I'm Crashing Into Your UNTAMED Book Clubs!

That time Abby & I crashed one of your UNTAMED book clubs!!!

ARE YOU CHOOSING UNTAMED
FOR YOUR BOOK CLUB? 


If you areplease send an e-mail to UntamedBookClub@gmail.com with the date, time, and Zoom link for your book club meeting.
I want to crash into some of them!


So many of you are choosing UNTAMED for your book clubs! This makes me so grateful and excited that I've decided to crash into some of them.
 
Questions:
 
1.     If your book club already did UNTAMED: What were the juiciest discussion topics?
 
2.     ARE YOU CHOOSING UNTAMED FOR YOUR BOOK CLUB? If you are, please send an email to 
UntamedBookClub@gmail.com with the date, time, and zoom link for your book club meeting because I want to crash into some of them!

3.     If I crashed your book club, what's the one question you'd ask me about the book?

Let us know at
UntamedBookClub@gmail.com

ALSO: Many of you have been writing in to ask for this, so we made a discussion guide for you -- in case you want to discuss UNTAMED with your book club or friends but are entirely too distracted to decide what to discuss. (You are my people.) The discussion guide is HERE.


Love
G
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Website
Copyright © 2020 Glennon Doyle, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed at Momastery.com

Our mailing address is:
Glennon Doyle
800 West Broad Street #6209
Falls Church, VA 22040

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Previous
Next Post »