Free Technology for Teachers - 2 new articles

In addition to publishing here on Free Technology for Teachers, I also publish on two other sites that I maintain. Take a look at the list below to see the other things I wrote in April. From EdTechFitness.com:. Put On Your (Safety) Glasses and Take a ...

Click here to read this mailing online.

Your email updates, powered by FeedBlitz

Here are the latest updates for nurhasaan10@gmail.com


"Free Technology for Teachers" - 2 new articles

  1. 23 Other Things I Wrote in April
  2. 66 Canva Tutorials for Teachers
  3. More Recent Articles

23 Other Things I Wrote in April

In addition to publishing here on Free Technology for Teachers, I also publish on two other sites that I maintain. Take a look at the list below to see the other things I wrote in April.

From EdTechFitness.com:
   

66 Canva Tutorials for Teachers


Other than Google Workspace tools, Canva is the tool that I've published the most tutorials about on my YouTube channel. In fact, with the publication of my latest Canva tutorial video I've now published 66 tutorials about using Canva's many features for making videos, presentations, timelines, posters, greeting cards, worksheets, and many other graphics. All of those videos are available in one playlist that you can find and bookmark right here on my YouTube channel.

You can view my updated Canva tutorials playlist right here. A handful of highlights from the playlist have been embedded below. 


How to Create a Video With Canva

 


How to Create an Audio Slideshow Video in Canva

 


How to Import PowerPoint Slides into Canva
   

More Recent Articles


Previous
Next Post »