Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


BBNaija: Whitemoney Speaks On Relationship Outside Reality Show With Queen

Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:00 AM PDT

Whitemoney, one of Big Brother Naija, BBNaija season 6 housemates, has spoken on the possibility of having a relationship with a female housemate; Queen, outside the house.

Whitemoney and Queen became closer in her first few weeks in the house which got housemates predicting a relationship between them.

However, Whitemoney while having a discussion with Cross and Emmanuel, said although Queen wants a relationship with him, he likes someone else.

He failed to reveal the female BBNaija housemate's name but mentioned that he would pursue a relationship with her outside the house.

Whitemoney said: "Queen wants to ship with me but I don't want to. I have someone else in this house that I want a relationship with outside the house, not Queen.
 
"When we get outside the house, I'll let her know and see how things will be."

BBNaija S6: Queen Warns Tega About Boma, And Reminds Of Her Marital Status

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:30 PM PDT

Hours ago, Queen and Tega, popular housemates of the Big Brother Naija reality TV show season 6, were captured on camera having a conversation.

While they conversed, Queen used it as an opportunity to show concern and warn Tega about Boma, telling her to learn from how he treated her and Angel while reminding Tega that she is a married woman.

Queen in one of her statements said "Beware of Boma, he did not treat me and Angel well"

However, Tega told Queen to mind her business on anything relating to her marriage. She also told her that she knows what she is doing with Boma.

Tega's sudden closeness with Boma despite her marital status has been one of the major talking points for some housemates and viewers of the show.

 

OAP Dotun Reacted To Tega’s Husband Shocking Revelation About Infidelity

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:00 PM PDT

Oladotun Ojuolape, popularly known as Dotun, a Nigerian OAP and hypeman, has reacted to the shocking revelation by Ajeboh Dominic, the husband of BBnaija housemate, Tega, about his marriage.

NOLLYWOODTIMES had earlier reported that Ajeboh in a post on Instagram said he cheated on his wife on their matrimonial bed, presumably in a bid to justify her actions so far in the BBNaija house.

Reacting to this, Dotun on his Twitter page, said those that advised Tega's husband to make the full disclosure do not like him.

According to him, this proves that the only reason a man will allow his wife on BBNaija is either he lost his place or wants to redeem himself.

His tweet read: "I said this before but some people crucified me. The only reason why a Nigerian man would let his wife go for BBNaija is either he lost his place and he wants to redeem himself, an open marriage, loves fame or doesn't care.

"Whoever told him to write that piece doesn't like him.. tor!"

Meanwhile, BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' housemate, Tega has been criticised on social media for being sexually involved with male housemate, Boma as a married woman.

Popular Singer, Teni Chooses BBNaija 2021 Housemate To Support

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:30 PM PDT

Singer Teniola Apata popularly known as Teni has thrown her weight behind Big Brother season six housemate Liquorose.

The 28-year-old made this known in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

The 'Billionaire' Crooner supported Big Brother Naija Season 5 Winner, Laycon as she campaigned for him on all social media platforms.

"Real recognize real and you see this baby girl, she's one of the realest in that house. She and her team starred in the Askamaya video, I am rooting for her. Team Teni Oya let's vote. Make una help me keep her till day 72 abeg," she wrote.

All the housemates are up for eviction on Sunday, except Jaypaul and Jackie B who won the heads of house games.

BBNaija: Maria Reacted After Pere Revealed That They Made Out

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:00 PM PDT

Recently evicted housemate, Maria has debunked claims made by Pere that they both touched each other's private parts, and that she pushed her fingers into his mouth.

The ex housemate who stressed that she was uncomfortable listening the clip which was played during her interview on Beat FM, stated that she doesn't know why Pere said what he said.

Insisting that Pere makes up stuff and exaggerates things, Maria also revealed that the male housemate knows that she doesn't want him sleeping in her bed and they both know that there are cameras in the house and she doesn't want to embarrass him.

Maria also recounted demarcating the bed when he insisted on sleeping in her bed and waking him to go sleep on his bed when he placed his hand on her waist while they were sleeping.

BBNaija: Kayvee Shared Touching Video As He Announces Recovery

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:00 AM PDT

Kayvee, an ex-housemate of the Big Brother Nigeria (BBNaija) reality TV, has announced his full recovery.

The reality TV star took to his social media handles on Monday to share a heartwarming video wherein he said that he is "now back better and stronger."

In the short video, the 26-year-old photographer thanked the organisers of the BBNaija as well as his fans for their love, support, prayers, calls and words of encouragement.

Kayvee also described the event that led to his withdrawal from the reality show as "unfortunate".

"Thank you so much for the love, messages, calls, prayers, support. I sincerely appreciate these things. I never knew or imagined that I was this loved. it feels so unreal," he said.
 
"The event that led to my exit from the Big Brother house was unfortunate, but I'm comforted by the love and support shown to me. well, I feel really grateful for that. now I'm back better, stronger, ready to take the bull by its horn.

"I look forward to interacting with you all via my Instagram live and media rounds. Details coming soon."

Kayvee, whose real name is Ololade Gbolahan, exited the reality show on August 16, over mental health issues.

BBNaija: Tega’s Husband Revealed –"How I Cheated On My Wife In Our Matrimonial Home"

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Tega's husband, Ajmoney has confessed that he cheated on his wife in their matrimonial home.

Ajmoney made the shocking confession via a post on his official Instagram page on Tuesday.

He made the revelation as a reaction to her statement that she will move on with her life if her marriage ends after the show.

Recall that she had told Boma and Liquorose that she's not scared of moving on because she will be the one who has everything, both the money and the fame.

Reacting, Tega's husband said he cheated in their matrimonial home and the mistake has caused so much damage.

According to him, if Tega is doing or saying anything to spite him, it's because he deserves it.


"First of all, I Love My Wife so much. However, I will like to state that our marriage is not perfect just like many other marriages out there. We are two imperfect people. The past 24 hours have been hell for us as a family.

"I have wronged my wife in so many ways but cheating on her was what broke the bond we had as a couple. Before you judge me, please note that I'm not perfect. I'm not the best husband as you all think I am. – I cheated on my wife in our matrimonial home. – I am not proud of this.

"This mistake has caused so much damage in our marriage to the extent of her threatening to leave our once happy home. In my own little way, I have tried to make amends for everything I have done wrong. I have tried to support her dreams, to campaign and defend her and also to be a better man. But all these are done in her absence. She doesn't deserve me. She deserves her happiness and peace of mind. And if she is doing or saying anything to spite me, it's because I deserve it. I am sorry babe for not being the man you wanted me to be for you. I am sorry for everything," he wrote.

" I am just a man that erred and hoped to be forgiven. I love my wife and will give her all the support she needs. Even if she doesn't forgive me, I want the best for her because she has been nothing but the best woman in my life.

"God bless you all for your prayers and support. @its_tegadominic". He added.

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye asks ‘slay queens’ who ‘dress to kill’ to church - “Are you a hired assassin?”

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:00 AM PDT

Clergyman, Mike Bamiloye, posed a question to 'slay queens' who dress to kill when they go to church.

In a post shared on his Instagram page this morning, Bamiloye asked slay queens if they are 'hired assassins' when they say they dressed to kill" to church.

See his post below;


BBNaija: Sammie Revealed Likely Winner Of The Reality Show

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

BBNaija: Sammie Revealed Likely Winner Of The Reality Show.

Samuel "Sammie" Jacob Alifa has predicted that WhiteMoney will win BBNaija Season 6.

Sammie, who was evicted from the Shine Ya Eye house on Sunday, stated this while answering questions from the host Ebuka.

He said Whitemoney is likely to win the show because he is funny and serious.

Sammie added that;

"I feel all housemates are being themselves except for Pere. They all have good strategies.

Reacting to last week nomination, he said, "I feel Saga and Nini nominated me because they feel I nominated their friend Arin, but I didn't. I was surprised Cross nominated me because we vibe a lot but It's a game."

BBN 6: Saskay Warns – I Have Secrets Of Some Housemates That Could Cause Problems In This House

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

BBNaija Housemate, Saskay, made it known that she has some secrets that could cause havoc in the House.

She revealed this during a conversation with her friend, Jaypaul, in the garden earlier tonight.

Saskay said some Housemates have been doing weird things in the House and she's just trying to keep her mouth shut.

She said: "There are some secrets I have that could cause problems in this House. I just decided to keep shut because I don't want wahala".

Jaypaul was intrigued as he just couldn't believe Saskay has been hiding something interesting from him.

Jaypaul politely asked Saskay to reveal the secrets to him. He also promised not to divulge the information to any other individual in the House.

However, Saskay didn't buy that idea as she decided to change the topic of discussion. She made it clear that she doesn't want to tell anyone about it because it's weird.

That response wasn't convincing as Jaypaul continued to beg Saskay. Eventually, Saskay shared the secret with Jaypaul but the camera was switched away from them during that moment.

BBNaija 2021: Moment Tega And Boma Shared A Passionate Kiss

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:00 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija housemates, Boma and Tega were caught on camera kissing passionately on wee hours of Tuesday morning.

This happened during the truth or dare game involving some housemates and anchored by Cross.

Recall that the housemates, after their Monday's Head Of House Task, decided to catch some cruises.

During the game, Boma was dared to kiss Tega for fifteen seconds but the kissing continued after the given time until the other housemates asked them to stop.

This is coming after the male housemate and the female housemate who is married, ignited a controversy after being spotted under the duvet.

The two housemates kissed during lights out, barely 24 hours after their 'duvet moment' trended on social media.

BBNaija: Angel – My Family Is Toxic, I Came Here To Avoid Them

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:30 AM PDT

Angel Agnes Smith, one of the female housemates for the 2021 Big Brother reality show, has revealed the real reason she came to the popular TV show.

According to Angel, she came to Biggie's house in order to avoid her toxic family.

Angel who made this known during a conversation with other housemates said they only gave her money but failed to invest in her emotionally and mentally as a child.

Angel said she came to Biggie's house for stability, adding that she was always on the move trying to remove herself from her toxic family and couldn't explain to people that she was running away from them.

"Emotionally, my family wasn't there for me when my boyfriend died.
 
"My house was toxic; that's why I'm here. I came here for stability. I was always on the move trying to remove myself from my toxic family and I couldn't explain to people that I was running away from them.

"They put me through so much and I'm only 21. They provided money, but I'm smart enough to know that money is the least of a child's problem. I mean it's important but there's so much more.

"You have to invest emotionally and mentally and they never gave me these two things. I'm just looking for stability to be away from all the shit I went through on my own. You never know what anyone is going through till you walk in their shoes," she said.


Maria, JMK And Sammie Mention Their Favorite Housemates To Win The BBNaija Season 6

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 04:00 AM PDT

Maria alongside JMK, and Sammie are the newly evicted housemates from the big brother Naija's "shine your eyes" season 6 show in Lagos state, Nigeria.

During their rounds in one of the media houses in Lagos, they were asked who they are rooting for to win the big brother Naija season 6 edition following their eviction from the show.

"I'm rooting for either WhiteMoney or Liquorose. I wish the other housemates luck because they still stand a chance and anything can happen.", Maria said.

JMK, during her interview session, revealed that she had a crush on Cross at first but it never resulted in anything serious. She concluded by mentioning Angel and WhiteMoney as strong contenders to win the grand prize.

Sammie mentioned Liquorose and WhiteMoney as housemates to win the show.

BBNaija: Boma – Why I’ll Evict Liquorose, Whitemoney

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:30 AM PDT

Big Brother Naija season 6 housemate, Boma wants the eviction of Whitemoney and Liquorose.

On Tuesday, Biggie asked Boma to mention two housemates he would like to see get evicted from the house if given the opportunity.

Boma, responding, said he will evict Whitemoney and Liquorose because he sees them as strong contenders for the grand prize worth N90m.

The BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' housemate said: "If I was to chose anyone to evict not because of emotions but because it's a game I'll choose Liquorose and Whitemoney for eviction.

"I feel these two are really strong in the game and my contenders and that's why I'll want them evicted."
 
Boma went ahead to express gratitude on his stay so far in the house.

According to him, being up for eviction for the first time this week reminds him of how far he has come and why he should be grateful.

"Being up for eviction for the first time has brought about all sort of emotion because the journey to be in Big Brother started as a vision as I didn't think I would make the show.

"This is the biggest podium I've been in and Im just grateful to be here for six weeks," Boma said.

Mavin Records Singer, Ayra Starr, Out With Visuals For ‘Bloody Samaritan’

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 03:00 AM PDT

Mavin Records singer Ayra Starr has premiered the official music video for 'Bloody Samaritan', a track off her latest debut album, '19 & Dangerous'.

The rising singer, Ayra Starr, directed the video with the help of Loups Garous. In the flick, the sonorous singer depicts her sultry personality as she dances seductively like a 'bad b!tch'.

Ayra Starr, in a very short while, has made herself a household name, drawing an enormous fan base towards herself with her beautiful talent backed with energetic and enthusiastic style of singing.

Her debut album, '19 & Dangerous' released on August 6, houses 11 songs. Mavin Records unveiled Ayra Starr as her latest female singer in 2020.

Watch 'Bloody Samaritan' below;

Crossdresser, Bobrisky flaunts bale of money as a gift ahead of his birthday

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:30 AM PDT

Popular crossdresser, Bobrisky has taken to his official Instagram page to flaunt the numerous bales of money he received for his birthday took place yesterday, 31st August.

The male barbie who has been tensioning the photo-sharing app for some days with his elegant birthday photoshoots shared a video of the cash gifts that were sent to him by well-wishers.

He also urged his friends and fans to continue blessing him with more money and goodies as part of the birthday celebration.


Undoubtedly, the long-anticipated birthday of Bobrisky is finally here and recall that he promised to gift a lucky fan a Mercedes-Benz car worth 10 million naira.

Read Also: 👇🏾

Bobrisky to spend N532million on his 30th birthday
Crossdresser, Bobrisky flaunts his billion naira bank account balance
E-Money gives out cars to his staff on his birthday (photos)
Bobrisky surprises his father with new Lexus SUV as birthday gift
Bobrisky heads out in convoy to surprise his father on his birthday (Video)

Rapper, Blaqbonez —“Relationship that will spoil will spoil, no need to hide it”

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:00 AM PDT

Nigerian rapper, Blaqbonez has told his followers to stop hiding their relationship from social media while affirming that 'whatever will be will be.'

According to him, lovers who hide their relationship from social media by not posting pictures of themselves should stop that … because any affair that will not last, simply would not last.

Recall that Nigerians have been cautioning lovers to quit posting themselves on social media, after the collapse of actor Alex Ekubo and fiancée Fancy Acholonu's relationship.


Blaqbonez took to social micro-blogging platform Twitter to sound the advice to his followers, lately.

In his words;

"no need to hide your relationship, it'd still spoil, post your pictures and get your clout. "

See the post below:


Read Also: 👇🏾

#BBNaija: Rapper, Blaqbonez blasted for trolling Yerins
"Don't compare me with Peruzzi" - Rapper, Blaqbonez throws shade
 It haunts me that Davido did not post my album – Rapper, Blaqbonez rants
Rapper Blaqbonez talks about his plan to take Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy to the next level (Video)
"Who would've taken care of my mum if this music didn't work" — Rapper, Blaqbonez recounts university experience
#BBNaija: Rapper, Blaqbonez blasted for trolling Yerins
"Don't compare me with Peruzzi" - Rapper, Blaqbonez throws shade
 It haunts me that Davido did not post my album – Rapper, Blaqbonez rants
Rapper Blaqbonez talks about his plan to take Wizkid, Davido and Burnaboy to the next level (Video)
"Who would've taken care of my mum if this music didn't work" — Rapper, Blaqbonez recounts university experience

BBNaija: Singer, Teni declared support for Liquorose

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:30 AM PDT

Sensational songstress, Teniola Apata popularly known as Teni has declared support for the BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' housemate, Liquorose.

The singer took to Instagram to implore her over 4 million followers to vote and keep the dancer in the house till day 72.

This is coming after all housemates except the double HoH; Jaypaul and Jackie B were placed on possible eviction this week by Big Brother.


Teni described Liquorose as one of the most real housemates in the ongoing BBNaija show. She also noted that Liquorose once starred in one of her music videos 'Askamaya'.

Beckoning for massive support from her fans, she wrote:

"Real recognize real and you see this babygurl, she's one of the realest in that house. She and her team starred in Askamaya video, I am rooting for her. Team Teni Oya let's vote. Make una help me keep her till day 72 abeg 🙏🏽 Check her page @liquorose on how to vote"

See the post below:

Read Also: 👇🏾

#BBNaija: Liquorose emerges 5th Head of House

BBNaija: The moment Yousef kissed Liquorose (Video)

BBNaija: Why I feel betrayed by Emmanuel – Liquorose

#BBNaija: Stop being fake – Liquorose advises Sammie

Singer, Teni accused of fueling ethnic wars for calling BBNaija's Erica "Omo Igbo" (Video)

 

BBNaija: Maria –“Nothing happened between me and Pere, we’ll never be friends”

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:00 AM PDT


Ex-housemate, Maria has debunked claims about having some freaky moments with fellow housemate, Pere while she was in the house.

Recall that Pere disclosed that he fingered and touched Maria and she did the same to him on a particular occasion.

Maria who initially denied that such a sexual moment ever occurred between them further restated her stance in one of her media round sessions where she asserted that she and Pere never indulged in the 'adult game'.


Maria went on to say that she won't be friends with Pere when he eventually comes out of the house due to some traits she noticed in him.

"Nothing like that happened. When I shared room with Pere I always demarcated the bed

"I feel what he said is disrespectful because it didn't happen. I have something outside the house so I had to address that,"

"It's not because of this issue, we will not be friends cause there are other things I found out." Maria said


Read Also: 👇🏾

#BBNaija: Pere nominates Maria as deputy Head of House
#BBNaija: I regret picking Maria as my Deputy – Pere
#BBNaija: "Something naughty happened between me and Maria, she keeps acting like it never happened" - Pere (Video)
#BBNaija: WhiteMoney sympathizes with Pere following Maria's eviction
#BBNaija: Pere opens up on reasons for withdrawing from Maria

Singer, Dencia —“Being fat or skinny is not body shaming, if that’s the way your body is”

Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:30 AM PDT

Award-winning singer, Dencia has opined that there is nothing like body shaming, if people are describing the actual body size of a person.

According to the Cameroonian singer, she doesn't see why describing a person's body size or features is being called body shaming — especially if the said person actually has that body size.

While taking to Instagram to pour out her thoughts, Dencia asked people to desist using the term "body shaming" against true descriptions of body size about them.


Meanwhile, she also reiterates that everybody should embrace their "truth" and not be ashamed of being described that way by others.

Dencia wrote on her Insta Stories, quoting an earlier tweet made on social micro-blogging platform Twitter;

"U can't let ur truth hurt u. It's not an ins*lt, it's u and u should embrace it. Let me mind my skinny legs"

Refer to her post below:


Read Also: 👇🏾

Anita Joseph Fires Back At Troll Over Body-Shaming
Singer Omawunmi explains why she has been exposing her body lately
'Body-shaming me doesn't move me' - Actress Ify Okeke
Why I'm yet to get married — Singer Waje
"So much hate on a 21-year-old" - Angel's mother reacts following body shaming from housemates

Previous
Next Post »