Free Technology for Teachers - 2 new articles

Mike Tholfsen is my go-to person for all things Microsoft Edu. This week he released a new video highlighting nine new features in Microsoft Forms for 2023. A couple of the updates are what I would call mostly cosmetic. The rest of the updates are ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


"Free Technology for Teachers" - 2 new articles

  1. New and Notable Microsoft Forms Features
  2. 27 Google Drive Tips and Tricks
  3. More Recent Articles

New and Notable Microsoft Forms Features

Mike Tholfsen is my go-to person for all things Microsoft Edu. This week he released a new video highlighting nine new features in Microsoft Forms for 2023. A couple of the updates are what I would call mostly cosmetic. The rest of the updates are definitely worth noting and trying if you haven't already given them a try. 

The new Microsoft Forms features that I'm excited to try include the option to add images to multiple choice answer choices, instant polling in Teams, and using images in polls in Teams. There's also a new option for adding background music to a Form. I think that's neat, but I'm not sure I'd use it in my classroom. Watch Mike's new video to learn all about the nine new features in Microsoft Forms for 2023. 

 
   

27 Google Drive Tips and Tricks

I'm in the process of organizing my YouTube channel to be more than just two big playlists of Practical Ed Tech Tips and Google Tutorials. To that end, this morning I went through my channel and put my current and relevant Google Drive tutorials into one playlist. 

My new Google Drive tutorials playlist contains twenty-seven videos covering everything from the basics of getting started with Google Drive to creating QR codes for your files and a whole bunch of other ways to get the most out of Google Drive. Some highlights of the playlist are included below. 

Getting Started With Google Drive - Settings and Uploads

 


How to Use Google Drive to Comment on Videos

 


How to Create QR Codes for Audio Files in Google Drive

 


How to Set Expiration Dates for Google Drive Folders and Files

 
   

More Recent Articles


Previous
Next Post »