Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Portable Bags Dream Collabo, Links Up With Singer OritseFemi In Studio

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 09:00 AM PDT

Controversial Nigerian singer, Habeeb Okikiola popularly known as Portable has finally secured a collaboration with veteran singer Oritse Femi after several attempts.

Recall that Portable in a video called out his former promoter, Ijoba Danku for describing OritseFemi's glory as irrelevant when the Zazu crooner revealed his intention to release a track with him.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/04/samdave/2022/04/06/post_277545307_2399182673556602_8215519685193245596_n.mp4?_=1

In a new clip, Portable and Oritsefemi were finally spotted in the studio working on a new song .

The singer made the announcement via a video on his Instagram page with the caption:

"He don happen na God dey run am Bizza Bizza @portablebaeby @oritsefemi Cooking new vibes"

SEE VIDEO AND POST BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/04/samdave/2022/04/06/post_10000000_1496542510768043_2852331733577286753_n.mp4?_=2

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/04/samdave/2022/04/06/post_10000000_284421480399969_6119607740844442112_n.mp4?_=3


So far, buzzing act, Portable, has recorded songs with names like Olamide, Barry Jhay, Small Doctor, Oritse Femi and a host of others, just a few months after breaking into the industry.

Multiple Grammy Awards Winner, Angelique Kidjo — I Am From Oyo State In Nigeria

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 08:00 AM PDT

Legendary musician Angelique Kidjo has disclosed her root is from Nigeria in a new interview.

The multiple Grammy Awards winner said in a radio interview on Smooth FM in Lagos state that she is originally from Iseyin, a town in Oyo State, Nigeria, according to what her mother told her.

Born in Ouidah, Benin Republic, the 61-year-old veteran singer added that she has a lot of relatives in Nigeria even though she doesn't visit them often.

"My Mum told me that I am from Iseyin, because when my grandfather's great great great great father came back from Brazil, they found their roots in Iseyin."

"From my mother's mother's side, we have always been from Nigeria, so we have families in Abeokuta. Ibadan, Lagos, everywhere, I have cousins I haven't seen a million years that I miss a lot."

Angelique added that she has a busy schedule that her 29-year-old daughter, Naima, complains about. "I have a hectic life, my own daughter just told on the phone yesterday 'okay, when are you coming back home', and I said not before November to… and she said 'don't forget you have a daughter though,'" she said.

On her love for the continent of Africa, she established she was not only about singing about the beauty of the continent, however, showing the happiness the people of Africa radiate.

"It's just that I love to sing. I love to bring Africa to the world. The beauty of Africa, not the music that people are very content about seeing and talking about. Africa is not about that because I grow up in a country that is poor but people were very happy."

Angelique further stipulated that she wants the world to see how powerful African women are. "The women of Africa are the backbone of this continent and they are beautiful. So, I want the world to see that."

Angelique won her fourth Grammy Award on Sunday, April 3, 2022, beating Nigerian singers Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Made Kuti; Ghana's Rocky Dawuni; and Daniel Ho & Friends to secure the plaque for the Best Global Music Album award.

Watch her speak below;

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/04/adeyinka_oluwamayowa/2022/04/06/Angelique-Kidjo-from-Iseyin-Nigeria.mp4?_=1

M.I Abaga – My Next Album Might Win Grammy

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 07:00 AM PDT

Famous Nigerian rapper and record producer, M.I Abaga who recently got engaged has declared that his next album might win him a Grammy award.

M.I Abaga made the declaration as he affirms that he's ready to focus on music.

According to M.I, he is ready to focus on making music after his engagement announcement.

Recall that M.I recently revealed the identity of his new lover as he announced marriage dates.
He commended his fans for staying with him despite not releasing music in a long time.

His tweet read, "And now that that is all over, my music coming soon.

"Now I can focus so I release this album properly because it's a classic. Might win a Grammy. I appreciate your patience."

Tonto Dikeh blows hot – “Ada you’re still bitter like this? If them leave me, you fit beat me?”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 06:00 AM PDT

Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has slammed a woman identified as "Ada" whom she accused of hating her after she became a star.

According to Tonto Dikeh, the lady helped her 15 years ago before she became famous, and after she became a star, the woman turned her back on her and stated hating.

She wrote,

"My people all help is not help o. 15 years ago, this woman helped me. I turned star and the hate began. 7 years ago she came out with this news.

Ada you're still bitter like this? If them leave me you fit beat me? Girl not even with my hands tied.

Ada you of all people know that I have the strength of 10 men. If you come at me, I will beat crazy out of your head. I'm not Chris Rock.

I don't owe you jack. 15 years ago, you helped a little girl (Me). If you want pay back, you say it. I am rich now.

If them leave you, you fit beat me? Girl not even with my hands tied. You need to heal girl. Thanks like I always say for looking out for me. You can send your account details to my management.

Have a good life Ada. I promise you gonna heal. Just open your heart to the process. 80k since 15 years ago."

M. I Abaga hints at what he’s cooking – “My next album might win a Grammy”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:30 AM PDT

Veteran rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, also known as M.I Abaga has hinted at how outstanding his next album would be.

Taking to his Twitter handle, the music guru noted that owing to the current calm atmosphere, he can now focus and release his album properly.

According to M.I who's set to tie the knot with his lover in no time, his album is classic and might eventually win a Grammy.

He wrote:

"And now that that is all over… music coming soon.

Now I can focus so I release this album properly.. because it is a classic. Might win a Grammy..

I appreciate your patience ♥️🙏🏾"

See the tweet below:


Isreal DMW’s fiancee reveals what Davido gave to her

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 05:00 AM PDT

A video of Isreal DMW's fiancee flaunting N500,000 which she claimed she received from Davido has sparked reactions online.

In the video, Isreal's fiancee was spotted showing off the money as her lover, Isreal showered praises on Davido for the gift.

Isreal DMW began trending online lately after he shocked his girlfriend with a surprise proposal.

In a video shared online, the excited bride-to-be was heard expressing her shock over the proposal, as she recounted how it all went down.

According to her short narration in the video, her lover, Isreal DMW had invited her over for a simple dinner. She went for the dinner only to find out that he had planned to engage her.

Moments ago, she flaunted the N500k she received from Davido and fans took to the comment section to air their views.

Watch video and reactions below,

Chizzy Alichi says, reveals why they delayed procreation – My husband and I are ready to have children now

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 04:30 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi has revealed that she and her hubby are finally ready to have children after 3 years of marriage.

The thespian who tied the knot with the love of her life, Chike Ugochukwu Mbah in December 2019 is yet to welcome a child; a situation that has triggered some unpalatable comments from netizens.

Kemi Filani News after conducting an interview with Chizzy disclosed that the filmmaker and her husband are finally ready to make babies.

In her words:

"I am a lover of kids. I want to have 5 children with my husband and they are coming soon by God's grace. We are finally ready. I intentionally didn't want to have kids immediately after marriage and the reason is personal,"

When asked how she maintains a happy home due to the alarming rate at which celebrities' marriages crash, she disclosed:

"Maintaining a happy home starts from the person you got married to. My husband is somebody I have known for years because I learned that in marriage, sometimes love vanishes but friendship sustains the union. Secondly, he supports my dream. Some of my colleagues stopped acting as soon as they got married but my case is different. I became a producer after marriage and I opened my TV show because of him. So my husband is my best friend and he always wants to see me happy and vice versa. To me, that is how to maintain a happy marriage. I also shuttle different cities for movies but it's not that hard because I have a supportive husband. He comes around sometimes when he is free and of course, there is a working airport in Asaba, so I can easily breeze in and out. However, right now, I want to stay more in Lagos and make more contact and do more Lagos/cinema movies and also concentrate on my show."

Iyabo Ojo blows hot, calls out Davido – “Serial baby daddy”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 04:00 AM PDT

Nigerian actress, Iyabo Ojo has tackled Davido over his old tweet about nollywood actresses.

Hours ago, an old tweet of Davido speaking ill about nollywood actresses resurfaced on social media and this provoked Iyabo Ojo.

In the tweet, Davido claimed that actresses make their money through sleeping with men and not acting.

Reacting to this, Iyabo Ojo slammed Davido as she stated that such comments shouldn't be coming from a serial baby daddy like him.

In her words,

"Noooooo aba not from you. Haha. Abi shey won hack account e ni. Not from a serial baby daddy Davido. And I like you and your craft ooo".


Nkechi Blessing makes shocking revelation amidst messy breakup with husband, Opeyemi

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 03:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday and her husband, Hon. Opeyemi Falegan have been on the news lately as they lambast each other following their split.

However, in a clip from her IG live video, Nkechi Blessing made a shocking revelation as regards her sexuality.

The actress confidently stated that she's a lesbian and questioned what would happen next following the revelation.

She went on to ask if a fellow lesbian was on her live session so they could link up.

Nkechi Blessing also mocked her estranged husband, Opeyemi by stating that he's poor and can't perform well in bed which has made her purchase several adult toys as an alternative.

Watch the video below:

Sonia Ogiri slams Annie Idibia after getting blocked for supporting Pero – “Bitter, petty, damaged and lost”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 03:00 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Sonia Ogiri, lambasts her senior colleague, Annie Idibia, for taking sides in her feud with Pero Adeniyi.

This is a result of the unending rivalry between 2face Idibia's wife and the singer's baby mama, Pero, that has been making headlines for months.\

In a development on the image-sharing platform, Sonia Ogiri came to a realization that Annie blocked her on Instagram for taking sides with the supposed friend.

In reaction, the actress took to the platform to own the claim by tagging Pero in a post while lambasting 2Face's wife.

"Wahala no come too much like this. Person wey I no send, no dey follow, no dey feed or give me money block me because of @perosaiyemi," she wrote in an Instagram post.

Sonia added, "Some people are so bitter, petty, damaged and lost
I Sonia Ogiri doesn't and will never inherit anyone's enemy periodttt
@perosaiyemi_ Me love you now and forever.

Ps Be careful on the street of Instagram so you don't insult or h*te your destiny help for another person's problem."


Nkechi Blessing exposed amidst messy breakup with husband – “Forget fake tears, she’s dating a married man”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 02:30 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, gets called out for allegedly having an affair with a married man amidst her messy breakup with her husband.

The actress and her husband, Honorable Opeyemi, have been throwing tantrums for days as the duo publicly announce their separation while exposing each other's downsides.

According to an Instagram blogger, Gistlover, the mother of one is in an amorous relationship with Omoluabi, the owner of the Real Estate company she signed an ambassadorial deal with a few months ago.

Adding to the claim, the blogger alleged that Nkechi Blessing has been breaking homes and snatching people's boyfriends for a long time.

The post reads, "All of una wey dey come my DM dey beg for Nkechi, abeg make everybody getat ooo, when she was cursing me, una stop am??? forget fake tears ooo, Nkechi is dating Omoluabi, she be actress so all those tears an scene one una forget Destiny Etiko wey use her mama swear say she never see man when I talk wey I talk that time, small picture begin fly up and down. Na their work, pretense, leave people's husband alone, it's that simple, I come in peace.

Nkechi dey sweat under Ac werey don Dey cry before proper cry come , olobo Yalumo ooooo, Awon eyan hard work, my darling of them ask you say, ta lon bo lowo, tell them say Na GLB bi, onikuure with that your PUNA wey you take Dey scatter everywhere, stay away from peoples home, you say No,

Nkechi aja loma je oku eh, oni sha nkan to say je, the lesbian wey you do for houdegbe university then wey make them pursue your mama, bring it on, Na me you wan take open eye, I never call name your mama don dey sweat .

I love to see this mehn, pikin wey talk say she no go leave people husband, herself no go get rest, ki iyalaya ponri ponri baba eh ma woju ooo, GLB Lon ki lowo, won ni ri oku eh sha, BRING IT ON. Nkechi Omo Iya Nkechi for abule egba, BRING IT ON MY DIA, we live here meanwhile for another live video Biko, i nor know why you end that one, I enjoy am d!e."


James Brown’s colleague, Tobi The Creator, voices out following anti-crossdressing bill – “I am a skit maker”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 02:00 AM PDT

Popular crossdresser, Tobi The Creator, dissociates himself from all claims relating to crossdressing following a bill passed by the House of Representatives.

This comes hours after the House of Rep. passed a bill advising a jail term for individuals who identify as a crossdresser.

Tobi The Creator who has been spotted on countless media content with James Brown as crossdressers clarifies the public misconception as he emphatically declares himself as a typical skit maker.

"I am not a crossdresser. I have never been a crossdresser. I am a skitmaker/entertainer and entertainers are not limited to what to wear until now," he wrote in part.


Nkechi Blessing goes the extra mile to prove how poor ex-husband, Opeyemi is– “3 shirts and 2 trousers”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 01:30 AM PDT

Popular actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday continues to ridicule her ex-husband, Opeyemi Falegan amid their messy split. The thespian in her live sessions reiterated that the politician is seriously battling with penury and finds it difficult to feed himself.

She also took to her Instagram stories to make some degrading statements about Opeyemi all in a bid to prove that he's struggling.


She asserted that he possesses only 3 shirts and 2 pairs of trousers, and flies economy class when travelling only to rush into business class to take pictures after the passengers must have alighted from the plane.

She went on to slam him by tagging him as a jobless man who spends all his time on Instagram live.

See posts below:




Nkechi Blessing eventually agrees to dating an elderly man, reveals when they are getting married

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 01:00 AM PDT

Amid the online drama initiated by actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday following her separation from husband, Opeyemi Falegan, the thespian has tipped netizens about her current relationship status.

In an Instagram live session with James Brown and some other individuals, the mother of one boldly stated that she's currently dating a 60-year-old man who she claims gives her much peace.

According to her, the man is not on social media and will soon be tying the knot with him.

While some of the men she was conversing with doubted her statement, she stood her ground and refused to retract the statement.

This comes after Nkechi Blessing was accused of dating a married man amid her clash with Opeyemi.

Watch her speak below:

Reactions as Eriata Ese reveals how she got N3M from someone she has never met for being a good girl – “Who never lie hands in the air”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 12:30 AM PDT

Social media users react as ex-Big Brother Naija fake housemate, Eriata Ese reveals how a person she hasn't met before gifted her N3M for her trip.

According to her, when she told the individual that she's got nothing to offer him/her, the person said it's a reward for her hardwork and struggles.

Taking to her Snapchat handle, she wrote:

"Someone I've never met but known for 2yrs+ gifted me 3M for my trip, I'm still amazed. Told the person "I have nothing to offer u o, why would you gift me that much?" And the person said "because I see how you struggle for yourself, you deserve it…

I don't want anything from you, just keep being contented with the life you are living and keep being the good girl that you are; just don't change."

See the post below:






Wizkid’s associate, Godson lambasts Yemi Alade for defending Angelique Kidjo – “You will never sell any venue out”

Posted: 08 Apr 2022 12:00 AM PDT

Popular singer, Yemi Alade has been blasted by Wizkid's associate, Godson, for siding with Grammy winner, Angelique Kidjo.

The sensational singer had taken to her social media page to praise Beninese singer for winning the Grammy with her Album 'Mother Nature' – an award which rivaled and won against Wizkid's 'Made in Lagos'.

Wizkid fans had been infuriated by this, with some claiming that the song didn't deserve winning the Grammy.
However, a Twitter user Identified as Man of letters, had dropped his two cents on the matter, saying that the song was actually creating an awareness about dangers of climate change; advising people to take time and listen to the song.

Yemi Alade had retweeted the post on her Twitter page.



Infuriated by her obvious support for Angelique, Godson has lambasted the songstress, saying she can never sell out any venue till she dies.

In his words:

"Yemi Alade with ur french n francophone sing alike meaningful and soulful music will never be able to sell any venue out in 1min till u die yes till u die".


Mr Ibu says as he shares romantic video with wife – “Finally gonna nack”

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:30 PM PDT

Veteran Nollywood actor, Mr. Ibu has shared an update for his fans, hours after he cried out over his desire to 'knack'.

This is coming shortly after Mr. Ibu called out his wife in a hilarious video, as he claimed to be seriously in bedroom mood.

He shared a video of himself displaying sensual dance moves which depicts his bedroom skills.

Sharing the video with his followers, Mr Ibu wrote, "I wan nack,"

In a recent update, the actor has shared another video loving up with his wife and showing off sensual dance moves, as he stated that he's finally about to 'nack' his wife.

Watch video below,

Nkechi Blessing exposes her ex-husband of being a pedophile and bisexual, reveals nasty deeds

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 11:00 PM PDT

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday is definitely not slowing down on dragging her ex-husband, Opeyemi as she accuses him of being bisexual and a paedophile.

Taking to her Instagram story, she accused the politician of enjoying and having so much pleasure during a threesome with his friend, Shaddy.

She went on share more messages she received from netizens who accused Opeyemi of being a paedophile and bisexual.

One of the messages sent by the cybercitizen revealed how Opeyemi tried to use her for rituals but failed.

See screenshots below:




This comes after Nkechi Blessing opened up about her relationship with a 60-year-old man whom she said gives her much peace and will soon marry.

Lady drags Israel’s Fiancée as she makes shocking allegations – “Which babe in her right senses will be engaged to Israel DMW; he’s just Davido’s boy”

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 10:30 PM PDT

A lady has dragged Israel DMW's Fiancée as she claims that Israel is a link for her to get closer to the big boys.

The lady who made a video of her self dropped a query, asking which girl in her right senses would want to get married to Israel DMW.

She stated that Israel is just a 'boy' to Davido and that he's just bland and boring.
She mocked Davido's aide, saying that there's nothing to Israel, he's only a boy to the biggest musician in Africa.

She alleged that Israel's Fiancée wants to get married to him only to get closer to the big boys.

Watch the video below;

Nkechi Blessing mocked as netizens react to Cristiano Ronaldo girlfriend’s €100,000 monthly salary

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 10:00 PM PDT

Netizens have reacted to reports which claims that Manchester United superstar player, Cristiano Ronaldo pays his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez €100,000 every month.

The Catalan newspaper El Nacional claims that the €100,000 (£83,000) money is for "children's expenses and care."

Although, Ronaldo has other children from surrogates; the duo welcomed their first child together in late 2017, a daughter christened Alana.

The news had elicited varied reactions from netizens as social media users didn't waste time to involve Nkechi Blessing who's currently going through a messy divorce with her husband, Falegan Opeyemi David.

See their reactions below:

chu6x wrote: " Na this kind thing NKECHI BLESSING been they expect before….."

blaccquin wrote: " Your boyfriend who pays you 5k loves you too"

beckysume wrote: "Na poor man dey cry say woman na liability"

owotope77 wrote: "No wonder Baba no wan retire bills yapa"



James Brown tackles ‘oyinbo’ classmate during class presentation “Come and read if you have issues with the way I’m reading”

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 09:00 AM PDT

A video of controversial crossdresser, James Brown tackling his classmates during class presentation, has surfaced online.

His classmates apparently had a problem with his style of reading during the class presentation as they were heard grumbling and making sounds while he made his presentation.

Reacting to this, James Brown asked whoever has a problem with his manner of reading to step forward and take over.

"If you have issues with the way I'm reading, come outside and read it durling", James Brown said, and immediately continued his presentation.

James Brown is currently schooling in the United Kingdom, and according to him, 'presentation' is one of his top skillsets.

Watch video below,

Chizzy Alichi says, reveals why they delayed procreation – My husband and I are ready to have children now

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 08:00 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Chizzy Alichi has revealed that she and her hubby are finally ready to have children after 3 years of marriage.

The thespian who tied the knot with the love of her life, Chike Ugochukwu Mbah in December 2019 is yet to welcome a child; a situation that has triggered some unpalatable comments from netizens.

Kemi Filani News after conducting an interview with Chizzy disclosed that the filmmaker and her husband are finally ready to make babies.

In her words:

"I am a lover of kids. I want to have 5 children with my husband and they are coming soon by God's grace. We are finally ready. I intentionally didn't want to have kids immediately after marriage and the reason is personal,"

When asked how she maintains a happy home due to the alarming rate at which celebrities' marriages crash, she disclosed:

"Maintaining a happy home starts from the person you got married to. My husband is somebody I have known for years because I learned that in marriage, sometimes love vanishes but friendship sustains the union. Secondly, he supports my dream. Some of my colleagues stopped acting as soon as they got married but my case is different. I became a producer after marriage and I opened my TV show because of him. So my husband is my best friend and he always wants to see me happy and vice versa. To me, that is how to maintain a happy marriage. I also shuttle different cities for movies but it's not that hard because I have a supportive husband. He comes around sometimes when he is free and of course, there is a working airport in Asaba, so I can easily breeze in and out. However, right now, I want to stay more in Lagos and make more contact and do more Lagos/cinema movies and also concentrate on my show."

Man cries out over wife’s affair with mallam

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 07:00 AM PDT

A heartbroken man has cried out on social media after finding out that his wife is cheating on him with a mallam.

According to him, his wife benefitted from the aboki who is a filling station manager during the peak of fuel scarcity.

Read his post below:

"At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours. Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her!

I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer. There's no free lunch even in Freetown. Pray for me!"


Man shares experience after advising female friend to exit toxic relationship

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 06:00 AM PDT

A man identified as Oso Yinka has narrated his experience after advising his female friend to exit her toxic relationship.

According to Yinka, he spent hours on phone advising the lady and encouraging her to leave a relationship which she claimed was very toxic.

However, days after the advice, she called him to inform him that they have gotten back together and her boyfriend wanted to speak to him.

In his words,

"I once advised a female friend to exit a toxic relationship after so much drama. The process took us weeks and several hours of phone calls to help her heal.

One day she called me on video call and said "Yinka, Tunji apologized. He wants to speak to you"…😭 i wan craze."


M. I Abaga hints at what he’s cooking – “My next album might win a Grammy”

Posted: 07 Apr 2022 05:30 AM PDT

Veteran rapper, Jude Lemfani Abaga, also known as M.I Abaga has hinted at how outstanding his next album would be.

Taking to his Twitter handle, the music guru noted that owing to the current calm atmosphere, he can now focus and release his album properly.

According to M.I who's set to tie the knot with his lover in no time, his album is classic and might eventually win a Grammy.

He wrote:

"And now that that is all over… music coming soon.

Now I can focus so I release this album properly.. because it is a classic. Might win a Grammy..

I appreciate your patience ♥️🙏🏾"

See the tweet below:


Previous
Next Post »