Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


Q DROP 828 - 846 - MIND WARFARE, &, PROPHECY: two moons in the month of flowers

Posted: 05 Mar 2018 09:06 PM PST

Dear Brothers & Sisters, the Chapel was hit by a tree in Friday's NorthEastern. It snapped in the howling wind!!! We are all OK. Thank you for your prayers ...  by God's Grace you are all safe as well. It struck the North wall where the icon of Our Lady of Sorrows resides ... minimal damage, but it sounded like a BOMB!!!, knocking the clock off of the wall as all the animals ran for cover. THE PROTECTION OF THE MOTHER OF JESUS WAS OVER US. THANK YOU LORD, FOR YOU MOST HOLY MOTHER. faithfully yours in Jesus & Mary, the little brother.

The dream/prophecy ends as follows: "There shall yet come a violent hurricane. Iniquity is at an end, sin shall cease, and before two full moons shall have shone in the month of flowers, the rainbow of peace shall appear on earth … Throughout the world a sun so bright shall shine as never seen since the flames of the Cenacle until today, nor shall it be seen again until the end of time."


Our Lady's message through Mirjana Soldo of March 2nd, 2018: "Dear children, great are the works that the Heavenly Father has done in me, as He does in all those who love Him tenderly and who faithfully and devoutly serve Him. My children, the Heavenly Father loves you, and it is through His love that I am here with you. He is speaking to you. Why do you not desire to see the signs? Everything is easier alongside Him.

Also, pain lived with Him is easier because faith exists. Faith helps in the pain, and pain without faith leads to despair. Pain lived and offered to God raises up. Did my Son not redeem the world through His painful sacrifice? As His mother I was with Him in the pain and suffering, as I am with all of you. My children, I am with you in life, in suffering, in pain, in joy and in love.

Therefore, have hope. It is hope that makes you comprehend that life is there. My children, I am speaking to you, my voice is speaking to your soul, my heart is speaking to your heart.

Oh, apostles of my love, how much my motherly heart loves you. How many things I desire to teach you. How my motherly heart desires that you be complete, and you can be complete only when your soul, body and love are united within you.

I implore you as my children, pray much for the Church and her servants - your shepherds; that the Church may be such as my Son desires - clear as spring water and full of love. Thank you."


Psalm 22:11 Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one left to help. "My beloved, do not take your gaze off me. Look at me and gain strength. All are being tested and tried. Those who keep their eyes fixed on me will be held up, supported, strengthened. Do you think that when I send trials, that I abandon my little ones who trust in me? On the contrary! Those little ones who cry to me in their agony I will press to my heart. Be at peace, no matter the trial, my children. I am near to you at all times. Offer me your Fiat and be at peace." message to Pelianito 3/4/18

Christians in Damascus are coming under heavy fire

Court Forces Doctor to Euthanize Patient or Face Professional Sanction



#840 https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/white-house-shots-fired/index.html

#834 Dead Cat Bounce

How globalists weaponize the stock market to control presidents.

q-anon-what-can-we-do/

#837 Q
Previous
Next Post »