Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


PROPHECY, TRUMP, TESLA, POPE FRANCIS, ☦️UKRAINE tears are dropping like rain ☦️, INFANTICIDE, Smollette's Little Lie,

Posted: 06 Feb 2019 05:06 PM PST

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. I Am the King of Glory. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. Hear My voice. Pray for the President of the United States of America. He needs your protection. Shelter him by your prayers. He must finish his term. Beloved, My master plan nears fruition. I have positioned him as the spiritual authority of that nation. Do not work against My divine will. I have orchestrated his life, and placed him into office for My glory. Allow him to serve Me. Pray for him morning, noon, and night. Be faithful to this instruction. Satan plans the destruction of the United States of America. If you allow leaders to rise up against Donald Trump, politicians or those placed in positions of authority, more strife will fall on the United States, and many nations of the world will also know division, pain, and great trials. Support Donald Trump by your prayers, and remain faithful to this instruction. Protect all the nations of the world, by doing this daily. Refusal to comply will have grave consequences on the entire world. Obey swiftly. Accept to weaken Satan s grip on the world. Begin with the United States of America. I have chosen her to lead. Honor Me with your prayer petitions. I love you with an everlasting love. I wait on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom  Wednesday, 6 February 2019 message to jabez







Nothing says women's rights like killing babies

Previous
Next Post »