Toys & Treats For Your Furry Family Member

PaleOMG New Blog Post!
View this email in your browser

You are receiving this email because you opted in at PaleOMG.com. To unsubscribe, click the link below.
unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

paleomg.com

PaleOMG New Post & Exclusive Discount:
Treats & Toys For Your Furry Family Member
(+ a special discount for you)

jacksons favorite treats

Today on the blog, I'm talking about my recent Thrive Market order and all the treats, toys and pet cleaning products I loaded up on! I continually find new products for myself and my husband on Thrive Market, and now I can snag some things for Jackson, as well! Instead of heading to the pet store to deal with not-so-friendly people, I now can get his gluten-free treats and eco-friendly poo bags delivered right to my door, all at a discount!

jacksons favorite treats

Some of Jackson's favorites from this Thrive Market order include:

Castor & Pollux Organix Organic Dog Cookies (33% off)
Doggy Delirious Peanut Butter Bones Natural Dog Treats (17% off)
Beco Pet Plush Dog Teddy Toy (30% off)

And I'm loving the  Organic Oscar Organic Aloe Vera Pet Wipes which are biodegradable, recyclable, and paraben free; and the Truce Dog Shampoo, Lavender & Peppermint to keep Jackson smelling so fresh and so clean clean!

Click here to read about all my favorites from my recent order! And remember that today you can get 25% off your first order + a FREE 30 day trial! That means you'll get an extra discount on top of the already marked down items on Thrive Market! I did the math and I've already over $350 this year by using Thrive Market to purchase my groceries, cleaning supplies, and makeup. And now I can add Jackson's goodies to that savings list! Don't miss out on these discounts! Check out Thrive Market today!


Click Here to Read About All Jackson's Favorite Pet Products!

jacksons favorite treats
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Instagram
Instagram
Pinterest
Pinterest
Copyright © 2019 PaleOMG, All rights reserved.

This post is bought to you by Thrive Market and I may be compensated for the post, but all opinions are my own. This compensation helps with expenses to keep this blog up and running! 

You are receiving this email because you opted in at my website PaleOMG.com. To unsubscribe, click the link below.

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences 
 
Previous
Next Post »