Free Technology for Teachers - 2 new articles

Google Documents has been around so long now that some of us who have been using it from the start may have forgotten about some features. I did that just the other day when I "remembered" to use the version history to go back and look at a some edits ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


"Free Technology for Teachers" - 2 new articles

  1. 5 Google Docs Features You Might Have Overlooked or Forgotten About
  2. How to Sort Microsoft Forms Entries by Completion Time
  3. More Recent Articles

5 Google Docs Features You Might Have Overlooked or Forgotten About

Google Documents has been around so long now that some of us who have been using it from the start may have forgotten about some features. I did that just the other day when I "remembered" to use the version history to go back and look at a some edits that I had made to a large document. Similarly, if you have been using Google Docs for a long time you may not have noticed some of the more recent features because you're in the habit of using just the tools that you regularly use. 

In this new video I highlight five features of Google Documents that you might have overlooked or forgotten about. In the video I demonstrate the following:

  • Smart Chips
  • Building Blocks
  • Bookmarks
  • Dropdowns
  • Image sourcing and alt text.
 
   

How to Sort Microsoft Forms Entries by Completion Time

A couple of days ago I helped a reader who needed a quick way to sort Google Forms responses so that the most recent submission was always easy to find. I'm guessing that there's probably a Microsoft Forms user out there who would like to know how to do a similar thing. That's why I created this short tutorial video. In the video that is embedded below you can see how to sort responses to Microsoft Forms according to most recent submission. 

Video - How to Quickly Sort Microsoft Forms Responses by Completion Time

 


Applications for Education
Sorting the Google Sheet attached to a Google Form is something that I've done for years. The same can be done with Microsoft Forms and Excel. I do that so when I have students completing something like a practice quiz over the course of a week I can quickly find the latest submission and review it with a student without having to constantly scroll to the bottom of the sheet.
   

More Recent Articles


Previous
Next Post »