Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


My fellow Anons, I do believe the time is now.

Posted: 20 Feb 2019 05:50 PM PST

My fellow Anons, I do believe the time is now. The world will change and we will live our lives as GOD intended. In PEACE. Here's to you and the future! Can I get a witness?

Q Drop 2839

The Shrine on the Border Wall in San Diego
"We have all learned a lot about why we are kept so naïve. Knowledge is power and we've been deprived of power. When my child was trafficked I called every kids organization I could find. It's pretty easy to figure out they are all vulture organizations when you try to actually get help from them . I'm just now recovering from that red pill four years later ... Only that Trump is succeeding and leftism is in trouble. I know something first hand about how corrupt our entire judicial system is that nobody even wants to hear much less contemplate. They are almost all trafficking kids. All blue county courts are.

I don't know if this is what Q is talking about but America can't handle this level of reality yet so I don't even try anymore . Not even the people on this website as red pilled as they are can grasp the magnitude of this problem. There are many levels to the red pill. I assume Q knows what I know but simply can't do anything about it yet. You can't get rid of the entire judiciary can you? That's literally what it would take and all faith in the judicial system would be gone as soon as people realized what I know from five years of intense direct experience in multiple states." ChiCom


The Giant Awakens- #AmericanPeople are awake: A third dossier?, Roast level 11, & Joe Cuba's Birthday

Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:55 PM PST





When their attempts to silence through 'print' fail, they must now include in TV/video.
Why put so much attention into a so-called conspiracy?
Why is it critically important for them to change your opinion or prevent you from opening your mind?
Q #2826
A third dossier?

"Pics, or it never happened. The fact that there hasn't been a single, credible photograph since her disappearance from the public eye puts everything in doubt until proof positive can be made." Blacksmith21


What a coincidence.
News moving fast?
Q #2838

the next frontier of rabid social justice has arrived

Roast level 11.

the 250 Mil I don'Wanna Work Song WaPo Dedication

Posted: 20 Feb 2019 12:55 PM PST

"He locked eyes with me & approached me, coming within inches of my face. He played his drum the entire time he was in my face. I never interacted with this protester. I did not speak to him. I did not make any hand gestures or other aggressive moves. To be honest, I was startled & confused as to why he had approached me. We had already been yelled at by another group of protesters, & when the second group approached I was worried that a situation was getting out of control where adults were attempting to provoke teenagers. I believed that by remaining motionless & calm, I was helping to diffuse the situation. I realized everyone had cameras & that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict.
  I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand."

💥THE SYG SONG💥

VACCINES: �� The McDowell family of Detroit Michigan brought their triplets in for vaccination, & within hours all 3 of them were autistic. �� Autism Coverup, Big Pharma Big Profits, data the drug industry does not want you to see.

Posted: 20 Feb 2019 11:28 AM PST

"Routine vaccination" wiped out 3 triplets down to permanent full blown autism on the SAME DAY
The McDowell family of Detroit Michigan brought their triplets in for vaccination, and within hours all 3 of them were autistic. Vaccines are not vaccines. They are eugenics shots that have nothing in them that is claimed - the Italian vaccine board recently tested the new version of the same vaccine these kids got and found it had none of the ingredients claimed, and no antigens for any of the diseases it was supposed to prevent. What is often peddled under the cover of vaccine legitimacy is a complete fraud, with no vaccine component at all. Here is their testimony of what happened
Previous
Next Post »