Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Actress, Bimbo Ademoye dragged for allegedly dating and sharing nude photos with married man

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Ademoye is currently getting it hot as she has been called out for allegedly dating and sharing some naked photos of herself with a married man.

According to the blogger, identified as Cutie_julls, the actress had series of video calls with the man in which she showed off her nudes in them, despite being aware that he is already married to someone else.

In the words of the blogger:

"If no be say I did video call with the wife…. I would have sworn with my life… oh Bimbo… reasons why we have been dull online for 3 days… Who dey breeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Abeg, in all honesty, on my life.. I won't be serving you guys the pics and videos for obvious reasons.. maybe a little bit skin but nothing nude. Hmmmm we were taking on a tour in the couple's house via video call.. now Oga has been thrown out..


It's sad.. but as your mama is a working class amebo disher, y'all need to be patient and read it tot by tot as I serve you. Oga screen records all video calls. I no fit shout. Very stupid man I must say. But hmmm

The pictures and video call recordings we got were very very disturbing so we needed to be extremely sure that it's not one silly person trying to run down Bimbo. We requested for a video call with madam [Oga's wife] and she accepted. She is a very matured in age lady. Not a small girl to be playing silly. The first snap shot we posted last night was outside of their home. This was when she took us inside. We saw the kids. Spoke to the kids. Yes indeed Daddy isn't home. You know how it's done abroad na. If daddy is being an ass, mummy puts him out for her sanity. Mummy in her sad mood explained this is not really about shaming anybody but she only needs girls to know how some of these silly men screen records their video calls. Sadly, with this particular one, it's our own beautiful Bimbo. Omo, it's sad sad sad.. but patience pls

NB- We won't be putting any of Bimbo's nudes out here so pls don't expect it."

See the post below:


Mercy Aigbe shows off flower bouquet and heart-melting note she got from mystery man

Posted: 22 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe flaunts the rare gift she got from a yet-to-be-identified lover who decided to surprise her on a movie set.

The veteran and mother of two took to her verified Instagram page with almost 10 Million followers to share the beautiful flowers coupled with the heartwarming note that was sent to her by a man, who is still unknown to the public.

Lately, the actress has hinted at the possibility of being entangled with a man as people wait patiently to witness the unveiling day.

Sharing a photo of herself with the flowers, she wrote:

"So D Owner' sent me flowers on set with a note that says ' Welldone babe, I love you forever '

It's the little things!

Agbeke Aya 'D Owner '"

See the post below:


BBNaija’s Erica shows off notable celebrities following her on Twitter

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Reality star, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim takes to Twitter to brag about the type of highly-rated female celebrities that follows her on the micro-blogging platform.

The 27 years old actress who saw this as an achievement worthy of being publicized on social media shared screenshots of the notable female celebrities who are currently following her, which consist of Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and Kemi Adetiba.


Captioning the tweet, she wrote:

"I brag different"

In reaction to this, fans have congratulated and hailed her for having attained such popularity which has earned her well deserved recognition in the sight of these great women in the entertainment world.

See reactions below:



Actress, Iyabo Ojo remembers mom after 5 Moths, says she can't get over the pain

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo after five (5) months of being apart from her mother, continues to mourn her demise.

In a post that depicted her heartbroken state, the talented thespian admitted how difficult it is for her to move on with her life even after 5 months of her mother's death.

Iyabo further described her mom as her guardian angel even at death while restating how much she misses her. She also accompanied the post with a video of her late mother.

Captioning the video, she wrote:

"I miss you mama, it's been 5 months & I still can't get over the pain of losing you, love you my guiding angel"

See the post below;

Comedian, Mr Jollof says “Mercy Lambo is the hottest girl in Nigeria right now”

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Popular comedian, Mr Jollof has asserted that the winner of the season 4 Big Brother Naija show, Mercy Eke is currently the hottest girl in Nigeria.

The comedian made this known in a recent video he made to extol the reality star. He further added that Mercy Eke could even be referred to as the Kim Kardashian of Nigeria, due to her looks.


The comedian also nullified anyone that seems to be contesting alongside Mercy for the prestigious position as he threw a subtle shade at a certain old woman, whom he said was trying to compete with Mercy on this.

Watch the video below:

[Video]: “You were fooled” – Interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor replies follower who doubted her age

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Highly rated interior designer, Ehi Ogbebor, has savagely responded to an Instagram follower who accused her of lying about her age.

The design queen had initially shared a video on her IG page while anticipating her 36th birthday which is meant to take place on June, 15th.


In reaction to the post, a follower who admitted to have been in a relationship with her younger brother called her out for lying about her age.

See the video below:

She wrote:

"ur younger brother eghosa was my ex are u trying to tell me he is senior to u??? Lol stop lying about your age ehi" 

In response to this, the mother of three stated that she was fooled alongside emojis of laughing heads.

 "u were fooled sweety"

See the exchange below:

Femi Otedola Reveals What Makes Him The Happiest

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Femi Otedola, a prominent Nigerian businessman and billionaire, has stated that all the billions he possesses in this world are not enough to make him happy.

In a telephone interview with a radio station, the presenter asked the philanthropist to open up on what makes him a happy man.
 
Otedola recounted how he felt special and the happiest person after showing love to some physically challenged children who were in need of wheelchairs.

He disclosed the stages of happiness he has experienced in life and noted that none of these stages made him happier than the moment he shared with the physically challenged children he supported with wheelchairs

Otedola said; "I have gone through four stages of happiness in life and finally I understood the meaning of true happiness. The first stage was to accumulate wealth and means. But at this stage, I did not get the happiness I wanted.

"Then came the second stage of collecting valuables and items. But I realized that the effect of this thing is also temporary and the luster of valuable things does not last long. Then came the third stage of getting big projects. That was when I was holding 95% of the diesel supply in Nigeria and Africa. I was also the largest vessel owner in Africa and Asia. But even here I did not get the happiness I had imagined.

"The fourth stage was the time a friend of mine asked me to buy wheelchair for some disabled children. Just about 200 kids. At the friend's request, I immediately bought the wheelchairs. But the friend insisted that I go with him and hand over the wheelchairs to the children. I got ready and went with him.

"There I gave these wheelchairs to these children with my own hands. I saw the strange glow of happiness on the faces of these children. I saw them all sitting on the wheelchairs, moving around, and having fun. It was as if they had arrived at a picnic spot where they are sharing a jackpot winning.

"I felt real joy inside me. When I decided to leave one of the kids grabbed my legs. I tried to free my legs gently but the child stared at my face and held my legs tightly. I bent down and asked the child: Do you need something else? The answer this child gave me not only made me happy but also changed my attitude to life completely.

This child said: "I want to remember your face so that when I meet you in heaven, I will be able to recognize you and thank you once again."

Tayo Sobola – I Now Get More Respect As A Married Woman

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Popular Nigerian actress, Tayo Sobola, aka Sotayo Gaga, has stated that she commands more respect from her colleagues now as a married woman

Sobola, who was recently bestowed with the title of Sarauniya (Queen Mother) of Uke Kingdom in Nasarawa State, told The Punch
 
"Even before I got married, I was selective about the kind of roles I portrayed as an actor. My husband is quite understanding and he knew I was a filmmaker before we got married. However, as a respected wife, I would not play any role that my husband won't be happy with, such as being too intimate with the opposite sex."

Describing her experience in marriage so far as 'sweet', Sobola said,

"It has been a sweet experience since the day we started dating till now that we are a married couple. Obviously, there will be ups and downs, just like in any relationship, but we are mature enough to handle things."

On what lifestyle changes she has had to adopt as a married woman, Sotayo said,

"I had known my husband for about seven years before we got married and I am still the same person. I usually call myself the 'lane minder'. The most important thing is that being married attracts a lot more respect than when I was single. It is a phase in life and we are flowing gradually with it."


Revealing how her new title of Sarauniya came about, the actress said, "I believe the palace saw some qualities in me and deemed it fit to give me the title.

According to the Emir of Uke Kingdom, his father's twin sister was the first person to be bestowed with that title and since her demise, no one has been given that honour. I am more or less a role model to women in that community."


Mercy Eke – No Man Is Responsible For My Success

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

The winner of BBNaija Season 4, Mercy Eke, has reacted to claims that a man is responsible for her success.

Debunking the claim in a video uploaded to her YouTube channel, the reality star said, that she finds it appalling as she works hard for everything she owns today
 
"In this part of the world, people believe a man is behind the success of a woman, whether she is married or single. I work hard for everything I own today. When people say a man is behind these things, I find it appalling. However, it does not get to me anymore because what else would one say? It only shows that my success is visible." She said.


When a fan asked her about the state of her relationship with Ike Onyema, she said, "Break up happened. We are done. That ship sank a long time ago. I am in a happy place and he is good as well. Stop flooding my timeline with this silly question; we are over. So, let's just keep it moving."

Eke also stated that the fear of failure makes her stronger. She said, "My biggest fear in life is failure. I don't want to fail and go back to the streets. I don't want to roast corn anymore. I just want to keep doing what I know how to do best. God has blessed me. The fear of failure makes me stronger. I want to be a better person. I want today to be better than yesterday. That is why no matter what is thrown at me, I would never stop growing. I would never stop establishing myself and I would never stop dreaming,"


According to the former BBN contestant, she sometimes forgets that she is a celebrity. She added, "I worked hard for this fame and I won't let the fame get to me. Sometimes, I even forget that I am a celebrity. I drive myself and do things a normal person does."

Rapper, M.I Abaga – How To Know If You’ve Found The Special One

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:00 AM PDT

In recent time, there have been different relationship lectures on social media amid concerns of the rate relationships are crashing and marriages are collapsing.

Nigerian wordsmith, M.I Abaga, has, however, joined the debate, dishing out a sacrosanct relationship tip to his fans on his official twitter page on Friday night, April 16, 2021.

The veteran rapper revealed one would know if s/he has found the special person if friendship interest came first.

M.I Abaga said the secret of dating is wanting to be genuine friends, then from there, they can build the next stage of relationship, which is dating.

According to him; "The secret is dating someone who you actually want to be your friend.. like that's where you should start.. do I want this person to be my 'guyyyyyyy!!!!!!!' if the answer is yes?? You have found something special".


M.I's tip is coming days after OAP Uti Nwachukwu stated, on twitter that staying faithful to one partner for life is extremely difficult. He also advised that cheating should not be the reason for one to leave a relationship.

Reactions As BBNaija Nengi Names Her New Shoe Collections After Ex-Housemates

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija star, Rebecca Nengi Hampson, also known as Nengi has caused a stir on social media following her decision to name her new show collections after her favorite ex-housemates.

Earlier, Nengi revealed that she named some of the shoes on her collection after Tacha, Vee and a few others.

The 23-year-old has, however, been applauded for the brilliant idea of naming some of the shoes after her fellow ex-housemates.


Some said it is a good way to sell out fast on those shoes because fans of each housemate might support by buying the shoes named after their favorite housemate.

See some of their comments below;

@exquisite_classy
She did well. Plus, the price of the shoes is so affordable. Turnover on point. She will surely cash out

@ehlarr wrote 'PH girls and business acumen… She learnt from the best'

@thephenomenal_girl wrote 'Very brilliant oo. Omo'

@daniellaishaya19 wrote 'Awwwwwl very smart… the shoes are. Beautiful too'

@ehlarr wrote 'Same way Tacha named her collection "No comment" and "I pin" following the BBN Reunion frenzy… Business sense 100%'

@omagclothier wrote 'Very smart move there fans are buying already sold out'

Chizzy Alichi Speaks On Why She’s Yet To Have Kids After Marriage

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Following her lavish and glamorous wedding in  December 28, 2019, proudly married Nollywood actress Chizzy Alichi Mbah speaks about being childless in marriage.

In a recent interview , the tall and pretty movie star revealed why she doesn't have a baby yet from the beautiful union.
 
The 28 year-old actress who always flaunts loved up photos of herself and husband, Chike Ugochukwu Mbah on Social Media also stated that she is not scared of her losing her marriage to any home breaker.

Hear her: "Nothing will ever go wrong in my marriage, NEVER! My marriage is made in heaven. I no thief/snatch person husband naa, na my own I dey display for social media, my God given man. I don't care about negative comments on social media. I just ignore trolls. In fact, hardly reply them; I am too busy thinking of others business to venture into. I too like money. I can say that I have not recorded any worst comment; because I don't care about what people say about me online and offline."


Wondering if Alichi's marital status has affected the kind of movie roles she accepts, she affirms, "Yes I now select the kind of roles that play in movies. Aside that, nothing has really changed about me since my marriage because I married my best friend, he know what I am capable of doing. I have never been a fake person."

Asked if she's under family pressure to have a baby, the serial entrepreneur says, "babies coming soon, we have plans for our family. I am not under any form of pressure at all, we have plans for our family and that's not up for discussion for now."

Aside her knack for role interpretation, Chizzy Alichi is also a talented movie producer, however, she's not ready to storm the Cinemas with her productions yet, unlike her colleagues who churn out movies on the big screen weekly.

She explains further, "My YouTube is doing very well, I actually wanted to do a cinema movie but I decided to use the money to shoot plenty movies and build my YouTube channel first while I study the Lagos /cinema Market. Once I am done, I intend to shoot one of the biggest cinema movies in Africa."

Chizzy Alichi also shared some of her career projections, "expect my TV show "the Xperience" coming very soon. Currently I am setting up and getting ready to unveil. Its something different and has to do with charity, been working on it since February, so keep your eyes open," she avows.

[Video]: Iyabo Ojo Laments Bitterly, Begs Sanwo-Olu To Address COVID-19 Restriction In Lagos

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:30 AM PDT

As the COVID-19 restriction in Lagos State continues to affect business owners, actress Iyabo Ojo has taken to social media to lament bitterly over the debts she has incurred due to the situation.

Sharing a video on her Instagram page, the actress revealed that many clubs and restaurant owners are closing down, and it is affecting lives and family because of low patronise and the 12 am – 4 am curfew in the State.
 
While pleading with the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to address the situation, the actress questioned if coronavirus moves at midnight or is there any reason why there is still a curfew in the state.

According to Iyabo Ojo, who also owns a club in the Lekki axis of the state, some police officers have also taken advantage of the situation as people now bribed their way to pass within the curfew period

She wrote:

"@jidesanwoolu please sir, can you kindly address this 12am – 4am curfew is there still curfew in Lagos & why? is it that corona virus moves between 12am – 4am or is there another reason why? please I'm asking on behalf of all lounge, bar and club owners in Lagos

"we are running into serious debt & loss, alot of us are closing down & it's affecting lives & family, we need answers 😢 muhammadubuhari @profosinbajo The @policenglagos @nigeriapoliceforce are also using this 12am – 4am as an opportunity to collect bribe from us, it's alarming that one cannot move freely in Lagos state once it's 12am.

"the police are always @ lekki 2nd roundabout blocking us & collecting birbe before we can pass, I run a lounge, bar & restaurant so I go home late everyday & I have to bribe them to pass, when dey no be tollgate……. it's really getting annoying & irritating, please kindly address this, thank you"

Keke Palmer – 'Why I Don’t Believe In Girlfriend And Boyfriend' American Actress Says

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Unlike many ladies, American actress, Keke Palmer has made it clear that she doesn't believe in "girlfriend and boyfriend".

Buttressing her point, Keke stated that she considers herself single until the marriage vows have been said.
 
The actress made this known after she took to Instagram to address men who try to hold a woman down in the name of carrying on a relationship.


In a video, she is heard saying: "Dudes be like, I want you to be my girlfriend. But are you going to marry me? Because I'm not trying to be locked into nothing unless you're going to lock me in for life. Because we can just be friends and kick it until you're ready to go."

In the caption, she wrote: "I don't believe in girlfriend and boyfriend. I'm single till I'm married. Let's just kick it love."

Halima Abubakar Continues To Slam Bobrisky, Spills More “Truth”

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Quarrels between celebrities is not a new trend, recently, Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar and internet sensation Bobrisky are at each others hair.

The controversial screen diva is going in hard after Bobrisky, whose real name is Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju responded to her call out.

The actress had shared her chats with Bobrisky from 2019 to slam the crossdresser for the hurtful words he said to her.

Responding, Bobrisky called Halima "sick" and told her that's why all her friends deserted her so she'll "visit a psychiatrist first."

Halima has now hit back, calling Bobrisky a "fool" and cursing him that it will "never be well" with him.

She added, "Idris, maggot go eat you."

She also brought Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Abraham into the drama by revealing things Bobriksy told her about both actresses.

See below;



[Photos]: Sade Adu’s Transgender Son, Izaak Marries The Love Of His Life

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Izaak Theo Adu, the trans son of Nigerian-born British soul legend Sade, has tied the nuptial knots with his girlfriend Margie.

Izaak who shared photos from their wedding, revealed that they got married on Friday April 16.

He wrote;

Mr and Mrs Adu-Watts. 04.16.21. An unforgettable day, I love you my girl

MY WIFEEEE Mrs. Adu-Watts

Margie who also shared photos from the wedding with Hawaii as the geo-location, wrote;

MY MF HUSBAND YALL

See photos below:




Izaak Theo Adu has been quite vocal about how gruelling his transition has been but has been lucky to have found a sound support system in his family.

He has documented most of his journey on social media just to give hope and confidence to anyone who might lack the courage to come out and take the bold step of transitioning.


Naira Marley Advises Against Competition

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Singer Naira Marley has advised his followers to stay away from needless competition.

The Agege-born entertainer stated this in a Twitter post on Saturday.

"Stay away from competition. If person pass you, you too pass another person," the 29-year-old wrote.

The injunction made his fans go wild, with some insinuating that the holy month of Ramadan has cleared his head.

Naira Marley has been posting words of admonition since the beginning of the Ramadan fast on Tuesday, April 13.

On Friday, he asked Allah to forgive him if he asked for more than he thanked for.

The father of four also shared a video where he wrote, "Alhamdulilah for the chance to be able to ask for forgiveness."


He uploaded the video to Instagram on Saturday.

Naira Marley was born Azeez Fashola. He is married to two women. Together, they have four children – two boys and two girls.

Seyi Awolowo – How I Handle Female Attention

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Son to the late chairman of African Newspapers Limited, Oluwole, and former Big Brother Naija  contestant, Seyi Awolowo, speaks on how he handles female attention which he termed as normal to a celebrity.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, he said, "I handle it (female attention) like part of everyday life. It is normal and something that is bound to happen. I am sure they know where they are supposed to be and when they are supposed to be there."

The young man, who is a grandson to legendary politician, Obafemi Awolowo, also maintained that despite being in the public glare, he does things at his own pace. He said, "It comes with the territory. One has to understand and accept that one is human and one should live life at one's pace. One should never live according to another person's pace. One has to be wise, do one's best and not jump the gun. Expect criticisms and get better from them."


Awolowo also stated that BBN gave him popularity he did not expect to have. He added, "BBN has opened quite a lot of business opportunities for me. It has made me have conversations I did not expect I could have. I have been in rooms I did think I could be in. The show gave me popularity I did not expect to have."

The reality show star, who recently starred in the movie, The Prophetess, also said he looked forward to playing the role of a villain. He said, "I look forward to playing the role of a villain in a movie. Everyone wants to be the actor, no one wants to be the boss (antagonist). I want to see what I would look like playing a villain."

Speaking on how he got by, especially during the COVID-19 lockdown, he said, "I had a fantastic support system that was there for me. We had conversations, made jest of one another, and shared whatever we had. I was fortunate to have a good support system at the time."

Ruggedman – Why My Parents Don’t Pressurise Me About Marriage

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Michael Ugochukwu Stephens, known professionally as Ruggedman, a veteran Nigerian rapper and activist, has said that he is not in a rush to enter into marriage, adding that his parents are not pressuring him.

Speaking in an interview with the Punch, the singer said he will get married when it is time.

He said:

"I will get married when I am ready. (For me), marriage will only happen at the right time. I am not under any form of pressure to get married. I and my mum have spoken about it a few times and we are good. I don't come from a family that does that (put pressure). I just want a woman that has a great sense of responsibility and knows how to live properly.

I am not bothered about whether she is a good cook, as long as she can cook a little, that is fine with me. We could also order foods or eat out. I want a woman that I would be in love with. As for whatever quality she does not possess, we would work it out. For instance, what if she can cook and her character is terrible, what would one do? Being a super chef is not a priority for me. A woman does not have to be Miss World before I can marry her."

Ruggedman, who is known for speaking against police brutality and other societal ills noted that the worst experience he had had when he was attacked at a restaurant in London, United Kingdom.

He said, "The worst that has ever happened to me since I started activism was when I was attacked at a restaurant in London in 2019. Aside from that, I have not had any altercation with anyone, not even the police. I did not go after them because I could not see their faces. Their faces were covered with the hoods they wore and even the CCTV at the restaurant could not 'pick' their faces. I believe they were a bunch of misguided youths."

Ruggedman also stated that the incident made him to be more security conscious. He added, "I don't crawl at night, especially after 12am, because I would not like to be accosted by any policeman that I might have called out in the past for extorting Nigerians. As a form of revenge, he could try to parade me half naked as a form of revenge. I have really been trying to live a normal life, even though we all know that life in Nigeria is not normal. Nobody funds me for fighting for justice. I do everything from my pocket. If the Police do well, I will celebrate them and if it is the other way, I will speak out against them."

On what he has been up to recently, the rapper further stated that he had been busy shooting episodes of his radio talk show, 'Wetin Dey With Ruggedman', "I recently started my own radio show. I am deeply involved with helping people. When issues come to my attention, I point them in the right direction to get justice. I am also recording my Extended Play album titled, Situation," he said.


“I’m Not Gay” – Uche Maduagwu Makes Dramatic U-Turn On Sexuality

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

Controversial Nigerian actor, Uche Maduagwu, has made a dramatic U-turn on his sexuality as he declared that he is not gay, despite claiming for months that he was a member of the LGBTW community.

It can be recalled that on Wednesday January 27th, 2021, Uche Maduagwu shared a photo with the tag "Proudly GAY" after the gay video of a certain upcoming actor went viral on social media.

He went on to allege that no less than 12 sitting Nigerian governors are gays.

In a post he made on social media, the actor also said that 40 percent of the current lawmakers are also practicing homosexuality.

The controversial actor, had also said that he was going to marry his boyfriend o 6 years.

According to Uche who claimed that some movie producers has refused to work with him because he came out as gay.

He said ever since he came out as gay, he has been losing movie roles, endorsement deals and even his girlfriend left him due to his claim.

The social media commentator who has constantly claimed to be part of the gay community, made a U-turn in a recent post, saying he's not gay and was only using his celebrity status to fight for the rights of LGBT in Nigeria.

In his words;

"Dear fans i am not Gay i lost movie roles endorsement and my girlfriend fighting for LGBT right in Nigeria

"Omg even my girlfriend left me despite knowing i was fighting for LGBT right in naija but i no regret using my celebrity status to fighting for this beautiful community."



How Actress Monalisa Stephen Said No Child Will Suck Her Breasts

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Nollywood actress and social media influencer Monalisa Stephen has revealed that no child will suck her breasts.

The plus size actress emphasised this in an interview with Saturday Sun.
 
"Yes, I am still standing on my decision not to have my own kids. It was a decision I took when I was 16," she said.

"I will rather go for adoption than have my own children. In fact, I may dedicate my life work to catering to kids around the world," she said. "I hope my future husband will understand and respect my decision."


In November last year, the 29-year-old had granted an interview to Punch where she said that she was not interested in getting married or having children.

"I am not against marriage but I don't want to be married or have my own children. I would rather adopt children. I am not the 'marriage' type. I don't think marriage is the main purpose why we are on earth. I don't also like the Nigerian mentality where people think that at a certain age, one has to be married. Marriage is not a do-or-die affair," she had said.

Monalisa Stephen regularly shares photos of herself on Instagram to help plus size women gain confidence in their bodies.


Tacha – “Don’t let babes with sugar daddy make you feel like you are not doing enough”

Posted: 21 Apr 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Popular brand influencer, Natacha Akide, better known as Tacha dishes words of advice to her fellow queens on the importance of not getting distracted by ladies who support their hustle with the help of sugar daddies.

According to the ex-beauty queen, persistent hard work eventually brings about a success story other than comparing themselves to those funded by already made men trade money for sex.


Taking to Twitter, Tacha wrote;

"Good morning Queens, Don't allow this sugar daddy babes make you feel like you are not doing enough dust your crown Crown, get up and go build that Empire because you can."

Previous
Next Post »