Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


COVID-19 Stimulus Package, “pharmed” by Pharma for profit. #Hydroxychloroquine

Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:43 PM PDT


the-state-of-emergency-is-a-special-state-of-prevention-of-the-spread-of-the-epidemic-not-a-state-of-panic-and-discouragement

sacrificing-the-mass-under-the-coronavirus-outbreak-its-our-duty-stay-home

Prayer of Spiritual Communion

My Jesus,

I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.

Never permit me to be separated from You. 
Amen.

COVID-19 Stimulus Package & Tips for Those Struggling


police-readying-to-place-israel-under-full-lock-down

CV-19 death stats out of Italy



experimental-coronavirus-vaccine-to-skip-animal-testing-test-directly-on-humans

Hydroxychloroquine


Foods That Weaken Your Immune System

& THIS: After Blowing $4.5 Trillion on Share Buybacks, Airlines, Boeing, Many Other Culprits Want Taxpayer & Fed Bailouts of their Shareholders After Blowing $4.5 Trillion on Share Buybacks, Airlines, Boeing, Many Other Culprits Want Taxpayer & Fed Bailouts of their Shareholders (great comments!!)
Previous
Next Post »