Welcome to Nollywood Times

Welcome to Nollywood Times


Rapper Kodak Black — Personal Hygiene: Men don’t have to shower daily

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 04:00 AM PST

Kodak Black is of the opinion that men and women have different standards when it comes to bodily hygiene.

The rapper was interviewed by Atlanta's 105.3 The Beat.

During the interview, the topic of hygiene came up.

The female host, Jo Jo Alonso pointed out that a number of men don't take their hygiene seriously and they stink.

"Men, y'all don't be smelling good all the time," Jo Jo said.

Responding, Kodak said it's not mandatory for men to bathe on a daily basis.

He said: "Niggas, we can rock. We ain't even got to hop in the sprayer every day for real.

"We aint really got to hop in the sprayer for real like that."

Alonso noted that men too have body odor that needs to be taken care of, but Kodak stood his ground.

He said men don't have to bathe daily but that women, on the other hand, require daily showers.

He said: "But [women], y'all gotta hop in that bitch every day.

"Soon after we [have sex] all kinds of shit and before."

Watch the video below.

BBNaija's Lucy — Why I May Become Single Mother

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 03:30 AM PST

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Lucy Edet, is apparently no longer interested in getting married.

During an interview with Saturday Beats, Lucy disclosed that she is no longer excited about marriage because she is more concerned about connecting and living happily with the right person and until that happens, she might never be abe to settle down.

The reality star said, "I am turning 32 in April. I have been very stubborn about it (marriage) and my mother has come to accept that marriage may not be for me. Perhaps, I will just have a child. She (mother) told me two days ago that I should just produce a child and I laughed.

"Pressure for marriage isn't for me because I am more concerned about connecting and living happily with the right person. Until I am able to build my life around that person, I don't think I want to settle down.

"If I feel pressured to get married, I could have done that since I used to be crazy about marriage; but not anymore."

Lucy, who has often been accused of reducing her age, said, "People should leave me alone because it is my age and my choice. I feel it is society that has caused that because many people reduce their ages just to get jobs or to be accepted in the society. But, that has never made sense to me. I have always stuck with my real age.

"I don't see why someone's thoughts about me should bother me. As long as you are speaking the truth, I won't be angry about it. However, I have issues with people making up stories. I have heard so many things about me that shocked me."
Speaking on her latest projects, the former reality show contestant said, "I still run my grill business from home. Also, I have done a grill show which is yet to be aired. One the show, I grill for celebrities who give their honest opinion about it, and we have other conversations. I have done two movies so far and I am hoping to open a physical space for my business soon."

Lady shares sad experience with boyfriend of 5 years

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 03:00 AM PST

A lady has shared her heartbreaking experience with boyfriend of 5 years whom she trusted with all her heart.

According to her, he has been nice to her since they were together, only for her to find out that he was using her for a diabolical purpose.

She narrated,

"Ladies you all have to be careful right now. I pray what happened to me never happens to any of you because you may not survive like me.

I have been together with my boyfriend for like 5 years now. And he was acting like the best man on Earth. Before I ask for something, he has quickly provided it.

I used it to measure his goodness and I would always tell my friends that my boyfriend is best. I even saved his name with 'my life'.

Fast forward to three months ago, I got the shock of my life.. I went to his house and I found my photos with a red cloth inside a calabash in his room.

I was so scared and I called attention of one of my friends. She asked me to summon courage to tell my family about it. I finally did and he was arrested. Till now, he has refused to say what exactly he did to me. I don't even know myself anymore".

Naira Marley Secures Release Of Zinoleesky, Crew Members From NDLEA Custody

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 02:30 AM PST

Marlian Music singer and songwriter, Zinoleesky took to his social media platform, Instagram, to show he has been released from the custody of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) men.

The 'Kilofeshe' crooner, who was arrested alongside label mate Mohbad, has been released today, Friday, February 25, 2022.

The Singer had been detained alongside friends in the very late hours on February 24, 2022.

His arrest prompted the label boss, Naira Marley, to fly into the country today, Friday, February 25, 2022, to secure the release of his signees after confirming Mohbad's release few hours ago.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2022/02/samdave/2022/02/25/post_274752135_3192079104359798_3667285027349954482_n.mp4?_=1

In other news, Controversial Singer Portable has gone on a long rant about a music star from Agege that snubbed him during his upcoming days, in a series of videos he posted on his Instagram story.

During his rant, He also accused the Agege music star of advising him to confront his friend and Colleague, Poco lee.

Zinoleesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody –‘No Joy In Nigeria’

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 02:00 AM PST

Following his arrest and release by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, Nigerian singer, Zinoleesky,  has expressed disappointment in the state of the country.

On Thursday, last week, Zinoleesky along with Mohbad and some artistes under Marlian Music label were apprehended after the NDLEA official raided their apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State.

The anti-drug agency said molly and cannabis were found in their possession.

In viral videos, the NDLEA operatives were seen shooting into the air while assaulting the musician with clubs; which was wildly condemned by Naira Marley and other Nigerians.

However, Zinoleesky, who was released 48 hours after his arrest, took to his Instagram lamenting about the deteriorating state of Nigeria, saying "There's no joy for the country anymore."

In another post, the singer wrote: "update-Finally finally, we go all dey alright."

Woman storms school with friend to take revenge after her son was whipped 50 strokes

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 01:30 AM PST

A woman and her friend invaded a school in Warri, Delta state, to deal with the teacher and principal after her kid was given 50 strokes of a cane on his buttocks, rendering him unable to sit.

Shawn, the little child, was beaten for failing to replicate one page of his note.

The boy's senior sister contacted their mum after the whipping to inform the occurrence, and the instructors at Christ the Redeemer school allegedly taunted the boy's elder sister, wondering what her mom would do.

The next morning, the mom and her companion attacked the school, and she used iron to flog the instructor and the principal.

See the post below:






Man weds his former student in Delta State

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 01:00 AM PST

Sammy Anslem Chuks, a former secondary school teacher, has tied the knot with one of his former students.

The wedding between the former teacher and his student reportedly took place in Agbor, Ika South Local Government area of Delta State.

According to a report published by Ika Weekly Newspaper on Sunday, February 27, the businessman, Mr Sammy revealed that he met his wife, Stephanie Ebere Odili as a Head Girl of Orient Academy Group of School, Boji-Boji Owa during his Teaching Practice (TP) in 2013 as Economics teacher.

He said,

"It was dream come true that I married Stephanie whom I have so admired and cherished as one of my students.

What started like a child's play has come to reality. Indeed, I feel fulfilled that finally I got married to her, my dream wife as secondary school student.

Sincerely, I want appreciate the Nigerian education system which has brought us together as husband and wife.

My wife remains the best achievement I got during my teaching practice time, despite the fact that TP teachers are not paid for their service. I left Orient Academy Group of School finding my missing rib.

In all, my wife is a huge blessing to me. And I thank God for giving the grace to wait for her to finish her secondary and higher education. Conclusively, the love which we share has kept us together that despite the long waiting, we have not given up on each other."



Waitress calls out Small Doctor over debt of N306K after being arrested by club owner

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 12:30 AM PST

Waitress of a clubhouse in Lagos calls out popular singer, Small Doctor, over debt incurred on drinks that is yet to be fulfilled.

The lady alleged that the singer walked into the bar and after consuming a number of drinks worth about N306K, he left without paying a dime.

The waitress, however, is pleading frantically for Small Doctor to pay what he owes as the club management is on her tail to clear the bills.

"Please Nigerians help me and Beg Small Doctor to come and pay his N306k debt, he came to my club named Aso Rock at Ikotun and bought 4 Hennessy VSOP and 13 Energy Drink, He Left the club without paying, Now the club Management arrested me with Police saying I will pay for the debt, N306k is too big for me," she said.

Watch the video below …

Pretty Mike storms event with women dressed as animals

Posted: 01 Mar 2022 12:00 AM PST

Popular socialite, Pretty Mike of Lagos, once again storms an event in an unusual way with women dressed as animals.

Pretty Mike who is known for attending events in uncommon ways gives an explanation for his particular style that had women on horse's heads.

Sharing photos from the event, the socialite emphasized that humans are simply replicas of animals, however, deeper than such a literal explanation.

"We are all animals one way or the other, something drives me crazy about this way of life #BeastMood😍… "it's too deep for me to explain" interpreting in ur own mind is allow…. "My Entrance to ObaBest "Mom" 60th birthday…. You should have all seen the look on mummy," he wrote.
Watch the video below …

Mercy Aigbe’s ex-husband, Lanre Gentry, and new wife welcome baby –“Journey of 10months finally came to an end”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 11:30 PM PST

The ex-husband of popular Nollywood actress, Lanre Gentry, welcomes a baby girl with his new wife, Busayo.

This comes months following Mercy Aigbe's secret wedding that trialed a series of reactions that caught the attention of her ex-husband.

The couple who couldn't contain the joy took to their individual page to announce the pregnancy journey that lasted for 10 months.

"Thank you Lord for the gift of marriage, I'm very happy it is a baby girl thank God," Lanre Gentry wrote while sharing a picture of his new wife.


His wife, Busola Comfort took to her page too to pen a note following successful delivery.

"Journey of 10months finally came to an end today, it's been full of happiness, anxiety, tension, pressure and supernatural grace.
I love you with every breath that I breathe my child.
Say a word of prayer for my girl," she wrote.

Crossdresser, James Brown reveals beef with Davido, reveals reason he won’t attend his show in UK

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 11:00 PM PST

Popular life influencer, James Brown expresses anger as he reveals the reason for being disinterested in attending Davido's show in the UK.

This comes following requests from the crossdresser's fans who hope to see their favorite at the show which would hold on the 5th of March in the UK.

James Brown, however, stated that he wouldn't be attending the show because Davido blocked him on social media.

The crossdresser pressed on to say that O.B.O had blocked him even before he came to the limelight leaving him with the thought of the singer being homophobic.

Watch the video below …

Reactions as lady cuts her boyfriend’s dreadlock while he was sleeping

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 10:30 PM PST

Video of a young woman cutting her man's dreadlocks while he was asleep has gone viral.

He said that he had kept his dreadlocks for a year, so he was upset when he awoke and discovered what she had done.

Because of how long he had kept his dreadlocks, the young lady said she was afraid to cut it.

The lady explained that her boyfriend was sad and she had to do things to bring out a grin from him. At the end of the video, her man was finally able to be happy, even though she had cut the hair he kept for a year.

She encouraged other ladies whose men also keep dreadlocks to also cut their man's hair.

Watch video below:

African mum engages daughter’s dog in an intensive moral talk

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 10:00 PM PST

A video recently spotted a woman engaging her daughter's dog in an intensive moral talk, as she advises it to be of good behavior.

The dog was about to step out with the woman's daughter when she decided to give the dog a good talking-to, advising it to be on it's best behavior and show that it is from a good Christian home.

The video has sparked reactions from netizens:

pretty_gloria16 wrote: "It's the you re from a Christian home for me"

nutritionusoyinade wrote: "Nigeria mother and religion 5&6″

fnellynells_ wrote: "African mothers are all the same say na Christian background"





Watch video below:

Van Vicker reacts as Nadia Buari reveals Van Vicker is the father of her kids

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 09:30 PM PST

Actress, Nadia Buari has taken to Instagram to show off the father of her beautiful daughters.

The actress, in an Instagram post, alleged that fellow actor, Van Vicker is the father of her children.

In a video which she shared online, she was spotted with Van Vicker as she unveiled him as the father of her kids.

She said in the video,

"So a lot of you have been asking me to reveal the identity of the father of my kids. Today I have a surprise for you. Yes you guessed right. I want to reveal to you the man who gave me four adorable queens".

Watch video below,

Portable and his crew called out for allegedly breaking into man's apartment and stealing his money

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 09:00 PM PST

A man has recently taken to social media to call out controversial singer, Portable after his apartment was reportedly raided by the singer and his crew.

According to the man, portable and his crew had intended to raid DJ Chicken's room only for them to break into his own apartment.

The man revealed that several of his room properties had been stolen and several others smashed.

The man stated that he was afraid for his credentials, money and his diary when he had received a call notifying him that he's room had been broken into.

Although he was able to find his diary, his money was gone and his room was left in total disarray by the burglars.

The man pleaded with portable to fix back his room and refund him for the stolen money.

Watch video below:

Netizens drag blossom chukwujekwu’s ex wife, Red vigor, over revealing clothes – “How can a broken marriage change a sweet girl like you this way?”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 08:00 AM PST

Maureen Esisi, the ex-wife of Nollywood star, Blossom Chukwujekwu, has been chastised by social media users for her fashion sense.

Red vigor, as she is popularly known, has been flaunting a lot of skin with her provocative clothing after storming out of her marriage.

The social media influencer has developed a taste for pants that flaunt her gorgeous proportions.

The socialite's recent dressing seemed to have sparked outrage from netizens who rushed to her comment section to say their mind:

altitude_with_oma wrotr : "Please cover up your body… U don't need to expose all of those, for people to see your beauty.. You are beautiful just the way God made u….. You should be a model of Decency even if you are not a mom….
No offense meant… God bless u"

lifeof_harnitah wrote: " Maureen am actually scared for you now, how can a broken marriage change a sweet girl like you this way. You changed in so many ways, this is not de Maureen we use to no but I still love you sha".




Furious 200-level UNIOSUN student rants after being asked out by a 100-level student –“Fresher dey toast me, can you just imagine?”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 07:00 AM PST

A 200 level Osun State University student went berserk after a 100 level student tried to woo her.

The 200 level student, making a video of her self, stated that because she wasn't putting on her ID card, a fresher, who evidently didn't know his place, was asking her out.

Her remark had evoked tittering from her band of friends who found the whole matter funny.

Netizens reactions:

adebukolakolapo wrote: " Madam calm down…some freshers no b your mate"

ceemplybecca wrote: "You later agree or you nor agree"

theellabaddie wrote: "Fresher no be human being?? Abi fresher no suppose get feelings?"

wonderboyvibes wrote: "Why the fresher no get pr!!cck?"


Watch video below:

Shatta Wale’s mother, Shatta Mama, cries out – “I’m homeless, help me rent an apartment”

Posted: 28 Feb 2022 06:00 AM PST

Madam Elsie Avemegah, fondly known to public as Shatta Mama, the mom of controversial Ghanaian singer Shatta Wale, has pleaded with the general public, alleging that she is in dire need of cash to rent a suitable house where she could live.

Narrating her ordeal, Shatta Mama stated that the landlady sent her packing from the East Legon condominium that Shatta Wale alleged to have purchased for her some years back.

Shatta Wale's unhappy mother revealed to Hotfmghana that she is, at the moment, without a place to live and that her only course of action is to seek public aid in getting for her self a new house.


Shatta Wale's mum told Hotfmghana:

"Yes, I have been evicted from the East Legon apartment Shatta Wale got for me … Almost two weeks now I have no where to stay…I'm currently homeless….All attempts to reach Shatta Wale to settle the debts the Landlady claims I'm owing have proved unsuccessful

Since my Son is not helping me , I will please appeal to the general public to help me rent a new apartment. They can either give me money to rent or can dash me an apartment. I only need a place to call my home. The embarrassment is too much".

Previous
Next Post »