Free Technology for Teachers - 2 new articles

Here's a little tip that I shared with a friend last weekend and I figured a few of you might appreciate it as well. When an email that you are expecting to appear in your primary tab in Gmail appears in another tab, you can simply drag it over to your ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


"Free Technology for Teachers" - 2 new articles

  1. A Quick Tip for Sorting Gmail
  2. 29 Google Sites Tutorials for Teachers
  3. More Recent Articles

A Quick Tip for Sorting Gmail

Here's a little tip that I shared with a friend last weekend and I figured a few of you might appreciate it as well. When an email that you are expecting to appear in your primary tab in Gmail appears in another tab, you can simply drag it over to your primary tab. When you do that, Gmail will give you the option to have all future emails from that sender appear in your primary tab. Doing that is a good way to make sure you don't miss an important email that you're expecting. Watch the video below for a demonstration of this tip.

Video - A Quick Tip for Sorting Gmail

 
   

29 Google Sites Tutorials for Teachers

Yesterday afternoon a reader emailed me to ask if I had any resources she could reference while building a website with Google Sites. The first video that I thought to send her was this one covering all of the basics of creating your first Google Site. In looking for that video I came across a bunch of other Google Sites tutorials that I've made over the last few years. I then put all of those videos into one playlist of 29 Google Sites tutorials. Some highlights from the playlist are embedded below. 
   

More Recent Articles


Previous
Next Post »