Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


#BBNaija3 2018 Drama: Nina Apologizes To Her Boyfriend For Kissing Miracle In The Shower

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:37 PM PST

Nina a Big Brother Naija (#BBNaija 3), housemate, who the camera caught kissing Miracle in the shower two days ago, has shown some remorse about her uncontrollable action and has asked for forgiveness from her boyfriend


She made this revelation during her session with Biggie today. Nina laments; i feels very bad, and she knows her boyfriend will be watching and he would be feeling bad about her affair with Miracle.


 In her words she said:

"I know my boyfriend will feel bad, I know he's feeling bad at the moment. I'm begging him not to feel bad about everything happening here. I'm sorry, I'm trying to control it. My boyfriend might even be crying watching me here. I'm really sorry but I'll keep controlling it"

She also disclosed that she has already told Miracle about her boyfriend, and added that she would speak to him tonight again.

"Miracle knows I have a boyfriend, I told him, he told me he was single, and I told him I was dating. Because my relationship is something I cannot deny… I'm just open, for people to know I'm dating. I don't know what's in his mind, but Miracle knows I have a boyfriend"

Sharing is caring. Share this story.

Gov. Ambode In Enugu State To Visit Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:17 PM PST

The Highly esteemed Lagos state Governor, Dr Akinwunmi Ambode‏is in Enugu State on a courtesy visit to His Excellency, the Governor of Enugu State, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, at the Government House, Independence Layout, Enugu.





Sharing is caring. Share this story.

Tonto Dikeh Has Been Barred By A Lagos Mag.Court From Featuring Son, Andre On "King Tonto" Reality Show

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:06 PM PST

A Lagos state magistrate court sitting in Ikeja has ordered Nollywood screen Queen, Tonto Dikeh and Linda Ikeji not to air King Tonto Reality Show until the case before her is settled


The court has barred both Tonto Dikeh, or her proxies, and Linda Ikeji or her proxies from airing, showing, disseminating or broadcasting, either through television, blogs or the Internet the person, name, face, image, likeness or picture of King Andre Omodayo Igo Churchill in the King Tonto Reality Show produced by Linda Ikeji Media pending the hearing of the
originating motion in the suit. According to a reliable source, the court gave this injunction on the 31st of January.
.

The suit which was filed against a 
Reality Show being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited, at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court, has Mr. Olakunle Churchill argued that he is only protecting his son's rights as captured under the Child Rights Law of Lagos State.

According to him, Tonto Dikeh is only using the boy for self aggrandisement and thereby exposing the life and times of their son at a time of his life, when he cannot make a decision for himself.


Sharing is caring. Share this story.

Dencia In New Photos Showing Off Her Beautiful Life

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:27 PM PST

Dencia the CEO of Whitenicious, a skin care company shared some new photos of herself rocking in smashing designer clothes, and pajamas. 




She skin care entrepreneur supported the photos with this;

My life goal was 2 get to a point where I can wear my PJ's & Robe everywhere I go � Pix 1 pulling up 2 someone's house,Drs appointment,office,lunch Nobu,Basically 360 Days a week I look fresh outta bed� I'm too comfy to be bothered.My brother says I look homeless but I really just enjoy feeling at home everywhere I go�� #GoalsReached #tbt #livingmybestlife








Sharing is caring. Share this story.

BBNaija 2018: Pairing Of Housemates

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:24 AM PST

Big Brother Naija3 (BBNaija3) 2018 edition, entered its pairing stage last night. The female housemates were asked to pick numbers after which they proceeded to pick male partners.



 The males were given the choice of rejecting or accepting when picked by a female.

Below is a list and pictures showing the 2018 BBNaija Housemates pairing. Which pair do you think will make the ultimate power couple?
 1. Tobi and Cee- c
2.Lolu and Anto
3. Angel and Ifu Ennada
4. Alex and leo
5. Dee one and Vandora
 6. princess and Bitto
7. Bambam and Teddy A
8. Nina and Miracle
9. Khloe and K- Brule
10. Ahneeka and Rico







Sharing is caring. Share this story.
Previous
Next Post »