion.o wrote: "This has to be Ughelli… cause my people there 2Onaira and them na 5&6″




Watch the video below;

Singer, Portable washes Kogbagidi’s dirty linen in public after the latter shaded him

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:30 AM PST

Nigerian raving singer, Habeeb Okikiola a.k.a Portable has revealed so many unpleasant things about Kogbagidi, his estranged manager and international music promoter who denied knowing him earlier on Sunday.

Recall that Kogbagidi had renounced Portable in a viral video on Instagram and also denied ever having anything to do with him.

To this end, Portable, whose derisive reaction was much anticipated bashed Kogbagidi on social media and made so many private revelations about him.

In two separate videos on his Instagram page, Portable said: "Kogbagidi, I am a superstar, how dare you deny that you are not my Manager, Ogun k**I you, kogbagidi you don't have a house in lagos, Kogbagidi you have a Benz but you don't have money to buy fuel. Kogbagidi you don't have levels you are only living fake life in Lekki.

"Kogbagidi, I am now a rich artiste, you go Collect oh, I go block you for show and dem go break your Benz Windscreen, "F" you and your entire family, kogbagidi you don't have money, it's fake life you are living, Back then when I was with you, You and your friends used to come together to contribute money just to pay for Shortlets apartment."

https://instagram.com/stories/portablebaeby/2788149069755046317?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Nigerians react to Davido’s response when asked about collaboration with Wizkid and Burna Boy – “Davido no want wahala”

Posted: 08 Mar 2022 12:00 AM PST

Nigerian singer, Davido Adeleke recently granted an interview, and he gave a hilarious response when asked about Wizkid and Burna Boy collaboration.

The singer, during the interview, was asked when there will be a Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy collaboration, and Davido's response sparked hilarious reactions.

Davido simply told the interviewer to ask Wizkid and Burna Boy whenever he comes in contact with them.

"When you see them, ask them", Davido said.

Davido's response has sparked reactions online and fans and non-fans share their opinions.

Mark_gallant wrote,
"Better response. Obo never disappoint me. Obo for life".

Makavelli wrote,
"Simple question u no fit answer. Only one Machala forever. U no reach".

Akani wrote,
"Na wetin fit this interviewers wey dey ask nonsense question".

Watch video below,

https://www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/275110368_465594125286141_6159244605122714147_n.mp4?_=1

Cubana Chief Priest tells Ubi Franklin –“You can’t love Wizkid and Davido equally; na who put you for jet you suppose love pass”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 11:30 PM PST

Socialite and celebrity barman, Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief priest has informed Franklin Ubi that Wizkid and Davido can't be loved equally.

Ubi Franklin took to his social media page to slam trolls who stated that he disliked wizkid.

Allaying their fears, Ubi stated that he attended all wizkid's O2 Arena shows the year before.

He wrote:

"For people saying i hate Wizkid lol.
In November, 2021 I attend all three Wizkid concert At The 02.
And for those who followed my page, I blogged that entire concert on my page.
Wizkid and DavidO are not enemies, they are our Ambassadors to the world.
We live them"

Reacting to what Ubi had said, the Celebrity barman stated that wizkid and Davido can't certainly be loved same way.

According to him, the one who flies you on his Jet should be the one you love more.

In his words:

"You too explain !!! Fact remains that you can't love them equal, na who put you for jet you suppose love pass."


Reactions as Mercy Aigbe’s new husband, Kazeem reveals the real reason he married Mercy Aigbe –“Truth don dey come out”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 11:00 PM PST

Actress Mercy Aigbe's new husband, Kazeem Adeoti, has revealed a major reason he got married to the actress, despite being married.


In his recent post, Kazeem noted that he married her to stop 'fornication'. According to him, it is better to get another wife than to 'fornicate'.


The Ibaka tv boss, disclosed this during an interview with Media Room Hub. He stated that 'fornication' is wrong and spiritually dangerous.

His words,


"I want to use this medium to educate some people. A lot of married men out there are fornicating, keeping multiple sex partners and their wives are aware and pretending as if they don't know.

So, which one is better? to marry and do what is morally right or to fornicate? It is wrong and dangerous spiritually and health-wise. A lot of people are hypocrites. When you are bold enough to do the right thing, they complain. I know I have done the right thing. Let my wife be. Thanks."

See reactions below,

Ubi Franklin lashes out as troll refers to him as ‘nanny’ for babysitting Ifeanyi in London – “Chioma is like a sister to me”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 10:30 PM PST

Popular entertainer, Ubi Franklin, lambasts a troll that referred to him as a nanny for looking after Chioma Rowland's son during a trip to the UK.

This comes following a photo shared by Ubi on his Instagram page where he carried Davido's son, Ifeanyi, while her mother pose in a photo with him.

A troll, however, attacked the businessman for doing the job of a babysitter for Chioma while at the concert of her husband in the UK.

In response, Ubi cleared himself by stating affirmatively that both Davido and Chioma know his place in their family while noting that the chef is like a sister to him.

Watch the video below …

Mercy Aigbe reveals – What my daughter, Michelle told me after I informed her about my plan to remarry

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 10:00 PM PST

Actress, Mercy Aigbe reveals the response she got from her daughter, Michelle after sharing her intention to remarry with her.

The mother of two who recently got married to the movie marketer, Kazim Adeoti spilled some secrets about her new marriage in an interview with Media Room Hub Magazine.

According to her, Michelle who seemed to have been surprised about her move, asked her just one question.

"The first person I spoke to was my daughter when she came home for holiday. I told her I'm going to give marriage another shot, and that will be my last. At first, she asked if I really wanted to do that because she is a very emotional person. We have gone through a whole lot together. We have cried and laughed together. She has watched me go through a lot of trauma." She said

Speaking on her previous marriage with Lanre Gentry, Mercy who opted out from the union in 2017 after suffering a battered face revealed that, "But for the physical abuse, I was ready to stay in the marriage. I think insecurity contributed to the problems we had. I was ready to do anything for the marriage to work. People just spread false narratives. Even when you come out to say your own side of the story, no one still wants to believe your story. I love my life so I can't stay in an abusive marriage, someone can just push you, and you hit your head and die. Nobody was in my shoes so they won't understand. If I died, they will still complain that I didn't leave on time."

As regards the question on whether she would change her religion hence married to an Alhaji, she said:

"I believe that we serve the same God actually. I believe that whatever religion we fall under, it is the same God that we serve. But I'm now Alhaji's wife. The reception I've been getting from Muslims has been overwhelming—someone sent me different kinds of gifts—a praying mat, a Quran, and other things even when I have not declared to become a Muslim and that is making me want to change my religion. But I don't know sha. It is my choice. My husband is indifferent."

For those expecting the patter of tiny feet in their home in nine months, here is the bomb—its going to be a marriage with their kids, no new babies. Mercy said:

"Together we have six beautiful kids and we are blessed. I am 44, a baby girl for life. We have six and we are good".

Female fan airs her grievances – “I wasted my money, Davido’s O2 concert was disappointing”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 09:30 PM PST

Amid the continuous praises heaped on award-winning singer, David Adeleke a.k.a Davido, following his well-rated show at the London O2 Arena, one of the singer's fans expressed dissatisfaction.

Though Davido performed most of his hit songs with fellow artistes like Patoranking, Popcaan, Skiibii, Ckay, Adekunle Gold, Teni, Pheelz, DJ Ecool, Victony, Focalistic, Mayorkun, and many more, the female fan said the concert was a disappointment because Davido failed to invite Nigerian top artistes like Naira Marley, Tiwa Savage etc.

In her words: "Guys I just came back from Davido's concert and I am so annoyed right now because I feel like I have wasted my money. Like he brought out so many shit artistes……….If I wanted to see the shit artistes I would have….. I was expecting Naira Marley, big big artistes; He didn't even bring on Tiwa Savage. Guys that concert was disappointing, 3 out of 10."

Watch Video Below

Rosy Meurer dragged over recent video with husband, Churchill – “You like forcing things, madam rest”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 09:00 PM PST

Netizens drag the Nollywood star, Rosy Meurer over a loved-up video of herself and her husband, Olakunle Churchill.

The couple in celebration of their son's first birthday, threw a colorful and fun-filled party graced by some notable faces.

However, Rosy Meurer chose to serve some couple goals as she shared some lovely videos with her husband.

Rosy Meurer is seen in the video caressing her husband while they shared a kiss.


However, social media users have attacked Rosy of trying to paint a romantic picture of her marriage when it may not be so in a real sense.

Some maintained that Churchill wasn't playing along in the video, rather he looked like one who was forced.

Watch the video below:

Actress, Eniola Badmus’ pose with Davido in London O2 concert

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 08:00 AM PST

Popular Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus, stir reactions on social media following her pose with her best friend and singer, Davido Adeleke.

The thespian who had surgery to cut down her weight flew to the UK to support her best friend, Davido, at his London O2 concert where they struck a pose right before the show.

Fans and trolls, however, flooded the page of Eniola Badmus to question the chances of her being pregnant as a result of her protruding stomach.

"Madam,watin you block with ❤️ na??? No blocking plsssss," a troll wrote in reply to the photo.

See more relations below …





Kogbagidi forsakes Zazoo crooner – “I’m not Portable’s manager, I rebuke and reject it”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 07:00 AM PST

International music promoter, Kogbagidi, well known as the manager of Zazoo singer, Habeeb Okikiola a.k.a Portable, has denied ever having a connection with the latter.

Renouncing Portable in a viral video on Instagram, Kogbagidi retorted a colleague who hailed him as the singer's manager saying: "I am not Portable's manager, I reject and rebuke it."

The new development has triggered a lot of reactions, with many comments citing recent times when the duo had altercations concerning money, car ownership, and contract.

Amid the video, netizens anticipate a reply from Portable who they say will surely react to Kogbagidi's remark.

Watch The Video Below

Ka3na says as flaunts interior of new house– “Dissolving my marriage and moving abroad has been the toughest decision this year”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 06:00 AM PST

Popular reality star, Ka3na Jones, reflects on how hard it was to make up her mind about ending her marriage and relocating to the UK.

The brand influencer who hinted at being single after celebrating their anniversary with her now ex-husband speaks on her journey leaving everything behind for a new life abroad with her daughter.

Taking to Instagram to share stunning photos with her daughter in their new home, Ka3na wrote;

"It's Been 17Days Since We Got The Keys To Our New Home 🇬🇧👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏼🥂 @lila_bossbaby

Dissolving my marriage and moving abroad so far has been the toughest decision this year without the support of my family and friends. As some women here may have experienced..Pressing the RESTART button is always the most dreaded action button when considering a divorce. But I take a stand with —Nathan W. Morris; "Life Is A Master Piece. Edit It Frequently And RUTHLESSLY"

I Am Open To Collaborate With Brands In The Uk, Nigeria & Globally🌍💯." 

See the interior of her house below …






Davido’s grand entrance at the London’s O2 concert was impressive

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 05:00 AM PST

Popular Afrobeat singer, Davido Adeleke, made an impressive entrance at his concert at the prestigious O2 Arena in the UK.

The long-awaited concert of the singer was held on Saturday in London after selling out barely days on arrival in the Queen's country.

Davido made entrance to the podium in a levitating colorful platform with one of his top-rated songs from 2016, 'Skelewu.'

The massive fanbase of the singer was elated to see O.B.O perform for the second time at 02 Arena in London.

Watch the video below …

Reactions as Wizkid’s songs are played at Davido’s concert –“See wetin David take mature pass kid”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 04:30 AM PST

Despite Wizkid's inability to attend Davido's concert in London, his songs, however, got the crowds jumping for joy at the opening of the show.

This comes days after Wizkid confirmed in a tweet that he wouldn't be making it to David's concert due to a coinciding show in Dubai.

Both superstar singers controlled massive crowds at their individual shows in Dubai and London respectively.

Even though Wizkid and Davido have settled their differences, fans still have a thing or two to say about Wizzy's songs played at O.B.O's concert.

Watch the video below …

Singer, Wizkid shuts down Dubai with splendid stage performance

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 04:00 AM PST

As singer, Davido thrilled London with an unforgettable performance at the O2 Arena, Grammy winner, Wizkid took Dubai on a ride with his spirited display.

Starboy who stormed the United Arab Emirates to entertain his fans and lovers of Afrobeats with some of his awesome jams got so much love from the audience who vibed and flowed with his rhythm.

It is not in doubt that these two Nigerian superstars, Wizkid and Davido are making the country and continent proud as they never fail to deliver at any given moment.

Watch the video below:

Davido’s DJ, Ecool dragged to shreds for almost ruining singer’s O2 show –“Dem suppose break bottle for this guy head”

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 03:30 AM PST

The official disc jockey of the highly-rated crooner Davido, Ecool has comes under heavy criticisms for almost ruining the singer's O2 show with his choice of songs.

The DJ is currently entertaining backlashes from Davido fans for playing and instantly stopping Burna Boy's song at the show.

This occurred during Zlatan's performance. While the singer was showing off his superb dance moves; legwork on 02 stage, Ecool played Burna's 'Killin Dem'.

However, there was an instant break in the music and he(Ecool) immediately switched to Bella Shmurda's 'Cash App'

Watch the video below:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1500350690983616513

Fans however won't let go as they have ruthlessly bashed Ecool for not doing a good job…



Portable show-off award her received including someone else’s medal mistakenly handed to him

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 03:00 AM PST

Fast and rising singer, Portable a.k.a Zazuu master, flaunts awards received for the excellence of his music career.

This comes days after the singer called out Headies Award for skipping his name on the list of Next Rated artists.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, Portable flaunted two awards, one of his, and another which belonged to someone else but was mistakenly handed to him.

In his words, "I've told you, didn't you know, it is grace. This is my award; this is another man's award. They carry another man award give me, na grace."

"Grace pass juju Na God run am" he wrote in the caption while sharing the video.

Watch the video below …

Maraji opens up on marriage –He was the same guy that left me for another woman

Posted: 07 Mar 2022 02:30 AM PST

Popular content creator, Gloria Olorunto a.k.a Maraji, opens up about marrying the same man that broke her heart some years ago.

It would be recalled that Maraji had an emotional breakdown a while ago which took a toll on her career and led to a pause in her content creation for 12 weeks.

Months after opening up about a secret marriage to a supposed new man, the comedian, however, revealed in a recent question and answer on her page that he was the same man she married.

Also, the expectant mother added that they first met during a visit of his in Nigeria where he tasked her to make a video for his ex-girlfriend.

Watch the video below …

Previous
Next Post »