Apocalypse Paradigm

Apocalypse Paradigm


needs to go viral: For the ‘can’t vote for Trump' folks.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

the essence of our current battle for the future of the USA! 

What am I voting for on November 3 ???

That moment when someone says, "I can't believe you would vote for Trump!" simply reply, I'm not voting for Trump! ... 
  • I'm voting for the First Amendment and freedom of speech.
  • I'm voting for the Second Amendment and my right to defend my life and my family.
  • I'm voting for the next Supreme Court Justice to protect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I'm voting for the continued growth of my retirement 401K and the stock market.
  • I'm voting for a return of our troops from foreign countries and the end to America's involvement in foreign conflicts.
  • I'm voting for the Electoral College & the Republic in which we live.
  • I'm voting for the Police to be respected and to ensure Law & Order.
  • I'm voting for the continued appointment of Federal Judges who respect the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
  • I'm voting for our jobs to remain in America and not be outsourced all over again to China, Mexico and other foreign countries.
  • I'm voting for secure borders and legal immigration.
  • I'm voting for the Military & the Veterans who fought for this Country who gave the American people their freedoms.
  • I'm voting for the unborn babies that have a right to live.
  • I'm voting for continued peace progress in the middle east and in support of Israel.
  • I'm voting to fight against human/child trafficking.
  • I'm voting for Freedom of Religion.
  • I'm voting for the American Flag that is disrespected by the Democratic Party.
  • I'm voting for the right to speak my opinion & not be censored.
  • I'm not just voting for one person, I'm voting for the future of my Country.
  • I'm voting for my children and my grandchildren to ensure their freedoms and their future. 
I REST MY CASE! 
 
WHAT ARE YOU VOTING FOR?

ESP. IN THE DEVELOPING BRAINS OF CHILDREN.

Posted: 10 Oct 2020 02:04 PM PDT

 
Biden's China Tied to US Riots
................................. & THISAccording to JewishNewsUSA 
Previous
Next Post »