GET UNTAMED: THE JOURNAL IS OUT TODAY!!!

GET UNTAMED: THE JOURNAL IS OUT TODAY!!!

I made something new for us and it's here today!


I'm really excited. One of the things that everybody said to me after reading UNTAMED was, "How do I hear my Knowing? How do I Get Untamed, too?" 

We all know every freaking life is an unprecedented experiment. So I certainly don't have any answers. But in GET UNTAMED, I present the questions that will help guide you toward the answers that are already inside of you. 

GET UNTAMED is full of thought-provoking exercises, prompts, compelling illustrations, meditative coloring pages, beloved quotations from UNTAMED, and a new introduction by me.

My hope for GET UNTAMED is that it will help you abandon the world's expectations of you so that you can finally stop abandoning yourself. So you can quit pleasing and start living. 

Give it a try. I want to know how it goes. I want this to be a conversation, just like everything else.

GET UNTAMED is available now wherever you shop for books! 

Love
G

ORDER NOW

There's still time to register for the GET UNTAMED virtual event this Thursday (Nov. 18)!


Four exciting things about this event:

  1. This is the first time ever that Abby, Amanda, and I will be live in conversation!
  2. Every person that registers will receive a copy of GET UNTAMED.
  3. Every ticket supports one of six Black-owned independent bookstores.
  4. If you register for the event but are unable to attend live, you'll get a link to the event so you can view it for 72 hours after.


We can't wait to be with you and begin this journey together! So, register now to join us (from your couch!) on November 18th at 8PM ET / 5PM PT.

Reminder: This is a virtual live event. Select any one of the six Black-owned independent bookstores to purchase your ticket.

To access event and receive GET UNTAMED in CANADA, click here.
To access event and receive GET UNTAMED in the UK, click here.
FAQs about the event.

REGISTER NOW
Facebook
Twitter
Link
Website
Copyright © 2021 Glennon Doyle, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed at Momastery.com

Our mailing address is:
Glennon Doyle
800 West Broad Street #6209
Falls Church, VA 22040

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Previous
Next Post »