Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Reactions as Speed Darlington says he needs a girlfriend

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 05:00 AM PST

Popular controversial rapper, Speed Darlington has taken to his social media to reveal to all and sundry that he needs a girlfriend.

According to the controversial rapper, he needs a lover since he's already tired of being alone.

He stated that he's been in Nigeria for 8 months now and he's still not found a girl to start a relationship with.

Netizens have shared their opinion of the rappers plight:

onyinyechi_nf wrote: "I pity her in advance"

wonderboyvibes wrote: " This sh!t can be frustrating tbh… but you sef dey talk too much, the girls no wan cast"

pretty_gloria16 wrote: " Portable sister will contact him soon, he should be patient"



Watch the video below:

Blessing Okoro says as she celebrates 1M followers on Instagram – “Forget the noise, I am loved”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 04:30 AM PST

Relationship adviser, Blessing Okoro, celebrates the milestone of 1M followers on the image-sharing platform, Instagram, with a colorful cake.

The controversial influencer who came into the limelight following accusations of flaunting someone else's house as hers took to the image-sharing platform to celebrate the journey so far.

Sharing a video of an anniversary cake, Blessing Okoro wrote;


"Thank you lovers .
Forget the noise I am Loved ooo.
Thanks for trusting me with your inner mist secrets .
Thanks for paying me to sell your brand .
Thanks for reposting , commenting, liking, dragging or even hating .
You all brought me this far ..
Thank you .
Thank you ."

Watch the video below …

Tonto Dikeh rages over claims of being too ‘Godly’ to advertise Kanyamata – “Get used to it or get out of my page”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 04:00 AM PST

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, loses her cool at trolls who condemned her for promoting Kanyamata despite being a Godly individual.

This comes after the mother of one introduced aphrodisiac products on her page which triggered some of her fans as inappropriate.

In reaction, Tonto Dikeh lashed at those criticizing her while emphasizing that she would do whatever it takes to make money after everything she had been through.

"Just to clarify, I have been getting so many messages on what I'm suppose to be posting and what i am not supposed to be posting. The truth is someone said that I'm too Godly for that kind of post, I actually believe that and i also told God that I am too Godly for all the bullshit he allowed happen to me. So I'm in a stage of my life where I just want to live and I don't give a f**K

So whatever is going to bring me money apart from me selling my body, I will do it," She said.

Watch the video below …

Juliet Ibrahim – “Use of saliva as lubricant risky for women”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 03:30 AM PST

Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim has warned against the use of saliva as a lubricant when having sexual intercourse.

Directing her warning to men, the thespian in a post on her Instagram page, said, "I cannot believe that in 2022, I am (still) arguing with a friend who sees nothing wrong with these things. Her excuse was that, 'What if it's a quickie'? Honestly, guys, please take this from me; a woman's vagina is very delicate. It is her temple.

"Help her to keep it clean, safe and healthy. Stop using dirty hands and saliva on it. Brush your teeth and tongue before and after oral sex, and cut your nails before any touching. Germs that cause bacteria are bred on such. Girls, please learn these basic hygiene practices and stay clean."

Meanwhile, medical experts have repeatedly warned that the application of saliva on the v@gina for lubrication during sexual intercourse could put women at the risk of being infected with sexually transmitted diseases.

Previous
Next Post »